It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 police officers shot dead in Wash.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a good good day for those of use who have been abused by the pigs.
i will mark this on my calendar and make it an annual holiday to celebrate.
CHEERS!

oinkoink

six

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticuli

You are a ass. Four human beings lost their life, and because of their chosen proffession, you are going to celebrate. I am sure that you were just "abused" for no reason. That you were just sitting there picking daisies and minding your own business when the big bad cops picked on you. I'm sure you were not doing ANYTHING wrong at all. It is idiots like you that cops have to deal with 85% of the time. And people wonder why cops sometimes have bad attitudes. Do you even have the vaguist idea of what a cops goes through everyday they go to work?? I dont think so, because if you did you would not have said about the most stupid thing EVER posted in ATS. And ALOT of stupid things have been posted here.. Would it be right to celebrate the "Yea.. Zeta Reticuli got what he had coming day" ? If so, I'll be sure to mark that day on MY calander you ass.

ETA- My God ignorance is running rampant these days. So much for the denial of...

[edit on 30-11-2009 by six]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Two points:

You seemingly didn't read the part where I said I'd withhold judgment til I hear more. That's hardly jumping to conclusions, merely speculating on possibilities.

The you jump to the conclusion that the suspect is the perp, without a single shred of evidence to support it, just because the cops said so.

A deranged mental patient doesn't strike me as capable of firing four pistol rounds spot on in a short time. That takes experience, training, and control. So did the suspect have such training? Where and when? Perhaps our resident shooters can weigh in on how much practice is required to pull that off? Avoiding the dragnet would also seem to require more concentration and attention to details that such a suspect could muster.

Something's not right here.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by apacheman]

six

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jovi1

They are chasing a known child molester who has already shown he is ready to shoot first. They want to go home too. Just by their doing a job that already alot of people have little to no respect for, they have already proven themselves better than the murdering child molester.

six

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

It wouldnt take much control to shoot them point blank...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
1 officer: www.seattlepi.com...

Trying to find the other but the new news has almost covered the web!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ok on this other discussion, Yes there are dirty cops, I know ive seen em. But for the other cops u can't get on them for doing their job! Although I feel that when officers are on the beat they feel like they are above the law! I mean think about it, Lets say you work at Burger king, you destroy a grill. U get fired! Police shoot a wrong man they get fired. I have yet to see in a officer go to prison for murder cause they can use the i thought he had a gun!

Did you know that its legal for officers to lie to you to get info but its illegal for you to lie to them!
Also an officer can literally place his/her hands on you and once your hand touch him/her its assault.

Just look at Kenny Walker, A good man never harmed anyone, worked at blue cross. A family friend! They wont show the video anymore but they killed him in cold blood and was happy giving hugs and laughing afterward!

Kenny Walker Link

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by six

Have you ever fired a handgun trying to hit multiple targets in quick succession?

Given the layouts of coffee shops I've known and the personal space bubble most cops have, the shooter wasn't exactly at point blank range. Most likely the distance was around 8 to 10 feet.

Hitting four targets or even three in quick succession at that distance isn't as easy as it may sound. Someone needs to be quite familiar with their weapon and have some degree of experience in shooting, and recent practice to pull that off. From the reports I've read, that was some pretty skillfull shooting. Go ahead and try it, and see for yourself.

Then there's the vanishing act. If the suspect were really the perp and has the mental problems described, wouldn't it make more sense for him to stand over his victims and crow about it, knowing he could fly away at will?

Everything seems to point to a different skill set than the suspect appears to have.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is a little off topic, but since we're talkin' about cops.
I saw a video a little while back about a couple of cops who shot and killed an innocent Car Accident Victim who was in shock. They lied about why they shot him and I think they were exonerated. The Cops killed him because they say he came at them saying he was gonna kill them. Witnesses say he was saying "Please Help Me", Big Difference..
I think the case has been reopened and the Cops are being looked at again. I'm not sure if I'm right about these facts. All I know is the Victim had a car accident, was covered in blood, was in shock, the cops came, Shot Him Dead, Cops tried to get away with it.

Does anyone know what happened or is it still ongoing?

So, do I have sympathy for the Cops that got killed? Nope, none at all.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I would like to ask you. Have you ever tried to get your wallet out of your pants pocket while sitting in a booth seat. Im sure a side arm in holster would be just as hard to reach. Not to mentionn getting out of a booth seat in hurry would be difficult also. The on who escaped the intial shots was probly faceing the guy and on the end side of the booth.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

True, but that has nothing to do with what I posted about. How do you know they were in a booth, though, and not at a table?

Either way, what they did or didn't do isn't what I questioned. What I question is whether the skill set of the proffered suspect actually matched observed reality.

From all reports I've read, he got two before the others could move, got the third on the move and the fourth at close quarters. That doesn't sound like the suspect's skill set to me. That's some pretty damn good shooting (and I'm not referring to the killings of cops, just the physics), too good for a casual shooter. Prove where the suspect got the requisite skills and practice and I'll change my mind, but I just find it unlikely at this point.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by apacheman]

six

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Why yes I have. And as I understand how it went down, two were killed right off the bat..Point blank. In small coffee shops you are not going to have your 8-10 ft, which BTW is TOTAL speculation on your part, You were
not there.

