It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 police officers shot dead in Wash.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Beaux

No, abortion is a bad analogy. Killing IRS agents or judges is a slightly better analogy. A guy who kills an abortionist is killing a state sanctioned murderer. The abortion doctor like those who kill death row inmates, is legally ending life. Those cops as far I know may have just been meter maids. All abortion doctors and all death row kill teams comit legal murder; not every cop kills in the course of his or her career. Killing cops because some may be bad is like killing four random doctors because some doctors are abortionists.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by eradown]

six

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Fall guy? Kinda weak. For what purpose? Why would they need a fall guy? They do have witnesses.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If four police dogs had been murdered there would more outrage although police dogs bite and hurt people. The Police most of the time are following orders. Find who is giving them orders to hurt people and who is allowing the corrupt officers to serve us; usually, those would be corrupt politicians. Politicians can be voted out of office.Killing the police because you do not like corruption is as sensible as attacking a police car.Intelligence not violence is the way to end police abuse.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
reply to post by jam321

Please don't feed the Trolls...

Let's keep this on track for the news we all know we need in instances like this...

I appreciate your effort, but it's better to ignore stuff like that.

Semper

Ya be like me and ignore them.

or beat them at their own game.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Can you believe Gov. Huckabee commuted his sentence thinking 60 years was too much. If it was Sotomayor who did this FOX News would have a smoking gun in her hands already.
Why is it so hard to ask people who purchase guns to pass some sort of psychological evaluation?
Yes I know the bad guys won't follow the rules but how do you explain the lower murder rates in countries with strict gun controls?
We control guns with the same oversight as cigarettes when it should be at least as much oversight as we require for alcohol and automobile usage.

What about gun insurance? Automobiles are not as dangerous as guns and yet we track drivers license numbers, vin numbers and even plates though EZ Pass Lanes. This kind of accountability needs to be evidenced in control of guns. Either this or we are going to need metal detectors in the coffee shops. Cops will not be allowed to hang together in public. Cops are important to a civil society. It is about time we took effective steps toward protecting them.
2nd amendment rights aren't worth losing officers. Compare murder rates in countries with strict gun control laws to our murder rates.
We are the killing fields.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Gun control. Go back and read the thread. America is a corrupt and violent country. Disarming the innocent would lead to a blood bath of the innocent. Sure you might save the cops some grief, but it would not be worth saving our criminals grief.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Yes...A womans womb and it's contents is not a personal health or privacy issue. That is patently ridiculous. This is public property by default.
Every rapist has a right to be a father. And the victim has a God given obligation to nurture and incubate that seed. How else can we obtain unwanted babies for adoption to foster homes and to populate child sex trafficking hostels like Boystown? And where do you suppose soldiers come from? At 18 our military is the typical choice for orphans. We need an army.
And stop calling a fetus is an innocent life. We all know babies are hellbound sinners until baptism. Even God says infants who are not BAPTIZED skip heaven and eternal salvation and spend eternity in limbo...so they can't be THAT innocent. Limbo needs a population too. Keep the kids coming.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Make up your mind, Is it full of criminals or innocents?
How do you explain the miniscule murder rates in countries with stricter controls...hell ANY controls at all..We have nothing.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by eradown

Yes...A womans womb and it's contents is not a personal health or privacy issue. That is patently ridiculous. This is public property by default.
Every rapist has a right to be a father. And the victim has a God given obligation to nurture and incubate that seed. How else can we obtain unwanted babies for adoption to foster homes and to populate child sex trafficking hostels like Boystown? And where do you suppose soldiers come from? At 18 our military is the typical choice for orphans. We need an army.
And stop calling a fetus is an innocent life. We all know babies are hellbound sinners until baptism. Even God says infants who are not BAPTIZED skip heaven and eternal salvation and spend eternity in limbo...so they can't be THAT innocent. Limbo needs a population too. Keep the kids coming.

Quit with the self rightious spin. You do not where I stand on any issue concerning abortion , death penalty, or children of rape. Rest assured I will do the opposite of whatever you think I should do. If I support an execution I do not pretend it is the same as a popping a zit.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Again I will say this, nobody on this site knows why those cops were killed! It might not have been because he was a cop! Lets say it was just a regular guy and his three friends. The 1 guy coulda wronged somebody so the guy sought out revenge and his friends was in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong person! Take the police officer factor out of it and treat it like anyone else! Which for alot of you on here means STOP CARING!!! Because u wouldn't think twice if it was me and my 3 friends!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I'll have to agree with you on one 1 point. The Police, I've no use of them...

For once they were in the right place at the right time...

I don't really have much respect for Law Enforcement, they seem to really muck things up most of the time...

Creating traffic delays, never being in the places they should be, but always out on Radar Patrol, or checking tags and stuff trying to make that money for the Gov...

I always wondered what the purpose of that 1 lone State Trooper sitting there watching the highway was good for, it definately isn't for changing anything or slowing Speeders, because pulling 1 car, just allows everyone to speed past, knowing that the 1 cop on the road is pre-occupied...
So it's definately to generate revenue, not to enforce a law or make anything any safer...

bureaucrats with badges...

