It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
What about your demeanor is remarkable to our kind?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
3.Is this a relevant question?

No, but to answer the first to, being chipped is actual a reality but for pratical purposes only. Dont concern yourself with it though, if the time comes when you have to make the choice to "be chipped" or not (regardless of the consequences), simply do as you wish.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminator13

Thanks for your answers.

A few more questions please?

Do we live in a parrelel dimension to other dimensions?

Do these so called parallel dimensions ever intercept?

Is their a guardian race that looks over humans, but does not take human form?

Are their beings of light that are similar to animals such as birds and other land animals?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by InertiaZero I think its obnoxious to think that you know everything,

Wow I wasn’t going to respond to anymore posts of this sort but this is a very interesting statement indeed...but alas, I am genuinely confused so maybe you can "enlighten" me. When did I say, or even allude, to the idea that "I know everything"? Please tell me because I really would like to know.

You do have the right idea though, because anyone who would dare make such a statement is a liar and a hoax, but I did not and I am neither.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Illuminator13]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventhdoor
So we should:

A) Fear the coming of 2012
B) Live in fear of the Swine Flu
C) Live in fear of Alien Invastion

And we should not:

A) Read anything which might help us understand our relation to our internal, spiritual universe.

This is what I've gathered from your posts so far.

Really? Because, except for that last part, I stated quite the opposite. And I believe explained why you should not do the last statement in an earlier response. What are you seeing now?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobTeDreamerIV.

I don't really want to be Cryptic, but once you reach a Certain point in Life and Experience enough then You step into 'it' Big and join the Inside Circle of the Cosmic Joke. Kinda like a movie that I 'Watched' that came out a while ago. Anyway, I'm not going to Forsake my own Happiness and that of the Ones that I Love just to Directly Answer someones' Question and Neither will the OP. Believe me I want nothing more than to share with Everyone my Intimate understanding of Karma's Workings, but Our 'SoL' R Binary and will only let me define what isn't. I really Hope that helps.

Exactly.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by JacobTeDreamerIV.
Ha! I know it seems suspicious, but In all Honesty I've been Lurking this Site for at least three years. I had another account that I created Sometime in March, but that was a Hectic time for me and I can't Remember My Password, or the Email I used. You can look it up though. I think the Name was just "Dreammaker". Besides, I like this Name better.

Don't worry about it, i was only joking, i know about losing passwords and emails also. You did not have to explain anything to me, though. Its just that you both sound so in tune, if you know what i mean.

Pehaps there is a reason for that, hmmm...could it possibly be that we "know" something that you "don't"?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
1. Does the practice of yoga have any spiritual benefits? For instance, being able to connect with our spiritual side better.

2. Have you heard of Dr. Brian Weiss? He's a psychiatrist who has written books on hypnotherapy leading to the discovery of past - and in some cases - future lives. He also concludes that we will all progress (by living many lives) through varying dimensions/stages in our ultimate spiritual journey to become ONE. When I read this it only confirmed a thought I had once about being able to see a preview of my entire life (kind of like a video game where you get to choose varying outcomes) and all the different ways that it would play out. I also have a vague thought of meeting my "soulmate". Could you tell me if any of this could be true/accurate?

3. IS there such a thing as a "soulmate"? If so, what is the true purpose of "soulmates"? I've always thought this to be a contradiction to the theory that we are all ONE. Which, if that is the case, EVERYONE is everyone's "soulmate".

4. Sexuality. Is there any correlation between sex and spirituality? What about self-gratification? I guess that would fall under selfishness, no?

Thank you for being here.

May Peace Be With You.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by light_circle
Are you still a part of the Luciferian Bloodline? If so, has there always been a positive faction or was the positive side introduced sometime recently? If you are not part of the Luciferian Bloodline, when was your bloodline introduced here on Earth?

I am not apart of "Lucifer". There are a few like me on this planet, and we do not all have the same "Bloodline".

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator13

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Do you work with world leaders?

I work directly with your kind in general on a more personal level. I drop clues to those who I come into contact with and ask me about my demeanor. I can be called a "counselor" of sorts. You'd know what I mean if we were to cross paths.

So, how can we cross paths?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hello Illuminator13, There are many here paid to obfuscate, please don't let them distract. Thank you.

0) Besides the obvious unity answer, how many persons in your close family, and do you have any children?

1) Where are You from?

2) How long have you been here?

3) Does the Harvest take place before, or as a result of the shift?

4) Is the shift going to be to the same extent as before?

5) Does the date contain the answer?

6) Will the atmosphere support life through and immediately after the shift?

7) Is there a definitive Spiritual benefit to going inside with the others?

8) How many cycles is this designed for?

9) Is everything duplicable?

10) Is it a program?

Would you like to have dinner sometime?

Thank you!

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Balance09]

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Balance09]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Reffering to the Hidden_Hand post.. he/she states during the coming Harvest there will be a three way split. The Negative will join Lucifer's soul group in 4th density negative, who will (if anyone) accompany those going to 4th density positive,

There are already beings awaiting those who will be coming to 4th Density, and a few that will be coming to help out there also, so nobody will be needed to "accompany" anyone, although beings like me might decide to go along to.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

who will accompany the 'lukewarms' and provide them with the cataylst while they repeat the cycle?

Does it matter? You most likely won't even notice the switch anyway.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Is 2012 the correct year of Harvest?

Why are you concerned? Does it even matter?

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Illuminator13]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

What kind of changes (physical and spiritual) can we expect to take place as we approach the coming Harvest? How soon will the physical changes (i.e., earthquakes, tsunamis, extreme weather) start to take place?

Well, as far as physcial goes, you'll see some dramatic climate changes, raging storms, ect. basically what you are hearing about not only 5-10x worse.

How soon? It really is of little value to you. Do not be concerned about that which is happening around you, work on yourself.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

What will happen to my cats during the upcomming harvest? do they graduate to a 4th density cycle (kitty heaven or kitty hell)?

That's a funny question but they will stay here. There will be animals in 4th Density though if thats what you wish to know.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

What is the significance of the number 13? More specifically, 12 + 1.

Hmm interesting, I didn't expect "you people" to know anything about the role numbers play...why do you want to know? Are you planning on performing a ritual?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

Why does there need to be a bad guy?

In reality: There is no "Bad guy"

But perception wise, well they show you what you arent, as opposed to what you are.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

And isn't good guy / bad guy extremely subjective?

Yes.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminator13

13 Month Calendar?
13 Bloodlines?
13 Ages?

Which are the most significant and why?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join