It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessie Ventura Speaks Out on CNN....I loves This Guy!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Love him or hate him, you have to admit he is quite the character!!! If he would run for politics I would vote for him!!! And I am Canadian!!! He has some good points about the war in Afghanistan and the government in general. Going on Larry King wasn't such a great Idea, since larry tried to make him look like a kook towards the end............

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I love the guy as well.
He has a new show coming out that investigates some of the conspiracy theories we talk about here on ats...that should be interesting.
He can talk about alot of things simply out of his own experiences which says alot compared to the politicians today and the news people who try to make him look bad.
Jesse Rocks!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This guy does not follow the propaganda machine, I like him.

It's funny when the tools of the media are talking to him, and expect him to repeat what they say, only resulting in a very powerful compelling argument by him.

The questions he brings up to these guys hit them hard, the way he argues is truthful, powerful, I simply love watching when he's on.

I would vote for him.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I think that larry just does not want to go there, with the harrrp thing.

Dangerous ground for people like larry to bring truths out. Larry looks very uncomfortable looking at the camera there, lol.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
We are very fortunate to still have a few real Americans like him and Ron Paul...

If by any luck we could somehow now get a dream team ticket of both of them in 2012...

and Ron wouldn't lock Jesse away in Mt Weather like the Vice president of the last two...

well.... dare I dream lol

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Ventura still has to choose his words very carefully and is obviously savvy to the pigeonholing techniques of the MSM. He smartly didn't answer the question (the way King wanted him to) about what he thought was in the room they wouldn't let him into.

Rock on Bod'!

Peace

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I like Ventura, he's an honest guy. That's really all I look for in a person when researching information; its apparant Jesse does not see the world through the rose tinted shades he used to wear in another lifetime as "The Body".

He's had a couple interesting segments with Alex Jones recently, and his recent appearance on WWE Monday Night Raw brought promotion for his new show to millions more people. Speaking to the audience, he was frequently using words like 'revolutionary' and 'conspiracy'.

With Climate Gate, Ron Paul's Audit Bill, and a whole cast of others who are now waking and promoting the truth, we seem to be on the very tipping point of something dramatic. The stakes have become too high for both sides. The next six months to a year will be quite interesting.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I will fully support Jesse Ventura if he ever decides to run for presidency in 2012.
He is straightforward, honest, sincere, compassionate and above all, has lots and lots of common sense.
He cuts through all the BS that is prevalent among today's so-called 'politicians'.
We need Jesse Ventura more than ever today.
Run, Jesse, run for 2012!!

www.myspace.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Let me also add that I'm pretty sure the locked room with the steel gerters in it was a set-up because they knew Ventura's show was coming to film. The plan was probably to get him to speculate to such a degree where they could discredit him afterwards.

It's what I would do if I was a complete sleazebag criminal.

Peace

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Gee, I hope we get to see his conspiracy show here, will it be on cable?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ARNOMANNN

Jesse Ventura is for the NAU:North American Union of the US , Canada and Mexico.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

?

[citation needed]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I like this man.

I cant wait to see the show.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I believe we will be seeing him backed by Ron Paul running for president in 2012, he stated in '08 he was going to run if things went overboard. I'm all for him if he does he would be the biggest change the nations seen possibly ever

[edit on 1-12-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Larry King was very much involved in the 9/11 cover-up.

He knew.

You can see him and Ted Olsen put on one of the greatest / scripted / acting performances on the show days after 9/11.

actually... the acting was horrible now that I think about it.

You think the media is any less guilty than the government? They sold us the lie, and let's not forget that Larry King is basically a Zionist Jew.

So it's very odd for me to see Larry and Jessie Ventura speak about 9/11 conspiracies... and it's very interesting to see Larry's reaction to Ventura's comments.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Ventura Delivers Some 9/11 Truth On Larry King Live

“Why is it off limits to question and ask questions?”

Steve Watson,
Infowars.net
Tuesday, Dec 1, 2009

Former Governor of Minnesota, ex-Navy SEAL and retired pro-wrestler Jesse Ventura raised some important unanswered questions regarding the 9/11 attacks in an interview with Larry King on CNN last night.

Ventura spoke about and gave a sneak peak of his new Tru TV show, Conspiracy Theory, set to air Wednesday night.

Footage from the 9/11 based episode showed Ventura attempting to gain access to the infamous hanger 17 at Kennedy International Airport where debris from the World Trade Center is kept away from public scrutiny.

There's debris from the WTC at JFK? I thought it had all been quickly shipped off to foreign countries for scrap.

Go Jesse!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Bring back the draft? Start a war tax? Excuse me?

This guy is not a kook, he's a douchebag

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
A man with a voice, and isn't afraid to use it. That's awesome. Aside from his tough guy wrestling image, he seems to very concerned about things like the environment as well as getting to the truth. Unless he proves himself otherwise, I'll trust him as being genuine, and yes, this is someone I would seriously consider voting for. We need some real people, who really care in that presidential office.

I mean is Obama really any different than Bush?

I'm really tired of the scam artists in office, "I'm Democrat," "I'm Republican," blah, blah, blah.

I don't give a rat's ass what label you give yourself. Get in that office and help push forward some positive change. Help push out the unethical cats in our society, and let's move forward to becoming a great nation.

Troy

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Having Ventura as POTUS would be awesome. He would be the first no nonsense POTUS in decades. I get the impression his tactics would be parallel to FDR or Harry Truman when it comes to dealing with war. Could be what this nation needs. Hell I would vote for Ventura for POTUS myself.

Any ATSers up for starting a petition to send to ol Jessie showing support for him to run for POTUS?

[edit on 2-12-2009 by ch1ldofthe70s]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join