It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
From what i've just read on www.flucase.com it seems that this is a combined virus of bird flu & swine flu which is causing a much deadlier virus....

The WHO have also confirmed this on their website!!!

So i think it's time to stop the fearmongering with 'plane spraying' tactics.

No offense, but maybe you should work on your reading comprehension, or read more than just the headline.

The reuters article that Jane refers to atwww.reuters.com... says:

On the other hand, we have a mutation that has been CONFIRMED, in Brazil, Norway, AND UKRAINE, a mutation is also the same as the protein in that location in the 1918 pandemic: D225G.

But no, it couldn't be a small mutation that's causing all these drastic effects, even though that same change was part of the 1918 virus. It must be some major reassortment that hasn't occured yet in a country that is practically sealed off from the rest of the world.. Yeah.. I love logic.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by seattletruth]

Sorry for the delayed response....

You have a point about the Ukraine being somewhat alone in the World but do you know for sure that Bird Flu has never got into the Country?

Do you know that Bird Flu is not present there right now?

[edit on 27-11-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Ok, I'm cooking today and having Thanksgiving day today with family coming into town, so I won't be able to check back in today. So, I'm just going to quickly post this blurb about miasms and the tubercular miasm for those who want to know.

Miasms.

What is a miasm?

This is a good explanation from the British Institute of Homeoapthy:

"Hahnemann observed that his medicines were successfully curing his patients ailments, but that after a period of time, some patients were returning with similar but stronger symptoms and he realized that the disease was also progressing. This led him to assume that chronic disease lay dormant in the body and returned periodically in one form or another. He continued to search for a medicine that would go to the root of the original disease.

After 12 years of study and research to find the actual cause of chronic disease, he reached the conclusion that htere were three sources of chronic infections. He called his findings the "Theory of Miasms." The word miasm comes from the greek meaning "to defile". In his later years he turend from science and medicine to philosophy in an attempt to explain the true nature of disease. He gave details of his findings in his book "The Chronic Diseases: Their Peculiar Nature and their Homeopathic Cure." which was publishe din 1828.

He defined the Miasm as a taint, a stigmata, either inherited of acquired, that permiates every cell in the body and is then passed on genetically to each succeeding generation. It pre-disposes people to certain illnesses."

Ok, now about the tubercular Miasm.

To get a really, really good understanding about each Miasm, I highly recommend the book called The Foundation of the Chronic Miasms in the Practice of Homeopathy by Henny Hudens-Mast.

She devotes a large chapter to each miasm, complete with case studies. While I cannot fit an entire chapter onto this post, I will copy some of what she says about the tubercular miasm:

p. 143
"As with syphillis, there is a difference between the disease of tuberculosis and the tubercular miasm. The miasm is the result of suppressing the disease of tuberculosis in past generations, which causes past problems to continue forward and resurface in subsequent generations in various ways.
When we speak of someone "having a miasm" we mean that this person has received an energetic layer or disease pattern and consequently, now exhibits the particular characteristic influence of the original disease. This disease pattern is established in 3 ways:
1. the patient contracted the disease
2. the patient inherited disease from someone in the family
3. The patient contracted the miasmatic influence through vaccination against the disease.

This energetic influence can set in motion one's propensity to diseases of the tubercular miasm. Maybe one develops the disease or maye not, but the marks of the disease of one's ancestors are passed on and inherited, just as one inherits the genetic propensity for blue or brown eyes of his ancestors. It is a pity that we call the tubercular miasm "tubercular" because it makes us think of the disease...unless we understand well the idea of miasms. When I say tubercular or tuberculosis, I will mean the miasm unless otherwise noted.
More complicated cases reveal the mixing of the miasms...

(She goes on to have a discussion about what hapens when you mix the miasms, which basically means if you mix hte first 3 miasms, you get the more complex miasms, such as tubercular miasm, cancer miasm, aids miasm, etc...)

