It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
First of all thank you for this opportunity! I’ve miss out on other chances when bloodline members have come forward.

Personally I came to many of the conclusions you and hidden hand stated in your posts. I work hard day in and day out to iron out the wrinkles of my soul. I know I have been here before and when also, my temporal connection with my soul’s history is latent.

1) For some reason I've met most people during some difficult time in their lives, and I am always compelled to help them thru, they on the other hand feel they can open up to me from the very start. Whenever I see the opportunity I attempt to aide strangers also. When I notice the person is open enough to hear, I convey the importance of contemplation and reason, on what a wonderful playground we have at our disposal and that possibilities are endless. Some hear it and some others chuckle. I fell it is right, but would like your input

2) I am facing a dilemma now, the world is straying from reason, and a selfish attitude is the new status quo. This hurts me, day in and day out I feel like I’m being stabbed thru my 6 senses and empathy. The rate of polarization is growing exponentially. What am I to do? The only solution I have come to for me to cope and not stray myself, is to take my savings, move out to the country and live an old fashion life, living off the land and contemplating natures wonders. But this in some way is isolation, and I wouldn’t be helping others. What is your best advice?

3) I also want to know, can one repair upon past negative actions in this lifetime? Is self judgment and repent enough? For example, every time I stole, I add to the tally X amount of lifetimes.

4) I feel subtle cues on when I impart positive or negative actions, is there such thing or its just simple schizophrenia?

5) Is the contrast of positive and negative polarity analogous to the brains structure, the left and right hemispheres and how they compete for dominance?

6) Do you orchestrate positive and negative events to simply convey the meaning of choice? As some questioned the holocaust, Its my undertanding that its inception was planned, was it to display an extreme negative polarity and its consequences?

7)When does the polarity dilema end? When we reunite with the source?

It would be great to get some answers, and again thank you very much!

[edit on 18-11-2009 by nukez]

[edit on 18-11-2009 by nukez]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Summerday

I just read a thread by hidden-hand and it looks practically the same and probably the same person.

I get the feeling this person really yearns power and craves elitist status.

Anyone who knows masonic law for example would know that it's a hoax and those further up will know for certain that 'the Creator' hasn't authorised such a blatant attempt at misleading well meaning truth seekers on the path to enlightenment.

There are truths which most people know in some of these replies though unlike hidden_hand ''there will be a new currency in end of 2008 /early 2009'' prediction is being more vague.

Wonder if hidden_hand / OP still has an opinion on whether San Francisco and Damascus will still exist in 2010, which is in about 6 weeks...hidden_hand doesn't think so!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by Summerday

I just read a thread by hidden-hand and it looks practically the same and probably the same person.

I disagree. I've read the hidden hand material a few times. There's a lot of it. A LOT. The OP is much less forthcoming with information and appears to have a different writing style. Hidden Hand's writing was amazing.. no spelling or grammar errors, very clearly written, etc. This isn't saying that the OP is writing like a 2nd grader, but they just don't appear the same to me.

Of course, it could all be a clever ruse

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zosomike
You mean you're here to help us in the same way that Hidden_Hand said he and his House are?
[edit on 16-11-2009 by zosomike]

Ultimately, yes.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by fynshine
Also, can you tell about magic? In this world of ours, where we are supposedly bound within rules, how does magic exist?

1.) What I can tell you is that "Magic" does exist, but that does not mean that you should go meddling with it. You dont personally need it and it wont help you do what your here to do.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by fynshine

Can you please tell me about the significance of dreams? Using dreams - can one get answers to a few questions we are seeking and become clearer of our individual purpose?

I already answered your first question in an earlier post, and dreams can make you more "clearer" of your purpose, but it is unecessary. You can figure that out while you are "awake" and let me make this perfectly clear: You, unconciously, know why you are here, but you just dont, conciously (for now atleast), "remember" what it is.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moreonethananyone
What in your opinion is the best meditation technique to better know ones inner mind.Or is there something better than meditation that brings you closer to the source.I meditate alot and my temples contantly tingle ,can you tell me why?
[edit on 16/11/09 by Moreonethananyone]

I would say deep breathing and contemplating whatever thoughts you seem to be having trouble with "getting a grip" on. I wouldn't use "Mantras" if I were you.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
According to you and your perspective, how does the development of our souls in this duality play affect you and yours in the development of your soul?

They don't. I am here for a slighty different reason than you are. I got through this "phase" a long time ago, and though I had to "relive" the basic polarity complex that is this planet, I learned relatively quickly why I was here, and, so I am completing my mission.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
Which others do we need to show what/who they are?
Other developing souls in a 3D human incarnation?

1.) Everyone you come into contact with.

