It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 25th web bot prediction and the current events in Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Gmurray86

Thanks everyone (chem breather, etc..) for replying, and for the good links.

Gmurray....yes, that is exactlyl what I was thinking of when I thought of Ash Death and black death..... the old nursery rhyme, "ring around the rosy, pocket full of posy, ashes, ashes we all fall down" was a rhyme talking about the black death.

Ring around the rosy was about the bubo that would pop up, the posies were about the flowers they kept in their pocket, and ahses ashes we all fall down........I think that was about burning the bodies?? Wasn't it?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
and I am still right .. man .. I am so right that I am just sick !!@#

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyhee
Look, this is too much. The web bot got it wrong. Ash death would fit better with the description of a volcano going off, and/or nuclear bomb, not the plague.

Obviously these guys are trying to link up with the time wave zero, or maybe the web crawler has picked up on time wave zero chatter, either way, they are both thoroughly busted. They have been shown to be only minor predictors and that based on what any one of us, who are informed on these matters could have predicted.

Time wave zero and the web bot are frauds. They both take your money and give you generalities as predictions. As far as that goes, astrology has fared better, in my opinion, and I don't even subscribe to astrology. These two things have died, let them rest in peace. They have given up the ghost.

Well, that's what the web bot guys thought, too. When they got words back like ash, etc, they thought it would probably mean radioactive or nuclear. But what they were doing was trying to fit the words in with a scenario. However, if you have access to their data set analysis from July 20, 2009, you can see that htey clearly ran two different scenarios, using the words that the web bot brought back.

The first scenario was nuclear/radioactive.... and the second scenario was a swine flu pandemic. Both ended in economic collapse.

Sometimes the web bot guys get the analysis right, and sometimes they don't. But the WORDS that the web bot SPIDERS bring back are always right.....in the end. They just don't fit together like they thought they did.

It's kind of like a dog bringing back stuff from the outside. First he brings back a shoe. Then a watch. We think the dog is stealing someone's stuff! Then the dog brings back a human hand....and ah...now it makes sense. The dog found a dead body and is trying to tell us something. The web bot spiders are like a dog bringing back a dead body in bits and pieces. (bad analogy, but that's all I could come up with on short notice.)

Or, maybe a better analogy is this: the spiders bring us tiny bits of puzzle pieces that show only bits and pieces of the whole picture....and we have to arrange them in a way that makes sense. Sometimes we get the pieces in the right place, sometimes we don't. After the event happens, we can see the entire picture, and then we can re-arrange the pieces (the bits of phrases and words) correctly.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Did this breakout happen in october 25th? as it was suppose to happen? I don't think so, otherwise it would have hit the news in ATS on that very day. This is an example of exactly what I mention the other day in here; people look back at some event, and try to say "event X was predicted by event Y(webbot)". This, like always, happens after the fact. In other words, people choose an event of some importance and then say "webbot predicted it!".

This becomes even more easy to do when the prophecy is very vague, which leaves space for several interpretations (examples: prophecies of nostradamus, the book of revelations in the bible, webbot, etc.)

This webbot is pure nonsense, but at least I predicted people would connect one event with the so-called webbot prophecy within two year's time. I guess my prophecy was correct

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
A ring, a ring o' roses,
A pocket full o’posies-
A-tishoo a-tishoo
We all fall down

It is only in America where ashes is used, out of over 20 different versions around the World, even in Louisiana and Texas ashes is not used according to Wikipedia, I have always known it as A-tishoo, never heard ashes until today.

And as far as I understand it was never related to the Plague, that's a myth, I am trying to find the origins now and will come back if I find it.

Here you go, I know the Wiki source is going to be jumped on, but I do know it's right and will find a different source to show it.

