It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metallic saucer filmed on my mobile phone {{Identified}}

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This is pretty good, been following this thread since it came up. I doubted it a little at first, but i saw the raw video, and it looks convincing. It doesn't look like its hanging off the roof, and it looks like the UFO is a good distance away from the camera,

I wish i was able to see this in person. must of been intense huh?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Echelon117

Edit: Nevermind, I just realized none of the videos even on YT are longer than 33 seconds.. Weird how I thought they were longer!

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Good catch mate!
If you look clodely it can be seen that the object is rotating at around 60 to 100 rpm, and also dispays a slight imbalance/woble. As someone already stated it does in fact move about 2 roof-rafters to your left.
The smaller object appears to me to possibly not be asssociated with the main object, it looks like it may be a kite as it appears tethered and weaving side to side rather than climbing, just as a kite would do, just an idea.

Good show anyway, lucky you.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
For the 'pro cgi video' twits on youtube claiming CGI because the ufo has 'fuzzy outlines and pixelations'.. I guess they didn't look at the trees and other objects exhibiting this in the videos (which I have mentioned on YT). Secondly, UFOs commonly have corona discharge/ionised air around them which will create a 'halo' effect.

Overall.. good video my man and well done. The feeling you get is to be awestruck and astonished - it really does put you in your place. One day I hope to build one of these craft
hehehehe.

Cheers from New Zealand

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
After watching this video in raw format (Again, I'm no expert) It really does not look like a string with a toy on the roof... I don't think I can explain in detail what I want to say..but it really does look as tho the "object" in question is in the distance...when it's zoomed in then zoomed out, I can actually decipher the dimensions from the porch to the sky.. It's like you can tell it's not a small object being hung on a porch. I know this is not a credible analysis by any means, but my eye sees this thing much farther away than just being directly in front of the porch. Strange indeed.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der
For the 'pro cgi video' twits on youtube claiming CGI because the ufo has 'fuzzy outlines and pixelations'.. I guess they didn't look at the trees and other objects exhibiting this in the videos (which I have mentioned on YT). Secondly, UFOs commonly have corona discharge/ionised air around them which will create a 'halo' effect.

Overall.. good video my man and well done. The feeling you get is to be awestruck and astonished - it really does put you in your place. One day I hope to build one of these craft
hehehehe.

Cheers from New Zealand

heh, I also sort of laughed when i read that... since given the extreme compression the video seems to have (and cell phones do in general), that sort of rough edge is often the compression doing its thing, ie it compresses the heck out of the blue, but then goes into much more tighter sharper compression near the more distinct edges between the sky and other darker objects.

Whats my opinion on these...

pretty decent actually, as a couple of others stated, they seem to actually be where they appear to be in the sky. even on such poor quality vid, which is impressive.

My only gripe is it looks a little Billy Meir beam ship to me. Sure that means nothing really but its something that makes me frown slightly.

Grab a vid camera next time... cell phones stink

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Originally posted by Echelon117
reply to post by Moreonethananyone

By the way, your avatar, I have seen that space chart before would you be able to provide me with a link to the chart that picture is originally from?

Cheers

Echelon- check out this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks
beat me to it .cheers

link   
Absolutely stunning good recording there. It's people like you that are going to make disclosure happen. Damn good eye. I have a question though.. Do you guys believe by outing yourselves on websites like this increases your chances for a sighting? Do you think that aliens read these kinds of websites?

link   
Since you've been on ATS for awhile, and have some credibility, I want to believe you. You used many of the techniques we require for reference points. You did a great job with your phone. Those can be hard to hold steady, especially when excited.

Next, I suppose, is to submit the unedited video stream for analysis.

Good luck.

I believe you.

Wish I was there, too.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott

Next, I suppose, is to submit the unedited video stream for analysis.

He just did this, and now we are all patiently awaiting the results from some good video analysis people.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I am afraid I have to agree with this comment left on the Youtube site about the video by "JRag1000".

Nope CGI all the way. You can see distortions and artifacts around the UFO imposed image.
From a video graphics expert...

Could have been done using VEGAS, or AFTER EFFECTS

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Those vids seem insanely legit. Like, wow. I know I don't have much to say, but what do you say to that, exactly?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
I am afraid I have to agree with this comment left on the Youtube site about the video by "JRag1000".

Nope CGI all the way. You can see distortions and artifacts around the UFO imposed image.
From a video graphics expert...

Could have been done using VEGAS, or AFTER EFFECTS

the whole video has distortions and artifacts, not just the ufo. freeze frame on the tree's and other stuff.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Lets get some Subject Matter Experts on this pronto!

I am surprised they haven't jumped on board already ...

In case one of you SME's sees this:

RAW Images posted by OP

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This is obviously a umbrella. They usually make them in white.

Buy anyway, If this footage ends up being a hoax, I think the second object that rises from the trees will give it away. The movement of the second orb is very suspicious. The perspective of the observer is suspicious.

I would've got as close to it as possible not stay under the rafters, but that's just me.

Nice upload in any case.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Great videos OP, these look like they might actually be genuine. I hope you have some success in sorting out whether or not these objects are legit UFOs or not.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
It doesn't look like a fake. your dog got good eyes.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjohen
This is obviously a umbrella. They usually make them in white.

Buy anyway, If this footage ends up being a hoax, I think the second object that rises from the trees will give it away. The movement of the second orb is very suspicious. The perspective of the observer is suspicious.

I would've got as close to it as possible not stay under the rafters, but that's just me.

Nice upload in any case.

Ouch, poor maxxsee
people will be referencing his thread for a while to come I think.

You're crayzie!, you'd actually advance on an Australian UFO thats stealing some guys cheap wine grapes and who might or might not do nasty things to cows?... given the way the landing craft moves up from behind the fence... id say they'd had a little to much of the bubbly already
I thought that lot over the ditch could handle their liquor.

errr I joke
... or do I?

I still think its an impressive piece of footage however, thats possibly genuine.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Echelon117

If this footage is real, they are German.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Hi Echelon117,

Thx for the video and raw footage..

Since no has asked this yet on the thread..(and i'm assuming that this is genuine vid..)

*looks at you with all seriousness* Have you ever been a hardline skeptic/unbeliever of UFO's before this experience?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join