It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metallic saucer filmed on my mobile phone {{Identified}}

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Keymaster1
LAME, guy on roof with fly fishing pole, you can SEE the line going up from OBJECT!

Waste of thread space!

If you were SO Mezmerised by a UFO right in front of your face and didn't even think of walking towards it to get better/closer look, then you are NO Ufologist!

LAMELAME!

People who debunk like this are just as bad as those who blindly believe anything they see!

The only thing you prove by posting such inane and pointless drivel, is that you're void of any intelligent thought!

Go away

[edit on 25-11-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by william.gauncents

So I did. My apologies. He does indeed call them HIS neighbors. I'm not sure that this proves anything and I still believe this footage to be genuine, but you are right.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Echelon117

This actually looks like the first genuine video i've seen on this site.... it's definately not something hanging from the roof coz of the angle... if you look close enough the possible ufo is too far from the roof.... on the other hand you could have filmed clear blue sky to begin with and then added that shape in after using software .... i'm no expert on such things though.... just have an open mind!

The second object looks to be a balloon though coz of the way it moves about....

I've Starred and flagged this because it needs closer inspection

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ampaf707

He also says his dog was on his couch.

I have never met anyone that keeps a couch outside on a patio solely for a dog that lives 350 miles away.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by william.gauncents

Originally posted by Echelon117

Looking back I really wish I had stepped out off the veranda and shown some reference points as to where I was and where the craft was in the sky,

I'll give you the reference points.

You are on earth. The craft (coughs) is in the sky.

Then again, you seemed to be able to think enough to show a reference to the fence in the yard in the second video. You even scroll to the left to the point where the 2nd (coughs) object is just about to come up from.

I can see now why in so many UFO videos the camera operator is just glued to where they are, almost in an altered state from what is before them in the sky.

This statement is where you debunk yourself.

If you were so glued and in an altered state, how did you manage to be able to capture the second craft (coughs) as soon as it became visible?

Nice story about them ufo's interested in the vineards.

My professional movie critique for movies 1, 2, and 3..

crap
crap
and more crap!

Have you ever seen one to judge the op that fast?

At the moment you see something really out of the ordinary you do have a tendency to freeze in place, not that you can't move but you don't tend to run towards it or expose yourself too much. It's a mixture of fear, curiosity and a completely WTF moment.

Not endorsing the video nor the op, just an observation on you quick trigger to judge things without explaining much.

Anyway... regarding the video I would say that the main "object" looks small and a bit too close. So I have to say that I will remain on the fence on this one since it could very well be one of those remote control flying saucers.

The second object on the other hand either has a energy field around it or a serious un-premultiplication issue to yield those discrepancies on it's edges.

50/50 and I'm on the middle

Thanks for posting them.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

That's true too. Maybe he just recently moved out and while he lived there, he kept a couch for his dog an his parents haven't gotten rid of it. Who knows? We'll just have to see what Echelon's explanation is.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

reply to post by ampaf707

He also says his dog was on his couch.

I have never met anyone that keeps a couch outside on a patio solely for a dog that lives 350 miles away.

With all due respect, I fail to see any relevance in your observation. Have you ever been to rural Australia? If you haven't, then you definitely would 'not have met anyone that keeps a couch outside on a patio solely for a dog'.

Your observation has no bearing on the validity of the OP's evidence!

[edit on 25-11-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

Certainly it does!

He talks about his parents house as if he lives there. References to where his dad usually keeps his camcorder, the dog's couch, his neighbors.

I suspect a kid playing games at his parents house to where he allegedly lives.

With all do respect....

I don't think the mentality of people are that much different in Australia.

Keeping furniture solely for animals that don't live anywhere near you is not normal.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by william.gauncents]

link   
reply to post by mckyle

I agree. I think we should focus on the video footage, rather than try to pick out flaws in Echelons story.

link   
Me no likey... Video sucky sucky.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Nice Vid OP! I would love to know how long the craft stayed in view for and how it left? I have to assume you stayed to watch until it was gone.

Did it shoot straigh into the air out of sight?

Did it disappear into thin air?.......