Plague interpretation Many have associated the poem with the Great Plague of London in 1665, or with earlier outbreaks of bubonic plague in England. Interpreters of the rhyme before World War II make no mention of this;[15] by 1951, however, it seems to have become well established as an explanation for the form of the rhyme that had become standard in the United Kingdom. Peter and Iona Opie remark: "The invariable sneezing and falling down in modern English versions have given would-be origin finders the opportunity to say that the rhyme dates back to the Great Plague. A rosy rash, they allege, was a symptom of the plague, posies of herbs were carried as protection, sneezing was a final fatal symptom , and 'all fall down' was exactly what happened."[16][17] The line Ashes, Ashes in alternative versions of the rhyme is claimed to refer variously to cremation of the bodies, the burning of victims' houses, or blackening of their skin, and the theory has been adapted to be applied to other versions of the rhyme, or other plagues.[18] In its various forms, the interpretation has entered into popular culture and has been used elsewhere to make oblique reference to the plague.[19] (For 'hidden meaning' in other nursery rhymes see Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary, Humpty Dumpty, Jack Be Nimble, Little Jack Horner, Cock Robin and Meanings of nursery rhymes.) Folklore scholars regard the theory as baseless for several reasons: 1. the late appearance of the explanation;[15] 2. the symptoms described do not fit especially well with the Great Plague;[17][20] 3. the great variety of forms make it unlikely that the modern form is the most ancient one, and the words on which the interpretation are based are not found in many of the earliest records of the rhyme (see above);[18][21] 4. European and 19th-century versions of the rhyme suggest that this "fall" was not a literal falling down, but a curtsy or other form of bending movement that was common in other dramatic singing games
Source

There is a good explanation of how it was misinterprited as relating to the plague here
Notice where it tells you the rhyme did not appear until 1881 in Kate Greenaways Mother Goose, it also tells you that it is unthinkable to imagine a rhyme that supposedly was sung first in 1347 did not appear in print until 1881, and was never ever written in any form before that.

[edit on 3/11/2009 by azzllin]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
darn it! I keep double posting. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
oops, double post

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by newworld
Did this breakout happen in october 25th? as it was suppose to happen? I don't think so, otherwise it would have hit the news in ATS on that very day. This is an example of exactly what I mention the other day in here; people look back at some event, and try to say "event X was predicted by event Y(webbot)". This, like always, happens after the fact. In other words, people choose an event of some importance and then say "webbot predicted it!".

This becomes even more easy to do when the prophecy is very vague, which leaves space for several interpretations (examples: prophecies of nostradamus, the book of revelations in the bible, webbot, etc.)

This webbot is pure nonsense, but at least I predicted people would connect one event with the so-called webbot prophecy within two year's time. I guess my prophecy was correct

As a matter of fact, yes, it did happen start right about that day. There is a member posting from inside the Ukraine, and that was about the day it all began.

PLUS....October 25 was the day that Obama declared "swine flu" emergency here in our country. And remember, the web bot picks up on GLOBAL topics, especially when they see events happening years in advance. The web bot picked up on this over 2 years ago....and they only picked upon events of 9/11 18 months before hand. So, that means that the events beginning on Oct 25 will most likely be bigger and more global than the events of 9/11.

Many of us couldn't figure out why Obama declared a swine flu emergency that day, because the swine flu just isn't that bad here...but then I thought, well, if he got word that something was happening in the Ukraine that day, maybe that's why he chose to declare an emergency on that day in our country.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
A ring, a ring o' roses,
A pocket full o’posies-
A-tishoo a-tishoo
We all fall down

It is only in America where ashes is used, out of over 20 different versions around the World, even in Louisiana and Texas ashes is not used according to Wikipedia, I have always known it as A-tishoo, never heard ashes until today.

Actually, I heard the opposite in two different places.

When I went to Europe, they told us when I took a tour that the old nursery rhyme was about the black plague, and told us why.

Also, remember the old show "Ripley's beleive it or not?" They did an entire segment on the ring around the rosy nursery rhyme and how it related to the black death. It's a pretty neat segment if you can find it on youtube.

