It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminator13

Illuminator13.

You have raised more questions than you have answered. All of the answers you have provided does not precisely answer the question asked, their all very loose, general answers. Most of them are questions themselves. Heres some advice, If you want the ATS community to take you seriously, Start by giving "Real" answers, not answers that leave the other person guessing or assuming their "Real" meaning.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I joined this forum just to ask our friend a couple of questions. No matter if your a 15 y/o in a computer lab to a visitor from a place I have yet to travel I appreciate your input.

1) Do our souls travel from planet to planet gaining strength and knowledge until we reach our ultimate goal of ruler of the universe?

2) How do we free ourselves from space time?

3) When you die do you remember your loved ones or does it all go away?

Thanks in advance!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Could you please describe what defines a bloodline?
How does a bloodline stay 'pure'?

Subsection 1:
Is the previously mentioned 'harvest' going to happen?

if so:

for the duration of 'harvest' is it a window of time so to speak?
Could I be given a time frame relative to our years (months, years) of duration, as specific as possible?
What happens when Joe dies during the harvest? What happens if Joe lives through the harvest, and then dies? is there a difference for the processes after incarnation durng the harvest that makes it not like harvest season? (Harvest season. I like puns.)

Also, can you name a region (state, province, or country) where a bloodline heritage could have been found, say more than 300 years ago? In this region, testing genetic markers, could you tell the difference 'off the bat' between one of the previously mentioned bloodline persons and a common native person?

Thanks.

[edit on 11/17/2009 by mynameisjuan]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Are you and your "family" just a bunch of crazy psychopaths with tons of money, planting all these horrendous conspiracy theories about yourself so that once sheeple wake from their stupor they fall into paranoia?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What is the significance of the "yuga" that are mentioned Hindu philosophy??? How do they tie in with the so called "Harvest mentioned on a few places on this site?

Does our(soul's) future depend on ourselves(individually) or collectively on humanity? Let me clarify what I want to ask --- would we keep coming back on the Earth through reincarnations till entire humanity reaches a certain level spiritually or would the individual's cycle stop and move on as soon as the individual gathers and understands everything he/she had predetermined to go through?

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
Listen...

This is real simple...you've come to this site claiming to be some bloodline and whatnot

Answer this and I promise I will listen with the most open of minds

How can we be sure you are who you say and not some hack or hoax?

Believe it or not that is very important to alot of us here. You can't just say these things and expect us to take you seriously and if you do indeed have important answers well this is the only well to help your cause and ours. You want to spread your important messages then throw us a bone here, otherwise you're nothing more than a hoaxer and your message will fall to a majority of deaf ears.

Also if you are such a bloodline and have such important news you've already gone behind your people's backs by posting to us...why not come out into the open?

Sorry but as of now I think you are hoaxing

-Kyo

[edit on 15-11-2009 by KyoZero]

Interesting question, but what, in this world, can you really be sure of? If you are not aware, most of the stuff you have been taught by others throughout your whole lives is incorrect.

I have not went behind anyones back, I swore no oaths.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by Illuminator13
By "duty" I mean it is a task bestowed by the Supreme One.

So we finally get a little more from you, you know we are going to ask you, who is the supreme one you are talking of.

1) So in your opinion, who is this supreme one, is this what we call god?

2) Do you understand, your mission, or duty, by going through rituals, or through what we call path to enlightenment?

3) Do you mind if a board mod, takes your ip address, and tries to see what area of the world you are in? I know this may be too personal, but the board mods could do this.

On the thing about board negatives, its just that we get loads of these threads. Your not helping yourself or us, by being so cryptic, alot of us speak frankly, as anonymity on the net lets us. We will never know if any true insider comes here, but we can just see where this thread goes.

1.) That depends, are you worshiping dead humans? And worship, in itself, is an unnecessary thing to do, being honestly grateful is good enough.

2.) It is possible to learn through those methods, but not necessary. You know everything you need to know about why you came here, all you have to do is look within.

