It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metallic saucer filmed on my mobile phone {{Identified}}

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

MOD EDIT: OP has identified this object. Please refer to this post by him for more information.

I walked outside to see if my dog was barking at a brown snake (deadly snake here in Australia) as it was about 40 degrees Celsius that day and it really brings the snakes out in the open.

As soon as I stepped outside my dog became totally quiet and huddled up in the corner of his couch on the veranda. I immediately noticed the shiny metallic saucer in the sky, hovering above the grape vines, which expand beyond the green fence seen in the videos...

I honestly at first thought it was some kind of balloon, much like the balloon in the "Balloon hoax" that happened in America lately with the boy. I just stood there transfixed on this thing hovering, the sight of it had completely shocked my mind and my heart was beating a million miles an hour once I had realized it wasn't acting at all like a balloon.

It had a slight waver to it, so it wasn't totally still while hovering, ever so slightly wobbling but you can't really see this in the video's due to the typical quality of a mobile phone. (The craft was also a lot shinier in real life, the hot sun was really beating off the top of the craft while the underbelly was in shadow, also wasn't really picked up by the camera quality)

It started to move off to the left as I was filming, and it's strange for me to think back it all seems like such a blur now... I could have sworn I was breathing heavy and swearing out loud at the excitement and total SHOCK at what I was seeing and filming. But when I look back at the video strangely enough I wasn't making any sound whatsoever.

I was home alone that day, except for my dog. I do remember the whole time my mind was screaming at me to race inside and look for my dad's video camera to get some better footage, but just did not have the courage to leave in case I got back outside and it was gone. (This is precisely what happened when I DID make myself move to get the camera, which I never did find because my dad had it in his ute after a trip up north of Australia)

In the video "Multiple Objects" you will see the saucer move to the left, a small object was rising up from the grape vines below and heading up towards the saucer.
It was at this point I raced inside to find dad's camera).... Came back outside and there was absolutely no trace of anything. Just gone.

It is my theory that whoever was inside this thing was paying a general interest in the watering of the grape vines below, and had sent out it's smaller orb or whatever the heck it was to check it out, collect water, study the grapes, I don't really know..

Looking back I really wish I had stepped out off the veranda and shown some reference points as to where I was and where the craft was in the sky, I can see now why in so many UFO videos the camera operator is just glued to where they are, almost in an altered state from what is before them in the sky.

Anyway, here are the videos!!

Mod edit: links updated.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30/11/2009 by ArMaP]

[edit on November 30th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Very nice...I really wish you would have stepped out into the open too so as to rule out something dangling off your roof line that you were filming. You saw it with your own eyes though. I can't say others will say that this is proof, but for what it is worth I believe you saw something very odd in the actual sky.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Great video! Thank you for posting it

I thought the same thing about the possibility of it being dangled from the roof, but in the third video you can see it move to the left. Looks pretty genuine to me.

Awesome find!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
this could be the real deal here.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Haha yeah I know, I have shown a couple of friends and they had said the exact same thing to me.. "BullSh*t man, you tied a toy to the roof".

I know there will be people who call this story and videos fake, I don't really care. I know what I saw and it has totally changed my sense of the reality of the universe in which we live... It really has had a profound effect on me

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Maybe mufon website would like to have these clips.
This is very interesting footage, to say the least. Cheers!

[edit on 24-11-2009 by lagenese]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Were there any sounds? Odors?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'd love this to be real but I keep thinking 'remote control' !

Woody

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Brentnauer

No sound at all, and no odor from what I recall... perhaps an earthy odor from the vines being watered but nothing out of the ordinary as if coming from the craft.

I just really wish I could turn back time and race out and run towards the craft.... I had become totally transfixed in awe at the time

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The second object appears to be surrounded by some type of disturbance in the air.....

Darn good video. Have you spoken to any of your neighbors...maybe they have footage too???

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This looks very interesting...what going on after you pan away from the disk in the 3rd vid?

It looks like something is rising out of the trees towards the disk.

link   
The smaller object in the third video moves very strangely, in a poorly done cgi way.

I also don't see any movement of the larger craft. It seems to stay put.

Just my 2c.

link   
top notch

when was this filmed because UFO's a have a tendency to make repeat appearances at the same spot in the following days or weeks. Get a camera, and tell your neighbors.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I haven't spoken to my neighbors, I should ask the owner of the vines if he had seen anything that day, perhaps when he had gotten the water going...

This was filmed at my parents house, I am back in Melbourne again now but I will try and get in contact with the owner of the vines or any of my other neighbors

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echelon117

Looking back I really wish I had stepped out off the veranda and shown some reference points as to where I was and where the craft was in the sky,

I'll give you the reference points.

You are on earth. The craft (coughs) is in the sky.

Then again, you seemed to be able to think enough to show a reference to the fence in the yard in the second video. You even scroll to the left to the point where the 2nd (coughs) object is just about to come up from.

I can see now why in so many UFO videos the camera operator is just glued to where they are, almost in an altered state from what is before them in the sky.

This statement is where you debunk yourself.

If you were so glued and in an altered state, how did you manage to be able to capture the second craft (coughs) as soon as it became visible?

Nice story about them ufo's interested in the vineards.

My professional movie critique for movies 1, 2, and 3..

crap
crap
and more crap!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I remember clearly enough the smaller object wasn't moving as erratically in real life as it went up, I think this is due to the glitchyness of my camera phone.

I remember it coming up, it was making an arch movement up and to the right and that is when I ran inside to find the video camera.

This was filmed on the 06th of november, at around 5 pm.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
If this is a hoax it's a somewhat elaborate one.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Actually Chad, if you look, it does move in the third video, it slowly drifts to the left.

Pretty interesting. The second object I thought was abnormally fuzzy, but then I saw the tree was equally fuzzy.

And as far as it moving "odd," well.. that would be the hallmark I think, if an actual ufo encounter. Instead of the hoaxes where it moves like we expect it. Like I said.. if we see a real crop circle created by a ufo.. I think we'd know. And a real ufo imo, would move in ways we wouldn't expect. If you were making CGI, one would think you would not make it wander around so abnormally.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Why do I get the impression that even in 10 years time the quality of footages of UFO will still be the same. My phone is 3 years old and it can record better quality than that. Just disappointing really but thanks for the videos

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Shino]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by william.gauncents

Thanks man, those were the just the reference points I was after... you twit.

You do make a really valid point about the 2nd video though, I do make a sweep to the area where the ball craft rose from.. Why I did this I don't know, I cant remember and I'm sorry I don't have a better explanation for you.

Perhaps I had noticed something out the corner of my eye, or heard something I just don't know, the excitement and adrenaline from the moment has blurred my total recollection of everything that transpired in those couple of minutes.

I'm sure some people can relate to this feeling, be it from skydiving from an airplane or filming a flying saucer right in front of me

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join