It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 25th web bot prediction and the current events in Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hi, everyone.

I was on another thread, and we were discussing the events of the current infectious disease outbreak in the Ukraine. They don't know what it is right now....(h1n1....or something else). Right now, there is a state of emergency in the Ukraine, and everything has been cancelled for 3 weeks.

There are lots of unconfirmed rumors, but there are also reports (from people here on ATS) that these patients are dying a fast death, and upon autopsy, they are finding that their lungs are completely bloody and liquified. Some reports even used the words (in a general sense) of a pneumonic plague.

Anyway, in regards to all of that, it got me thinking of the web bot predictions of October 25th, because this is right about when that outbreak began....and I think the web bot got another "hit".

I was going over the data set analysis (which they published on July 20, 2009) that I bought from them (for ten bucks), that talked about the predicted events beginning on October 25th.... ....and in that analysis, they specifically mention 3 possible scenarios: nuclear accident/war, economic collapse, or pandemic.

Ok, well that's not too hard to predict!

But....in their data set, they specifically mention that the web bot spiders brought back the following phrases:

-lung collapse
-internal bleeding, bodies rotting from the inside
-painful deaths

Also, another phrase that the web bot spiders brought back was this: the "ash death" They (the web bot guys) thought it probably referenced a nuclear accident or nuclear war, but when I read that phrase today, I thought:

-Isn't it interesting, that the word "plague' has been used in some of the articles coming out of the Ukraine.

- And isn't it interesting that the citizens of Europe called the (bubonic) plague in the middle ages the "black death."

-And isn't it interesting that the term "Ash death" was brought back by the web bot spiders. "Ash death" is sort of similar to "black death".

It's interesting what surfaces in the "predictive linguistics." Often times, the spiders bring back these groups of words that don't make any sense before hand, but in retrospect, they make a lot of sense. (For example, before 9/11, they brought back words like "airplanes" and "buildings falling" I think. Pretty ambiguous...until you put them in context with what happened on 9/11.)

Well, maybe "ash death" now makes more sense now that people are talking about "plague." Maybe plague translates into "ash death" in some language??

Anyway, I just wanted to share that, because a lot of people on ATS were saying that the web bots got another prediction wrong....but I don't think they did. I think the web bot might have got this one right. Or at least, partially right.

I just hope to God it was wrong about "it" circling the world 9 times and killing 200 million people, though.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Good call.........you could be right on the money....but OMG !! I hope not.

Besides, a plague is not exactly something brand new to the planet.
I thought the prediction was for something previously unknown??
A unique event??

[edit on 3-11-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Wow.

This could be the real deal, I like it how people are so fast to "debunk" the second the said date hits.

I seriously hope this is wrong, but it seems as it may not be.
(Think this could have any correlation with the vaccinations we are being pushed to take so hard? Did the Ukraine receive mass vaccinations from h1n1?)

I'm keeping my eye on this thread.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hmm that is very interesting. I didn't know what the exact linguistics were for this latest prediction, thanks for sharing them. This latest outbreak of unknown virus in the Ukraine seems highly suspicious to me, but I'm going to wait for more data before jumping to any conclusions.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Here we go! Another comical attempt by the web bot worshipers to retro fit world events to meet the faux prophecies as told by their new messiah!

Has society sunken so low that they must seriously accept the 'word' of a glorified web crawler? Oh Dear! :shk:

IRM

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
As far as I know, there are NO H1N1 vaccinations being given or even available in the Ukraine at this time. (please correct me if you have evidence to the contrary).

Originally posted by BlubberyConspiracy
Wow.

This could be the real deal, I like it how people are so fast to "debunk" the second the said date hits.

I seriously hope this is wrong, but it seems as it may not be.
(Think this could have any correlation with the vaccinations we are being pushed to take so hard? Did the Ukraine receive mass vaccinations from h1n1?)

I'm keeping my eye on this thread.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I dont know if any of you remember this thread, but check it out.

Entire town in quarantine after two die from pneumonic plague in China

An outbreak of pneumonic plague has killed two people in China and forced the quarantining of a town of 10,000 to halt the spread of one of the world’s deadliest and most contagious diseases.

