It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 police officers shot dead in Wash.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Originally posted by EMPIRE
reply to post by Argyll

You quoted me and asked, "He simply said we could "use more" of what?.....what exactly could we use more of?" I then tell you he said we could use more cops dying, told you he most likely doesn't care how they die, but here you are saying you're confused and using smilies to convey the fact.

Your fault.

Not sure where you want to go with this??

do you endorse more cops dying?.....do you care how they die?....the smiley I used was a"confused" smiley

my fault?.......how?

When exchanging with me it's best to know where you want to go. Don't worry about me, worry about the claims you make, the words you say, and if you can provide anything to prove your claims.

In regards to myself supporting more cops dying, and how they die, I already stated I don't agree with that. I've stated that a couple of replies ago, and the fact you're asking now shows you either missed it, practice selective reading, or have visual impairments. My words were, "Do I agree with him? NO, I clearly do not agree with him..."

You being confused was your fault. Again, you asked me what he said we need more of, and I told you what he said we need more of. If there is confusion it is due to you not having basic reading comprehension skills.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Update: 2 officers were killed outright, other 2 struggled with the attacker, and shot and injuried him whilst being injuried and killed. The attacker described as a black man.

Source: BBC Radio 5 Live, UK.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Peruvianmonk]

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Peruvianmonk]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Logic. If you can EVER find it I pray you use it.

Who would you pray to?
How loud do you have to hear it/

Calling for the murder of a public official on an open forum is a felony.

I don't have to be a mod to know that.

As far as him being guilty ? not for you or me to decide.
Judicial process 101 or what?
He can definetly beyond the shadow of any doubt or anything you say

BE CHARGED. GOT IT.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
A shame for their families, but on the other hand they are working against the people and in DEFENSE of the fascistic order that America has become... so without going as far as to say they deserved it, since I don't know the circumstances, it's a good thin to see citizens finally ganging up against the biggest and most dangerous gangsters of this world, i.e. the ones who supported by the State.

And don't worry for their dignity, they gonna have a very huge special funeral, sponsored by the government. I couldn't say the same to my friend's Black buddy, who, a few years ago, was brutally beaten to death in Montreal, Canada, by 5 damn cops, while unarmed and alone in a small street in the night. Same goes to that teenager Freddy Villanueva, who was shot by a few cops in a park in Montreal, without any proven sign of aggression on his behalf, although allegatiosn from the cops they had to "defend themselves against an unarmed teenager by shooting him at point blank range with their 9mms. His mother and friends were stonewalled by the local government on the inquiry on his death, and the investigation is still unfolding after 1 year and a half of retarded, blunt statements by the police and weak coverage in the mainstream news.

And now four cops got killed in Washington? Lemme say I don't give a flying f*** about it!

Yeah, you're really reading this... May these pigs burn in hell. That's the least they deserve for bullying, terrorizing, tasering and even murdering unarmed civilians everywhere in the western world, most of them who were only guilty of knowing their civil rights and exercising them in the public place, as civilians ARE the "public". The time of these legal thugs to show their legitimacy in upholding the "Law" through monopoly of violence is long gone by now, and they, as well as their supporting citizens, will begin harvesting the anger they've provoked.

[edit on 29/11/09 by Echtelion]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I'd pray to King Tut. Calling for the murder of a public official never happened here. If you're implying his OP is doing exactly that why is it still standing while his other posts, which have been a thousand times more over the top, still here? You implied the guy was red flagged and warned because he commited a felony. ROFL! How did you come across this info?

Logic, friend. If you ever find it...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

reply to post by Argyll

You quoted me and asked, "He simply said we could "use more" of what?.....what exactly could we use more of?" I then tell you he said we could use more cops dying, told you he most likely doesn't care how they die, but here you are saying you're confused and using smilies to convey the fact.

Your fault.

Not sure where you want to go with this??

do you endorse more cops dying?.....do you care how they die?....the smiley I used was a"confused" smiley

my fault?.......how?

