4 police officers shot dead in Wash.

page: 25
35
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Now I'm not saying it happened in this case.... but have any of you ever heard the term "drop gun"???

Yeah this is more a Hollywood movie kind of deal but guess where Hollywood got that idea from in the first place...



six

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by northof8
 


Whats your proof that this department was corrupt? Or are you just spouting off at the mouth with no proof? Where you there when this poor individual was "executed"? No you were not. So how can you say what and how things went down? You cant. You are just speaking from your backside. I have a feeling that no matter what information is released about what went on you would not believe it anyways Yet another that always sees a conspiracy or cover up in everything. God I would hate to live that way. Prove it too me that they were corupt. Prove it or STFU. You are guilty of spreading misinformation. You are not speaking from a position of knowing anything.

ETA- You say that all cops as being corupt. Since you grace this site with your presence I guess its fair then to characterize you as living in your mothers basement, unable to determine real life from fantasy, drug addict who cant hold a job. Is that you? I dont think so.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by six]



posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by six
reply to post by northof8
 


Whats your proof that this department was corrupt? Or are you just spouting off at the mouth with no proof? Where you there when this poor individual was "executed"? No you were not. So how can you say what and how things went down? You cant. You are just speaking from your backside. I have a feeling that no matter what information is released about what went on you would not believe it anyways Yet another that always sees a conspiracy or cover up in everything. God I would hate to live that way. Prove it too me that they were corupt. Prove it or STFU. You are guilty of spreading misinformation. You are not speaking from a position of knowing anything.


How about cuffing, beating and tasering a trama victim and then lieing about it? Then having to pay 90k of taxpayer money to the VICTIM of that police brutality from this corrupt police force? It is well documented that the cops in this department are Nazis and maybe that's why they were killed?

Yes, there is proof and you're the one spouting without checking your facts...

These four cops were executed just like the "perp." Justice? I would say the Lakewood way, yes indeed...

As far as you telling me to STFU, I have proved it so will you STFU? No? Didn't thnk so... You are speaking from a position of ignorance and blind faith in any cop that tells you a "story." Just like the cop that executed the "perp." I suppose you have total faith in his honesty huh? What a loser...

[edit on 1-12-2009 by northof8]


six

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by northof8
 


So you know for a fact that these four officers were involved in this? Or are you just lumping the whole department together? Again the actions of a few dont make the department as a whole bad. One incident does not make it well documented.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by six]



posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by six
reply to post by northof8
 


So you know for a fact that these four officers were involved in this? Or are you just lumping the whole department together? Again the actions of a few dont make the department as a whole bad.


I know for a fact these cops came from the same corrupt department that treat trama victims like animals. I know for a fact that these four cops were part of a department that would kill a suspect before arresting him as we have seen here this morning.

They are walking executioners and as far as I am concerned and if justice was served by this "perp" being executed then justice was served when the four cops were executed.

You don't know the truth but you blindly support the cops? You need to STFU when you don't know the facts surrounding the Nazis that are part of that department.



posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by six
reply to post by northof8
 


So you know for a fact that these four officers were involved in this? Or are you just lumping the whole department together? Again the actions of a few dont make the department as a whole bad. One incident does not make it well documented.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by six]


Do your own research Nazi lover... There are many cases of abuse from these Nazi pigs. One more to add to that this morning when they executed what could very well be an innocent person. We will never know becasue the line they feed you sheeple will be take as truth.


six

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by northof8
 


I am speaking from a position of ignorance? Hmmm you dont know me so how can you say this. No I will not STFU because of idiots like you who spout off about things you have very little knowledge about. Again, you will not belive anything that is said, even if this was a justified use of lethal force. Loser? Loser? Hmmmm easy for you to say. At least I can speak from a educated position. You the one who is showing his ignorance.


six

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by northof8
 


And you know of all of the evidence that they have against this individual or are you again just speaking from your ass. You dont know all that happened. You cant. The police dont even know everything. And as for Nazi lover......Huh....You are laughable at best. Resorting to name calling. You know nothing about me, so maybe you should quit before you get even further behind.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by six]



posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by six
reply to post by northof8
 


I am speaking from a position of ignorance? Hmmm you dont know me so how can you say this. No I will not STFU because of idiots like you who spout off about things you have very little knowledge about. Again, you will not belive anything that is said, even if this was a justified use of lethal force. Loser? Loser? Hmmmm easy for you to say. At least I can speak from a educated position. You the one who is showing his ignorance.