[edit on 11/30/2009 by Brainiac]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

I guess this makes you right?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Originally posted by eredown (what is this some kind of a sheep?) in response to rusethorcain

["Quit with the self rightious spin. You do not where I stand on any issue concerning abortion , death penalty, or children of rape. Rest assured I will do the opposite of whatever you think I should do. If I support an execution I do not pretend it is the same as a popping a zit."]

You might find this hard to believe but I don't spend a millisecond imagining what you will do. You and your ideas are just so much more BS passed around the airspace like litter to be picked up or diseases to be defeated. All in a days work

[edit on 30-11-2009 by rusethorcain]

[edit on 30-11-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix103

I'll back him up. If your a Law Abiding citizen and have to have a run in with these "cops" you'll find that you are always treated in a negative manner, they are self-righteous, pompous and mean spirited, they are callous and unfeeling, and I'm sickened that they are given the amount of power that they have in regards to your average citizen with no major infractions or criminal history.

That's why Robocop was such a funny movie, it depicted a cop exactly the way most people see them...

"I'm sorry mam' you have suffered an emotional distress, I will call for a red crisis center... " Yeah like that...

I state all this and happily "break" the "Posted Speed Limit" to this day, in my fast car and I've never had an accident...

You can either drive or you can't, you got the gift or you don't...

And i will continue to do so and continue to elude the tax collectors.

No one tells me how fast to drive, not with my one life to have fun and enjoy.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Didn't you hear... EZ pass might be phased out. seemed the drug smugglers have taken to using EZ pass to bypass extra stops where so rather uncomfortable questions might be asked...

Let me remind you convicted felons cannot by a firearm through any legal means.

polite civilized laws like proper training and registration only apply to law abiding citizens. By creating stricter laws all you accomplish is limit the the normal man/woman's ability to protect themselves and those they care about. Laws men like this scoff at and always manage ways to bypass.

While on that topic anyone from the UK care to talk abut your spike in knifing, stabbing. I hear you have a whole new batch of laws regarding hunting knifes now... seems when people insist of causing harm to another they will find a way

[edit on 30-11-2009 by DaddyBare]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare

Didn't you hear... EZ pass might be phased out. seemed the drug smugglers have taken to using EZ pass to bypass extra stops where so rather uncomfortable questions might be asked...

Let me remind you convicted felons cannot by a firearm through any legal means.

polite civilized laws like proper training and registration only apply to law abiding citizens. By creating stricter laws all you accomplish is limit the the normal man/woman's ability to protect themselves and those they care about. Laws men like this scoff at and always manage ways to bypass

And i agree with you on this! The super homocidal maniac will always be able to get himself a weapon to do the killing, the laws are put in place to keep the weaker people pinned up and controlled, while the few elite out there are free to do what they want...

Then if that Monster out there decides to pay you a visit, Wally and Beavers Dad is face down while Mrs. Cleaver is in the bedroom getting worked...

The Cops? Oh there out there, patrolling the Highways, and Checking for windshield stickers...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

reply to post by eradown

I guess this makes you right?

Right is an empty word coming from a guy who brings the subject of rape up when someone disagrees with him. The thread is not about abortion unless you think the cops were late term abortions. Whoever had them killed should be aborted also.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrno1
Again I will say this, nobody on this site knows why those cops were killed! It might not have been because he was a cop! Lets say it was just a regular guy and his three friends. The 1 guy coulda wronged somebody so the guy sought out revenge and his friends was in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong person! Take the police officer factor out of it and treat it like anyone else! Which for alot of you on here means STOP CARING!!! Because u wouldn't think twice if it was me and my 3 friends!

No it's pretty clear who this guy was after...
4 Patrol Cars in the parking lot, 4 Cops in Uniform, not 1 other person injured, or so much as spoken too...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by eredown (what is this some kind of a sheep?) in response to rusethorcain

["Quit with the self rightious spin. You do not where I stand on any issue concerning abortion , death penalty, or children of rape. Rest assured I will do the opposite of whatever you think I should do. If I support an execution I do not pretend it is the same as a popping a zit."]

You might find this hard to believe but I don't spend a millisecond imagining what you will do. You and your ideas are just so much more BS passed around the airspace like litter to be picked up or diseases to be defeated. All in a days work

How would you know unless you are a stalker?Been following me around you are wasting your time. The cops should not have been murdered . Does that hurt you that I support the cops over the muderers. Get used to me not agreeing with you because nothing on earth will make me see things your way. In fact very few people do agree with you.

I am not a thug. I do not like thugs. They are nauseating.Thug mothers do not even love their thug children and neither do I.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Now you are getting just too ridiculous...yeah I am stalking you.
Don't make me laugh cause I did so many sit-ups yesterday I am afraid I'll get a cramp...you are too funny!
Bye bye love...

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join