It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 police officers shot dead in Wash.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

lol...that was a cool post. I know war is good for nothing ,never said I liked it . I am just saying what most are scared to say , thats all.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I find it deliciously ironic that a lot of you people out there who are taking the "All cops are dirty cops and deserve to die" angle are a lot of the same people who get angry when various members on these forums lump terrorist groups of muslims, criminal groups of blacks and latinos, and gun wielding doctor-slaying christians in with the entire racial or ideological community. You guys sure are funny. Or ignorant. Yeah, i'll go with ignorant.

Any loss of human life is tragic. I'm sorry you had to pay a speeding ticket with the money you were going to spend on a WWE pay-per-view event or the entire back-issue archives of High Times, and i hate to inform you of this, but that is in no way tantamount to police corruption.

Time to grow up, chilluns.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84

Originally posted by randyvs

Now that I think of it this is not just a T&C

It's a felony to call for the murder of a public official on an open forum.
Again congradulations you could do more time than I have ever done.

In what country? Internet land?

Think I give a damn about the murder of any "public official"?

Think any "public official" gives a damn about you?

You and the cop lovers seem to really have a thing against "murder" when the whole damn U.S.A was built on the hard blood and genocide of slaves.

You do know not too long ago they would cut school short so the kids can go see the lynching of a slave?
They used to cut the belly open of pregnant black women, pull the baby out and put a live cat in her open stomach..less than 50 years ago.

I know you will say "that was the past" but thats the usual excuse of people that want to get away with murder...and they did.

You wouldn't be where you are today without the "murder" you hate so much.
Illegal to hate a "public official"?

Sounds like something I would tell my group of slaves if I had some.

What exactly does this have to do with the murder of 4 police officers?

link   
reply to post by andy1033

Yeah maybe if they would actually protect and serve people wouldn't feel this way. I've never been protected or served

link   

Originally posted by amyfriend

If someone trys to harm me or much as try to steal my puse Id blow their knee caps off,,,,(hopefully a cop will be around with his tazer ON FULL CHARGE and shoot'em in the nutts),,,,!!!

Actually it will more than likely be you getting the tazer, because police tend to be morons and concepts like self defense escape them.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
And here is my take on this situation. I do not have enough information to give an opinion about the dead officers or the alleged shooter. As a human being however, my heart goes out to those who have to cope with this loss. Moreover, I've had good and bad experiences with police officers, but for me the good outweighs the bad. All the bad experiences I've experienced as a teen/young adult pale in comparison to tthe good experiences I've had from the retired officer, who currently teaches, that took me under his wing in college.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by DaddyBare

This is weird. Who did these cops rile up to get shot like this? Usually when you hear about a shoot out its the cops on the offensive but for the criminals to take the initiative an ambush the police, that's a whole new ball game.

Crazy world we live in.

Not in my part of the world... it was just last year Emilio Perez, the chief of Palomas, Mexico, showed up at the international port of entry in Columbus, US Side of the border to beg asylum... that was just after the start of the drug war and he we right to get out of dodge, thousands have been killed down there now

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by someguy420
reply to post by andy1033

Yeah maybe if they would actually protect and serve people wouldn't feel this way. I've never been protected or served

What never?.....in the whole of your life you've never needed,nor had the services of a police officer?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hungrydirt

INDEED.

Though I don't detect that many in recent generations are all that interested in growing up. Much better to vote in treasonous NONAmericans who will put them on the public dole and destroy the goose that laid the golden egg in record time.

Some very rude awakenings are on tap.

A star for you. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

have to do with . . .???

I'm not sure fantasies feel all that much need to be

CONNECTED to much of anything, particularly rationally.

2 year old mentality rants are much easier to just fling about willy nilly than to connect them reasonably to anything remotely resembling facts.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

I realise that partner, that's why the friendly rebuttle.

Thought it to be approp.

Far bigger fish to fry in this forum.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

You quoted me and asked, "He simply said we could "use more" of what?.....what exactly could we use more of?" I then tell you he said we could use more cops dying, told you he most likely doesn't care how they die, but here you are saying you're confused and using smilies to convey the fact.

Your fault.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
What's happening here exactly?

Are you people mourning the loss of police officers, or are you calling for blood?

Most people seem to be calling for blood, and the minority is saying they are unaffected and don't care if they die. What's worse?

I also find it suspicious that everybody is saying "those street thugs" and "I hope they get the thugs who did this". What thugs? There is a single suspect.

Nothing like good ol' fashioned lynching. Do you know how many people are going to suffer from brutality (from police and citizens alike) because all you people can't shut your trap and need to continue to demand blood and justice. Yeah, all those "thugs" deserve to be "brought in dead instead of alive". What is going on here?

I receive hell for saying I don't have much sympathy for this event, or in other words, not as much sympathy as people are 'demanding' I should be giving. Yet these holier than thou folks turn around and immediately call for the executions, the justice, the demise of the "street thugs".

