It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 police officers shot dead in Wash.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

As the patrolman sat in his cruiser, a burly man with a large mole on his cheek came up from behind. ....Clemmons made a move for a gun he had taken from one of the slain officers, police said.

I guess the implication is Clemmons wanted to shoot another cop, but in that case the gun would have already been out and pointed.

Clemmons eluded capture thanks to family and friends....
Among them, police said, was Darcus D. Allen, a convicted murderer who served in prison with Clemmons in Arkansas and allegedly drove the getaway truck.....

Normally they would assume he is a co-conspirator and charge him with murder; perhaps they don't want to use the word 'conspiracy' just yet.

Police said Clemmons would have died eventually of the gunshot wound he suffered in the coffee-shop rampage.

Apparently the cops are doctors too, or maybe they have a crystal ball. Well then, I guess it's just as well he was shot to death.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by starviego]

[edit on 2-12-2009 by starviego]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Yes, the suspect was shot dead by a Seattle Police Department cop. It appears as just a revenge execution by cops who decided to bypass due process, the Constitution and the rest of our laws to slaughter the suspect just like he did to a few of them.

There were two versions of the shooting on the news one in the morning and another that seemed professionally scripted in the evening.

What's weird is the story has morphed from this morning from an encounter where the suspect was running away from the cop in initial media reports. The police claimed the suspect had all kinds of help and they've arrested more than a half dozen people and charged several with felonies, yet the suspect had to steal a car by himself. They interviewed the owner of the stolen car and he claims that the car had an ignition problem to begin with and would just die without warning intermittently. The belief was that the car had died and the suspect had the hood up to work on it. Initially it was reported the suspect was shot while attempting to flee, thus he was shot in the back. They claimed a gun was found in the suspects front pocket that belonged to one of the slain Lakewood officers.

On the evening news a cop comes on an speaks very professionally about what a great guy his coworker is and about how the suspect had been seen walking up to the police cruiser and the cop got out to confront him and saw the telltale mole of the wanted suspect then the suspect made a move in which the officer felt threatened and then shot the suspect. In this version the premise is that the stolon car with the hood up was a ruse hoping a cop would stop and the suspect would execute another cop. Problem is the suspect never got his gun out as it was found in his pocket - supposedly.

Both stories sound plausible, but why did the story change to make the cop look like just lucky to catch the suspect off guard fixing his car to a lucky hero who fought off another ambush by the crazed killer.

I guess we'll never know the which story is the truth as we can now only hear one side. I expect more jumpy cops to shoot people, less convicts getting their sentences commuted and more cop haters justifying the shooters actions as this appears to be a simple revenge execution by our public servants who seem to be no different than any other lawless gangsters.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
If you are dumb enough to think that someone who shoots cops and is going to be treated with respect or caution for every letter of the law, without emotion or bias then you are an extremely idiotic individual.
Everyone knows the rule: You don't shoot cops.
And this Idiot deserved to be shot. In fact, this idiot would have had to know he would be killed. Because, you just don't shoot cops.

Any of you who are somehow surprised or outraged at the outcome of these events, you need to pull your heads out from your asses.

Those of you that have sited the numerous events of police brutality or corruption should stop living in our society.
Some police are brutal and some are corrupt. Do not call the police if you are in trouble or call them to help someone you know who is. If you are being raped, robbed or beaten, just suck it up because police are corrupt.
There are corrupt doctors. Do not use any medical facilities, because there are corrupt doctors.
There are negligent Dentists. I have read stories of dentists that have abused people whilst under sedation. If you have a bad tooth, pull it out yourself. If it gets infected, don't go see a doctor, they are corrupt.
Some teachers are bad. Do not send your children to ANY educational institution.
Some parents are bad. If you have children, give them up. Parents are bad, because some parents are bad. Ignore the bad parents though, because you can't call the cops anyway, or even a doctor if bad parents abuse kids.
If you are married, get the marriage annulled, I have seen many marriages that go bad. Do not trust your partner. I have seen that TV documentary, called cheaters. Some partners cheat on their loved ones. Do not have a partner.
Some shop keepers over charge for goods. Stop shopping, shop keepers cannot be trusted. Make all your goods yourself, grow your own food.
All lawyers are only in it for the money.
If you get in trouble or are set up by corrupt police you are better off representing yourself. Your lawyer is only after your money.
Keep all your money with you, all of it. Banks are greedy. They will rip you off. Be careful about robbers, though. You cannot call the police if you are robbed, the police are corrupt.
Do not get a job. Some employers are bullies. Work for yourself, if you employ someone be very suspicious of them because some employees will steal from you and they will be lazy. In fact, do not hire anyone. Or work for anyone, because some employers are bullies and some employees are untrustworthy and lazy.
Be careful who you trade or deal with when you work for yourself. Some businesses won't pay their bills.
Check your house out. Some builder are shonky. You may want to knock it down and start again because some builders are shonky.
Do not drive you car anywhere. There are some terrible drivers on the road. It is best to avoid the roads due to some terrible drivers.
That is of course, if you car actually works. I have read many stories about bad auto-mechanics.

Avoid Muslims, some of them are fanatics.
If you see a US soldier, run. Some of them beat people in Iraq, and they could do that to you too.
Some cops are bad.

Some equals all.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

The government also tells me to drink their fluoride water it is safe.
The government also says sept 11th was caused by Bid Laden, even though he isn't listed on the wanted list for the 9/11 attacks.

If a criminal with a record like this guy kills a cop, he needs to die, but he should have before this.

I feel bad for these cops and their families, but your arguments are stupid. We are clearly a police state.

