It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 police officers shot dead in Wash.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Sham vigilantiesm is even worse than sham justice. The justification made for these murders is even worse than the murders. The wrong family ,okay, so some families should just be ignored by the police while everyone else eats their speeding tickets quietly. Someone should give the cops (and everyone else) flow charts so they will know who is untouchable based on their relationship to criminal syndicates and or corrupt politicos. What a boss hog world we are living in these days.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
They were probably shot because they were THE four policeman who were willing to side with the citizens against a tyrannical government and the New World Order. They were probably the four cops who would have disobeyed orders, not kicked in your door and shot you and sided with the patriots. Yeah Right.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by northof8

Originally posted by PhoenixDemon
reply to post by Jovi1

Look, I'm telling you, just because the person was said to "have siezures" does not mean that the person can't be very combative.

I'll be the first to say that I think the use of the Taser is getting to be used a little to quickly in a lot of situations. And I also 100% agree that no one should be forced to go to a doctor if they can competantly say they don't want to.

And I'll go as far as to say that it is likely that the police in that situation didn't handle the situation very well. But that doesn't neccesarily mean they were absolutely wrong in their actions. More to the point it doesn't make them a bunch of pricks as was pointed out. Poorly trained? Perhaps.

That is the very definition of being a prick. A guy is having seizures so you cuff him, punch him in the face and taser him and you don't call that being a bunch of pricks? You have a flawed sense of morality.

Is it any wonder we are desensitized to four cops getting executed and we could care less? We have a segment of society as demonstrated here by PhoenixDemon that condones this type of abuse and willingly makes excuses for the gang in blue.

If cops can do that to a seizure victim I suspect they can do much worse and may indeed have done so. Maybe that's why they were executed and that would be just in my opinion.

Look idiot, Oh I mean North, I never said I condoned what happened with the seizure victim. I'm just saying I have personally been on medical calls myself in which the person who you are summoned to help ends up turning on you and attacking. You don't have the details of the incident, nor do I so I'll let it go at that.

I think we come to a point where we just have to agree to disagree. You will always see the majority of police as bad, and I see them as good.

But to personally attack me shows you are ignorant. I was a police officer, and I did fight vigorously against police corruption when I saw it. As did most other officers I know. I have cost two dirty cops their jobs and a third "got away" so to speak.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix103

Originally posted by andy1033
Still why is it news. Police are mostly murderers. So who knows who they upset.

This is one of the most appalling things i've ever read in this forum.

Not only are you wrong, you pick a time moments after 4 people have been murdered to say this type of thing.

You sir should hang your head in shame.

You're right, its just a new angle on an arrogant mentality that people have always had. The "lower life form" humans don't deserve news coverage. And these days, lets face it, figures in authority uniforms have become the "lower life form"... they are getting the same social stigma that the "low-lifes" once had... they are becoming the "low-lifes".

Its all part of the way people ridiculously judge a book by its cover. So if they think "police officers are bad" then they'll just look at this story and ridiculously assume the police officers did something bad. But really, there is no way of knowing what really happened... and possibly we'll never know what really happened in this scenario.

The fact of the matter is there are a lot of cop haters on ATS and the best way to respond is to ignore them or point out that they are nothing more than haters when they respond to someone's death by assuming they deserved it without knowing the details. If you don't know the details you can't make assumptions.

But in a way there is a point. I think that we should actually be assuming innocents for the victim of a known crime. If a "low-life" is found dead somewhere the assumption should not be that they deserved what was coming. It should be that they did not deserve whats coming. And even if they did deserve what did come, then its still a tragedy regardless!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I have tried to write several threads to the officers of this site I
never get to many replies. The threads were inquiries done respectfully
about the obvious support of tyrants in our govt. and their obvious
support of a govt. gone mad. Filled with obvious criminals. The elite who get away
with everything they want. Genocide 911 the list goes for miles. The police want our respect but respect is earned. They can not let physically week politically powerful criminals run free in our govt. Then treat us like hell for it and then expect respect. From peaceful demonstrations met with brutality to cops on tape shooting a war veteren three times(different laws for cops?).