What's it going to take to satisfy your blood-lusts? Need to see 20 "thugs" die in return? The cops doing their job and sacrificing for their duty isn't good enough? No, you need more blood, don't you. You hypocrites, you disgust me.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Nope ...sorry ....that's just a noise

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by EMPIRE

More cops dying. Doesn't have to be murder, do you see the difference? I'm sure he or she would not complain if a bus carrying 20 LEO's went off a cliff, crashed and burned

What a pathetic attempt this is. G let me stretch my imagination.

Stay in context .
Like I said .

You might want to find out when you two can visit.

The this of the statement implies the gunning down of cops .
Felony when called for in an open forum .as in I need ,We need, they need
you need the country need s the world needs my god needs.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by randyvs]

You're grasping for straws, buddy. What you're doing is scratching your imagination, a very misleading and contradictory imagination, and formulating vivid claims and scenarios that do not exist. I am staying in context, what you need to do is stay in context and stop accusing the guy of doing something he didn't do. Do I agree with him? NO, I clearly do not agree with him, but at the same time I'm not going to sit by and watch as you blatently lie on the guy because he has a difference of opinion, or for whatever reason it is you have.

The "this" in the statement is not simply a reference to cops being shot. R-E-A-D his statement again and you'll see he is saying DEAD COPS are a good thing, REGARDLESS of HOW they die because he does not believe good cops exist! Do you get it now or has your public education system failed you so bad that critical thinking and basic cognitive skills are something you find impossible wrap your finger around?

[edit on 29-11-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
reply to post by intrepid

Sorry, but most cops are criminals by virtue of covering up for and not arresting the "bad apple cops" they know about.

When I see a cop arrest a fellow cop, I'll respect him and give him or her their props. But far too many are arrogant jerks who think nothing of lying in court or ruining other peoles' live because they're having a bad day and it relieves their stress, and every other cop looks the other way. We see the proof here every day.

If cops can look at the public and consider them all perps until and unless proven otherwise, we can look at all cops as bad ones unless and until they are proven otherwise, too. Just because you're a cop doesn't make you a good guy, just because you're related to them doesn't make them good guys either.

I am not really a cop "hater" but he definitely has a point. Cops have just gone downhill at a severe rate in recent years and they do treat everyone as a perp until proven otherwise.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
reply to post by Argyll

You quoted me and asked, "He simply said we could "use more" of what?.....what exactly could we use more of?" I then tell you he said we could use more cops dying, told you he most likely doesn't care how they die, but here you are saying you're confused and using smilies to convey the fact.

Your fault.

Not sure where you want to go with this??

do you endorse more cops dying?.....do you care how they die?....the smiley I used was a"confused" smiley

my fault?.......how?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
What's it going to take to satisfy your blood-lusts? Need to see 20 "thugs" die in return? The cops doing their job and sacrificing for their duty isn't good enough? No, you need more blood, don't you. You hypocrites, you disgust me.

So, the people calling for the pursuit of justice have blood-lust which they need sated? Can i ask you where you got your benevolent elder hat? I'd love one of those.

The childishness that is so rampant in this thread is what's truly disgusting. You know what may change your mind? Let's say... you are ten years old. Not only mentally, but literally as well. A man breaks into your house; you live with your mother, and your father for whatever reason is not a part of your life. This man starts violently raping and battering your mother. You are too small to stop him. You turn toward the phone. Are you going to call for a pizza? Oh, maybe you could call and order movie tickets! I hear New Moon is the best flick since No Country for Old Men!

Do some law enforcement agents cross the line? Absolutely. Do some of them abuse their power? Most definitely. Do four cops who did nothing besides their jobs up until the point they were brutally executed, by all accounts of the facts as we have them so far, deserve to have a pimply-faced kid in a Che Guevara t-shirt pissing on their graves? I sure as hell don't think so.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

You're grasping for straws, buddy. What you're doing is scratching your imagination, a very misleading and contradictory imagination, and formulating vivid claims and scenarios that do not exist. I am staying in context, what you need to do is stay in context and stop accusing the guy of soing something he didn't do. Do I agree with him? NO, I clearly do not agree with him, but at the same time I'm not going to sit by and watch as you blatently lie on the guy because he has a difference of opinion, or for whatever reason it is you have.
reply to post by EMPIRE

See you hardly know what's going on.

He thought he got his VIOLATIONfor no good reason I was just trying to help the poor guy out in finding that reason
I did and that is that.

He even has the little red tat to prove it paly wog.

I would hate to have you for defense attorney.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Are you a mod? Do you know why he has the red flag? Did a mod tell you he has a red flag because he called for the murder of police officers? If so, why is his OP still up!!!!

Logic. If you can EVER find it I pray you use it.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join