It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metallic saucer filmed on my mobile phone {{Identified}}

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echelon117
reply to post by IWantTheFacts

It has taken this long because I was back at my parents house staying with them while I worked on a film shoot for a couple of weeks.
They don't have a computer let alone the internet so it has taken me a while..

Film shoots are very flat out and busy so I couldn't really find the time until now

Now that is going to raise some eyebrows. What kind of work do you do on the films? Sorry if you already explained. I don't read every post.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticantiseptic

I was an extra for that film, that was my first real film shoot as opposed to just acting in student films and independent films!

Nothing to do with special effects or anything like that hahaha

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I know you attempted to explain this; however, I just find it very very odd that you didn't say 1 thing as you filmed this. I mean, I hear the birds in the background perfectly clear...

As much as I'd like to believe this is real my gut is saying hoax. Not trying to slam you, just being honest.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by xEphon]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This is totally off topic here, but another video I shot from the same camera phone. Its a samsung by the way, i'll have to find the box to tell you what type for those that are interested... Its only a cheap phone.

Anyway, I shot this video while driving, its a really bizarre cloud... Looked like an atomic explosion with the moon next to it. Makes a pretty cool looking image IMO... nothing to do with conspiracies though! I just thought someone might be interested in it

Here it is www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Echelon117

Well that's good to know, cause if you were like a director or something important, the film if genuine would be stamped fake by every skeptic on ATS.

I myself know that UFO's are a real phenomena and that they are of extraterrestrial origin. I have witnessed about 5 in my life with one landing.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
I know you attempted to explain this; however, I just find it very very odd that you didn't say 1 thing as you filmed this. I mean, I hear the birds in the background perfectly clear...

As much as I'd like to believe this is real my gut is saying hoax. Not trying to slam you, just being honest.

Well you have to admit, if you have read the thread so far he has given his explanations for this a few times..I would agree with you on this case except even he doesn't quite understand it. It also would make sense if he was in a sort of "shock" state so to speak.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

Thats ok, I don't have any expectations for anyone to believe my story or that the videos are real. I don't really care either way so its all good if you think its a fake.

I should have said something, but I was just too shocked at what I was seeing

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Great catch mate,It is moving,at the beginning of the first and at the end of the third.The dogs reactions a classic.lucky fella you are

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

This is totally off topic here, but another video I shot from the same camera phone. Its a samsung by the way, i'll have to find the box to tell you what type for those that are interested... Its only a cheap phone.

Anyway, I shot this video while driving, its a really bizarre cloud... Looked like an atomic explosion with the moon next to it. Makes a pretty cool looking image IMO... nothing to do with conspiracies though! I just thought someone might be interested in it

Here it is www.youtube.com...

I'm sure OZweatherman would give you a great explanation as to what kind of cloud/phenomenon that is.
I believe he lives in Australia too, AND is a meteorologist!

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Moreonethananyone

At the beginning of the 1st video you say? I haven't noticed this i'll have to have a closer look! By the way, your avatar, I have seen that space chart before would you be able to provide me with a link to the chart that picture is originally from?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
hey,

great film!

If i was going to hoax a ufo film (not that i would, sigh hate hoaxers ruin it for us) i wouldnt use a fishing line, id use magician string or thread... that stuffs almost invisible to the naked eye.

i have my doubts about the orb object, i dont like the "aura" blur around it, looks a bit dodgy. I hope someone has a proper look with some good software at this.

~TR

EDIT: have a little question : am new to ATS, how do i get text under my name and before it says member? sorry just cant figure it out

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Tomb_Raven]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Moreonethananyone

By the way, your avatar, I have seen that space chart before would you be able to provide me with a link to the chart that picture is originally from?

Cheers

Echelon- check out this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Originally posted by xEphon

Well you have to admit, if you have read the thread so far he has given his explanations for this a few times..I would agree with you on this case except even he doesn't quite understand it. It also would make sense if he was in a sort of "shock" state so to speak.

Yeah perhaps. I suppose its just a combination of things. I know the OP already answered most of these but together they form a layer of reasonable suspicion that's hard for me to get past.
1.) Why stay inside if there is a UFO outside your door? The OP cared enough to film it, but didn't care enough to get a better shot considering the poor quality of the phone?
2.) There is absolultely no narration by the OP. No words or gasps of "shock" even though you can easily hear the fumbling around of the phone and birds in the background.
3.)The OPs dog, which was obviously barking unsually enough to make the OP believe something was out there, suddenly just stopped barking?
4.) The OP just happened to to be an extra on a film...and just happened to film a UFO right after? Maybe we learned a trick or two about props?
5.)The irratic behavior of the second object in the 3rd video...I suppose that could be the camera...
6.) The main UFO dangles in the 3rd video from left to right. Take a good look at around 10-15 seconds. Almost as if someone is slowly moving it to the left then stopping. There is a slight counter wobble and stops - Right after this the camera shoot down exactly as the other UFO is rising from the trees?
7.) The video is simply just too easy to fake.

Again, these are just my reservations that I have and people are free to agree or disagree with them. If its real, nice catch OP; otherwise, I hope you enjoyed taking some people for a ride.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It definitely seems possible for someone to be standing on the roof with a fishing pole. Is there anyway we can figure out the distance and the size of the object? I can't figure out after I print screen how to paste it on ATS. But there are many objects in the back yard in the very first second of the first clip, to begin judging the distance and the size of the object.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by game over man]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Echalon - how are you going with uploading the original footage?

Oh yes ... what kind of phone do you use?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
In the process of uploading them now, it seems to be taking a while, probably my slow connection or something. Ill provide a link soon

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Ok, here are the links to the original raw files

www.filefactory.com...

www.filefactory.com...

www.filefactory.com...

I hope this is what people are looking for

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Thank you very much

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Ok, here are the links to the original raw files

www.filefactory.com...

www.filefactory.com...

www.filefactory.com...

I hope this is what people are looking for

Thanks Echelon! I was able to save them to my hdd, too bad I'm no video expert.
I really wish ArMap or God forbid Necati the CGI expert (lol jk, the God forbid part haha) can get on here already and analyze....

Ps: Theres got to be a less spammy way of doing this, meaning not dealing with all the spam associated with "filefactory" ...I know there is a way to directly get them on ATS somehow....

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Wookiep]

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I'd have to say that was so bad, it couldn't be cgi

[edit on 25-11-2009 by reject]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join