3.) Do as you wish, it doesnt matter to me. The places where I am using a computer, like I stated before, are both public venues in a well populated city. If you seek to find me though, you only have 3 days left.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
reply to post by KyoZero

No one can give you truth but yourself...

Not exactly. You can be told the truth by others, but it wont help you none. Infact it might actually hurt you. Its your job to find it on your own.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

ALOHA

enjoy your day...many blessings to you and the lives you touch.

expected to wait until you responded to the initial questions proposed yesterday, as many more posts have amassed, yet some more ideas surfaced in my consciousness to present to you.

1) LAW - you mention law of free will and confusion...most are familiar with the former, yet the latter is a 'confused' one in my perception.
my belief is that it pertains to your purpose here in that maybe we are all allowed to remain in confusion as part of our free will 'not to know'...if so what of our free will 'to know' - is there a law of correctness.
perhaps these lines of reasoning do not conform to the 'law of correctness'
could you please ellaborat upon your understanding of the law(s) and how we may better apprehend them in our daily lives.

2) EVENTS - several posts have been directed towards your statements regarding alien invasion, 2012, earth changes to which you respond in what seems a relatively unconcerned manner about these concepts to our daily lives - which makes sense as we sit and type on a keyboard - yet will you please ellaborate upon your beliefs in these matters individually.
is it that you have reason to believe they will not occur/ or that if they did there will be little to stop it/ or that human collective consciousness somehow influences any potential future...or some other scenario.

3) DIMENSIONS - you mentioned your next life in 4th density negative (may you learn quickly there if so)...will you please expand upon this happening and what the afterlife means outside of religious dogma...and if there is some template by which we may measure our actions (like service to self/other type) authenticity in the positive - because it appears that something already is.

it is uncertain which elements of these dialogues you will percieve to be relavant, and it is also understood that you (and we unknowingly) are bound by certain rules, and it also seems to me that if we are to be uninformed for our development, or by a law, that maybe its time for the game to change and humanity to wake up with a new set of rules if possible. just a thought.

be well
Namaste

LOVE

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by asd10
What are the best ways to heal, both physical and emotional problems?
This does sound like hidden hand, but then again he was convincing after all was said and done.
Is what he said true? So we know not to ask the same questions.

What can we do on a day to day basis to help achieve what we are here to do?

1.) Ok, Physical ailments have more to do with the Objective "World" than anything else. There is little you can do when something severe happens to your "body", no matter how much you may "believe". Example: Amputees. Most of these instances are designed to test the person whom it happens to. How will you react? Go into a pit of dispair and become resentful or continue on being content and accept what has happened? But relatively smaller problems are not design to test you at all and have solutions that can be solved by an "Objective" source, and by "Objective" I mean something that you would perceive to be apart from your "Inner" self. Example: You trip, fall and break an arm. What do you do? Wrap it in a cast an allow it to heal itself.

2.) As for Emotional problems, if you take note, most are caused by your choosing to react to a certain situation in a certain way. Think about it, who is in control of you? Who makes the decisions in your life?

3.) The core of what he said was true and that really is all you should be concerned with.

4.) Find out what you are, where you are, and why you came here. Then live according to the answers you find out.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Illuminator13]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

law of free will confusion
is a 'confused' one in my perception.

My understanding is that the "law of confusion" is a guideline for STO sources comunicating with those of significantly less awareness. For example, 4th density STO communicating with us here at third density.

The general idea is to avoid giving out any information that would tend to confirm that the source of the information is of greater-density. For example, if a being were to show up amidst lightning bolts, correctly announcing future events and performing miracles...this would tend to lead people here on earth to believe the being to be somehow "greater" and some might tend to simply believe whatever that being says, without giving it due process of thought. At that point, humans would be on the receiving end of an action-->reaction process, and no longer learning. I suspect it may also tend to polarize the higher-density being towards STS.