The guy was even complying with the officer( Chino Ca.) and was on his knees with
his hands behind his head the officers name was Webb. His daddy
was a judge and he was in the end of a trial fired. In my opinion he was guilty of murder even though the war veteran didn't die.
Again he was fired.
Who knows where he is working now.
The point of my threads were I felt this was soon to come.
Trying to avert the inevitable is a donting task.
Maybe thats why this gets to me because it drives a much larger wedge
where there should be no wedge at all.

Everytime it seems a cop is shot I get a ticket at the very least.
Not a complaint about tickets. Just that fricken wedge between
civilian and officers. It is so sad that we can't rise above it all
and put the true corruptors of mankind exactly where thry belong
Again my condolences to their families.
I'm truly so sorry.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by randyvs]

link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
The hypocrisy in this thread is amzing. You have a member here who says a good cop is a dead cop, yet you have people calling for him to be banned, etc. The problem with this is these same people most likely believe there is a government conspiracy to take over the world, and that the citizens should revolt against the government.

Think about that for a minute while I reply to another thread.

Exactly, I was going to say something like this but I didn't bother.

People want to overthrow the government but at the same time honoring the police that are defending that corrupt government.

If people think they can bring down the government by peace and non-violence they are going to be in for a real sorry surprise when that same police mans gun is in their face sticking them in concentration camps.

There will be no overthrowing and replacement of government, not until the massive WW3 comes, and that time is soon.

In case you didn't notice it yet, America is in it's downfall and it's not going to be recovered.
No great empire in history has lasted more than 250 years, and America is bursting that limit.

America is going down the same exact path the great Roman Empire, money inflation, massive homosexuality, lack of original creativity in music, entertainment and fasion, falling economy, followed by an all out war with a bunch of other crap in between.
And if you didn't know America IS the Roman Empire revived, thats why America looks like Rome.

Google America vs Rome comparisons.

America has mirror imaged Rome almost exactly, and ancient Rome went down at a time when it had much better military and technology defending them than anyone in the world at the time. They didn't think they would ever go down.
Rome went down because they got to used to bullying the rest of the world, they spread their military forces thin by putting their forces in other parts.
Exactly what America is doing now.
Also if you been watching BBC news or anything you would know every other country has their nukes targeting America and Obama is running around begging for peace like a little you know what.

If you think the police have your best interest at heart you must be a damn fool. When the time comes to revolt, those same police officers will be standing between you and the governmen, with their guns aimed at YOU.

link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by northof8

You are missing the whole point......you started of on this thread claiming that the 4 police officers that were murdered tonight basically got what they deserved!......I strongly disagree, there is NO evidence whatsoever that these officers were doing, or were involved, in anything but there duty, YOU claimed the alternative, YOU claimed that they were PROBABLY corrupt..........you sir are the whacko!!!!

There is no evidence t the contrary either and if we can't speculate because you say so then shut the topic down. Oh that's right... You don't have the power to do that do you?

The whole idea behind ATS is to speculate and have opposing views. If you don't like it don't read it. I am speculating as to why these four were executed.

Just because you don't like my angle and you are trying to paint a picture of heroic cops gunned down for no other reason than them being cops doesn't mean I will stop. Be self righteous all you want. I wont be that ignorant.

I'm saying this doesn't happen in America and something is wrong with the whole picture. I speculate they were into evil and or did evil to the wrong person and got what they deserved. Prove me wrong or would you be speculating as to why they were executed?

link   

Originally posted by PhoenixDemon
reply to post by Jovi1

Look, I'm telling you, just because the person was said to "have siezures" does not mean that the person can't be very combative.

I'll be the first to say that I think the use of the Taser is getting to be used a little to quickly in a lot of situations. And I also 100% agree that no one should be forced to go to a doctor if they can competantly say they don't want to.

And I'll go as far as to say that it is likely that the police in that situation didn't handle the situation very well. But that doesn't neccesarily mean they were absolutely wrong in their actions. More to the point it doesn't make them a bunch of pricks as was pointed out. Poorly trained? Perhaps.

That is the very definition of being a prick. A guy is having seizures so you cuff him, punch him in the face and taser him and you don't call that being a bunch of pricks? You have a flawed sense of morality.

Is it any wonder we are desensitized to four cops getting executed and we could care less? We have a segment of society as demonstrated here by PhoenixDemon that condones this type of abuse and willingly makes excuses for the gang in blue.

