It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I am one with access to the knowledge of The Bloodlines who you believe are "Evil" and whose actions you disapprove of. I have chosen to come here to answer the questions you may have, all you have to do is follow The Rules and ask.
The Rules:
1.) I am under NO obligation to answer every question asked (and in some instances I could not even if I wanted to).

2.) Think before you ask your question. I will only be here for a very brief period of time, so I suggest you ask only important questions. Use your Intelligence, Intuitiveness, Courtesy and Creativeness when asking a question. Use your mind and heart to break free from that box that you have been placed in.

3.) Ask specific questions. I am bound by a few Laws that I would rather not break by accident, so if I feel your question is very general, it may be ignored.

4.) Respect me and my decisions, as I will be awarding you the same respect. Please do not post crass, pointless, futile, insensible or disrespectful questions and/or comments.

Adhere to these four simple rules and this may prove to be an insightful and enlightening experience. Disregard them and I may choose to disappear.

Now, with those preliminary rules in mind, feel free to post your questions.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So you're here to answer questions, but only one's you feel like answering.

Well here's mine, what do you expect to achieve with your post here?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ok i will play along, just for show, whether you are or not.

1) What books do you think we should read to understand the spiritual side of the so called elite?

2) Why do you feel you have to come here at all, to justify or what ever reason, the elite, at all?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Does anyone you know have telekinesis?

What is your current belief on the structure of the universe?

What is your belief for the origin of life in the universe and this planet?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Do you have any knowledge on the explicit use of hypnosis to manipulate people?

Keep in mind that this is a yes or no question...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
Well here's mine, what do you expect to achieve with your post here?

I hope to clear up some misinterpretations and misunderstandings. Alot of nonsense floating around these days, its counterproductive to why you are here.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Ok i will play along, just for show, whether you are or not.

1) What books do you think we should read to understand the spiritual side of the so called elite?

2) Why do you feel you have to come here at all, to justify or what ever reason, the elite, at all?

1.) None, it is not your goal to understand anything outside of who you are and why you are here.

2.) I have not come her to "justify" anything, that is because everything is as it is for a reason, wheither or not you believe it to be so.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I see you breezed though your 20 posts which are all one liners of no value.

Your one line posts break the rules here and also show that you really have nothing to contribute to this board but nonsense.

I think the mods should toss you.

EDIT to add:

The continuation of this thread is an embarrassment to the quality of this website.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Does anyone you know have telekinesis?

What is your current belief on the structure of the universe?

What is your belief for the origin of life in the universe and this planet?

1.) No. Telekinesis is possible though, but most likely you will not ever know anyone who can do it.

2&3.) What I believe does not matter.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

We should phrase that as:

To the op, why should we take you seriously?

Can you explain to me how the rothschild claim a direct bloodline?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

I see you breezed though your 20 posts which are all one liners of no value.

Your one line posts break the rules here and also show that you really have nothing to contribute to this board but nonsense.

I think the mods should toss you.

1.) Those 20 posts were just a formality for me to post this thread. This is my first time on this website and I had no idea I would be required to post 20 messages. My lengthy responces will come on this thread. I do have have the luxury of time to post 20 indeph responses to other topics. Plus most of the things on this on this site are nonsense anyway, although I did see a few with some merit.

2.) Well if you think that, then I am glad you are not a moderator.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Ok,since you brought up "bloodlines",what could you tell us about them and why do they think they are so "special"?

(This feels alot like talking to the CleverBot,doesn't it?!)

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
brilliant another one of these bloodline threads, lets see what interesting tit bits we learn from this learned bloodline member with his cryptic answers any muppet could come up with. Anyway i'm off to read the thread from that guy from the future, or maybe the dude in touch with ET's the choice. one of them has all the answers, promise

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminator13

.) Ask specific questions. I am bound by a few Laws that I would rather not break by accident, so if I feel your question is very general, it may be ignored.

If that's the case, I'm almost positive you're breaking a major one by even posting this...

Color me skeptical...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Well then i suppose a person that wasnt an idiot would go on to elaborate on what the current knowledge of their group was....

o but dont bother trying to post information... lets all play games. Just go write your peice of #$^% book and leave us alone.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

You say that most of the subjects here are "nonsense".

Which subjects hold merit?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I got a question...

Are you as fake as the other 1000+ posts "just like this one here" where someone comes and explains they are "from the secret societies at hand" or "the Illuminati"?

My second question is...would you roll your eyes at what you wrote thus far, if you were not who you claim to be?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko
reply to post by Alethea

We should phrase that as:

To the op, why should we take you seriously?

Can you explain to me how the rothschild claim a direct bloodline?

Whether or not you take me seriously is really none of my concern. Ignore this thread if you wish, I could careless. I will answer the questions of those who ask and will not solicit anything. When my time is up I will leave regardless of how many questions I have answered.

I have never heard of such a thing, but if it is true it does not override the reality of the situation: The Rothschilds are not Bloodline.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
Ok,since you brought up "bloodlines",what could you tell us about them and why do they think they are so "special"?

(This feels alot like talking to the CleverBot,doesn't it?!)

I can tell you that the Bloodlines are here to help you and special is not the correct word, duty is.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
What is the ultimate answer to the ultimate question?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join