It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
mag my question are
1.how do you sell soul to the devil
2.wat is the devil name
3.what is god name is it yehweh
4.what do you know about tarot cards
5.do you think prohet yehweh is real
sorry you lost all your data

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
asd10:

1. Blood electrification cleansing. Short example: health.knowledgedd.com...

Also, diet. There are a mix of various herbs and plants etc that can be taken to clear out toxins from the body, including some of the common teas on the market for this in health shops.

Getting rid of the mercury source itself is of course the most important, such as dental implants. Get them out and it will solve many health problems doing that alone.

Read the book "The Cure to All Diseases" - it givs great instructions on how to build your own easy to create "zapper" and also what types of natural plants, herbs , etc will cleanse your body from toxins.

2. I would not recommend the Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn you link to, and it has nothing to do with the original Golden Dawn order, but is an off-spring using some of the original teachings. Astral initiations sounds highly suspicious and be aware of astral vampires and so on.

3. The Jewish, or more correclt Zinoists, are indeed the major group in control. This seem to go long time back and have to do with their primary involvement with these various deities and demiurges and lower gods that rules the general system of the world, and they happen to have been the ones that got the power and control and have maintained it and still work for these false gods for their own agendas. They were called The Serpent People orginally long time before they called themselves "jews", which is appropriate considering the sneaky nature of the Serpent, so to speak, and its relationship with the reptilian race and so on.

This is though a small group of Zionist jews deeply involved with the occult, head of many of the largest world medias, industries, orders and societies, corporations, banks, and so on - and it is not anything against the "common" jew any more than any atrocities the Christians or Muslims or other religious groups have done in the past, present of future, the general Jewish people are not involved and know nothing of this at all , in a similar way the Christians do not know the secret truths of Christianity and the Priests involvements with occult orders and so on.

.Maggador

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
fallen-angle:

1. Most people have already, but are unaware. But I assume your real question is "How do I contact the devil, and do an exchange that he will benefit from and thus give me personal benefits from as well".

In the latter case, I do not know why you would want to do such, but you would have to take the dark path and practice the black magick and "satanic" rituals, invoking demons and fallen ones, evil and hate, and bring it within you and become in truth nothing but a slave, a robot, for the "Devil", carrying out "its" tasks, with a benefit giving you some more power in the world to do that very thing.

2. Pick one, there are many. They are all created by man to name "it", just as we call eachother many things from "James" to "George" and so on. Thus, "it" has also many names in different cultures and religiouns, but is based upon the same entity - which true name I do not know if it even has oen.

3. Only lesser God's have names, such as Yahweh , which is more of a little devil trickster than a good God. Read the old testament and see his "wonders" towards mankind - floods and destructions, violence and murder, disease and cataclysms and anger and hate. Perhaps, he is the Satan you seek.

4. I know their function, how they work, why they work, what they are based upon, and how to use them.Basically they are the path to enlightenment, illumination, inner knowledge - through the 22 Major Arcanas, which symbolizes the 22 paths of the Kabbalistic Tree of Life which leads to Kether, The Crown - or basically God Consciousness. Each card is also represented with an archetype of a specific energy, personality, influence and affects us and how we live, perceive the world, and experience reality. A couple good books are The Inner Guide Meditation and The Qabalistic Tarot.

5. Real yes - but "good" no. As explained above.

-Maggador

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hjello bud,

Glad to see you're back and doing better.

I try to look for patterns and consistency when searching and learning. One thing I have noticed is a consistent theme of endurance and discipline. It seems endurance and discipline are key weapons we have against our enemy. Could you elaborate on this and how it pertains to your personal experiences and enlightenment? We should all be preparing for what's next, and it would be good to know how to maximize these advantages over our opposition. Many of these I know you have already touched on, but do you have any extra strategies you can think of? Thanks bud

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
1.do you still remember everthing you did when you were st thomas
2.is doing fake magic such as card trick a bad thing
3.why is worshipping the devil so bad
4.what is god sign like the cross or the fish
5.will worshipping the devil help you
6.is there such a thing as karma
7.what do you think about the caste system in india
8.is it in order to reach the higher plane you must meditate

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I have been following your thread for a long time and have been very inspired by your work.

Can you please answer these questions for me?

1) What is the purpose of life on earth? .. Is is enough to just strive to be happy and in harmony with the world or there is some greater purpose?

2) What is the most powerful and best source of energy available to humans? Right now we are using nuclear, oil & gas but they have their negative points.

3) What color is the moon? Some say that it looks white only because we see it that ways from earth through the earth atmosphere.

4) Have you watched the movie "The fourth kind" .. are alien abductions real??

5) What is below the pyramids in Egypt? Were they meant to be tombs or something else? Also how where the they built in the first place?