If cops can do that to a seizure victim I suspect they can do much worse and may indeed have done so. Maybe that's why they were executed and that would be just in my opinion.

Maybe the cops who were killed were the good cops who are not corrupt. Those are certainly the sort of people crime syndicates do not want breathing air. This is not the sort of thing rights groups engage in. As far as thugs are concerned corrupt cops beating down honest people is a good thing.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

reply to post by dubiousone

And no one here has given me any proof that they didn't deserve it. Do you know for a fact they didn't deserve it? Things like this just don't happen in America.

A cop here or there gets killed but 4 at once by one shooter? Sounds like the cops ate their own or these four were into something or they did a grave in justice to the wrong family or the wrong person. A well trained pissed off person.

Of course I am speculating but you along with everyone else want to stifle speculation. I could care less. I speculate they deserved what they got for what they did.

And who the hell do you think you are that you have to be given proof that they didn't do anything wrong??]

you sir speculate far too much!!

Give these guys a break, they went to work they got murdered........now you give me proof that they deserved that!!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
Why is it that people like me and my friends can go through life with no negative encounters with the police, but people like you have their lives ruined by poilice? Maybe you are doing something differently than me and my friends?

What a ridiculous statement.

Why is it that people complain about loved ones being murdered but me and my friends can go through life without any murders?

That's basically what you sound like.

I myself, have not had my "life ruined" by police, but I've had several encounters where they were complete and utter pieces of #. We've had cops in my small town get suspended with pay for selling marijuana. They like to harass people, mess with them, play games and laugh doing it.

Sorry, maybe you live in a closed world. One bad cop doesn't mean all cops are bad, but I've seen enough bad cops in my lifetime to not give a crap whether "this cop might be good or not". I could care less.

Also, I don't consider this a tragedy. Horrible for the families and those affected indirectly, but hardly tragic. Becoming a cop requires sacrifices and risks, deal with it. A tragedy is the children starving from hunger and without homes all while the state spends millions of dollars on high-tech law enforcement toys. That's tragic.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by SyphonX]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

So yeah.... let's just go and kill any old random cop we see right?
Start reducing numbers to make the battle easier?

Get a grip..

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Still why is it news. Police are mostly murderers. So who knows who they upset.

Wow, talk about ignorance.

I can counter that and say, "All blacks are criminals" or, "All Muslims are terrorists" etc.

See, rash generalization is never a good thing and I think you have some irrational hatred towards police officers.

Back on topic, this is interesting (although sad) and I look forward to finding out the reason behind the ambush.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX

Originally posted by craig732
Why is it that people like me and my friends can go through life with no negative encounters with the police, but people like you have their lives ruined by poilice? Maybe you are doing something differently than me and my friends?

What a ridiculous statement.

Why is it that people complain about loved ones being murdered but me and my friends can go through life without any murders?

That's basically what you sound like.

I myself, have not had my "life ruined" by police, but I've had several encounters where they were complete and utter pieces of #. We've had cops in my small town get suspended with pay for selling marijuana. They like to harass people, mess with them, play games and laugh doing it.

Sorry, maybe you live in a closed world. One bad cop doesn't mean all cops are bad, but I've seen enough bad cops in my lifetime to not give a crap whether "this cop might be good or not". I could care less.

Also, I don't consider this a tragedy. Horrible for the families and those affected indirectly, but hardly tragic. Becoming a cop requires sacrifices and risks, deal with it. A tragedy is the children starving from hunger and without homes all while the state spends millions of dollars on high-tech law enforcement toys. That's tragic.

No mate....what's tragic is a copper reading what you just wrote......you needing his help and him saying...."what's the point"!!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixDemon

You call a seizure victim an asshole and imply he deserved to be cuffed, punched and tasered and expect me to respond with platitudes of kindness because you have been on a few medical calls? You are a joke to your profession if that is how you treat those in need of help.

Yes, we will agree to disagree about a $90,000 award due to police brutality and you think the brutality was justified. Whatever...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
And of course I get a warning for stating a simple opinion thats not "popular".

I didn't violate any ToS, neither did I directly insult anyone on this thread, even after a few members threw direct insults at me with no punishment.

ATS is a pile of trash.