Educated? You have no idea what the history is of these Nazis in Lakewood and you call yourself educated? It was not a justified use of lethal force. The first report was the "perp" was moving. Then the story evolved and the Nazis said he had a cops gun...

You believe what you will with your educated "special" in the know point of view. If justice was served this morning then it was served the other day as well..



posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by six
reply to post by northof8
 


And you know of all of the evidence that they have against this individual or are you again just speaking from your ass. You dont know all that happened. You cant. The police dont even know everything. And as for Nazi lover......Huh....You are laughable at best. Resorting to name calling. You know nothing about me, so maybe you should quit before you get even further behind.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by six]


Name calling? You told me to STFU when you had no idea these brutal cops that were executed were part of a group of pigs that abused their citizens whenever they felt like it.

I could care less what you know... You yourself admit the cops dont know what the hell they are doing but you blindly support their version of events when they decide to change the story to support their version of events.

There is only one truth but the pigs seem to have several versions going there in Lakewood. Seems to be SOP for those Nazi pricks...

As far quiting, I will not... You may want to quit until you understand that corruption and brutality is a normal part of the job down there and maybe that's why these four pigs were executed...


[edit on 1-12-2009 by northof8]


six

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by northof8
 


Yes I am educated. Very well. If you will read back through all of my posts, never not once did I say justice was served today. Now if the man, who was a suspect in a quadruple murder, did draw a weapon, then even if he was innocent he did a very very stupid thing. If he was guilty of the murders, then yes he got what he deserved. I dont have all of that information, nor do you. Every cop wants to go home alive, and drawing a weapon WILL get you shot. They will not shoot to injure either.

You need to educate yourself on just excactly what Fascism is. You keep throwing around the term Nazi. Do you know what a Nazi is? You do not live in a Fascist state. Your ignorance is showing.

ETA- Just so you will be further educated...A different jurisdiction shot him.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by six]

[edit on 1-12-2009 by six]



posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by six
reply to post by northof8
 


Yes I am educated. Very well. If you will read back through all of my posts, never not once did I say justice was served today. Now if the man, who was a suspect in a quadruple murder, did draw a weapon, then even if he was innocent he did a very very stupid thing. If he was guilty of the murders, then yes he got what he deserved. I dont have all of that information, nor do you. Every cop wants to go home alive, and drawing a weapon WILL get you shot. They will not shoot to injure either.

You need to educate yourself on just excactly what Fascism is. You keep throwing around the term Nazi. Do you know what a Nazi is? You do not live in a Fascist state. Your ignotance is showing.



Lakewood, WA: (Jan-21-08) William Grider and his wife, Kathy, brought a lawsuit against the municipality, the police department, Chief Larry Saunders, and four officers, after he was jolted with a stun gun and roughed up by police when he rejected medical aid following an epileptic seizure. The suit stated that Grider, 63, had a seizure and passed out at the auto parts store where he worked as a clerk. A police report claimed that Grider would not let the medics check him, resisted when police tried to calm him and told him he had to see a doctor, and continued to resist when they hit him with a couple of 50,000-volt Taser bursts. After Grider was punched in the face, he was handcuffed and taken to the hospital. Sources close to the case stated that the parties had agreed to a settlement to resolve the issue. Under the settlement, the city agreed to pay Grider $90,000. Additionally, a new policy on Taser use in this Tacoma suburb also was mentioned in the settlement.


I would call that Fascism and Nazi tactics Mr. Educmacated....
No other way to explain the way this guy was treated by these scum of the earth pigs and if one or all four of them were involved in this abuse then justice was indeed served when they were executed. No need for scum like this to have the power to abuse an old man in the middle of medical trauma.

End of lesson.. Go back to school now boy...

[edit on 1-12-2009 by northof8]


six

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by northof8
 


Unless you were part of the investigation into this horrible act, you can not speak from a position of knowledge, you dont have intimate knowledge of the investigation. Just what you've read. From the very sources you are complaining about now. Who is making the story fit their view? I'll give you a clue....Its not me. So STFU. One incident does not make a pattern. One incident does not male the whole force "Nazis". You sound like someone who has a beef with any kind of authority. Sounds like little Timmy got his pee-pee smacked when he got caught doing something he shouldnt have. So instead of manning up and taking responsibilty, he decides to blame everyone else.


[edit on 1-12-2009 by six]


six

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by northof8
 


Quick lesson for you..BOY. You live in a REPUBLIC, not a Fascist state. You really really need to read up. You are speaking of an ACT, not a form of government. Schools out, now run along little Timmy, the real men have work to do.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by six]



posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by six
reply to post by northof8
 


Quick lesson for you..BOY. You live in a REPUBLIC, not a Fascist state. You really really need to read up. You are speaking of ACTS, not a form of government. Schools out, now run along little Timmy, the real men have work to do.