I have to go finish my baking right now because I have family coming in today, so I don't have time to copy down all the theory that she explains so well. However, I will copy down the mental and emtiional symptoms in the expression in the tubercular miasm:

-artistic,
-changeable, desires change
-desire for freedom
-impatient, destructive behavior
-contradictory, changing symptoms
-dictatorial
-delicate and brittle
-excitement - kicks then rests
-loves travel
-loves the mountains
-needs movement
-oversensitivity to impressions
-creativity (poetry, writing, art, music)
-urge to strike or throw
-fear of animals, especially furry ones

(You see, each miasm not only gives us physical symptoms, but also gives us mental and emotional ones, too. Which brings the argument: can disease have a beneficial , evolutionary effect? In the hisotry of the art workd, many wonderful artists had active tuberculosis....pushing themselves to finish their brilliant works of art even while spitting up blood. That's a discussion for another thread, though.)

General and physical syymptoms and modalities of the tubercular miasm
-astigmatism
-blue sclera
-bluish skin
-brilliant eyes,
-coldness
-contradictory
-desires milk
-desires fresh air
-emaciates, but eats alot
-elegant in appearance
-grinds teeth
-inflammation of iris
-low fevers
-needs movment
-narrow chest
-physical beauty, angelic features, long lashes
-pale shiny skin- hihg color
-respiratory weakness
-desires high calorie foods
-ringworm
-desires smoked foods
-worn out

(to be continued...)

I hope this has all given you some food for thought!

[edit on 27-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Be worried, very worried - another thread might be needed on this news

#BreakingNews French authorities are investigating the discovery of the mutated H1N1 virus that was thought to be contained in Norway.
11 minutes ago from BNO Headquarters

Two patients have died

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I swear, I am never going to get my baking done today, but I have to say one more thing about this epidemic, vaccines, and miasms. Ok, think about this:

Many people say that these pandemics are evidence of a man-made virus being given by vaccination. But what if it is the other way around? What if the viruses are mutating to survive in a new miasmatic landscape that we are creating from vaccinations.

Homepaths say that that miasms can be aquired through vaccination. Microbiologists and vaccine experts say this is impossible. However, think of this evidence for the theory that miasms are indeed passed on via vaccines:

1. We have evidence that quite clearly shows that the epidemic of AIDS began in Africa after a polio vaccination began in the same cities that first saw the AIDS epidemic.

2. We have syndromes that pop up after vaccinations, such as chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, and Guillean Barre....another example of a new disease popping up after a vaccination. They say this is just a "side effect" but it is quite clearly a new disease resulting from a vaccination.

3. Chronic otitis media didn't show up until we started vaccinating against diptheria. Before that, it was basically an unknown disease in children.

4. I could give you a whole page full of other examples, but I'm short on time right now. For now, just consider the polio vaccine/AIDS epidemic example.

This is why our world population as a whole is becoming chronically sicker, even though we have all these vaccination programs thoughout the world. Every time we suppress an acute illness, we get a more severe, chronic illness, or a pandemic in its place. We may be less "acutely" sick, but we are more chronically sick.

This is why homeopaths (and those of us in the health field who understand homeoapthy) recommend staying away from vaccines...because even though you may avoid the acute illness, you will possibly also become more chronically ill.

Now, here is a theory I just came up with:

Many conspiracy theorists say that because AIDS happened after the polio vaccination, there must be an evil plot involved...someone put a man-made virus into the vaccine....because the virus did not show up in nature until then. (I also don't discount this theory myself.) However....

Well, what if it's the other way around? What if the virus became a new virus (mutate) because there is now a place to exist in humans...because they now have a new place to thrive.

Seriously....when you mix one miasm with another, you get a complex miasm. For example, you mix psora plus sycosis plus syphillis, and you get tubercular miasm. You mix tubercular with cancer miasm, you get AIDS miasm, etc...

What if the polio miasm mixed with the other miasms that were already endemic in Africa, and you got the AIDS miasm. Then, viruses mutated and evolved to survive in this new miasm....and then the virus spread....and thus we have the spreading of the AIDS miasm.

The theory of evolution says that life adapts to its surroundings. Virus evolve and adapt and mutate faster than humans, so we basically see evolution happening before our eyes. So, we could literally be seeing how human viruses are evolving as we change the landscape of humans (as we change our miasms.)

Ok, so now, think of this: H1N1 virus added to a population with a tubercular miasm....what do you get? A worse miasm....H1N1 that now has created a new landscape for viruses to mutate....and now we get a NEW virus.

And what does this new mutated virus do? The virus with the mutated D225? Well, according to Dr. Niman, this virus esecapes the "immune response."

What did the AIDS virus do? It also escapes the "immune response."

