It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

4 police officers shot dead in Wash.

page: 12
35
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
let's face it....police have lost a lot of respect over the past few years.

Needless shooting of innocent victims, some children. The quick draw tasering
of children to grandparents, some of which result in death. been to a protest
lately (probably not would be my guess)? Maybe you've seen pictures of the police force garbed in warrior outfits and armed to the teeth with explosives, chemicals and a license to beat and maim. These are the same police that have taken an oath to serve and protect the public. When was the last time you saw a police force protect the general public from harm? Never you say...could you say that a little bit louder...NEVER!!!!!

They must be to busy protecting the republicans, democrats, gov officials, G20 elitists and others. That is who they are programmed to protect.

So while I feel sorry for their families, I have yet to shed a tear for a cop yet. Alive or dead. From my experience and personal contact, most cops are good. But we still know where their duty lies...and it ain't with us. That leaf needs to turn.




posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ever notice the way cops always side with the corporations against the citizens, from the Haymarket Square massacre in Chicago to the G20 protests in Pittsburgh. So let the corporations cry for them, you won't get any tears from me. Four less people to kick in your door.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by factbeforefiction]



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Originally posted by buds84
And of course I get a warning for stating a simple opinion thats not "popular".

I didn't violate any ToS, neither did I directly insult anyone on this thread, even after a few members threw direct insults at me with no punishment.

ATS is a pile of trash.

Apparently disliking cops is an "extreme violation of ToS"
btw ATS is run by the government.


It wasn't that your opinion was not "popular" it was that your opinion was not "normal"

anyone that would gladly wish someone dead, no matter what their profession is not a normal person, and as such, deserves warning about that fact,


Oh, so I see you are the morality police... You go around and tell people they are not normal for having unpopular opinions. Do you have anything to contribute other than criticism of other peoples opinions?

I am starting to think you are not so normal your self the way you chase everyone down and admonish them for not agreeing with your flawed logic.



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Originally posted by buds84
And of course I get a warning for stating a simple opinion thats not "popular".

I didn't violate any ToS, neither did I directly insult anyone on this thread, even after a few members threw direct insults at me with no punishment.

ATS is a pile of trash.

Apparently disliking cops is an "extreme violation of ToS"
btw ATS is run by the government.


It wasn't that your opinion was not "popular" it was that your opinion was not "normal"

anyone that would gladly wish someone dead, no matter what their profession is not a normal person, and as such, deserves warning about that fact,


No, his warning, IMHO, is blatent hypocrisy. Again, you have people here who have shouted for violent revolt against the government, yet when someone states their opinion about LEO, them being an extension of the government, and state views that some would not deem "normal" they are called out, and in his case warned.

Where is the fairness here?



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX
 
The street thugs who did this murder will take care of you and yours in exactly the same way they took care of the cops only worse. The defenders of this crime remind me of the lady who started dating a member of a violent biker gang in hopes of intimidating her exhusband. Instead of defending her from her ex ,the thug boyfriend beat and murdered her. I do not want to live in a world ruled by street thugs.



[edit on 29-11-2009 by eradown]



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
reply to post by Argyll
 


Yeah, exactly. Most cops carry the attitude you do, and regardless of the cop's motivation for doing his job, he will probably hold an "everyone is lawless" bull# attitude. I don't want help from someone like that. He can shove his attitude and his power, straight up his ass.

I live in a world where people help one another and don't ruin lives with false arrests, severe beatings and killings. What world do you live in? Cops take good care of you?

Edit: Let's clarify that I don't want to see cops die, and I think this was wrong. People shouldn't be killed in cold blood, no matter what. However, don't expect me to flinch a care when cops are shot. It's going to happen, forever.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by SyphonX]


sorry to disappoint you ,but yes, where I live the cops do take care of us, in fact a police officer gave his life for members of his community last week.

what do you make of him?

Hero



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by northof8
 


Would I be right in thinking you have had a run in with the police northof8?


Would I be right in thinking you are a cop Argyll?

Cops are not my favorite people but I wish them no harm unless they cuff, punch in the face and taser an innocent person recovering from trauma. Then I think the cops should be done away with so to speak...


If one or all of of these cops were part of that group then I suspect they have done much worse and got what they deserved.



