It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Zsaqulz78th

I actually like Maggador.

I am also aware of memory implants humans are subjected to, in order to distort reality. Ask any psychologist who works with hypnotherapy to clear false memories in E T abducted humans.

It seems reality is a rare commodity around here.

I am also not saying that I know it all, but I do know enough to recognise skewed thinking. Out of genuine concern for the author and others who read this thread, I will offer what I know.

Many seem to take the author as an authority, which is not my case. I have valid reasons for offering information pointing towards other ways of understanding these issues. If people are not able to look at the issues from other perspectives, then it is not learning but more like brainwashing.

I also have learned from reading these pages, by the questions I have asked(where I am questioning my own understanding as well as Maggador's), and by the answers/opinions Maggador and others have offered.

I am searching as hard as I possibly can to understand the complexity of humanity's situation. Possibly harder than most it seems, if this is what most people have to offer. "Kick him harder, he will get into line."

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
reply to post by Zsaqulz78th

Many seem to take the author as an authority, which is not my case. I have valid reasons for offering information pointing towards other ways of understanding these issues. If people are not able to look at the issues from other perspectives, then it is not learning but more like brainwashing.

I am going to second that notion. Maggador is a very well studied person and I have gained from some of what he has said here but please think for yourselves. It is imperative!

Peace to Maggador and to all of you.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Very great thread. Even if your view / ideology is not the same as mine, I am still in times of choosing my path to life and I'd like to know more...
So :

Where could I know more about this "stuff" (religions, societies, spiritual subjects,etc.) to "enlighten" myself or educate myself ?

Thanks alot and keep it up!

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
As I am rather busy right now I will have to wait a bit until continue answering and posting.

In the meanwhile, here is a song that pretty much described the Trap System I have been mentioning.

Damn the Machine
Drilling in the center of my mind
One evil dream
The annihilation of mankind

The stern-faced leaders in their temple of doom
Creating nightmares made for me and for you

Damn the machine
The enemy is stalking in the void
One evil dream
The engine's running faster to destroy

Here come the raiders they're invading us all
We stand in silence with our backs to the wall

Once I believed in the voice of a god
The god of creation is gone

A call from the heart to the god of love
Send us an angel, a sign from above
All of the damned and a silent scream
Save us and damn the machine

The curse - foretold in prophecies is haunting us now
The world - a creeping agony and there's no way out

Caught in illusions I'm screaming in pain
The demon is corroding my brain

A call from the heart to the god of love
Send us an angel, a sign from above
All of the damned and a silent scream
Save us and damn the machine

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Zerra

Thanks

So, you say all of these types of posts where this crazy attitude is demonstrated, is not the beginning stages of a psycho. What would be the result of continued aggression like this, without correction?

I consider this type of aggression in a discussion to be a form of psychotic behaviour. I bet if there were a big burly biker facing this author, there would not be this type of aggression displayed.

This type of behaviour is not acceptable in most circles where people are in a group. Why is it different when there is anonymity?

[edit on 2-3-2010 by win 52]

Most all human behaviour changes when there is anonymity-Including your own to some degree or another.

There are quite a few disorders that include agression and there are even a number of alternative explanations for agression which are not disorders at all.

Are you familiar with diagnostic material? DSM ? studies? successful psychopath? Have you read any work in scholarly journals? Do you have a PHD ? have you taken even one class on psychopathy? How are you able to asses anyone on ATS ?

There are murderers who aren't psychopaths.
there are psychopaths who aren't murderers. -Agression does not equal psychopathy.

"So, you say all of these types of posts where this crazy attitude is demonstrated, is not the beginning stages of a psycho"- Psychopathy is something you are born with. There are no stages only prolonged traits.

"result of continued aggression like this, without correction?" Many things can cause agression but for food for thought- you may want to read up on the psychology experiement done with children and Bobo Dolls. This is the theory of modeled behaviour. You will find it using those key words in google.

A psychopath is more inclined to charm you, to get what they want and to plan it out than to give way to emotional responces they just don't feel much of to begin with. Insults are usually spontanious and a reaction to an emotional trigger...not something a psychopathic person really has.

anyhow, I don't want to take us off topic so I'll end it here and you can take what you want from this info.
cheers

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Zerra]

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Zerra]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Meggador,

1. This is a link from that site you posted about the gateway to the universe.
www.karinya.com...
It list all the alien bases and their population. Can u concurr with this?

2. On the list above, it states Argentina (which i believe where u r residing right now) has 31 alien bases, 2,934 ET'S, 329 ships, . U must of have bumped into some being or entities, can you share those experiences with us?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Thanks for the lesson.

I am reading, but there are so many sub categories involved all under the umbrella of one type of behaviour pattern. It is kind of like saying wood is all the same when there are many types of trees. I get the idea.

I will still call a ranting, raging, seemingly out of control person psycho even though that person has feelings and a conscience.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by win 52]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Zerra

Thanks for the lesson.

I am reading, but there are so many sub categories involved all under the umbrella of one type of behaviour pattern. It is kind of like saying wood is all the same when there are many types of trees. I get the idea.

I will still call a ranting, raging, seemingly out of control person psycho even though that person has feelings and a conscience.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by win 52]

lol psycho isn't short for psychopath it is short for psychotic which isn't the same.
okay for real i'm done haha.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

win52

Confrontation does not equal psychopathy.
It's weird that you would even make that connection.

It's quite the opposite of psychopathy, as they believe Maggador is scamming young people like you. They are trying to snap some sense into people, that's empathy, something a psychopath can't feel.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

So I guess pleiadians really like metal.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

...I have valid reasons for offering information pointing towards other ways of understanding these issues....

I would like to hear these other ways if you want to describe them.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

What are you smoking,how much does it cost,and do I need to relocate to one of the states that will allow me to indulge for medicinal purposes?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Norge;
Expound upon iboga and what connections are made thusly, What's your opinion of any value in these last days or are there other priorities?

[edit on 3-3-2010 by thatredpill]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

this is my 1st post so i hope im doing this right.

anyways i attempted to "astral project" last night. i wast very sleepy but i just closed my eyes and laid down. i kept repeating in my mind "my body will fall asleep but my mind will stay awake" and at 1st i took deep breaths and after a while i was just breathing natural..... after a while of this i felt a little jittery around my whole body and then i felt like my whole right side of my body wasn't there, i know this sounds weird but w.e. and then a flash of light happened and scared the hell out of me so i guess it messed me up. but the thing is this flash of light came from the ceiling and there was no physical way for that to happen.

well my question is, was i close to project, what was this light, and where did i go wrong?

thanks in advance

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
G'day dude.
At this point I'd like to ask what your opinion or research has told you about Antarctica.

You see this week I've felt the call to research more into Lemuria (MU) and Atlantis again, and the speculation crossed my mind well.. 2 things.. antarctica could have been one location of their civilization, or B. tHat it was actually one of the main continents and it just shifted. But all stories seem to indicate destruction and being swallowed by the ocean but I've thought about pole shifts as well.

At any case I'd just to know what WAS there in Antarctica before it became a frozen wasteland (or so they tell us).

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join