When exchanging with me it's best to know where you want to go. Don't worry about me, worry about the claims you make, the words you say, and if you can provide anything to prove your claims.

In regards to myself supporting more cops dying, and how they die, I already stated I don't agree with that. I've stated that a couple of replies ago, and the fact you're asking now shows you either missed it, practice selective reading, or have visual impairments. My words were, "Do I agree with him? NO, I clearly do not agree with him..."

You being confused was your fault. Again, you asked me what he said we need more of, and I told you what he said we need more of. If there is confusion it is due to you not having basic reading comprehension skills.

When exchanging with you LOL I love guys like you, real "don't mess with me" types!

I'll debate with you tomorrow, it's 2am here in the UK,so I'm off to bed....but you do make me chortle!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
And now four cops got killed in Washington? Lemme say I don't give a flying f*** about it!
[edit on 29/11/09 by Echtelion]

Classy. At least the families of the four dead police officers can move on now, knowing that Echtelion from Canada "Doesn't give a flying F***" about their deaths.

I can only hope that when a law enforcement official is all that stands between you and a criminal or you and a perilous incident with mother nature, he doesn't look at you with the same sickening indifference.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by hungrydirt]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

been a thousand times more over the top, still here?
reply to post by EMPIRE

Is this your logic ? Oh no you have insulted an avatar. off with his head.

Like I said find out when you two can visit.

Hate is hate. I'm sure if he can be charged he will be . So pray for

him and his hate that seems to do quite a bit for you some how or another pal.

Can I ask why this guy dosn't seem to give a crap as much as you do

That is hilarious.

If this guy is your boyfriend just say so I'll back off.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Keep it movin, bud. I've dismantled you and clearly shown that the education system failed you.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Classy. At least the families of the four dead police officers can move on now, knowing that Echtelion from Canada "Doesn't give a flying F***" about their deaths.

I can only hope that when a law enforcement official is all that stands between you and a criminal or you and a perilous incident with mother nature, he doesn't look at you with the same sickening indifference.

Yeah, there ya go. Kinda like the mob right? Don't pay your respects and dues and you don't get any protection? Pretty similar wouldn't you say?

Fall in line with statist police state ideologies or you don't get "protection" from us.

You're the 2nd person in this thread that made this sort of statement.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by SyphonX]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
So, four "Innocent" Cops get killed and it get's the attention of the whole world.
Innocent people get killed by Cops but you never see that get worldwide attention, do you? I find it interesting that this hasn't happened sooner in America. I'm surpised actually. Let's face it. In Australia, we get a alot of the "Cops" types shows. We can see on YouTube how cops treat Civillians. I saw how the Cops shot that Black guy in the Blue Celica (I think it was a Celica) to death and he was INNOCENT.. You all saw how Rodney King got beat up. And I'm sure you've all heard a lot worse and how the Cops are mostly getting away with it.

Four Cops get shot and killed and it's like No-One saw it coming. Well, I did and I don't even live in America. I can see a lot worse happening too.

Cops are Murdering Innocent People and Now People are Murdering Cops. No matter how you look at it, someones family is missing a Father, Mother, Daughter, Son. That's the Crux of the matter.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

reply to post by EMPIRE

Is this your logic ? Oh no you have insulted an avatar. off with his head.

Like I said find out when you two can visit.

Hate is hate. I'm sure if he can be charged he will be . So pray for

him and his hate that seems to do quite a bit for you some how or another pal.

More lies on your part. You're saying the guy was red flagged/warned because his OP was a call for officers to be murdered, yet we can plainly see a post of his was removed (NOT THE OP), a post of his was edited by a mod (NOT THE OP) and that the OP, the one which you claim is a call to murder public officials is still on the board! LOL! Moreover, you are NOT a mod, so how do YOU know the reason he was red flagged/warned? ROFL!