Apparently disliking cops is an "extreme violation of ToS"

btw ATS is run by the government.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by northof8

Would I be right in thinking you have had a run in with the police northof8?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84

Originally posted by EMPIRE
The hypocrisy in this thread is amzing. You have a member here who says a good cop is a dead cop, yet you have people calling for him to be banned, etc. The problem with this is these same people most likely believe there is a government conspiracy to take over the world, and that the citizens should revolt against the government.

Think about that for a minute while I reply to another thread.

Exactly, I was going to say something like this but I didn't bother.

People want to overthrow the government but at the same time honoring the police that are defending that corrupt government.

If people think they can bring down the government by peace and non-violence they are going to be in for a real sorry surprise when that same police mans gun is in their face sticking them in concentration camps.

There will be no overthrowing and replacement of government, not until the massive WW3 comes, and that time is soon.

In case you didn't notice it yet, America is in it's downfall and it's not going to be recovered.
No great empire in history has lasted more than 250 years, and America is bursting that limit.

America is going down the same exact path the great Roman Empire, money inflation, massive homosexuality, lack of original creativity in music, entertainment and fasion, falling economy, followed by an all out war with a bunch of other crap in between.
And if you didn't know America IS the Roman Empire revived, thats why America looks like Rome.

Google America vs Rome comparisons.

America has mirror imaged Rome almost exactly, and ancient Rome went down at a time when it had much better military and technology defending them than anyone in the world at the time. They didn't think they would ever go down.
Rome went down because they got to used to bullying the rest of the world, they spread their military forces thin by putting their forces in other parts.
Exactly what America is doing now.
Also if you been watching BBC news or anything you would know every other country has their nukes targeting America and Obama is running around begging for peace like a little you know what.

If you think the police have your best interest at heart you must be a damn fool. When the time comes to revolt, those same police officers will be standing between you and the governmen, with their guns aimed at YOU.

This isn't about any of this. My statement is my opinion about the absolutely heartless comments . My right to voice my opinion I and
at least one other will defend to the death. My comments
are not flammable. Don't try to make them out to be.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Yeah, exactly. Most cops carry the attitude you do, and regardless of the cop's motivation for doing his job, he will probably hold an "everyone is lawless" bull# attitude. I don't want help from someone like that. He can shove his attitude and his power, straight up his ass.

I live in a world where people help one another and don't ruin lives with false arrests, severe beatings and killings. What world do you live in? Cops take good care of you?

Edit: Let's clarify that I don't want to see cops die, and I think this was wrong. People shouldn't be killed in cold blood, no matter what. However, don't expect me to flinch a care when cops are shot. It's going to happen, forever.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
And of course I get a warning for stating a simple opinion thats not "popular".

I didn't violate any ToS, neither did I directly insult anyone on this thread, even after a few members threw direct insults at me with no punishment.

ATS is a pile of trash.

Apparently disliking cops is an "extreme violation of ToS"
btw ATS is run by the government.

It wasn't that your opinion was not "popular" it was that your opinion was not "normal"

anyone that would gladly wish someone dead, no matter what their profession is not a normal person, and as such, deserves warning about that fact,

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

reply to post by dubiousone

And no one here has given me any proof that they didn't deserve it. Do you know for a fact they didn't deserve it? Things like this just don't happen in America.

A cop here or there gets killed but 4 at once by one shooter? Sounds like the cops ate their own or these four were into something or they did a grave in justice to the wrong family or the wrong person. A well trained pissed off person.

Of course I am speculating but you along with everyone else want to stifle speculation. I could care less. I speculate they deserved what they got for what they did.

And who the hell do you think you are that you have to be given proof that they didn't do anything wrong??]

you sir speculate far too much!!

Give these guys a break, they went to work they got murdered........now you give me proof that they deserved that!!!!

And who the hell are you to tell me I can't or shouldn't speculate as to why members of proven guilty brutal police force were executed? I don't think there is enough speculation. What have you contributed as to why they were executed?

You just tell everyone they are wrong for their opinions and tell everyone to shut up. Who the hell are you?

I say the cops ate their own or these 4 did some evil that was unforgivable. I have no proof other than speculation based on previous brutality that is historical fact that I have found on this police department.

For all I know they were going to expose a deeper level of police brutality within the department and they were executed for it. Either way you have a lot of balls telling me I need to basically shut up and leave it alone. Once again, go away if you don't like my speculation.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join