It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
That is the end of my time today.

If you could please hold back on the questions, so I can catch up, it would be appreciated.

Take care.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I don't really have a question, more of a concern about our spiritual/dimensional/planetary ancestors misinforming us...

You hear the word "ascension"...i believe that is the spelling

I absolutely do not believe this ascension is possible without leaving the physical body ie. death

So if we are being warned about an upcoming ascension to a new dimension or w/e, they are leaving out the fact you must die to atain this

People on here try their hardest to seperate the fact that this "transition" isn't physically death associated when i whole heartedly disagree

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminator13

If you could please hold back on the questions,
so I can catch up, it would be appreciated.

With apologies, I don't get the impression that your present arrangement is adequete to the task at hand for the given audience. I suspect there may even be purely human agents with greater capacity to answer the questions presented here in this format than you have demonstrated.

Perhaps we might file a request for a more compatible contact.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Also, in regards to an illuminati/13 families/bilderberg/trilateral commision and blah blah blah....

The fact is they DO exist...however, these people, even if evil, are still serving a directed purpose in mankind's story.

The ancient ancestors have seen the rise and fall of man many times. They allow evil to prevail in order for us to make progress.

As you all know, the evils of mankind (our desire for scientific knowledge, don't eat from the tree of knowledge as it surely will mean your demise)

are a NECESSARY EVIL as we progress through these transitions....

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Q1) When we re-incarnate, do we have a choice on the lessons? Does the creator choose it or do higher knowing beings help us choose this cycle's path?

Q2) If we are supposed to become blind in this life? then certain circumstances make the situation happen. How much of life is predestined or how much chance?

Q3) As I concentrate on the NOW and not the past or the future I seem to be in tune. Is that the right way? I slow down and smell the roses and see people as they are, not what I used to perceive.

Q4) What is next? What is like there? What am I looking forward to?

Q5) How can I contact beings smarter than myself to assist me? Will my request be answered?

Q6) Do the shamans (Ayahuasca for example) connect them to the higher soul? Does that speed up their understanding of what and who they are?

Q7) How old are our souls?

Q8) Is it counter productive if I try to find out through past life hypnosis? Will I be just creating some fiction in my mind?

Q9) Are there IntraTerrestrials underground (Reptilian / Draconian) -
Are we food to them?

Q10) Does the re-incarnation revert to lower levels (example: human to dog)?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
lets leave the questions for a bit like he(?) asked.
He totally has the vibe of hidden_hand. which I personally think is a good thing, as hidden hand convinced me.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
sorry, but all I see is someone pulling our chains. he has conveniently ignored, without so much as an acknowledgement, the questions that arent so easily answered in such vague terms and questions that dont fit his agenda. I am not so comfortable with this pacifistic view of "laying down & taking it" so to speak. I'd even entertain the idea that this poster could serve the purpose of a gov disinfo agent sent to quell as much dissent as possible. wouldnt be the first time they pulled something like that. you have the gall to come here preaching to us about "worshipping dead humans" and that the Bible is "altered" and turn a blind eye to basically anyone who questions that information...how convenient.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Quick question.

Is it logical to assume that a human living on earth during this time has been reincarnating as a human onto earth for quite a while now because he/she has still not learned the lessons necessary to ascend to a fourth density?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator13

Originally posted by InertiaZero

You say that most of the subjects here are "nonsense".

Which subjects hold merit?

All the ones that portain to "Alien Invasion", "2012 Apocalypse", "Swine Flu" and the like. Most others are completely irrelavent to your lives personally.

You'd think that someone who claims to have the inside skinny on the situation would have had the luxury of attending the finest schools and getting a heads up on CORRECT SPELLING.

Perhaps you were out smoking weed rather than attending class like the rest of the flunktards in this country.

I guess this response doesn't "portain" to the subject matter, so it is "irrelavent".

[edit on 17-11-2009 by AwakeinNM]

[edit on 17-11-2009 by AwakeinNM]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
To my Fellow Posters:

Wow, I feel that Sum have really made a lot of Progress as far as the Wording of your Questions go, but I also think you aren't really Respecting the Other Question Poseurs. 'E knows that Y'all have an Appetite for Knowledge and that is really Important to 'EM. In this Regard, perhaps you could try Eating Three Balanced Meals to aid in Digestion and it would Help Insure that Everyone gets Enough to Eat. Also, it's not a Bad thing to Accept it with a Hint of Salt, but too much Spoils the Taste. Hopefully, that will Aid you with Kooling down.

Towards the OP:

Perhaps I Misspoke when I addressed you as Brother. I feel like I should instead refer to You as Uncle. Though not the Type of Uncle that I would be Nervous about Being Alone with in a Room. More like a Paternal Uncle that would Take Care of ME when my PoP is too busy with Work to Care for ME Directly. The Type of Uncle that would Teach ME to play Checkers. Of Course, I do Prefer to Play Chess. No Worries though, I'm just Happy to Play any Board Game. In all Honesty I can't really put my Current Questions into Words Right now. So, I'll just Wait 'til You answer my next Set.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by slimmerpickens

Most people on here could / would answer in the same way, basically...look inside yourself and fret not about trivia to seek the truth within... in a microcosmic and macrocosmic way, ie unfolding the truth comes from within, like the flowering lotus, only then is outward truth known and ultimately is like a reflective view with similar parallels...again microcosm / macrocosm...as above so is below etc.

