It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metallic saucer filmed on my mobile phone {{Identified}}

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Echelon117

Sorry mate but I'm not buying it.

The main reason why is because the supposed smaller balloon we saw in the third video, doesn't rise as a balloon would in calm non windy weather which, by your admission was the case.

Want to come completely clean for us?

[edit on 25/11/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chad, did you read my theory for the second object on pg.9?

OP, why wouldn't you have asked your neighbors in the last 2 weeks if they had seen anything? Why now? It just doesn't add up.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Sorry Chad but that's what I have been told it was, I have nothing to come clean about. Its a smaller type of balloon, tethered to something within his block of vines... That is what he told me.

A mate of mine reckons my call to my neighbor was intercepted haha, I think that is pretty ridiculous myself. I'll pay a visit to the balloon owner next time I am home and ask if I can see the balloon myself.

I don't know how weather balloons are "supposed" to move, I know it rose up from the vines and move out in a right angles arch into the sky. How it did that I don't know..

If anyone looks back over my post, you will actually find that I put the "erratic" movement of the smaller balloon down to the glitchyness of the phone, and I remember it had been a lot smoother ascent into the sky

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Guzzeppi

Well to be honest I didn't really consider it at all untill I posted this online, and once I seen the amount of interest it gathered it was only then I thought I had better do my research and see if there is an explanation to what it was, I owe it to the people on ATS to do a bit of research.

I was just excited by it all, the sighting and the footage and didn't really expect so much interest.

It was simply my mistake to have not gone about it the other way around, all I can do is apologize.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
With the videos gone and with this being a baloon i do not see why the thread is not in the hoax board or still open in the UFO board for that matter

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Is that up to me or will an operator move it?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Thanks for responding. Well, chalk it up as a lesson learned.

It would be great to see a picture of the two balloons.

There are plenty of other folk that should learn from this thread also.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Originally posted by Echelon117
I walked outside to see if my dog was barking at a brown snake (deadly

Anyway, here are the videos!!

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Animals sense the saucers.
This has been known since the 50s when the evidence was
undiluted by government-Illuminati agents.
Same old saucer shape.

Good balloon videos gone.
Not all cgi and balloon talkers need be heeded.
Say its a balloon for those that need future reference.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

reply to post by zaiger

Is that up to me or will an operator move it?

Re post videos on youtube as balloons for reference.
I can't wait for those postings.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Mod will move it.
But i still do not buy that it was a baloon, i think you hoaxed it and mentioned that it might be a baloon so you would have an out should the video become suspect to the members here.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Well if I faked it, and it wasn't a balloon... What was it?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm laughing so hard my guts hurt. 14 golden pages this thread is.

One quick suggestion: If you see a UFO and you do not have a high quality camera and knowledge on how to use it, just don't bother flipping open your cellphone to film it - enjoy the sighting and keep it to yourself.

Low res crap is never going to be proof for this kind of information. Anyone who falls for it wants to believe more than they want to find out the truth.

Have a good day,

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I think something was hanging from a string close to your phone. As soon as it started approaching that time when people start asking for the files to analyze you come up and yank the videos and say yup it was a baloon sorry.
Im just not buyin any of your stories, sorry nothing personal.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

He already posted the original video files! He has been completely honest throughout this whole thread.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

The original files are still up for anyone to download. In fact, I encourage anyone out there to get it, analyze the hell out of it for me.

I would like to be able to see if the "tether" holding the balloon was actually there, I still don't know for certain myself that it WAS a balloon, I haven't seen the balloons up close and personal so if there isn't any tether in the video after being analyzed perhaps my neighbor was lying to me, or in fact it wasn't my neighbor I spoke to?

I HIGHLY doubt that to be the case, however I am still very interested in someone analyzing the footage. Go ahead please

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prolixite
I'm laughing so hard my guts hurt. 14 golden pages this thread is.

One quick suggestion: If you see a UFO and you do not have a high quality camera and knowledge on how to use it, just don't bother flipping open your cellphone to film it - enjoy the sighting and keep it to yourself.

Low res crap is never going to be proof for this kind of information. Anyone who falls for it wants to believe more than they want to find out the truth.

Have a good day,

I'll take any video from any camera and so will ATS as I've
seen many a video here.
The best and clearest was from Haiti and a hoax cgi and lasted
about 1000 posts.
The good cgi goes a long way.
The blurry ones, no matter what camera, are the Foo in modern
clothing.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

reply to post by zaiger

The original files are still up for anyone to download. In fact, I encourage anyone out there to get it, analyze the hell out of it for me.

I would like to be able to see if the "tether" holding the balloon was actually there, I still don't know for certain myself that it WAS a balloon, I haven't seen the balloons up close and personal so if there isn't any tether in the video after being analyzed perhaps my neighbor was lying to me, or in fact it wasn't my neighbor I spoke to?

I HIGHLY doubt that to be the case, however I am still very interested in someone analyzing the footage. Go ahead please

Looking for a tether.
The theory on longitudinal wave propelled UFOs is a 'rope'
from above holding it up.
Alas I feel the wave is electrical and can't be seen.
The 'rope' is a pulling force in the direction of travel.
Verified only by a 'head light' in the direction of travel.

However I propose the wave continues below the craft and
can be seen as a tether.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

These are the re-postings with updated info, identifying the objects as weather balloons

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Questioning someone actions within a story goes a long way!

So yes, the little details about dog beds or couches and dad's video camera does help no matter how much some of you question my questions and the manner I ask them. To each there own.

To me, another major flaw was the big story to begin with about how he covered himself by saying the things he wished he would have done after now thinking about it.

Now only after realizing how ridiculous the videos look, OP reverts to the "I didn't know now I do and I'm sorry" routine not to be labeled a hoaxer.

So many are so willing to jump right on the bandwagon.

It amazes me are the ones that can see blatant BS in front our noses are the ones that get the rash of the attacks.

ATS is due another big "HOAX* in the near future. You can almost set your calendar to it. But this is not it.

As far as I'm concerned, this thread is done.

Enjoy!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by william.gauncents

I agree that many times people are too gullible when it comes to things like this, but I don't think we have enough info to judge Echelon of being a deliberate hoaxer. I like to keep an "innocent until proven guilty" stance to things like this and in my mind, he has not been proven guilty.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join