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ampaf707

So I did. My apologies. He does indeed call them HIS neighbors. I'm not sure that this proves anything and I still believe this footage to be genuine, but you are right.

Ok so this is really a bad way to debunk his credibility IMO. He already stated that he was at his parents house. We do not know the age of the OP so it is well within the realm of possibilities to assume that he has lived with his parents at some point, maybe even somewhat recently. This would make it completely normal to use words such as "my neighbors" or "my couch" or "my dog".

As for you never hearing or knowing anyone with a "couch" outside for a dog, that is nothing more than your personal preference. It is quite common where I am from to have outdoor/patio furniture that a dog who stays outside would more than likely find as the softest place to sit.

I am with the rest of the crowd I would like to see this in the hands of an expert, I don't know who that would be, but I think the OP has more than passed the initiation from ATS and answered the questions smoothly to this point.

I came out of lurking mode and actually made an account to respond to this, 1st post!!! Well done OP, I am a believer who is very skeptical at the same time, while I am not fully convinced by the video, you have responded in a confident way that doesn't seem to have an agenda at hand other than to share this with the community. (since I am new can someone explain S & F to me) ?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echelon117

Looking back I really wish I had stepped out off the veranda and shown some reference points as to where I was and where the craft was in the sky,

I'll give you the reference points.

You are on earth. The craft (coughs) is in the sky.

Then again, you seemed to be able to think enough to show a reference to the fence in the yard in the second video. You even scroll to the left to the point where the 2nd (coughs) object is just about to come up from.

I can see now why in so many UFO videos the camera operator is just glued to where they are, almost in an altered state from what is before them in the sky.

This statement is where you debunk yourself.

If you were so glued and in an altered state, how did you manage to be able to capture the second craft (coughs) as soon as it became visible?

Nice story about them ufo's interested in the vineards.

My professional movie critique for movies 1, 2, and 3..

crap
crap
and more crap!

You sir are an ass.
You are setting up strawman fallacies that any rational argument can bat aside and are just making up crap to throw at the person.

You are acting in a vindictive, arrogant, and selfish way and frankly you are on ATS to harass people rather than find out answers to what could be out there.

Your comments are childish and just plain mean. Not to mention you can't prove your belief in it being 'crap'.

Rather on to topic, I wish my cell phone had video quality like that. The footage is remarkably clear, and leaves more answers than it provides.

Nice.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticantiseptic

The flying saucer type crafts are known to scout areas. I wouldn't be surprised if the OP lives near a military base and the scout was observing signs of nuclear radiation. Considering known craft size dimensions there is not enough space to fit a cow.

We are talking 1-3 occupants max(assuming it is not a UAV) in the upper dome(cockpit). The cockpit is known to be shielded from the reactor core below it. platoslab.com...

I believe Stan Deyo's explanation for their wobbly flight characteristics is accurate: www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

reply to post by mckyle

Certainly it does!

He talks about his parents house as if he lives there. References to where his dad usually keeps his camcorder, the dog's couch, his neighbors.

I suspect a kid playing games at his parents house to where he allegedly lives.

With all do respect....

I don't think the mentality of people are that much different in Australia.

Keeping furniture solely for animals that don't live anywhere near you is not normal.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by william.gauncents]

My Dad's Rhodesian Ridgeback had her own couch!! So what?

You're trying to create an inconsistency/flaw where one doesn't exist!

You're using perverted logic!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

I'm assuming you don't live with your dad? If so, do you keep a couch outside for your dad's dog when they come to visit?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

reply to post by mckyle

I'm assuming you don't live with your dad? If so, do you keep a couch outside for your dad's dog when they come to visit?

The OP was visiting his Dad's rural property from what I can gather. The OP himself lives in Melbourne.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by theWolfInsideMe

Sorry, re-read OP. Came back as was gone huh. Darn. The departure would have really added to the credibility.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

I realize this.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Perhaps the "couch" he was referring to, is not a couch like Americans think of it. Maybe it's just a dog bed that he keeps outside for the dog as opposed to a dog house.

Still, this topic is derailing us from the main discussion. Was that your intention?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join