For example, in this post on page 10 you may notice InertiaZero apparently implying that he has beliefs about the nature of "positive and negative" as a result of the previous thread. That's exactly the sort of thing the law of confusion is intended to avoid, and it's probably exactly the sort of thing that got Hidden_Hand into trouble. Even with best of intent, some people apparently accepted him as being who he claimed, and as a consequence of that belief also accepted some of the things he said as true.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by true-life
Dear Illuminator13, Thank you for offering help.
Here are my questions...

1. Our origins - are reptilians, Dracos and Annunaki our brothers and sisters?

2. Going with reincarnation - We each have a set of lessons to learn each on this planet - true/false?

3. Why is Law of One not right when it answers so many questions?

4. Is graduation from this world involve synchronization of a set of frequencies - what is the best way to achieve this?

5. Is there a guardian race(s) always watching over us?

6. Are we in a Vail of Forgetfulness? What is its purpose?

7. Are you part of an earth bloodline like Jewish / Aryan, etc?

8. If this is your only re-incarnation - you must be a "walk-in" right?

9. If it is not 2012, is there a window between 2012-2013(summer solstice) or 2012-2017?

10. What are our options when it is time? (Stay with Earth, Move to higher dimension/ density)?

Thank you in advance

1.) We are all one.

2.) True in a certain manner. You all have to go through the same lessons in each "lifetime", even if you already mastered them. Ok, I'll use this example: You are in a store, nobody is around and you really want the item you are looking at, only you don’t have any money left. Test: Will you steal to get what you want? Most people won't but some will, why? Because their soul has not passed the lesson of theft and stealing. The ones who have passed are still tested with it but they pass easily, infact they don’t even feel the temptation that the person who hasn’t passed feels. Now, it is possible for a soul to learn all of the lessons on their first attempt. Doesn’t happen very often, but it has happened.

3.) When I tell you not to read any texts regarding spirituality, that is not to say that there arent any that will tell you what you need to know. Now, for most people who read texts like the Law of One, their soul will get the feeling that it is true, but it will be nowhere near the feeling that they would have if they were to figure out the core of the manner by themselves. Besides that you are less likely to believe, let alone truely follow, what you do not figure out for yourself. Although there are exceptions to this, there arent many.

4.) Do not be concerned with "graduating" from this world. It is a selfish concept in itself. Are you doing what you do because you want to, or because you feel you have to?

5.) Yes

6.) Yes and its purpose it to help you.

7.) It does not matter.

8.) Correct.

9.) Do not focus on things of that nature, its not why you are here.

10.) You have little choice in the matter. Once you get higher up, then you'll be able to decide what you wish to do.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Illuminator13]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
if you are here to help, why not tell us all you can without crossing those boundaries which you are scared (sorry might not be the right word) of.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste

What is the effect of emotion on reality?

Is reality simply a reflection of consciousness?

What is consciousness?

Is illness created from within?

dillon mark reed

1.) Emotions are here to, I'll say, enhance the quality of your time here. They are tools and its up to you to use them properly.

2.) "Individual" or "Universal"?

3.) Some are, some arent. Has to do with the "Objective World" and "Subjective World" I described earlier.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Is karma fair and created by the Supreme Creator, or is it the creation of a lesser (neutral or evil) god?

If we are bound by the laws of karma and reincarnation, how can it be fair when people are kept in the dark about it for lifetimes, and believe they never have to pay for anything they can get away with in this life?

And when we are programmed with an instinctual nature which compels us to create bad karma for ourselves (plus the negative influence of our culture)?

Is this why we are only required to settle 51% of our karmic debts?

Is the only way out of our karma to ascend, or can we choose another path, and can a higher spiritual being choose to take on our karmic debts for us?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
alright, I'm gonna play...