The first victim, a 32-year-old herdsman, fell ill a day after burying his dog, which had died suddenly. Two days later the man was dead. Of the friends and relatives who attended his funeral in the ethnically Tibetan region of Ziketan, in western Qinghai province, 11 soon fell ill.

One man, 37-year-old Danzin, a neighbour of the first victim, died on Sunday. Investigating medical authorities soon established that all were infected with pneumonic plague.

Those with the disease are being treated in isolation in a local Tibetan hospital while all 10,000 residents of Ziketan have been quarantined.

I noticed in the article that the man was burying his dog, I know I saw some you tubes a few months back where they warned dog owners of giving flu shots to their dogs.. I cant remember who said it, but I will try to find the clip, I bet its gone though !

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Good catch, one of the web bot guys had a section on his site today about what is happening in the Ukraine.

urbansurvival.com...

Life has become incredibly complicated since mid 2001 when I started writing about a 'predictive linguistics project run by Cliff High at www.halfpasthuman.com - although at the time, there was not HPH and Cliff was much more reclusive. Here lately, the linguistics have - since last spring - been pointing to an October 25/26 turn date which would lead to a period of extremely high building tensions from that 'turn date' until two or three weeks later, by which time we should all be able to look back over our shoulders and say "Damn! That's what a turn date's all about..." The hints are sketchy - but that's the nature of the technology. The event is supposed to be something on the order of 85% economic and 15% other and it arises from the GlobalPop portion of the modelspace, which means whatever it is, it should be more or less planet-wide and not just some series of events that puts the fear of God into some fraudsters and greedsters down on Wall Street (or in Washington, where they also seem drawn in sizeable numbers). today, my bet - subject to change at whim - is that the 'swine' flu story will be "IT" in retrospect. Not only did president Obama issue the national state of emergency right on schedule, but there has been steadily building concern around the topic such the by the end of the week, the shutting down of most of Europe comes into view as a 'nonzero' possibility and with that would come the fulfillment of economic impacts.

Part of a email from a reader of his site.

Now we go into deep background mode on this with an email I received from a particularly well informed reader who expects this will be one for the history books that should be watched closely: "This story may be the most important of our lifetimes. I'm a retired Ph.D. biochemist FYI. I conjecture that much of the coming troubles the web bot project speaks of may well arise from this new flu variant. I note that the first cases appeared a few days ago, just the length of the incubation period from October 25th. OK, a Mossad microbiologist warned two months ago that a new deadly flu bug was going to be released into Ukraine in two months. He got the place right, the bug right, and the time right.

You can click the link and read the full section he has there, it will be the 2nd Headline down. It looks like this could be the event/events.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
I dont know if any of you remember this thread, but check it out.

Entire town in quarantine after two die from pneumonic plague in China

An outbreak of pneumonic plague has killed two people in China and forced the quarantining of a town of 10,000 to halt the spread of one of the world’s deadliest and most contagious diseases.

The first victim, a 32-year-old herdsman, fell ill a day after burying his dog, which had died suddenly. Two days later the man was dead. Of the friends and relatives who attended his funeral in the ethnically Tibetan region of Ziketan, in western Qinghai province, 11 soon fell ill.

One man, 37-year-old Danzin, a neighbour of the first victim, died on Sunday. Investigating medical authorities soon established that all were infected with pneumonic plague.

Those with the disease are being treated in isolation in a local Tibetan hospital while all 10,000 residents of Ziketan have been quarantined.

I noticed in the article that the man was burying his dog, I know I saw some you tubes a few months back where they warned dog owners of giving flu shots to their dogs.. I cant remember who said it, but I will try to find the clip, I bet its gone though !

I totally missed that thread, thanks for bringing it up!! I'm also finding this Mossad agent connection very interesting.. and ominous. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say IF this new virus was created and released purposely.. the incentive could be to hype the necessity for vaccinations. Although it is not confirmed to be related in any way to H1N1 yet, I could easily imagine the U.S. Media putting a spin on it to make it appear that way, so more people who were previously on the fence about the vaccine go and take it. I'm not saying this is the case, merely conjecture, but this in my opinion would be a rather clear incentive, aside from the obvious (immediate population reduction).