6) Is Planet X coming in our solar system?

7) Why is there war in middle east? .. some say that US wanted to acquire ancient technology such as stargates present in Iraq.

8) What is causing Global Warming?? Also is the earth over populated?

I have gained a totally new perspective in life from your work.

Thanks a lot.. and keep this tread going

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
i will relay my story hoping you may have an answer too such questions that i pose, one day while pondering the meaning of life for approximately 6-8 hours i was starting to realize the way life should be over, the way life is now, as i started connecting these dots i grew angry, all of the sudden this white light comes over me and over my face i tryed moving but i couldnt and there was a moment where every single person dissapeared from existence for a space which i have no idea how long it took. no longer their, there seemed to be no time and all the electronics stopped working but i could still hear them. i can now see them but they arent there they are somewhere else and as the time isnt moving as fast as rate on the otherside as it is now i keep on getting farther away but im not dead what has happened explanation please!!!! i may know some of these answers but i would like an outside perspective looking in.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Paradoxos]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
in other words im somewhere else than where i used to be im here but im not there but i know they are there i hear them and i feel them i know im not crazy and im doing other things that cant be explained why?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by yellow.sapphirine

Well i could answer two of those questions for you.

Our meaning on Earth has been discussed by Maggador several times, the trap system.

And global warming does not exist so there is nothing causing it except for those people who say it is true.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Gumerk:

There are two things crucial to reaching freedom of the Trap System, and thus experience your true higher self.

One is to understand how mind control and brainwashing works - both psychologically, technologically, medically, spiritual and etc. Then, once you are informed on such topics to a great extent, you will be more aware of such attempts of mind control being pushed upon you and those around you and this will make you able to be immune or at least less affected by such.

The second is to understand your own being, everything from your limitations to your freedoms, to why you are here, where you came from, what is beyond your physical body, and how to leave the physical body by will.

Then you have the most important knowledge that you can use for your own experience towards higher self, having in mind the Trap System itself and how it works as I have earlier described.

I have also gone into details about the two above mentioned topics before, but there is always more to learn and study and find out oneself.

Endurance and discipline will automatically become a natural part of yourself when searching into these depths and discoverings the truths that are there hidden from us normally. Already having these qualities will of course make the whole journey itself towards those depths easier and with less trouble on the way.

-

fallen-angle:

1. I remember the most important matters I took part of, but not all of the life. I remember mostly from the life I had after being part of Jesus' work and until my death in that life. If I need to or feel like, I can most likely retrieve more memories by looking within, but I have not felt any reason to do so as of yet.

2. Fake magic, or illusions and tricks, has nothing to do with "good" or "bad" per se, and does not relate to real magic, but of course you can use any skill for "good" or "bad" purposes, it is what you make out of it that counts.

3. Depends on what you define as the "devil" - but if you define it as an entity that is filled with hate, anger, lust for control and power, evil, deceit, lies etc then I think the answer should be rather self-explanatory.

With that said, worshipping "God" is not much better, as only lower entities and "gods" with the desires of power and followers seek worshipping.

4. Both the cross and the fish are ancient symbols that have been used in connection with Christianity, but also with countless other religions, belief systems, practices etc.

5. Worshipping any entity will help the entity gain more power and control, included over you. Thus, it will help the entity more than it will help you.

6. Yes. Karma and reincarnation has been thouroughly discussed in this thread already.

7. I think it is ludicrous.

8. You can call the path towards reaching your higher self, your true being, for many things, and there are many ways. "Meditation" is one such way that can be useful in ones personal journey and exploration.

-

yellow.sapphire:

1. Read my posts about the Trap System - shortly said, the purpose is for other entities to keep you here as slave and "food".

2. Straightly physically speaking, micro-singularities are of the most powerful energy sources that can be practically applied for use in this world.

3. The moon is mostly greish, if you are talking about the landscape itself. The moon and other planets looks bright and shiny from reflecting sunlight, when seen from Earth, and some of the planets that can be seen from Earth with the naked eye includes Venus and Mars which both looks like very bright stars. They are often mistaken for UFOs.

4. I have explained alien abductions previously, in fact I made a thread on its own about it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

5. Below the pyramids are powerful energy vortexes, or energy centers of the earth, which could be called the "chakras" of Earth. The purpose of the pyramids were spiritual development and rituals and various practices and other teachings took place within them for those initiated. They were built by creating a form of concrete, which then was shaped and molded and put into place, similar to how ancient structures of other places such as Peru etc took place being built. The stones themselves were made lighter by tapping into the energy sources at these sites themselves, through spiritual practices, where groups of workers combined a form of telekinesis with regular manual work.

6. Planet X is already part of our solar system but when and if it will appear again for us to witness I am not certain of.

