It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by Illuminator13

.) Ask specific questions. I am bound by a few Laws that I would rather not break by accident, so if I feel your question is very general, it may be ignored.

If that's the case, I'm almost positive you're breaking a major one by even posting this...

Color me skeptical...

I broke nothing. I simply made a request. Whether or not you choose to adhere to it is your choice alone.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Ok,this is important!...What if we don't want your help?! Are we going to be forced to accept this "help"?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator13

I could careless.

The actual phrase is "I couldn't care less"...meaning, you care absolutely the lowest factor of caring possible.

I mean...I could point to more of your "1st grade-type" flaws in your communication attempts...but I am far more interested in seeing you prov yourself to be what you say you are, then I am to continue nitpicking on your misuse of english.

And before you point towards my grammatical errors, just remember I am not the guy saying "I am of the sacred bloodlines that control the world".

Man...you are way too easy to debunk. TRY HARDER! I demand a better Illuminati then this.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by InertiaZero

You say that most of the subjects here are "nonsense".

Which subjects hold merit?

All the ones that portain to "Alien Invasion", "2012 Apocalypse", "Swine Flu" and the like. Most others are completely irrelavent to your lives personally.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
So how accurate is the law of one?

And you are saying our purpose is to learn our (self) purpose and everything else is a distraction? Does every person play an equal role in this world or is one persons purpose more important then the other? Is the method of finding answers to look inside yourself? (for answers)

If each of us does have specific things we are supposed to learn or be concerned with would you consider modern technological society as a big distraction that is leading us to failure? (because of the memes spread for example)

Was Edgar Cayce a charlatan? Did his heavy Catholicism muddle up his message?

I'll see how these are answered before I ask some "real" questions

Thanks

J

Haha read your two most recent posts . . . never mind phoney baloney

poor try -- Hidden_Hand did it the most convincing by far! (got to love grad school writing eh?)

[edit on 15-11-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
I got a question...

Are you as fake as the other 1000+ posts "just like this one here" where someone comes and explains they are "from the secret societies at hand" or "the Illuminati"?

My second question is...would you roll your eyes at what you wrote thus far, if you were not who you claim to be?

I never claimed to be from the Illuminati (Which has less power than you think)

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

Ok,this is important!...What if we don't want your help?! Are we going to be forced to accept this "help"?

I wont force anything. Forcing would be me just posting unsolicited answers or answering questions that were not asked. If you do not ask, I do not answer.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
1) Do you believe that you where reincarnated, and that you lived on this planet before?

2) Why do you think you are part of a family, that has a "duty" to run society. Why does your family think they where given this duty?

[edit on 11/15/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So what are the bloodlines planning on doing to help us, if thier here to help us why not just come out and tell us?

They have no reason to hide if thier going to help us. Only reason to hide if the plan on killing us.

Did the bloodline write the bible?

Why do you only have a short time here?

Thanks for asking the questions

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Also,I would ask,"Do you believe in a Higher Power?" and if so,"Who or what is that Higher Power?"

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

So, it is your Duty? Does that mean your/their bloodline is of an alien/not of this world type?
If it is your Duty, what is the entire realm of such duties?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

I could careless.

The actual phrase is "I couldn't care less"...meaning, you care absolutely the lowest factor of caring possible.

I mean...I could point to more of your "1st grade-type" flaws in your communication attempts...but I am far more interested in seeing you prov yourself to be what you say you are, then I am to continue nitpicking on your misuse of english.

And before you point towards my grammatical errors, just remember I am not the guy saying "I am of the sacred bloodlines that control the world".

Man...you are way too easy to debunk. TRY HARDER! I demand a better Illuminati then this.

My spelling has little to do with anything. The Human "mind" can decipher what I mean to say even if I only typed the first and last letters correctly. I am trying to answer as many questions as possible.

As for your "debunking" me, think as you wish. If you do not like this topic and have no questions to ask, simply go elsewhere. There is no reason for you beng hostile towards me, because I am not hostile towards you.

link   

All the ones that portain to "Alien Invasion", "2012 Apocalypse", "Swine Flu" and the like. Most others are completely irrelavent to your lives personally.

First contradiction everyone!
Don't bother asking unless you just want to toy with him more

LINK TO HIS POST
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Aliens" are not a threat to you. Besides that your governments are the ones who do most of the abductions."

^^^^ what he said

NO threat to us BUT we must pay attention to the alien invasion threads.
basic inconsistency no need to look any further people
move along
His first twenty posts was just him being a snide devils advocate in order to make this thread. All he did was be contradictory go look at all his posts!

link   

Wait...so ALL POSTS that "portain" (you mean pertain, you incredibly bad speller, you) to Alien invasions, 2012 end-of-the-world, Swine Flu AND THE LIKE (like what?! Man...you suck at this), ARE ALL REAL!?

HAHAAHAHAH.

Dude...graduate from high school. If you can...and THEN return to try and spam/scam us. O.k? Because the drivel you are spewing here makes you look really (and I mean REALLY) dumb.

I am NOT saying you ARE dumb...just saying you LOOK UNEDUCATED in more areas then just spelling.

Good to know that the sacred bloodlines of old have trusted knowledge to you. They must have had a "pick from the bottom of the bucket day" down at the old Illuminati club house.

Man o man...see you in skunkworks you horribly played hoaxer.

link   

That was delightfully non-helpful, friend.
The spectrum's a little broad, huh?
At least Cleverbot throws in some humor, here and there.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
What bloodline are you referring to?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I didn't mean You specifically "forcing" your help on us! I mean the "help" that you said the "Bloodline" feels it is their duty to carry out? The question was,"Will that help be forced on us?"

(Because,frankly,I don't need your help,or want it! I don't like anyone other than God deciding what is in my best interest!)

Thanks anyway!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino
So how accurate is the law of one?

And you are saying our purpose is to learn our (self) purpose and everything else is a distraction? Does every person play an equal role in this world or is one persons purpose more important then the other? Is the method of finding answers to look inside yourself? (for answers)

If each of us does have specific things we are supposed to learn or be concerned with would you consider modern technological society as a big distraction that is leading us to failure? (because of the memes spread for example)

Was Edgar Cayce a charlatan? Did his heavy Catholicism muddle up his message?

I'll see how these are answered before I ask some "real" questions

Thanks

J

Haha read your two most recent posts . . . never mind phoney baloney

poor try -- Hidden_Hand did it the most convincing by far! (got to love grad school writing eh?)

I would not read the Law of One or any other spiritual writings if I were you, no matter what was "recommended to you".

In the earlier part of his dialogue "Hidden Hand" made grave errors in what he told you, he "talked too much".

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrustMeIKnow
Do you have any knowledge on the explicit use of hypnosis to manipulate people?

Keep in mind that this is a yes or no question...

I will ask this question again.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
1) Do you believe that you where reincarnated, and that you lived on this planet before?

2) Why do you think you are part of a family, that has a "duty" to run society. Why does your family think they where given this duty?

[edit on 11/15/2009 by andy1033]

1.) No and I am a rarity.

2.) You are asking the wrong questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join