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
People who pay attention to webbot clearly have no idea how it works, otherwise they would realize it's results are meaningless.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Look, this is too much. The web bot got it wrong. Ash death would fit better with the description of a volcano going off, and/or nuclear bomb, not the plague.

Obviously these guys are trying to link up with the time wave zero, or maybe the web crawler has picked up on time wave zero chatter, either way, they are both thoroughly busted. They have been shown to be only minor predictors and that based on what any one of us, who are informed on these matters could have predicted.

Time wave zero and the web bot are frauds. They both take your money and give you generalities as predictions. As far as that goes, astrology has fared better, in my opinion, and I don't even subscribe to astrology. These two things have died, let them rest in peace. They have given up the ghost.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
People who pay attention to webbot clearly have no idea how it works, otherwise they would realize it's results are meaningless.

Dude...we are all collectively psychic...that is what the web bot picks up on...DUH

Yeah, I am sure we are but I am not sure if the web bot is actually picking up on it or not.

Hmm, this plague has me concerned. Is the H1N1 vaccine a vaccine for this up and coming plague in the stead of H1N1? Hmmm...who knows?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyhee
Look, this is too much. The web bot got it wrong. Ash death would fit better with the description of a volcano going off, and/or nuclear bomb, not the plague.

Obviously these guys are trying to link up with the time wave zero, or maybe the web crawler has picked up on time wave zero chatter, either way, they are both thoroughly busted. They have been shown to be only minor predictors and that based on what any one of us, who are informed on these matters could have predicted.

Time wave zero and the web bot are frauds. They both take your money and give you generalities as predictions. As far as that goes, astrology has fared better, in my opinion, and I don't even subscribe to astrology. These two things have died, let them rest in peace. They have given up the ghost.

Obviously the "ash death" doesn't have much to do with the "plague" in Ukraine.. and is rather irrelevant. What arouses my attention is the fact that it brought back the phrases: "-lung collapse, -internal bleeding, bodies, rotting from the inside, -painful deaths".

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Okey, I cant find the Vid I really want , but listen to this 8 part series, they talk about cinine flu and experiments by the W.H.O. (Hmm) on animals on how they can turn of the immune system and let the body get full of disease.. Etc...

He talks about the WHO memos.
Hmm, sounds familiar, oh yea, My thread WHO memos that mean nothing here is what he talks about, among other things..

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Reply to post by nikiano

Ash death does make sense. The nursery rhyme "Ring Around The Rosie" was about the black death, I believe. Ashes, Ashes, we all fall down? What do you think?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gmurray86

Now that you mentioned that, I do recall hearing that some where. Did a search and found this.

www.scaryplace.com...

It is quite old... in fact it is more than five centuries old. But even though it is ancient, the origin of this song can be pinpointed very precisely within a 3 year period: 1347 - 1350. Between these three years, fully one third of Europe's population is estimated to have perished in what was called The Black Plague Children are resilient and ever adaptable. Imagine the children of the day, coping with the horror... and you can imagine the games they would play...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Reply to post by InvisibleObserver

I am not really into this webbot stuff, but I do find it interesting, the strings of words it returned. Then I remembered about the nursery rhyme, I guess it doesn't really fit that well.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
When I think of ashes, I think of how plague victims are normally disposed - they are cremated.
Imagine huge numbers of dead, overwhelming the morgues - you cannot let the bodies pile up, so there will be mass cremations.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I dont think any of us has seen one of the dead to know if their skin is ashen or blackend after death. I would suppose the black plague was called that for a reason.

Quick search yeilds this for black death.

"in which the sufferer's skin would blacken due to subepidermal haemorrhages, and the extremities would darken with gangrene."

I can imagine that if the the haemorrhaging was restricted to the lungs that purhapse the victim would look ashen after death.

"The symptoms of asphyxia neonatorum are bluish or gray skin color (cyanosis), slow heartbeat (bradycardia), stiff or limp limbs (hypotonia)"

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Ash death sounds like the color of the bodies of those stricken with this disease. They say people turn blue and gray. I think the web bot hit it spot on.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join