It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metallic saucer filmed on my mobile phone {{Identified}}

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus
It seems odd that the OP stood stark still without approach.

I would have approached somewhat.
That alone does remove some credibility, but hey, ya never know.

Nice videos.

I am shocked by the number of people calling "hoax" simply because the OP did not react as they would have had they seen one....speaking of which -- i'd like to see all of the videos where you guys go chasing after the UFO as soon as you spot one.

If this was a hoax, it was not a hoax done by the OP in my opinion. Had the video shown the OP following after it, running through a field, you guys would claim it was a hoax simply because the OP knew exactly what direction to run in, the best way to track it, etc.

Instead, what we have is someone that offers no crazy explanations ["I was not held in my spot by an unknown force"], a camera that was not amazingly at the ready the second it's spotted [I had to go inside to get my camera....], and a very unpredictable "panning" pattern. Usually, in videos that turn out to be hoaxes, there is a very fluid motion going from one object to the other -- almost like, OK...show 1 is done, move left, type of thing. In the OP's video, you can tell it's almost random -- not timed -- kind of going back and forth almost too quickly, similar to a "I don't want to miss something" going back and forth.....

Just my opinion. I rarely comment on UFO videos -- but this one was cool.
I would be very surprised if this was a hoax. And I would bet that if it were a hoax, it was not done by the OP.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I have to say this I have to put this squarely into -give it to an expert.

Lets face it folks, there is nothing in this video that cannot be replicated using off the shelf Human tech.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Helmkat]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Excellent video, don't let those who are afraid ruin your moment.

Can I offer you some advice? no matter who you send raw footage too, do not give them the original, no matter what your offered and what they promise, once it's gone it will stay gone, send copies of the original unchanged, but do not allow them to take the phone or the original recording, not even MUFON.

Get a new memory card, and store this away in a safe place, so many excellent video's are now missing because of promises to analyze and promises of all kinds to get your hearts desire embedded inside, mostly false promises to get it off you.

Well done on a great video.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I take my hat off to the OP, and thank you for sharing this.

Too put yourself in the firing line of the members here and on YouTube in itself take some courage.
S+F for that at least.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Interesting videos

Questions about a couple of things:
What is the time limit capacity of your phone.
Are the zooms done on a computer (because most phone don't have that much magnification power).
One assumes that you were looking at the object with one eye and at the screen with the other, more or less. So how did you notice the globe coming up from the vegatation in time to bring the camera to bear on it? Plus, your phone, hand/arm may have been covering that area from direct visual sight.

I would appreciate your response to those questions.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Well, good job whether it is real or not. Maybe someone in the area with a remote control toy?? Who knows. Anyway, thanks for sharing and to all a Happy Thanksgiving. You said you live in Australia. Do you know Russell Crowe? Just wondering

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Hi all, Nice piece OP.

If already asked I apologize for asking again, but, on the YouTube version I wonder if the OP can give reason for the severe focus problem of the probe-ufo, fence and tree? It's about fifteen seconds into part three.

Certainly no expert on cell-phone video, but it seems a wee-bit strange to have the back lit UFO somewhat clear and then (in the same take (Presumed)), after moving down to the probe it's all fuzzy.

Thanks,

Decoy

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The smaller object looks like a balloon to me, personally. I can't see enough of the primary object to tell what it is, but because of its relative position to the awning I can't say that it looks like it's in the distant background as an object in the sky would be.

This is just an impression, though. I am in no way accusing the OP of hoaxing as I cannot prove such an assertion. Nice footage, regardless.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Another stone in the pond, but that's the kind of UFO a lot more people will witness soon enough.

Anyways , very nice footage. Genuine I believe.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Thanks for catching that UFO on film! One of the better ones I've seen !

And watch out for them snakes ! Your dog also!

Hey, try some night vision stuff also if you can (or know someone with the stuff) they might be all over the place at night.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Am not being a bum or anything however people commented on youtube saying the pixelations around the UFO was a sign of editing. When i watched at 21 seconds on 3rd video i see a faint white bluish ring around the 2nd UFO.

Although i no expert on this myself. It's just a killer you couldn't get this on a quality HD cam. Oh well, we'll hopefully find out this friday if E.T.'s are real.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by jonnyc55]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
Am not being a bum or anything however people commented on youtube saying the pixelations around the UFO was a sign of editing. When i watched at 21 seconds on 3rd video i see a faint white bluish ring around the 2nd UFO.

Although i no expert on this myself. It's just a killer you couldn't get this on a quality HD cam. Oh well, we'll hopefully find out this friday if E.T.'s are real.

Whats so special about this friday, if you don't mind me asking?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hi everyone!

I was searching here on ATS for threads talking about proper UFO filming/capturing and i didnt find much besides what cameras/telescopes to use. I havent posted enough on ATS to start my own thread but i think it would be important to have a thread about this.

People could give out information and tips on how to properly film/capture UFO and whatnot with regular digi cams, cell phone cams etc... Could talk about what to do to rule out the ''hoax'' factor, like if your filming from inside through a window, to move outside to rule out reflections lol...things of that nature.

It would be great to see more and more high quality pics/vids of this phenomena!!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by IKnowKungFu

Originally posted by jonnyc55

Whats so special about this friday, if you don't mind me asking?

Absolutly nothing....but...."goverment insiders " (LOL) say that Obama will come on TV and flat out disclose everything on the 27th of Nov. INcluding the introduction of 6 ET races. (again...LOL) It may happen one day, but this fridai will be alien free, I'm sure. (I hope it happens, nothing would make me happier)

On the video...Nice one! Good capture there. Several reference points and a good clear shot. I don't think that it's something hanging off the roof. Next time you;re at your folks place, maybe reconstruct this with a toy on a wire, for comparison

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Its an interesting collection of videos.

The third one interests me, as (in my view) it looks like a small fly perhaps climbing up a fine wire mesh screen, the sort used to keep bugs out.
The resolution of the camera probably wouldn't be able to pick up the mesh of the screen, from so far back on the porch.
I can't provide evidence to support my view as we don't have that wire meshing in the UK, or at least I don't.

Working off that, I suppose the bigger craft could be a large cockroach on a different part of the screen.

Again this is my view.

S&F because it does look interesting!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Ahh government insiders. With such people inside, no wonder most governments are messed up

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Here's a thought.

So your parents live in Mildura and you live in Melbourne.

You called them your neighbors?

Also you stated that your dog was on HIS couch?

You live approxiamately 350 miles away and your parents keep a couch outside for your dog?

You live that far away and so say where your dad usually keeps his camcorder? How would you know that if you don't live there?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Sorry guys but these videos screams cgi to me. The second object is particularly obvious, the way it moves looks like bad animation. Also the way the first object is just sitting there in broad daylight and very low just doesnt seem right. If you had a better camera and took some pictures you would be able to get incredible detail because of how low it is, but of course that would just expose more flaws.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by william.gauncents

He never says that his parents are his neighbors. Don't know where that came from. You obviously haven't read this thread very carefully at all.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by ampaf707]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
He was at his parents house which is approx. 350 miles away and called the people at his parents house his neighbors. You misunderstood me.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join