It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessie Ventura Speaks Out on CNN....I loves This Guy!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Seems many people are missing the point of the war tax and the draft completely. Those things would make the public think twice, even three times, before blindly supporting an unnecessary war and letting our government do whatever while we sit on our @sses watching TV. It would take alot more than a little fear mongering and "what ifs" to get people to break out their own wallets, and allow their own children to be shipped off, instead of just blindly accepting it when our lawmakers are bribed to send our brave volunteer soldiers on multiple tours to die for corporate $$ interests. I see the reasoning very clearly, it's to prevent wars to secure the profits of a few filthy rich crooks. I also LOVE the idea of forcing lawmakers who vote for war, to send somebody in THEIR family.

The people need a TRUE leader to stand behind, and Jesse Venture is our man, IMO.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Im a bit dumbfounded by the fact that people could not recognise the point he was trying to make???? Draft, war tax? Is america realy that dumb? Because if they are, i fear for us all....

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
i voted for him in Minnesota back in the day. i liked him, not all the time, but better than most.

honestly i am not sure i would vote for him again.

...perhaps, perhaps not.

i do have to give him credit for being a straight shooter though.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
Is america realy that dumb? Because if they are, i fear for us all....

Obviously not, since myself and a few other americans were able to clearly understand the point being made. There are plenty of dumb americans, and plenty of dumb brits too. There's plenty of dumb humans, period.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

I totally agree... My cousins are not stupid... I just hope they have the will to get their country back... If they did, the WHOLE world would follow.. If you are going to lead the whole world then lead dammit!!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you like him then check out that thread for details on his new show that covers all the stuff he is talking about in here.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I just hope they have the will to get their country back... If they did, the WHOLE world would follow.. If you are going to lead the whole world then lead dammit!!

We will. We're sick of the underhanded corporate crooks (lobbyists) bribing our government, while they both completely ignore our will. More and more people here in the U.S. are awakening, and the 2 party scam has been exposed. I will do everything in my power to support a real leader like Ventura, and spread the word.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Brother, i feel your pain, because we have the same here, worse even, i never voted for a euro superstate nor do i want to be a part of it....

Our ownley hope is you guys.. You have lead the way soo many times.. We have language differences, but we are still the same.... LEAD America!! We are waiting for you......

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Ding Ding Ding. You win the cookie.

My husband has been to that hellhole three times. Some people where i live are on their sixth tour. It is unfair this small group has to sacrifice and no one else in this country has to when this war is said to be of national interest. If you believe in this crap then you pony up and pay the price. If you don't you better be a bit more vocal about it. If the entire country can't get behind this war and pay the price then we shouldn't be over there at all.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by antonia]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ARNOMANNN

I like his style but his solutions are wrong.
Pull out of Afghanistan?
Bring back the draft? What for? The recruiters are getting
their quota right now.
We all saw the planes fly into the world trade center.
The fires melted the steel and the buildings collapsed.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiote
reply to post by RRokkyy

?

[citation needed]

Jesse Ventura is for the NAU:The North American Union with Mexico.
You need to read between the lines and listen between his words.

www.ontheissues.org...
Jesse Ventura wrote:
"Immigration is nowhere near the catastrophe the more vocal segments of the Right want you to believe it is. Because they’re opposed to immigration, many of the folks on the far Right would like for you to believe that our country is being overrun with indigent Mexicans and Haitians, which is simply not true."

If 20 to 40 million illegal aliens isnt being overrun than how many is?
10 million females at a birth rate of 4 children per female comes out to 1.2 billion in 80 years.(2 + 4 + 8 + 16 + 32 + 64 = 120) x 10 million

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Jesse Ventura: I Live With Those Brown-Skinned People Who Frighten Lou Dobbs

The police chief of Juarez fled to the USA in fear of those people.

3. ats
Nutter:"So what? We're already the United States of Mexico."