There are a lot of universal truths within the bible, however manipulated by humans, and this thread reminds me of one in particular....worship not false idols.

I believe humans are the greatest threat to humanity though higher intelligence beings / forces are ultimately able to control things.

I believe the quandary we are in currently is that of exploitation of extra terrestrial blood / force for the ungiven use of by humans, this is the cover up and the gov are trying desperately at throwing clouds in the true reality spheres....

So, I give thanks to the op for reminding to stay focused on the truth and make better of oneself from within though there is more going on, I believe than the op suggests.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

You'd think that someone who claims to have the inside skinny on the situation would have had the luxury of attending the finest schools and getting a heads up on CORRECT SPELLING. Perhaps you were out smoking weed rather than attending class like the rest of the flunktards in this country. I guess this response doesn't "portain" to the subject matter, so it is "irrelavent".

I get the impression this OP is copying the style and posts of another, if you read the OP's first post too it says ''has access to'' and I feel they are trying to portray another, perhaps a being they know or had access to reading some of their work or asked some questions..he could be asking his mom / colleague / friend these questions each day and then replying their answers!

Too vague and un illuminated for having any real influence, a few answers seem to be a bit off too, like guessing.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by theabsolutetruth]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Or Maybe 'He' is just Playing a Name Game. Or to put it another way, Perhaps 'E is a Fan of D & D and Enjoys playing a Specific Role. Though that is just what I have to say about it. Perhaps this Thread could be Compared to One of those RealD movies. Hopefully you Know what I'm Referring to. If You do then you might Realize that One cannot Fully Experience the Film with One Eye Closed. Although that is Just some of my Thoughts on the Matter. I Wish Everyone Good Fortune on this Day. Whether they are On the Dark Side of Terra, or the Light.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by brainranger
I am not going to buy into this 100% yet. I do agree that the OP is keeping his answeres very vague. However, lets play for a second that this may very well be the real deal. Someone who has the know and the ability to answer our questions. So here goes OP. Here are my questions.

* When will our governments, (maybe the U.S. to be specific) disclose information that our planet has been visited by E.T. Just to clarify, I am looking for a date, but in the end I will only get what you are willing to give.*

*Are we, the human race and its governments, headed for another world war in the next say 10 years?*

That is all I have at the moment. Hopefully this is what you have stated in previous posts as, the right question. Thank you for your time!

[edit on 16-11-2009 by brainranger]

I am not asking you to "buy" anything. Take what you want from what I am saying, discard the rest..but isnt that what you are going to do anyway?

1.) Most likely, never. Not only would it be counterproductive, but, believe it or not, the general population is not ready to come to terms with that knowledge.

2.) Nothing is written in stone, but I am reasonably positive that no "World Wars" will be happening anytime soon.

Thank you for taking the time to answer! Thought my post had gotten lost in the sauce.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Illuminator,

After reading all of the posts, by yourself and cohorts, I can only think of one question that I would ask of someone affiliated with the 13.
As follows:

If "thought" is "creation", and this creation affects every aspect of our reality, then is it possible that a vast amount of like-minded souls could change the present reality as we know it?

Not later, as we join as One, not in another density, but in "real time".
What I am essentially asking is: If this body is what holds us, is there a way to transcend it?

[edit on 17-11-2009 by InertiaZero]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Check your messages before you leave big guy!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley
okay I'll play..

2.) Think before you ask your question. I will only be here for a very brief period of time, so I suggest you ask only important questions. Use your Intelligence, Intuitiveness, Courtesy and Creativeness when asking a question. Use your mind and heart to break free from that box that you have been placed in.

1. What box might that be? (No matrix cleshes please)

You are assuming people you do not know are (metephorically) imprisoned. Thats a big assumption given there are 6 billion individual human beings on the planet each with their own unique perception of the world.

2. Who and what is the "supreme being"?

You said to someone "but you ask the wrong questions".. (I love interview with a vampire!) .. but rather than getting us to pander to you and play 200 questions.. couldn't you just save us some time and tell us the specific answers we need to know? The answers you have given so far are vague and cyptic and do not fulfill the opportunity you claimed to be offering.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by riley]

That "Box" is where your "teachings" and "learnings" have brought you thus far. Conditioning, it works just as well on the mind as it does the body.

My point was that given there are hundreds of different belief systems there is no way you can be sure we have all been conditioned and need your guidence. The diversity and range of topics on ATS is such that people have seen and learnt things you couldn't possibily empathise with or know about. ATS was created for people already thinking outside the box.

My other question was who was the "supreme being" you mentioned?

[edit on 18-11-2009 by riley]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Sigh. It is my belief that you, the op, are either...

A : having a laugh at the expense of others for your own personal amusement.

B : a spreader of disinformation.

C : in need of counseling of some form.

But either way, a, b, or c, you are wasting time. All of our time. Stop.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Thank you for giving your time.

I would like to ask you a question but am aware you have a lot on your plate.

If I could ask one question before you have to go I would grately appreciate your answer.

Kindest Regards,

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by asd10
lets leave the questions for a bit like he(?) asked.
He totally has the vibe of hidden_hand. which I personally think is a good thing, as hidden hand convinced me.

Totally. Both his energy and the way he expresses himself is like hidden_hand. At least I get the same feeling from it. His choice of thread title is also in the same vein. Just don't see any reason to disguise that fact if that's the case.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join