It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 25th web bot prediction and the current events in Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This picture shows someone infected by the plague and as you can see, there is a blackened ring around the neck area. This may be where the "ring around the rosie" came from.

Black ring around the neck

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Didn't the Ukraine get some Chernobyl fallout?
Not that this is a cause,but maybe a signifier?

[edit on 3-11-2009 by trueforger]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The following information was added to page 104 of this thread, but I wanted it here as well.

I'm posting this just to throw some more information into the mix (and considering how hyped and chaotic the Ukranian topic is at the moment, maybe what I'm about to say is not needed). The following information deals with Timewave Zero and how it represents our current situation. I also want to state that Timewave Zero and the Web-Bot Project are not associated in any way whatsoever, though on occasion dates from both programs coincide. Perhaps they both track similar things, however that remains to be seen.

In Summary, the Timewave is a graph that tracks 'novelty,' or the 'emergence of new states of connectedness.' In other words, it tracks the ebb and flow of changes in complexity and connectivity of the human experience (sometimes big events contribute to the changes, sometimes many smaller events do). What's interesting is that the next 3 years have already been mapped out, and the past can be compared with now by using matching segments on previous cycles of the graph.

So as for H1N1 and this 'new virus,' first I want to point out that both the CDC and WHO officially recognize this strain of the flu as Novel H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu). Note the term 'novel' in the title. This is novelty affecting humanity on a global scale, and regardless of its true virulence, this topic is on everyone's mind. People are making decisions in their lives based on this threat, and the Timewave validates this as a heavy and relevant topic.

Second, our current placement on the graph puts us in resonance with 1811-12 and July 1942. The resonance with 1942 is a little easier to see than the 1811 one - in '42 the world faced an onslaught from many fronts, and the time was chaotic and horrible. Hunger for news of daily events forced media to develop new means of gathering and distributing information worldwide. Then the best media groups struggled to get information out within 4 days to a week after it occurred - today it's mere seconds. Today we also face an onslaught from every direction, and the times are hectic to say the least. One particular aspect of the '42 resonance that horrifies me personally is that of the Holocaust . Topics that come to mind when comparing then and now would be Medical experiments and New methods of mass murder. The resonance has allowed for these themes to be repeated (it was never guaranteed that they would) in the present, so it is no coincidence that there is once again talk of 'extermination.' The Timewave seems to validate our suspicions of there being a global conspiracy to murder large numbers of people.

Less obvious is the resonance of 1811, however this relates directly to the Ukranian situation. On Wednesday October 28, I found that we resonated precisely with June 9, 1811. On that day there was an event known as The Great Fire of Podil which took place in Kiev, Ukraine.

The 1811 Great fire of Podil occurred on the morning of June 9, 1811 in the historical and commercial neighborhood of Podil in Kiev (Kyiv), the capital of Ukraine. The fire lasted for three days and almost destroyed the whole neighborhood. Before the fire, the Podil was the city's most densely populated neighborhood; out of 3,672 households in the city, 2,068 were located in the Podil.

The fire's power was strengthened with high winds and the season's severe droughts, where even the nearby Dnieper River was reported to have been dried out. The city's official version of the cause of the fire, however, was said to be children playing with fire.

More than 2,000 homes, magistrate buildings, 12 churches, and 3 monasteries were destroyed in the fire. However, some buildings were spared destruction, including the House of Peter I. Smoke from the fire was reported to have been seen more than 130 km (81 mi) away.

And here is an article published just yesterday which compares the spread of the virus to that of a wildfire: Ukraine 'on verge' of state of emergency as flu virus spreads

"A flu outbreak is endangering the national security of Ukraine," declared Ukrainian President Viktor Yushchenko in a special decree.

As a result of viral pneumonia and related problems, 53 people have already died in Western regions of the country. The number of affected is presently estimated at 185,000.

As panic and fear grip the nation, the government in Kiev has appealed to its neighbors, including Poland, for assistance. According to some experts, due to the current situation in Ukraine, a state of emergency in Poland cannot be ruled out as flu outbreak spreads like wildfire and claims more lives.
~emphasis added on wildfire~

So yet another theme is repeated on the Timewave. Two resonances with matching themes can't be easily shrugged off as mere coincidence. It appears the Ukraine is dealing with another Great Fire of Podil, only this one might have the potential to burn the world.

Also, I it found interesting that the official cause of the Great Fire of Podil was 'said to be children playing with fire.' This is the perfect metaphor for present-day lab technicians tinkering with bio-weapons.

