It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessie Ventura Speaks Out on CNN....I loves This Guy!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scarcer
Liars will compel, dazzle you and tell you everything you wish to hear.

Honest people will say what you don't want to hear.

And I don't want a draft.

I'll spare this man a cookie

No one else starred this post? Really?

Conspiracy website? Really?

Heh. Good call Scarcer.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Jesse's show will air on true tv (used to be court TV) first episode is tonight at 10pm/9central (wednesday december 2nd) the preview last night was about HARP. seems interesting.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Jesse is on Howard Stern on Sirius radio now, for anyone who has Sirius and wants to listen. Channel 101. It's great to hear someone that used to be in the government make sense for a change.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Jesse had a great appearance on the Howard Stern show.

For the first time, Howard seemed open to the possibility that 9/11 was an inside job.

Stern said, "what you're saying is remarkable -- if it was ever proven true, there would be a revolution in this country."

Jesse replied, "no there wouldn't, because people don't like to admit that they've been bamboozled."

Jesse Ventura is absolutely right. This guy is my hero.

RON PAUL/JESSE VENTURA 2012!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
"You think the media is any less guilty than the government? They sold us the lie, and let's not forget that Larry King is basically a Zionist Jew."

Yeah, Zionist waterboy Larry King does not know what the 9/11 conspiracy is all about. OK Larry, can you please sell another load of crap because this one isn't going down too smoothly?

When Larry asked Jesse, "What is the 9/11 conspiracy?", Jesse should have replied:

The Government sponsored crimes you and your associates in the media were obvious accomplices to. It doesn't take a genius to figure out why the corrupt media is hell bent on covering up the facts and discrediting anyone who even hints at the truth.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

I totally took notice of that too Golden, that Howard for the first time seemed open to the 9-11 conspiracy. Up until now he cut off most people who even entertained the idea.

This is an awesome appearance. Speaking about the Gulf of Tonkin, The Hharp Project, the Kennedy assassination, and 6 million listeners hearing it all.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Larry King was very much involved in the 9/11 cover-up.

He knew.

You can see him and Ted Olsen put on one of the greatest / scripted / acting performances on the show days after 9/11.

actually... the acting was horrible now that I think about it.

You think the media is any less guilty than the government? They sold us the lie, and let's not forget that Larry King is basically a Zionist Jew.

So it's very odd for me to see Larry and Jessie Ventura speak about 9/11 conspiracies... and it's very interesting to see Larry's reaction to Ventura's comments.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

I am pretty sure This woman didn t die during the CI... terrorist attacks

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Does anyone remember Jesse Ventura playing a "man in black" in the X Files Episode "From Outer Space"?

So funny. I miss that show.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Go Jesse! You da man!!!!
I will vote for you, hell I am going to pencil in your name if you aren't on the next ballot!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Bring back the draft? Start a war tax? Excuse me?

This guy is not a kook, he's a douchebag

Did you not understand the context in which he said it? His point was get a bigger out cry from the people against the war.
The average citizen isn't affected enough by this war to bring about a true rising up that needs to be done in hopes to get our troops home. I though he made himself quite clear that if people are hurt enough financially by the tax and fear being drafted themselves maybe then we will be moved to fill the streets in protest like they did over Vietnam.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by calstorm]

Really? You really want a draft to prove a point? To make people more against a war you have to Force them to go slaughter civilians in another nation? You have to force someone to go to a country and risk being blown up by a suicide bomber to prove a point? Start a draft and force someone's child to go to a country to fight for profit?

I get the idea behind the draft and the whole true rising up deal, but sending more kids to die isn't the best way to get a larger anti war crowd going.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Unbelievable! Jesse is really making some big moves for the truth movement. He is the perfect person to do it in terms of background. Former politician, navy seal, and pro wrestler. Good public speaker, confrontational, and good entertainer.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura for PRESIDENT!

I love Jesse Ventura, got him in a lot of my youtube videos. I loved him in Predator 1 and have loved him even more once I found out he moved to Mexico and started to exploit TPTB.

Jesse actually looks like a President from a few hundred years ago, Im trying to put my finger on the name, I just cant. Anyone see any similarities between Ventura and a past President (in looks that is)?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hell yeah. Ventura for president, he's got my vote.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

Where is your link to back up your stupid remarks. Thats like me saying your an ass monkey, its just a stupid remark with no basis.

[edit on 12/2/2009 by dirtydog]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Ops I guess you should see above post. Ass monkeys unite.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
My American cousins could do a lot worse as POTUS and the free world...

It would be good for an honest man to get in for a change, but we have all seen what happens to those!! He would have to watch out for grassy knolls and book suppositories..

To top that he is sooo sexy lol... Indecent thoughts, 10 hail marys for me x

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Im still unable to trust production companies> Entertainment or Entrainment. To entertain or to entrain...that is the question.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtydog

Ops I guess you should see above post. Ass monkeys unite.

Thanks for the name calling. Just because someone doesn't believe young men and women should be Forced to go fight a senseless war doesn't give you a right to insult them.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
As to instituting the draft.

I totally agree with Jesse. People live in their little own worlds without any concept of what's on the outside. Most of america is too pre-occupied with who is going to win American Idol, Dancing with the Stars and John & Kate plus 8 to worry about sending someone else off to war.

If people actually knew the cost of war in 1st person terms. Then they wouldn't be so quick to let our government actually send people off to war.

The draft, war tax all these things are the right way to do things. Maybe America would wake up. Maybe we'd actually stand up to our government instead of just sitting on the couch and watching reality tv shows.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Lets see here did you or did you not call Jessie a douchebag.
Cant have it both ways, whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

I guess you should practice what you preach. Also should point out that my post does not reflect one way or another about the draft, be it pro or con. Reading comprehension is lacking on a lot of posts these days.

Oh one final thought here, I do have the right to insult some one if I so choose, its called freedom of speech.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join