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Update: Man who killed 4 Lakewood officers may be wounded



PARKLAND, Wash. -- The man who killed four Lakewood police officers at a Parkland coffee shop may have been wounded by one of the officers.

Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer told reporters at the scene that one of the officers struggled out the door and fired his gun at the attacker.

Troyer asked clinics and hospitals to report anyone who shows up with a gun wound.

Troyer says two of the officers were shot and killed as they sat at a table Sunday morning, working on their laptops. One was shot standing up. And the fourth fought with the gunman and made it outside and was able to get off some shots.

Story here but there's nothing else



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown
 


Oh, excuse me, when did I defend this crime?

I must have missed that. Thanks for wishing murder on me though, that's sweet of you. I never once said I wished death upon any cop or said I "wanted" it. I said I don't honestly care, because it happens, Fact of life.

Oh, but because I don't mourn their loss in some twisted form of statist patriotic virtues, then I must deserve no life myself? That, "those same street thugs" should "do to mine" what they "did to them"?

Yeah, thanks, but no thanks.



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown
 


But you live in a world ruled by men who are no different from street thugs.

Wait there is a difference. The street thugs are in the streets while the other thugs are in the Oval Office and board rooms.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by EMPIRE]



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Originally posted by SyphonX
reply to post by Argyll
 


Yeah, exactly. Most cops carry the attitude you do, and regardless of the cop's motivation for doing his job, he will probably hold an "everyone is lawless" bull# attitude. I don't want help from someone like that. He can shove his attitude and his power, straight up his ass.

I live in a world where people help one another and don't ruin lives with false arrests, severe beatings and killings. What world do you live in? Cops take good care of you?

Edit: Let's clarify that I don't want to see cops die, and I think this was wrong. People shouldn't be killed in cold blood, no matter what. However, don't expect me to flinch a care when cops are shot. It's going to happen, forever.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by SyphonX]


sorry to disappoint you ,but yes, where I live the cops do take care of us, in fact a police officer gave his life for members of his community last week.

what do you make of him?

Hero


What was his history? Was he really a good cop? One story of bravery does not make a good cop. Sorry to disappoint you but for each one of those I can find 10 private citizens that lose their life saving a stranger. What is your point? I am supposed to fall over and cry because a "good cop" dies?

He may have been a good cop but his is just one in a sea of blue brutality..

Take it away... You get the last word Agryll... I have to get off this computer. Wasting too much time here today...


[edit on 29-11-2009 by northof8]



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Any one else been arrested 31 times? I have as I said before I have no reason to wish any of the arresting officers ill will. I treated them with
respect and always got the same in return.

Those days are over now, but it got to where we would even laugh about
how many times I was getting arrested. I never blammed them for
doing their job.

A few even said they didn't feel right about arresting me because it was obvious I was no threat to any one. It's all about having a good heart and realising they are the boss to a certain extent at least. If you mess with them nothing good can come from it.

So things are as they should be as far as that goes.



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by northof8
reply to post by dubiousone
 


And no one here has given me any proof that they didn't deserve it. Do you know for a fact they didn't deserve it? Things like this just don't happen in America.

A cop here or there gets killed but 4 at once by one shooter? Sounds like the cops ate their own or these four were into something or they did a grave in justice to the wrong family or the wrong person. A well trained pissed off person.

Of course I am speculating but you along with everyone else want to stifle speculation. I could care less. I speculate they deserved what they got for what they did.


Speculate to your heart's content. You just don't get what's wrong with your point-of-view which, by the way, is very dangerous in a civilized society. Your "point-of-view" is based wholly on bias and prejudice and devoid of any realtionship to the facts. All you know is that these four police officers who were murdered in a cafe' by an unknown gunman, no bystanders or witnesses were harmed, and it occurred in Lakewood, Washington. There is no evidence that they "deserved" it. You say they deserved to be murdered just becasue they are police officers. How stupid can you get? That just about reaches the limit of stupidity in my estimation.

In your crazy world, anyone deserves what they get if some lame brain can conjure up a prejudiced reason to believe that. You actually have the same mentality as the one which you imagine most cops have.

[edit on 11/29/2009 by dubiousone]



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by northof8
 

your quite the bar room barrister aren't you northof8!.......but you have a nasty streak!......I am sure you have had run ins with the law , wherever you live, and it has tainted your view on police officers, for this I feel sorry for you, I really do.