Criminals like these need to be locked up or killed, but instead you can bet your butt pot smoking hard workers are locked up in their place.

That's why these cops were killed, because justice was not served in the first place. There is no excuse for rapists, thieves, and killers.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth

What adverse effects have you noticed.

The government also says sept 11th was caused by Bid Laden, even though he isn't listed on the wanted list for the 9/11 attacks.
Some people in the Govt. lie. Do not participate in society as it is governed only by liars.

If a criminal with a record like this guy kills a cop, he needs to die, but he should have before this.

I feel bad for these cops and their families, but your arguments are stupid. We are clearly a police state.
Clearly based on SOME observations. My argument is that SOME is not ALL.

Criminals like these need to be locked up or killed, but instead you can bet your butt pot smoking hard workers are locked up in their place.
All criminals are free and only hard workers who smoke pott are imprisoned. Do not participate in society. I do not smoke pott. Pott makes some people mentally ill, therefor all pott smokers are mentally ill. Some police are corrupt so we there is a police state. Every state has police. Every state is policed. There are no states that do not have police.

That's why these cops were killed, because justice was not served in the first place. There is no excuse for rapists, thieves, and killers.
No justice is ever served because some justice is not served. You just made an excuse for these killings. The excuse you use for these killings is that justice is not served because hard workers are in jail and criminals are free in a what you claim is a police state.

six

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Jovi1

Pretty shallow of you to think that you know me from just the few post on a web site. You have not shown any amazing intellect to prove to me you can deduce what type of person I am just by reading ...what 15 posts? If you will look back dear, all of my posts to you were civilized in manner, YOU started with the name calling. If you attack me, expect it in return.
My tone that was directed at northof8 was in direct response to his tone with me...Nothing more. AS a matter of fact, I did tell him I hope he had a good day, and that was true. Shallow of you...Very, very shallow to presume to know me. You are wrong on all counts. ANYONE who knows me will tell you that I am not a bully. So whos spouting drivil now? Hmmmm? As for the obvious insult..just goes to show. Funny I expected more from you. Guess I was wrong.

I NEVER presume to know more than anyone else but....I do know ALOT more about law enforcement than most people, just by the nature of my job. Alot more about it than you apparently. You are correct that I dont know what other people experiences on here have been with law enforcement, but for you and everyone else here to classify all of them as ...lets see what was used... Nazi's, idiots, power hungery, out of control, etc is NO better than that which you are accusing me of. In my world that makes you a hypoctite. There is NO WAY IN THE WORLD that you or anyone else on here can say that most/all cops are Nazis. NO WAY. That is ignorance defined. If you think that then you are wrong...dead wrong, and can be proved that ALL day long. I am truely sorry that people have had these experiences, but I dont think the it is indicitive of law enforcment in general. If you apply your same logic to the rest of the world....You ARE surrounded by the corupt, power hungry, Nazi etc. So why just narrow it to law enforcement?

I also am free to have my opinions, just as you. Quite frankly I think your wrong. I have every right to express that. If you dont like it....Oh well. My life goes on, just as before our little "conversation". I have been called worse, by better.

ETA- I hope you have a nice day. And it is truely ment Take it for what you will

[edit on 2-12-2009 by six]

[edit on 2-12-2009 by six]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Originally posted by xstealth

What adverse effects have you noticed.

No justice is ever served because some justice is not served. You just made an excuse for these killings. The excuse you use for these killings is that justice is not served because hard workers are in jail and criminals are free in a what you claim is a police state.

First off, Flouride causes bone cancer in boys and reduced IQ in people, this is proven. It was given to jews in camps during WW2.

Second, I didn't make an excuse for these killings. Look at the criminal record of the killer, he shouldn't have been out in the first place. That was my point.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
THE UNANSWERED QUESTIONS OF THE LAKEWOOD SHOOTING

--How exactly was the alleged perp, Maurice Clemmons, identified as the prime suspect?

--If this truly was an ambush, why haven't they charged the man who drove Clemmons to and from the shooting site with conspiracy to commit premeditated murder?

--Why have we heard absolutely nothing from the eyewitnesses to the crime?

--Why haven't we seen the video from the shop's security cams?

--Why did so many of the initial reports identify two suspects--a black male and a white male?

--Can the weapon left at the scene, ostensibly by Clemmons, be linked to him in any way? Why won't they identify the type of weapon or the caliber? Is it because it doesn't match the fatal wounds on the police officers?

--Have they arrested Clemmons friends and family because they are truly guilty of something, or was it simply to assure they can't repeat what Clemmons may have told them about what really happened?

--We are told that Clemmons was shot to death when he reached for a gun after he approached a police vehicle. Is this believable? If Clemmons wanted to add to his score, would he not have had the weapon already in his hand and ready to shoot?

--What happened to Clemmons that he suddenly started exhibiting symptoms of mental illness since May of this year? Paranoid schizonphrenia is not something you suddenly get in middle age. Almost certainly, Clemmons was mentally evaluated or even 'treated' in his long journey through the criminal justice system. Was he on any mind-altering drugs like the ubiquitious selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors?

--How did Clemmons get to be the owner of five houses? Where did he get the large sums of cash necessary to be bailed out of jail three different times?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Years ago I helped create a web site that show cased events like this...
Real Crimes
Other people have long since taken it over and it's still running after all these years, maybe someone closer to the facts will find that site and post their account of what really happened

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Since when the # does Michigan = the entire world?! Jeez I thought American egotism was a stereotype!

You completely misdirect all your hatred of those few families at an entire PROFESSION. It boggles my mind. A few evil powerful people hurt you and your friends. Guess that makes me, and my comrades in service, and a long way away, somehow responsible...

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join