7. Yes, it relates to ancient technologies and knowledge, such as among other things these "stargates", which functions in similar ways as the pyramids by the mentioned energy centers. The pyramids themselves can be said to be "stargates".

8. The Sun and natural cylces and their processes are responsible for climate changes including global warming. This has happened countless times throughout history, and the more recent ice ages are examples of such natural cycles.

For the population question, yes, the Earth is getting overpopulated which will - and does as we speak - cause problems for many people around the world.

-

Paradoxos:

I do not properly understand what you are trying to explain. Are you speaking of a vision you had, or are you saying that various people disappeared for real and the electronics stopped working here in this physical reality and that you are experiencing a difference in time ?

If the latter, you could have experienced a "timeslip", or a travel to an alternate reality, but if you feel that this really have happened to you I recommend seeking medical examinations and health checks as it could very well be an illness causing such experiences as well.

-

Best of luck and blessings to all.

-Maggador

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

how would i be able to make it back to said reality i was from because i know it was real ive been able to do crazy stuff ever since i made it here read peoples minds and sense energies. will i be able to time travel if i make it back and 2 if i change whats done in the past and make it back to the future wont i be in a full paralell
P.S. somebody talked to me that night and some stuff went down that i cant fully understand, i need some help with somebody who has answers
i believe i discovered something too secret. they took over my friend who popped in while no one was there and said we need to talk. then i remember hearing a voice saying this is what its like with out him. this is what it is like with out god. i said an apology unlike anybodies ever heard and ive been forgiven for whatever ive done. and i recently have discovered i can read minds and my friends have seen a halo around my head. and told me about it.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Paradoxos]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I have some more questions:

What does it feel like to die?

Are the "stargates" in the pyramids still active today?

Can you describe the cultures thats on the moon, and mars?

Why did you choose to live in South America?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply Alex,appreciate it,I understand and hope your legal issues etc are corrected to be in line with human rights legislation.

1.What do you make of this person and his site?There are claims he is an ex scientologist or disinformant,but most of it is in line with your studies?
www.zeitlin.net...

2.Was Moses Akhenaton?

3.How much have you questioned your own conclusions objectively?

4.What is the Origin of Kabbalah?Kabbalah teaches that if such entities exist and rule humans it is due to humans lack of divinity,and such negative forces are attracted to such to allow the human to evolve out of its lower self,therefore no conspiracy?

5.Was Jesus an Essene and Kabbalist,was he crucified?

6.What is the Bermuda Triangle?

7.The Philadelphia Experiment/Montauk;Do you believe Al Beliek etc are telling the truth about this?He claims to have been to the distant future on earth,visited Mars,met ET etc?Is there a biorythmic 2012 connection to this experiment?

8.Did Mohammad talk to an Angel?

Best regards.

Paul.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
PS

9.What do you make of this statement?

What is the Matrix?

School or prison, depending on your chosen perspective.

On the one hand, it is a hyperdimensional teaching system accelerating your rate of spiritual evolution by providing you with catalytic experiences in response to your thoughts, emotions, and spiritual composition. On the other hand, many of these experiences manifest as predatory forces preying upon your weaknesses.

Of course, the only way to prevent being manipulated by these forces is to discover, integrate, and transform your weaknesses into strengths, thereby indirectly accomplishing the higher purpose of the Matrix which is to help you transcend it. Nevertheless, these hyperdimensional predatory forces possess freewill and have their own agenda, which is to expand their power base and sustain themselves by feeding upon humanity’s emotional energies as well as keeping anyone from becoming aware enough to add destabilizing influences to the spiritual prison/farm they are running here on earth.

The sum total of their hyperdimensional manipulation system can be termed the “Matrix Control System” – a school of hard knocks that weakens the spiritually weak and strengthens the spiritually strong, in accordance with their choice to be victims or warriors.

Hyperdimensional Predators

Beyond the human level of evolution are several levels occupied by more sophisticated forms of life, including hostile beings with the ability to:

transcend space and linear time

read thoughts

manipulate emotions

puppeteer unaware individuals

project themselves in and out of our physical reality

They require emotional/etheric/vital energy to sustain themselves; mankind has long been their primary food source.

They feed upon energies that are in resonance with their own soul vibrations:

negative emotions

psychological suffering

perverted sexual energies

Being greedy as they are, rather than just harvesting naturally occurring energies emitted by those who have freely chosen to engage in lower vibrational behavior, these predators seek to induce ignorance, suffering, and perversion in as many people as possible to maximize their energy harvest.

While this isn’t technically a freewill violation (because they can only amplify what latent negative tendencies we already have within us), their forceful milking of energy via the Matrix Control System does constitute an imbalance because it encourages ignorance and slavery instead of awareness and freedom.