Below are images from the Timewave program comparing now with 1811:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d0349a2b370.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3fe47cfeda9b.jpg[/atsimg]

Further information regarding the H1N1/Ukrainian/Timewave connection involves Joseph Moshe and his original revelation about Baxter's Ukranian lab and the development of a biological weapon that would be released in approx. 2 months. Note the date of this article: Joseph Moshe (MOSSAD Microbiologist): “Swine flu vaccine is bioweapon” (It's August 21) Remember the last Timewave peak? August 21-23:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f2cfa058f01.jpg[/atsimg]

From the article:

Professor Moshe had called into a live radio show by Dr. A. True Ott, broadcast on Republic Broadcasting claiming to be a microbiologist who wanted to supply evidence to a States Attorney regarding tainted H1N1 Swine flu vaccines being produced by Baxter BioPharma Solutions. He said that Baxter’s Ukrainian lab was in fact producing a bioweapon disguised as a vaccine. He claimed that the vaccine contained an adjuvant (additive) designed to weaken the immune system, and replicated RNA from the virus responsible for the 1918 pandemic Spanish flu, causing global sickness and mass death.

Lastly, H1N1 was first considered serious by the international community on April 17, 2009 according to this April 26th Press Release. This is the date it was first found outside of Mexico and caught the attention of the CDC.

On April 17, 2009 the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) identified two human cases of swine influenza A (H1N1) virus in San Diego county California. Since then 20 new cases have been identified in California, Texas, Kansas, Ohio and New York City. None of the cases have recent contact with swine and there has been no link established between the cases except for one father and daughter.

Below is an image from the Timewave program I uploaded on March 11, 2009. The peak occurred on April 17, 2009.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0590882468d6.jpg[/atsimg]

The following video just found on this thread also mentions this date in relation to novelty (along with other interesting info):

Screenshot from the video referring to the date and its relation to novelty - (occurs 3:58 - 4:28): [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af9b4c758a89.jpg[/atsimg]

I want to state that the above connections weren't made by compiling random Google results to substantiate any claims (as some critics of the Timewave assume), it's all there in the news and is likewise present on the unchanging line of the Timewave graph.

For some reason H1N1 is quite prevalent on the graph and has so far been represented almost precisely at each crucial moment, so make of it what you will.

[edit on 4/11/09 by Evasius]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I think so many people want instant gratification with their doomsday theorys and if everything doesnt go according to plan, then they become upset. If there is any credibility to the webbot program however, I believe that this is the event that would best explain the prediction. If an October 25 date was specified, then that could mean that that was simply the day that things were set in motion...not the date of some catastrophic worldwide occurrence.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Using a nursery rhyme of the plague to connect the web bot's prediction to ash death, is not going to work. It is too far removed from what is happening. But I will grant you this. The web bot and time wave zero will be correct at least once, and that is in the year 2012, for who can deny the novelty of that day in December, or the build up surrounding it? And since the web bot is merely a web spider taking in all the chatter about certain subjects, and picking out the most common words concerning them, then of course, it will pick up on the year 2012. Also, the guy that invented the time wave zero purposely ended the wave on that very day in December 2012, the 21st.

Personally, I believe the Mayans knew something about that day or time period, and I also think our Government is in on some facts that they are not telling us about, at least not openly. So I will give the web bot credit for 2012, but as I said earlier, it simply predicts what any well informed human being can predict, given enough resources and time. What bothers me is that these guys make people pay money for the information from these prognosticating sites, which as time goes on and the crises at hand become more and more dire, become more and more unethical. Why withhold information dealing with the survival of the human race just to earn a buck or two. Is my life worth ten dollars? Is yours?

Look, I'm not trying to be mean. I'm trying to convince you that these things should not be trusted. Besides, what a great way to fool the conspiracy watchers, if one was malicious and wanted to control that part of the population, or get them to react a certain way just when you need them to do so. And I happen to believe that there are malicious people out there ready and willing to do just that, to use these things against us. I won't harp on all of this, I will just leave you with this warning, be careful my friends. Be very careful.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyhee

And that is your opinion. But many of us have been keeping up with the web bot, and I for one, have been amazed at their accuracy.

They also mentioned that the spiders brought back information about people dying while "bleeding out of both orifices" and the WHO announced yeseterday that some of the more severe cases in the Ukraine (they say it isn't normal H1N1, not sure if it is H1N1 at all) are bleeding out of both orifices.

I don't have the ability to cut and paste the Data Set analysis because it is password protected, but the sets are only $10 bucks each.

I don't think charging $10 is taking advantage of people, as you say that they are. I mean really, that's cheaper than many books out there. What's wrong with making some money off your hard work?

Plus, in addition to selling their data sets they put a lot of the stuff out there on George Ure's blog (www.urbansurvival.com) for FREE, especially when it's really big. This year was the first year I bought their data set, and tha'ts only because they had published the other warnings for free... for example......the crash of '08. They warned people in their blog last year about the crash of 08 before it happened and I was able to take my money out of my 401k before I lost even more money, because I knew it would get worse.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
If anyone is interested in hearing the interview with Cliff High (the head web bot guy) from yesterday, you can find all 8 section on youtube.