Illuminator:

First a personal question. Why did you choose the screen name you did? I know, it should be obvious, given the definition, but I've practiced quite a bit of magic. The reason people here thought you were referring to "Illuminati" bloodlines was, in fact, because your selected name implies that notion, much in the same way you ascertained that spelling was inconsequential because man was intelligent enough to know what you meant. Words and numbers have magic that relies heavily on just that notion, thus, if you are from the bloodlines, I assume you have some reason for the name you selected.

Second: What kind of things could you point out in history that (nonspecific bloodlines) have done that would, in your family's eyes, be deemed as "Evil"? Evil is generally a very subjective word. What is the definition, from your perspective, of what is deemed "evil" and "good" ways? I mean, someone out there views mass genocide of the earth's population as a necessary evil, while another may look at it as just evil, and yet another may see it as a good thing.

Hopefully I made my questions clear enough... it's hard to convey a complete thought from mind to word.

Seems somebody dwells into the "occult". There is a reason why I selected the name I did, it has significance, and the number too. What do you know about the number 13?

When I say "evil" I am referring to what other people call it. Hatred, War, Poverty, Lies, Racism, ect. These are generally regarded, in the opinion of the general public, as "evil". And I, and others like me, dont think any of it is evil, just tools.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I have a question that may sound off but I'll ask anyway.
Assuming that you are familiar with the concept of the WANDERERS, are there any examples of sixth density negatively polarized wanderers in our historical past, considering ours to be a third density world?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Josh
Please don't bother replying to people that are questioning the validity of this. I think we can all decide for ourselves what's true and whats not.

1.-If we are to be inspired to find our purpose, what methods and direction should we be looking in?

2.- All of this alludes to "god" or whatever is considered to be "in charge of the game", appointing various individuals into place either via duty, birth, or otherwise, to fulfill their roles in said game. How do these individuals take/understand what is their appropriate roles/duties? Does whomever is in charge of this game "speak orders"?

3.- Within your hierarchy, it's been alluded to that again, this supreme being, has commanded specific rules that must be followed. Why are there rules, and why would knowledge have to be withheld from anyone?

1.) Method- Contemplation. Direction- From inside your being.

2a.) For some it is passed down from generation to generation. For others, it is made clear in a few subtle ways.

2b.) Yes, but not in they way you think.

3.) The rules can be known by all who wish to, but only after a period of "enlightenment". People know the rules subconciously, they just choose to disobey them.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by true-life
A. When you say Bloodlines - do you mean the one that was proven that all U.S. presidents except for one are all related to the same British King? Or are you talking about ET bloodlines?

B. What is the nature of Evil? Who does it serve and what is its ultimate purpose? Is it the lessons?

C. If you are identifying yourself as a benevolent (good, positive) being - do you realize that we must have evil and without evil we will never learn any lessons in life?

D. What will you gain for the information that you are sharing?

E. Can we as individuals bypass the evil bloodline and what they are imposing on the planet?

F. Can we change the destiny of what the "evil" has planned for us?

G. Does Bloodline relate to DNA activation? If so, do they have some special powers that we don't?

A.) The ones you never here about.

B.) "Evil" does not exist in the big picture. Its purpose is to show you what you are not.

C.) Yes.

D.) Well besides finishing one of my tasks, I will gain the peace of mind knowing that I did all I could do to benifit the souls who were ready to receive what I was attempting to give them.

E.) To a certain extent yes. You know most of all the "negative" things that are being done, why do you actively participate in them? Example: You are aware of how fraudulent the banking systems are. Why do people continue to support them by having a bank account?

F.) "Good" and "Evil" work towards the same goal, just on the opposite ends of the spectrum, so the answer is no.

G.) No special powers are awarded for having a certain type of blood.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRSB
Are we better off remaining calm until 'said' event(s)?

Preparations are needed, to what respect however?

1.) Yes.

2.) If you want to do anything, moving nearer to the equator (Think south america) would be a good option. But really, what does it matter anyway? Do you think you are going to "live" forever? This is not your "Home".

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join