Suppression of Awareness

Because hostile hyperdimensional forces have a vested interest in the Matrix Control System, they go to extraordinary lengths to suppress any destabilizing factors that could disrupt their food supply. Anyone who starts the process of waking up and regaining personal power and freedom is immediately targeted.

The targeting aims to:

put him back to sleep

render him powerless

or make him lose faith in continuing his path

When a personal impulse toward freedom occurs, an equal and opposite impulse is set into motion, attracting to the target various negatively synchronistic opportunities to engage in lowering experiences to offset his impulse toward freedom.

These include situations that aim to:

induce fear

distraction

suffering

doubt

depression

indulgence in lower impulses

self-serving behavior

Sometimes this phenomenon arises naturally from the law of inertia, other times there is active amplification of this counter-impulse by negative hyperdimensional forces to disarm the threat before he gains more power.
Other methods of suppression include sabotaging and distracting a targeted individual via people around him who are open to direct manipulation. Anyone who fails to be fully conscious in the present moment can be a puppet for as long as their attention is elsewhere. Lapses of attention are enough for a subconsciosly implanted impulses to result in regrettable words or actions.

The majority of people in this world place no priority on awareness or attentiveness, and instead live life in a semi-conscious dream state that makes them very prone to being pawns of the Matrix Control System. Some are born with insufficient levels of individualized consciousness to ever experience a lucid moment, and it is these who form the primary class of Matrix agents, the rest of functioning as agents only part of the time when we fail to watch ourselves.

Due to the great quantity of asleep people in the population, the Matrix Control System has no problem finding chess-pieces to maneuver into place around a targeted individual.

The Bigger Picture

While we may not be the source of injustices against us, we are the cause of it. The Matrix, even with its level of imbalance and corruption by those freewill entities who have overstepped their place in nature as catalytic fire-spitters, is nevertheless still a learning program entirely responsive to our own ignorance and weaknesses.

It may be a predator’s choice to attack, but it is our choice to accept the attack and succumb to it. The Matrix Control System can only throw us by the elements within us that correspond to its low vibratory nature.

Attacks serve to identify our own weaknesses, thus providing focus for where to take the next step on one’s path of spiritual awakening.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
what is the end of existence? and will it all start again? then would that make this hell. I feel trillions of years old. and feel tired and wont it to end. is there a way I can find a true end to my life. and not just a death.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
1.are the goverment watching everything we are doing
2.is the government right
3.is the freemason part of the government
4.is killing really bad
5.does a black cat represent satan
6.what is the closest religion to the real god
7.can you be a devil
8.is voodoo real
9.what can voodoo do
10.is practicing voodoo bad

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
PPS

10.Many Modern Christians,especially the Born againers, believe due to people such as Bill Weise and his alleged 23 mins in Hell and others claiming the same on circulated dvds and speeches,being met by the light,jesus etc and saved from Hell.What is going on here with these people?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply maggador! Because of u I have once again started believing in spirituality.. I knew there was something out of place and missing in life...

I have one more question:

Does love, emotion and feelings apply to spiritual beings (souls) as well? or do these qualities belong only to humans in physical form??

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

At the end of the day, you dont know any more or less about the things people ask then the average joe blogs. You are just providing your opinion on the questions people ask you and then you tell them it is fact. The gullable ones even believe you. Threads like this go completely against what ATS stands for. Namely, achieving a higher level of understanding, through sharing knowledge and fact. Not misleading people by claiming to know everything and then feeding them a disguised opinion.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

hey maggador,

Are the Mars rovers actually on Mars? Maybe it's just me, but the pictures of the landscape look very synthetic. It wouldn't surprise me if the Mars rover was in a giant lab with red sand to look like Mars.

Also, how can you get others who keep trying to control and influence you, off you? My parents keep trying to force me into their view of who i should be (though they don't see it). I'm not 18 yet so i can't really do anything to get them off me. It's really starting to tick me off that they keep trying to push me back into society and materialism since my life has taken a spiritual turn, sometimes even. They say they want the best for me, but their definition of 'best' and mine are two different things

When i try to explain, they think i'm delusional and 'out-of-whack' and want to 'fix' me. With all the synchronicites, that just isn't possible at this point. Like when i woke up yesterday and heard the clicking of my ceiling fan at different intervals, i was actually able to control the clicking and create this wondrous song. it was so fun!

I'm really tired of all of it and am close to just telling them to leave me the heck alone and go my own way, but i don't want to stir up karma and have to come back to deal with it. Still, i know if i take any other path i'll come up as a failure in their eyes and feel guilty. Once i am done with this lifetime, i want to get the heck out of here.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by mossme89]

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join