Jesse like Lou Dobbs has never advocated deporting all the illegal aliens, therefore he is for amnesty for 20 to 40 million illegals and with amnesty comes the union with Mexico.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by RRokkyy]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
In all fairness about Ventura wanting the draft, one thing that seems to be missed in a lot of posts is that those who vote to send our men and women to war must send one of their own (if they have any).....and to fight I would hopefully presume. The ensuing personal dilemna would cut down on the knee-jerk, flavor of the month votes a majority of our elected representatives make.

Can it still be gotten around, yes, but it's at least another hindrance.

Peace

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
A true patriot.

Every word he spoke I agreed with.

S&F

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Bring back the draft? What for? The recruiters are getting
their quota right now.

Once again, bringing back the draft would mean we ALL would stand the chance to have to send one of our own children to fight in wars, and it would very likely cause ALOT more debate about the need to do so amongst the people, instead of being apathetic as we are now, and too wrapped up in our own lives to even care what happens in other countries. That would change very quickly if our own children could be drafted. I think it's meant as a solution to mass apathy towards something as horrible and costly as war...

We all saw the planes fly into the world trade center.
The fires melted the steel and the buildings collapsed.

Are you a demolitions expert? If not, then i would say jesse's word holds a bit more weight than yours. He raises a very good point about the rate of the collapse.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by 27jd]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

We have language differences, but we are still the same.... LEAD America!! We are waiting for you......

There may be differences in slang, but we speak the same language, we are in effect just a british colony that broke away.

I'm hoping you won't have to wait much longer. I have a feeling this afghanistan troop surge is just another nail in the 2 party scam system's coffin. After the bailouts, the healthcare reform BS, and now this, nobody with any amont of brain matter can still honestly think this government serves the people.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
edit: double post

[edit on 2-12-2009 by 27jd]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
In all fairness about Ventura wanting the draft, one thing that seems to be missed in a lot of posts is that those who vote to send our men and women to war must send one of their own (if they have any).....and to fight I would hopefully presume. The ensuing personal dilemna would cut down on the knee-jerk, flavor of the month votes a majority of our elected representatives make.

Can it still be gotten around, yes, but it's at least another hindrance.

Peace
Oh,if that happened we would see many,congressmen who are hawks would suddenly turn into doves seemingly overnight.Let's see if these guys would really be willing to send troops into harms way if their children are at risk of going overseas to fight.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
If Jesse Ventura ran for POTUS I'd definitely vote for him.

Its one of the only ways we can break the stranglehold of this CFR sponsored two party system of Coke and Pepsi. Both are essentially the same colas, only with different labels, bought and paid for by the powers that be.

The Draft would wake up a lot of people instead of only using poor people who can't find work to boost the enlistment ranks of the military.

Can't you see that that is the overall plan here ? If young people can't locate employment then what alternatives do they have other than to join the military ?!

A war tax is they way in which we used to pay for wars....before the Rothschilds gave us the printing press called the Federal Reserve in which to borrow from. Enslaving each American man,woman and child to debt servitude for the rest of their lives.

Something has to change the momentum and direction of the USA or else we're headed into a very dark chasm. We either speak up with someone like Jesse Ventura leading the way and getting the word out to the sheeple or Dick Cheny's Halliburton has already constructed dozens of internment camps for us to inhabit with his Patriot Act.

Run Jesse Run !

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Jessie Ventura is out to lunch on 9/11.
All it takes is a knowledge of how steel looses its strength during
a fire caused by jet airplanes filled with jet fuel.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Jessie Ventura is out to lunch on 9/11.
All it takes is a knowledge of how steel looses its strength during
a fire caused by jet airplanes filled with jet fuel.

I understand that, but the fire was limited to the upper floors, shouldn't the strong steel supporting the rest of the building below, that wasn't super heated, have at least slowed the collapse considerably? It's definitely something to at least consider.

Also, he has never outright stated he believed that there were explosives in the building. Personally, i find that theory a bit far fetched myself, although i do believe the government left the door open for the attack intentionally. All he's really saying is that it shouldn't be off limits to question what really went down, not in a free society.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join