2.) Yes.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by InertiaZero
What steps need to be taken to further develop our souls on an individual basis?

Well the first thing you need to do is "go inside yourself" and get the answers to who you are and why you are here, then the rest should really take care of itself. If you show others what you/they are, both of you will develop. Why? Because you are One.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zosomike
If what you need to do is not done by Dec 2012, will you not have failed, or are you do be in this 3rd density for an unspecified time?

Ok, I don't "need" to do anything. I am making the choice to do what I do, just as I made the choice to come here. I could just not do my duty and go sail around the world or something to that extent, not coming into contact with any of you and nothing negative would befall me, but the fact of the matter is that I want to be beneficial to you in any way that I can. Say if somehow we were actually to cross paths, I would be that person who holds the door open for you as I am leaving the store, gives you that extra money you forgot in your car while getting groceries or that person who taped the $1 to the Vending Machine with a note that says "Save your money and have an awesome day!.", ect. I am here to help you see what you are.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to post by LordBucket

About the "Why are we here,in your opinion?"..Doesn't mean that I am looking to accept those answers. I only asked that question to try to gain insight into his perspective.

I believe in God,but I still don't know why we are here! I can accept there are some things we may just not be able to know,and I'm okay with that! Truth is,I'd be very skeptical of anyone claiming to know...that doesn't mean I'm not curious about the answers they would give!

I am not asking you to accept my answers. You have the answers inside of you; all you have to do is look. Once you figure out why you are here, it will become very obvious to you and in reality it is obvious. When searching for something it is easy to overlook that which has been right before your eyes the whole time.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

In your opinion
What is meant by higher self,if "a part"of us resides with the source then why do we send of a part of our soul to earth to learn all over again.

Because of the challenge and the desire to "prove oneself". You are, in all acutality, "playing" a "game" with yourself and eventually you will win.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator13

In your opinion
What is meant by higher self,if "a part"of us resides with the source then why do we send of a part of our soul to earth to learn all over again.

Because of the challenge and the desire to "prove oneself". You are, in all acutality, "playing" a "game" with yourself and eventually you will win.

Thank you,I can just see myself doing that.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
When I meditate I call my "dead" father and daughter and get a HUGE energy wave come through me and my skin is "on fire" and an overwhelming feeling of love.Can you tell me what is happeneing pls,is it them ,is it my higherself or is it something else alltogether.

Many thanks

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by asd10
how important is vegetarianism?

Ah, what a delightful question! It’s interesting because I knew, in my heart, that this question would be asked. For starters I am, in fact, a Strict Vegetarian. That being said, Vegetarianism is a relatively important part of the "game" but its main function is more so focused in the 4th Density (Compassion). The question: Can you show the same treatment to animals as you do yourselves?

First off, despite what you have been told, meat is not a natural substance to be used in "fueling" your "body", why do you think you consistently deceive your taste buds with your different mix of spices and seasonings? And to continue, what would you, intuitively, rather eat, a freshly picked fruit or some freshly deceased road kill. There is a reason why your mind would choose one over the other and while we are on the subject, Cow's Milk or Eggs are not to be consumed naturally either. Vegetarianism receives a "bad rep" for a reason, mostly by showing radical "PETA" members. Besides that, who do you think approved the "Food Guide Pyramid"? Sure the stuff you should be eating is nearer to the bottom of the pyramid, but which part of the pyramid do you draw your “main course" from?

If you research properly, you will see that some major "important" human philosophers, scientists, physicists, and the like, did not consume meat. There is a reason for that, most of it being ethical but do not mistake, it did help them accomplish what they did. But seriously, have you ever even thought to check where you meat comes from, how it is processed, and how those animals are really treated. Some of you would be shocked, but the less developed would adopt a "I don't care" type of attitude.

That said, not being a Vegetarian doesn’t affect you much spiritually here, but it comes into play in the later "levels". Physically and mentally are two different stories. Do your own research and you'll see what I am talking about.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by asd10
Was the holocaust real in the way it is presented?

There are some discrepancies in the details, but overall yes.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by King_John
You say that you're the good guy here to help, so if you're the good guy who's the bad guy?

There are no "Good guys" or "Bad guys". Just beings playing the roll that they are assigned.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Do you believe that we only reincarnate into the future, and not into the past. Can we in your opinion reincarnate into past(by our understanding of time in our 3d bodies now) bodies.

As far as I am aware of Time Travelers (Into the past) do not exist.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by Illuminator13
I do not need to "hide behind proxies". Infact I only use two, and both are at public venues. I have been to both, one yesterday and one today. These are the only two I will be using, the moderators will know for sure.

Does your theory of reincarnation, need to follow what we perceive to be time, as going from past to what we think of our future?

In a certain respect, yes.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join