But hey....I had no idea about the tishoo verse. Does tishoo mean "tissue"?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

i am in texas, have many friends from alllll over texas, and louisiana, and we all know it as "ashes ashes we all fall down" i just did a quick survey amongst the people around me...one from north texas, one from east...me from southeast...two from two different parts of lousisiana...

from a very early age i remember knowing this nursery rhyme was about the plague.

ring around the rosey...wasn't that reffering to circles people got on their face

pocket full of posies...to help against the stench of dead bodies

ashes ashes....from crematories..

we all fall down...die.

regardless of what the original makers of this rhyme may have wanted..this is synonymous with the black plague...sorry to burst your bubble.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
and I am still right .. man .. I am so right that I am just sick !!@#

Could you elaborate on this? What were you right about? I'm curious!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

Wasn't my bubble to burst, I was just posting what I found, nursery rhymes are far from my thing, On the Wiki post I linked, that's where it mentions the Texas difference, as I said I had never heard of the ashes part until today.

The reason for posting what I did, was because it seemed to have become a major part of this thread, I was interested reading what I had, I thought it might help with the discussion is all, but obviously I was mistaken, but you don't need to be sorry, because as I said it isn't my Bubble, was trying to participate nothing else.

My bad, or was it?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I wish I could copy the data set analysis, as it pertains to the October 25 events, but they have it password protected, so I can't copy and paste. Darnit.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

I'd rather shoot myself in the head than suffer with that... this sounds horrible. You'd think the MSM would talk about this? I'd be putting up a wall of steel around Ukraine right now literally no one can leave or enter.. if it is this deadly then we don't need this disease/weapon to spread through the continent.

EDIT: just reading that baxter international thread.. i've never heard of them but i'm quite freaked about this now. I wish for once the MSM had this on the news it's clearly more deadly than swine flu

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Where does one go to actually read web bot predictions?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finalized
Where does one go to actually read web bot predictions?

Well, you could go to one of several places.

1. You could go to peoplenomics and buy their data set analysis, for 10 bucks each.

2. You can go to George Ure's blog where he frequently writes about some of the bigger things the web bots predicted at www.urbansurvival.com

3. You can go to youtube.com and find some radio shows that have been recorded. Just type in web bot predictions. They've been on a lot of shows, so there are lots of interviews.

4. You can go to www.pimpinturtle.com. This blog keeps pretty good track of all the web bot predictions, and he has a lot of their radio shows on that blog, too.

5. You can research some of the old threads here on ATS, where there are a lot of threads about the web bots.

Hope that helps.

edit to add:

Here is the "pimpinturtles" web bot archive link. This archive is probably the most consolidated information you'll find:

pimpinturtle.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Ashes ashes we all fall down.

This is getting juicy.

And to the people saying this has no correlation with the date "october 25" there is something called an incubation period of a virus. Just because people started to get sick a day or two later, does not mean they did not have the virus beforehand.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by BlubberyConspiracy]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
"Ring around the rosie" referred to the rash in the skin that appeared in the shape of a ring around the mouth or neck.

"Pocket full of posies" refers to people carrying pockets and pouches full of posies because of the belief that the disease was transferred by bad smells and that good smells would keep them safe.

"Ashes, Ashes" could refer to cremation to prevent further spread of the disease. It could also refer to the Great Fire of London in 1666 which wiped out the areas most affected by the plague and ultimately led to the end of the pandemic.

"Atishoo, Atishoo" refers to sneezing being one of the early symptoms of infection.

"Husha, Husha" I've heard of this variant a time or two, but not sure what it means exactly. Maybe to be quiet or don't tell anyone you have it because of how you'd be treated?

"We all fall down" The death rate for the plague was like 60-70%, thus most people infected ultimately died.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Maybe I have a way to shed some light on the ashes ashes issue, I have been searching for a few hours on and off, and all I can find are references to plague victims being buried in plague pits, but haven't found any for burning the victims, which would discount ashes ashes.

So can somebody help? please? because all I can find are references to plague pits, which are common knowledge here in the UK, and none at all to any references of burning the bodies, which could be down to the fact that cremation was frowned upon by religious leaders as being associated with well you know where that goes.

I do believe it's relevant to the OP seeing how that is where it was brought up, and has been ever since.

What they did in other parts of the World who knows, but seeing how the rhyme is supposed to originate in the UK, then if there was no burning then what conclusion can you come too?

A fair question which can be answered easy enough I think? can ATS debunk ring of roses? or do we ignore it?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join