But take it from one who knows, your assumption that all,or the majority of police officers are corrupt is way of the mark, I made reference to a police officer that gave his life to protect the members of his community in an earlier post, you would do well to read it here
Yes there are bad police men, but there are bad car salesman as well.....just don't be to quick to judge people.



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by northof8

Originally posted by Argyll

Originally posted by SyphonX
reply to post by Argyll
 


Yeah, exactly. Most cops carry the attitude you do, and regardless of the cop's motivation for doing his job, he will probably hold an "everyone is lawless" bull# attitude. I don't want help from someone like that. He can shove his attitude and his power, straight up his ass.

I live in a world where people help one another and don't ruin lives with false arrests, severe beatings and killings. What world do you live in? Cops take good care of you?

Edit: Let's clarify that I don't want to see cops die, and I think this was wrong. People shouldn't be killed in cold blood, no matter what. However, don't expect me to flinch a care when cops are shot. It's going to happen, forever.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by SyphonX]


sorry to disappoint you ,but yes, where I live the cops do take care of us, in fact a police officer gave his life for members of his community last week.

what do you make of him?

Hero


What was his history? Was he really a good cop? One story of bravery does not make a good cop. Sorry to disappoint you but for each one of those I can find 10 private citizens that lose their life saving a stranger. What is your point? I am supposed to fall over and cry because a "good cop" dies?

He may have been a good cop but his is just one in a sea of blue brutality..

Take it away... You get the last word Agryll... I have to get off this computer. Wasting too much time here today...




You disappoint me......really you do
[edit on 29-11-2009 by northof8]



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone

Originally posted by northof8
reply to post by dubiousone
 

Speculate to your heart's content. You just don't get what's wrong with your point-of-view which, by the way, is very dangerous in a civilized society.
[edit on 11/29/2009 by dubiousone]


Hitler said that once too and look where that got civilized society. So you are equating an opinion to a gunman shooting four cops? Take your analysis and go back to the drawing board.



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
reply to post by eradown
 


But you live in a world ruled by men who are no different from street thugs.



You are correct but thug cops can for the most part control themselves. When I see them walk into a restaurant or a book store I do not worry that I will be attacked in anyway because the cops have much to lose if they are caught red handed abusing people.

The street thugs do intimidate me. See them walking down the street you had better cross to the other side. If they move into your neighborhood you will need to sell your house fast. You do not see videos of thugs beating people up because thugs can not be shamed. It is not like they will lose their jobs as thugs because they beat up an innocent person. They are beyond shame ,so I fear them much more than I fear cops.

This is not to say I do not realize that I am in mortal danger when I have been pulled over by a cop. Cops are the centurions of our modern Caesars. Just do not make the mistake of assuming Barabas is more merciful than Caesar and his centurions.



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84
 





Apparently disliking cops is an "extreme violation of ToS"

How can you tell what it was for? Inflammable comments ,obvious trolling,
bigotry, prejudice. who can tell.
oh wait

We need more of this

That's not just a violation
It's a felony.
To call for the murder of a public official on an open forum.
you made the big time! congrats



[edit on 29-11-2009 by randyvs]



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Just found out that at least one of the officers shot in this incident had grown up in that area. I have some family contacts up there that are trying to get more info but things are very tight lipped right now.



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
reply to post by eradown
 


Oh, excuse me, when did I defend this crime?

I must have missed that. Thanks for wishing murder on me though, that's sweet of you. I never once said I wished death upon any cop or said I "wanted" it. I said I don't honestly care, because it happens, Fact of life.

Oh, but because I don't mourn their loss in some twisted form of statist patriotic virtues, then I must deserve no life myself? That, "those same street thugs" should "do to mine" what they "did to them"?

Yeah, thanks, but no thanks.


This is what I wrote.


Originally posted by eradown

The street thugs who did this murder will take care of you and yours in exactly the same way they took care of the cops only worse. The defenders of this crime remind me of the lady who started dating a member of a violent biker gang in hopes of intimidating her exhusband. Instead of defending her from her ex ,the thug boyfriend beat and murdered her. I do not want to live in a world ruled by street thugs.


I was in fact trying to warn you away from seeing too much good in evil people. People have died because they attempted to harness ,violent, evil people. By assuming there was any good reason behind these murders you are making a huge and dangerous mistake.



new topics

top topics



 
35
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join