As far as king tut, no I don't hate the guy, you asked who I'd pray to and I told you who I'd pray to. As far as hate is concerned I previously told you I don't agree with him, have expressed my opinion on law enforcement (based on my experiences) but said I would defend the guy from people who're lying on him. Again, I don't have to agree with him, but I'm going to point out hypocrisy and lies when I see it.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I guess I will post some updates since no one else will..

UPDATE 6:02 PM
Sgt. Mark Renninger and Officers Ronald Owens, Tina Griswold and Greg Richards were identified as the officers killed this morning in the coffee shop in Parkland.

UPDATE 5:09 PM

Pierce County Sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer said a hoax was behind officers' search of vehicles at a storage facility near the shooting scene today. The Pierce County bomb squad also had been dispatched to Evergreen Self Storage.

A man in Tacoma had called his girlfriend and some other people and falsely claimed responsibility for the shooting, Troyer said. The man has since been arrested on suspicion of obstructing a police investigation.

UPDATE 4:54 PM

One of the four officers shot and killed early Sunday struggled with the gunman and fired some shots, said Pierce County Sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer.

Troyer said the investigation into the shootings indicate that the gunman "flat-out executed" two of the officers after he walked into Forza Coffee around 8:15 a.m. One officer then stood up and tried to go for the gunman and was shot, Troyer said.

After that, the fourth officer was involved in some kind of struggle with the gunman and apparently managed to fire shots, Troyer said.

"What happened in there wasn't just a shooting. One of the officers managed to fight his way with the suspect, wrestled him out the door when he was shot and killed," Troyer said.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I think it's obvious the owner of the shop got fed up with them not paying for their donuts and had them whacked.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimescenePhotographer
I think it's obvious the owner of the shop got fed up with them not paying for their donuts and had them whacked.

This could be the case.

link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Look if this guy is your boyfriend just say so I'll back off.

"What happened in there wasn't just a shooting. One of the officers managed to fight his way with the suspect, wrestled him out the door when he was shot and killed," Troyer said.

They probably knew the perp

link   
This was likely a death squad hit. The minute you see the 'lone gunman' line being pushed, the red flags ought to be going off. Keep in mind early reports said a black male and a white male. Maybe the dead cops saw something that they weren't supposed to see, or maybe someone is trying to start a war.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
Yeah, there ya go. Kinda like the mob right? Don't pay your respects and dues and you don't get any protection? Pretty similar wouldn't you say?

Fall in line with statist police state ideologies or you don't get "protection" from us.

You're the 2nd person in this thread that made this sort of statement.
[edit on 29-11-2009 by SyphonX]

I didn't say he had to fall in line with anything, if you would actually read what I wrote. I simply stated I hope his infantile line of thinking doesn't drudge up any karmatic boondoggling for him in the future. Again, your dime store rage against the machine revolutionary-junior agenda has left me unmarred.

To be quite blunt, i don't associate with police in my real life because there are things i like to do in my personal time that we are never really going to see eye to eye on. Would i be upset if i came under duress from my choices? Sure. Would i get mad at the fat twenty year old junior-deputy for throwing me in the poke? Nah. There are laws in this country. If you bend them and you are caught. they will bend you. It stinks, but that's the way it is. Sorry that you can't abide by that. Keep railing though, I'm sure you'll get your way eventually.

I certainly would never wish death on someone for doing their job. Again; grow up.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

more logic/

No matter, I will just say that when it comes to some of the things that get
put under the microscope, it's always what the cops did .
That is a fact no one can argue.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

More lies, and now you're tossing in personal insults because you can't accept or address the fact that you lied, and your claims aren't supported by truth. If the shoe was on the other foot I would defend you. I don't stand for hypocrisy and lying. Anyone who's had the pleasure of engaging me on ATS will see this. People may not agree with each other, that is fine, but to lie on someone and falsely accuse them is something none of us should do, so yes I'll be the champion of his cause and speak up, regardless of WHO has been wronged, what color they are, sexuality they are, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join