As for vanishing..not that hard to do in the heat of battle. Dont know the area. Dont know if he had a vehicle waiting. Is it a big department? were they the whole day watch for that department? How busy was the city at that time? Where was the closest back up? Way too many factors to armchair quarterback.

ETA- you ask about the suspect skill set...Are you privy to this information? Do you know his background? Just because you are not of lucid mindset does not mean you can not function, I know I've seen it first hand.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by six]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
A message to everyone here proclaiming this was a good thing...

Would you wish for another Holocaust just because a jewish kid bullied you at school?

Would you openly hate blacks because one got a job you applied for?

You live in an orderly society lobbing cheap shots at the people who put their lives on the line to defend you.

How DARE you praise the actions of a cop-killer.

If only citizenship was earned through service rather than granted at birth.

Then you might have more respect for the sacrifices people make every day to protect you.

This all makes me sick.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Coffee shops and Donut Shops could now be the most dangerous places on Earth.
Please don't enter one of these places while there are Cops inside. If you do, please be Careful. Be careful how you take your money or your wallet out of your pocket. The cops could see this as someone taking out a firearm to shoot them with it.

You'll just have to ask yourself if that Donut or Cup of Coffee is worth risking your life over.. For me it would be, I just have to have my Coffee.

Could be another good excuse for Cops shooting innocent people too.

Cop to Judge: "Reason I shot and killed Offender was because I heard him Say "Donut or Your Life"..
Witnesses To Judge: "We heard the Victim Say "Can I Get A Donut For My Wife"

Jury finds Cop ""NOT GUILTY"

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by six

Most cops won't let folks get within 4' or so without checking them out or questioning them. As for the 8 to 10 feet, it seems reasonable based on those I've been in, said so up front. Remember, the cashier said he was at the register so unless the place was tiny, the probabilities seem to lie with my assessment. After all, in some places like CoCo's they might have been 20 feet away or more.

If you've done this yourself then you should know how much practice it takes.

I'm not privy to anything but what's reported publicly and am working from what he's described as being like. Some insane people can be lucid, but he as described doesn't sound terribly functional.

Really, all I'm doing is dispassionately looking at the pieces and trying to make sense of them, sorry if you don't like what I bring up, but I believe them to be valid points. There's no proof the suspect has sufficient gun experience to shoot this well, until some is offered I'm not jumping to the conclusion that the suspect is the perp.

Which goes back to something's not right here.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImplausibleDeniability

Would you wish for another Holocaust just because a jewish kid bullied you at school?

You live in an orderly society lobbing cheap shots at the people who put their lives on the line to defend you.

Then you might have more respect for the sacrifices people make every day to protect you.

This all makes me sick.

Are you seriously comparing the murder of 4 officers to the holocaust? Ok, this has gone far enough. I have nothing against cops, they do their job they gotta feed their kids but the police dont give a damn about you! You are a civilian and they consider you as a lower class! People are murdered everyday but now since its cops people treat it differently! You dont know what happened to this man! Cops coulda killed his mom for no reason, They coulda raped him! Now if either one of these example had happened to you would you feel the same way he does?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImplausibleDeniability

This all makes me sick.

You're entitled to your opinion. However, This has nothing to do with a Holocaust. Has nothing to do with a Black person taking someones job.

Cops get Paid for putting their lives on the line but, How often does that happen? Don't tell me everyday, either.

Wanna know what makes me SICK:

Cops get paid for Bullying people, Bashing people, Killing people, Killing Innocent People, Getting off on Murder, Taking Bribes, Getting Kickbacks, Sticking up for one another, taking drugs, Selling Drugs, Speeding, Drink Driving, Parties, Police Balls, Taking Someones Car, Making up Infringements, Lying in court, Taking an oath on the Bible and Still Lying In Court, Tazering Children, Tazering Old Women, Taking My Marijuana and then probably smoking it, etc, etc,etc,.

That's what makes me SICK..

six

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Someone had to shoot them. So what your saying is just because you think that he wasnt lucid it wasnt him? Just who shot them then? Just because it doesnt sound like he couldnt do it doesnt mean he couldnt. Just ask the victims of Ted Bundy.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by six

All I'm saying is that the proffered suspect doesn't seem to match the skill requirements of the person who shot them. I have no idea who shot them, but it does seem like jumping to conclusins that this guy is the guy. What was his reason? How did he get the ability to shoot so well? why target these four?

It doesn't make sense to me. More information is needed before anything can be said with certainty other than something's not right with this picture. What proof have they offered other than his past record? Any witnesses, forensics? It just sounds like a fall guy to me.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ImplausibleDeniability

Although I too see this as a horrible tragedy and would no way condone murdering a person, much less a LEO, your analogy and others before it are not valid. Hating an entire race because of the actions of a one or a few of them (jews and blacks in your example....muslims in others) is completely askew. They have no choice in the matter since they are born or raised as such.

A police officer does have a choice since it is a profession. A better analogy might be killing all abortion doctors although they have not broken any law.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join