Since the web bot was right about the October event, I thought some of you might want to know about what they predict for 2012. Pretty interesting/scary....it's kind of long winded, and technological, but if you can get through the first 3 sections, the later sections will blow you away. The web bots predict a lot of the same stuff as others do....so maybe it's just another confirmation.

Here's section 1 of the interview:

Edit: new link:

www.youtube.com...

You can find the other 7 sections by going to 2012Greg videos

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Thanks, Evasius, for the time wave information. Seems like the web bots and the time wave are always closely related, eh?

Also, thanks for the links to the physician/nun in Spain. I started watching her videos last night and haven't finished watching all of htem, but whoa.....great find. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This is all very disconcerting, I never realised that
the world turned in this way, thank you for pointing
this out.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Here is some written material diagrams to go with the Cliff High interview from last night, if you don't feel like listening to the entire interview. It also supplements the interview:

halfpasthuman.com...

There is nothing about the current events in the Ukraine in the interview, but the current events in the Ukraine pale in comparison of what is about to happen in the next few years!! If they are right again about 2012, as they have been in the past.... I say....screw it......I'm done dwelling on it.

I'm going to just enjoy life day to day, hope to God I don't get the flu that will supposedly sweep the globe 9 times.

Then again, maybe it's better to die from the flu than the cataclysm that is to come in 2011-2012.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Very interesting topic and special thanks to nikiano and Evasius. I've been interested in the web-bot for some time now and all of this information is very... informative. (give me a break, it's late.)

To those naysayers who dismiss the bot, my question is how exactly did it accurately come to these conclusions:

-lung collapse
-internal bleeding, bodies rotting from the inside
-painful deaths

And this is exactly what is happening to people in Ukraine? Also the 25th was the day that Obama declared a State of Emergency in the US.

Obama declares national swine flu emergency.

Um.... Helloooo? That seems like a pretty damn significant event exactly on the day Web bot made a prediction for, that coupled with the Ukraine thing, I am very uneasy to say the least.

Nikiano, thanks for the link to HPH, some very good info over there, although I was a bit put off by what they said in closing, nothing wrong with being prepared, but it seems like they are kind of shunting the entire metaphysical aspect of this whole process. Still, great site and thanks again for passing it along.

Peace be among all of these, my friends and brethren.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

you forgot to mention that you can go to www.halfpasthuman.com and buy the actual web bot reports
. Maybe that's what you meant by peoplenomics... but that is George's economic stuff, not Cliff High.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Scary!

It was really only a matter of time before there was a world wide pandemic. All you have to do is look around and you'll see new viruses popping up in different places all over the world.

Personally, I am hoping for an economic collapse, though all of them are bad, atomic war and new diseases sound alot worse than another inflation.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hi ,
I am English ,and from a little girl as taught by my mother the rhyme says Atishoo Atishoo,we all fall down( atishoo.meaning people sneeze with bubonic plague)I Always assumed that meant cold or flue like symptoms

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
reply to post by azzllin

i am in texas, have many friends from alllll over texas, and louisiana, and we all know it as "ashes ashes we all fall down" i just did a quick survey amongst the people around me...one from north texas, one from east...me from southeast...two from two different parts of lousisiana...

from a very early age i remember knowing this nursery rhyme was about the plague.

ring around the rosey...wasn't that reffering to circles people got on their face

pocket full of posies...to help against the stench of dead bodies

ashes ashes....from crematories..

we all fall down...die.

regardless of what the original makers of this rhyme may have wanted..this is synonymous with the black plague...sorry to burst your bubble.

I'm from good ole East Texas, Longview to be exact. Heard it as "ashes, ashes, we all fall down" me whole life. Always used to picture a little fat girl singing that song next to a skinny white kid. Booyah

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Well, looks like I was wrong about time wave zero, after all

Armageddon has begun:

Article here:

www.godlikeproductions.com...

And the source of his/her article, which is basically the same and probably a better or more sad read:

europebusines.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to

post by Nyhee

...Ash death would fit better with the description of a volcano going off, and/or nuclear bomb, not the plague

hey, i'm on your side #1....

next i'd point out that the webbot cult can say that ash death
might better be described as ASHE death...

evoking the memory of Arthur Ashe, tennis star...who was a man of colour.

could some spin be made out of the spelling of the word Ash-Ashe-Ach
(Ach is in Indoenesia, where many were Tsunamied back in 2004)
the possibilities are numberous- so I wouldn't waste my effort to set the cultist followers on the right way to view thingsconcerning the web-bot linguistics

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
There are lots of unconfirmed rumors, but there are also reports (from people here on ATS) that these patients are dying a fast death, and upon autopsy, they are finding that their lungs are completely bloody and liquified. Some reports even used the words (in a general sense) of a pneumonic plague.

Interesting.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join