Tell that to the 63 year old as he is punched in the face and tasered.. Tell him about the Republic he is living in when the Nazis do that...

Once again... If the four were part of that and were not fired then execution is fine with me... I am glad they are gone if they were part of it...


Enjoy your day...


six

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by northof8
 


More education for you. I dont have to tell the gentleman. He experienced the laws of the Republic for himself. He got his day in court and was justly compensated for the transgression. If he was in a Fascist state, he would not have even gotten that far. As a matter of fact, they probably would have just shot him instead of using a taser. In a fascist state they can hold you for anything indefinently. Not so here. There is a huge difference. Educate yourself.

Again, you have lumped the four officers murdered in with the rest without proof. More spreading of misinformation on your part. And you have only given me one instance to prove that this is a totally corupt department. Only one. One act does not damn the whole department. Except maybe in those that are weak of mind.

I have figured something out about you also. You are a hypocrite. You advocate murder for a tasering, but are upset at the use of deadly force on someone who is the prime suspect of a quadruple murder. Prime suspect for a good reason. You cry about a man who was shot while drawing a weapon on the police, saying he may have been innocent, no day in court. Yet you cheer the deaths of 4 officers. They didnt have their day in court. You whine and cry about police brutality but rejoice of a more henious act? Hypocritical dont you think? Makes you no better than that which you constantly whine about. Hypocrite.

BTW Thank you, I am having a great day. I sincerely hope you do the same.



posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
So the guy who did this was then shot and killed by police.That sounds like a cover up too me.



posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
So the guy who did this was then shot and killed by police.That sounds like a cover up too me.


Come on now. We all knew that the Gestapo was going to murder this guy as soon as they caught up with him.

Absolutely routine modus operandi here. It was mentioned on the first or second page of this topic that Cops always execute suspects who are involved in Cop shootings. They do this because they can get away with it time after time and they feel that they somehow should enjoy retribution privileges.

The whole system of public service is corrupt to its core.

Gestapo tactics 101.



posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Let's see, perp was shot in the torso at close range with a police service revolver selected for its stopping power, presumably.

The perp is without genuine medical attention and is on the run for two days, bleeding from his injuries.

Cop ids suspect on a dark street, feels threatened, kills him.

If I assume the cop hasn't heard about the wound, I'd have to assume the police department failed to update the department on its primary case and the cop involved hadn't been listening to the news or radio or anything, both hard to believe.

I can assume he heard about it but hadn't thought through the implications and used that as a brake on his actions, due to being in an emotional state. That is certainly more believable, and understandable from a humanist point of view.

However, it speaks poorly of the degree of training and discipline extent within this particular department, irrespective of any other professional negatives. Proper training teaches you to check your emotions at the door and focus on the unembellished situation. See what is, what might be, and what your options are within milliseconds, then act accordingly. And a lot of times acting accordingly means no action at this time. Proper training gives you the confidence (in equipment, training, and self) necessary for careful patient observance, allowing time to pass uneventfully until the least violent option presents itself. Least violent may still mean him dead, not you, but still.

My point is that everything points to either the suspect was the perp, in which case he was most likely on the verge of collapse due to no rest on top of an untreated gunshot wound from a high power weapon, and therefore most unlikely to have presented an imminent threat, or he was moving as an unwounded person and was therefore not the perp.

I believe that a properly trained law enforcement officer would have, should have thought this out in advance and tempered his fears and behavior accordingly. The accounts I read indicate the suspect was moving away from, not towards, the shooter, and given the factors I've cited, I think this was more a revenge killing than law enforcement.

But the bigger issues remain.

Something's still not right here.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by apacheman]



posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by six
 


Yes you are. Don't have to know you just have to read the mealy mouthed drivel you spew. No thank you no time for bootlicker toady type personalities in my life.

You think you know more than anyone else and well quite honestly i dont think you could figure out how to zip without catching yourself.

You don't know what anyone here has been through or what their experiences with the police have been, yet you claim to have more knowledge than anyone else which you don't so maybe you should to quit. When all is said and done after looking at the whole of your posts, it is no wonder you like cops so much you clearly have the same bully mentality.

And no i am free to have my opinions and quite frankly the police are out of control and I have every right to express that if you don't like it too bad.





new topics
top topics
 
35
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

log in

join