It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by InertiaZero
What can we do to further the development of our souls?

Again, learn who you are, where you are, and why you are here.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by InertiaZero
What is YOUR definition of a "Soul"?

In my "dictionary":

Soul- An entity who is apart of the Supreme One, but for a time, is or has participated in the "Game of Creation", no matter what role it plays.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
if when we graduate up densities, and we become a group soul, does that mean we will lose our conciousness as a single being?

What do you know about Supreme master ching hai, and the quan yin method

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Am I still in line?

I am patient. All good things come to those who wait?

My motivator is in idle.

Oh yea. Add to my questions. What do you and your kin know about a super wave pulse from the center of the galaxy?

ZG

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobTeDreamerIV.
In Your Opinion, will I better achieve my Goals with Commonly Accepted Symbols of Power or Symbols that contain more Meaning to MYSELF?

Again there are issues afoot mostly regarding to what I have termed the "Objective World" and the "Inner World" but I would still definitely the latter...it really does depend of Which Symbols of Power you are refering to.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
also if the holocaust is 'overall' true, why are their laws against discussing it openly?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
regarding diet:

i) Is Genetically Modified Food (GMO) as bad as meat.
ii) Sugars

do the above hinder or block us in our spiritual growth?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hi I am intrigued by these threads that keep popping up I hope I'm not too late on this one. You say that we should search for who we are and why we are here. So my questions are as follows.

1. Where do we start? Do we look to science or metaphysics to give us a clue?
2. Are 'we' all the same type of beings or are we many different ones?
3. Can binaural sounds etc help to tune us to reach our true potential or are they tools for doing the opposite?
4. Who/what is the being called I Am?
6. Is Gods identity important in our finding out who/what we are?
7. Are there phychological tests carried out on some individuals? And could these be life long experiments?
8. Why is an Alien invasion in 2012 important to our finding out who we are?
9, WHO are we? Or maybe the question is who am I??
10.WHY are we here?
11. WHERE are we?

I do hope that you will find the time to reply to these questions I know they are basic but that's where I am beginning my search for understanding.

much light to you

[edit on 18/11/2009 by IAmD1]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Does a Majority of The Outer World (Terra) have to Forgive you or can You be Forgiven by A More Dominant Being?

All must forgive, that is non-negotiable. To pardon other is to pardon yourself. Unforgiveness is very selfish and anyone who neglects to forgive will be here until they learn otherwise.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Thank you for spending some of your time here with us. I just finished reading through H_H posts and I am absolutely intrigued. There are a few things I wonder if you could answer.

1.) H_H talked about the “Great Harvest” coming soon. Is this the only time we “souls” are able to “move up the ladder” or is it possible after every death?

2.) If we are unable to move “up the ladder” this “Great Harvest” and we are unable to after every death, when would the next “Great Harvest” be?

3.) If I am able to progress to the next level (presumably 4th dimension positive) and my wife/family/friends stays in 3rd dimension, will I (or the perception of me) disappear from her/them or will some remnants of my soul (or the perception of me) remain with her/them?

4.) Is there a “neutral”? I understand the “positive” and “negative” just wondering if there was a “neutral” or something else along those lines.

5.) I get the feeling that our bodies are like a space capsule. We see with our eyes (camera’s that feed our soul information). We hear with our ears (microphones that feed our soul information). We touch with our hands and such (probes that feed our soul information). Ultimately we are not actually “experiencing” any of these “senses” first hand. Is this right or am I way off base?

6.) Are you “searching” for some particular souls?

Thank you for all your insights. H_H and you have confirmed many things that I have suspected. Maybe, I’m not “crazy” after all.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

From what You Understand, Can I better Balance My Knowledge and Wisdom through a Proper Diet or am I More Tuned to my 'Spirit' through Fasting?

Proper eating habits will help you mentally and physically, but not much spiritually. And fasting is only perceived as helping you, mentally and physically, because you have stopped poisoning yourself.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by slimmerpickens
Is the Bible relevant to this discussion at all? I assume it is as much as you speak of free will. You say it has been altered, can you point us to the true Laws it contains?

Like I stated before, it is not in your best interest to look outside yourself for advice of a Spiritual nature. Even if you did find what you are looking for, you are less likely to put it into practice. Knowing is one this, but doing (more accurately: Being) is another story. To "Practice what you preach" is hard to do if you werent the one preaching. Leave the physical outer world, and go towards the spiritual inner world.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by Illuminator13

Are you implying that those bloodlines are not reptilian?

Not only do I mean to imply that, I will state it directly: The Bloodline are not reptilian. Icke is going up the wrong tree.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Can you post a brief explanation of your duties or work?

The only reason I am here is to help you see what you are.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Illuminator13]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Based on your understanding, are we humans the "fallen angels" of lore?

(edited to re-phrase)

[edit on 18-11-2009 by jennybean]

[edit on 18-11-2009 by jennybean]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator13

Can you post a brief explanation of your duties or work?

The only reason I am here is to help you see what you are.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Illuminator13]

You keep calling us you and not us. Are we different from eachother are you something/one other than us?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Do you work with world leaders?

I work directly with your kind in general on a more personal level. I drop clues to those who I come into contact with and ask me about my demeanor. I can be called a "counselor" of sorts. You'd know what I mean if we were to cross paths.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

So the hexagon shape on saturns pole is not a part of it's composition?

No it is apart of its composition, but it is designed to be that way. The elders have been there for quite some time.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

OK a few more about Saturn.
Does it's tilt at 27º mean that Saturn is in perfect balance?
If earth is at 23.5º does that mean that the earth is not in perfect balance? If so does that have any affect on the human condition?

The axial tilts of a planet have little to do with anything meaningful. And no, it does not have an effect on the human condition

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Are the elders human?

No.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join