You see, people? We are forcing the mutation of viruses by adding new miasms to already existing miasms (tubercular). We are CREATING WORSE illnesses, by adding vaccines onto an already sick population. Then we get mutations such as D225 that goes deep into lungs and the lungs fill with blood.

Just like we got the AIDS virus when we added the polio vaccine onto a population in Africa that must have had some deep miasmatic influence.

Think about it.

Edit to add:

I'm not usually a religious person, however, I do appreciate religious symbolism. And I think metaphorical stories are often used to explain very, very important points. I just thought of something: Think of the metaphorical story of the Garden of Eden as it relates to viruses.

Think of the phrase: God cast Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden. Why were they cast out? The serpent asking Eve to eat the apple of knowledge. After that, Adam and Eve were then cast out of the Garden into a new wilderness, all on their own.

Think of two virus as Adam and Eve.....they were happy, existing peacefully enough as swine flu....la la la la... then BAM! A vaccine is given and all of a sudden they have new knowledge (a new miasm!), and they mutate, and their beautiful garden is changed...they are not cast out, per se, but they now have a new garden....a new "mismatic landscape" and their world has changed.

Perhaps, this story of Adam and Eve is an allegorical story of virus mutations...perhaps this has happened before in previous civilizations (like the great flood) and these religious stories are all that's left to warn us of what has happened before...

Food for thought.

You know, Hahnemann described the first maism (psora) as akin to being like "original sin" and when I read that, I really didn't understand where he was coming from....I thought he was just being morally superior. But now I understand why he eventually went into philosophy to describe miasms....it's a natural progression.

I have to laugh, because right after I posted this: David Bowie's song "Changes"

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes....time to face the strange....

ch-ch-ch-changes....time may change me, but I can't change time.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeddissad
reply to post by calohan

I must apologize - my initial post was bit rude. Also I want to thank you for your enlightening posts.
First I was taking into account only "normal" (mycobacterium tuberculosis caused) form of TB.
Second mistake I did, that I was too bounded to Czech Rep. situation where is relatively low incidence of TB. In fact TB was almost exterminated here during communist reign.
My view is that combination of skin test, X-ray image and experienced physician is sufficient for preliminary diagnosis of active disease. But this will probably work only in some situations. Skin tests will be useless among population with high overall TB incidence because almost everybody in such society was in contact with bacteria. At countries, where health care system is somehow corrupted, will for sure work your not-testing scenario.
There is possibility that something similar sometime happen in Cz. but I'm pretty sure that it is not on daily basis. Physicians here are afraid of criminal charges if they mishandle TB.

Once again thank for your insight.

Appreciate that you questioned. Physicians (and health officials) are afraid to get near the subject of TB everywhere, something that a few here do not seem to be able to comprehend. So you have a one sided, skewed, sequence manipulated search for H1N1 and only H1N1, done by WHO, which has vaccine makers in their decision and diagnostic strategy meetings, regarding the Ukraine or otherwise. That doesn't seem "fair and balanced" to me.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
OK, just wanted to throw this into the mix with all the talk of maybe a bacterial infection.

Several friends in England have been prescribed antibiotics for themselves and/or children, during the past few days.

Whereas GPs were prescribing Tamiflu, for any flu like symptoms, in all my friend's cases, they've been diagnosed with with tonsilitis (without a test being done) and given a prescription for antibiotics.

I did post about this in another thread and I'd be interested to know if more antibiotics are now being prescribed rather than GPs still just assuming that all coughs, colds, sore throats, etc, are swine flu?

Edit to add - I'm not claiming tonsilitis is a killer disease. I'm just pointing out that there may be a change of tactic and a change from prescribing antivirals to antibiotics, for some reason. No testing was done for tonsilitis.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Maya00a]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

That is one of the problems that is making so many viruses and bacterial immune to medications, is like my daughter and even me back in the days (before I decided to stop the antibiotic merry go around and fight the problem with alternative medicine) my daughter was prescribe this year alone 3 times antibiotics for "sinus infections" all she does is call her doctor and tell him that she is having pain in her sinus and some congestion and the prescription is call to the pharmacy no doctor visit needed because she "has a history of sinus infections".

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

That is what viruses does, remember influenza mutates every year so the big pharma can offer you a new vaccine for seasonal flu but what people doesn't understand is that the vaccine they take this year is for last years mutation.

Yes, still do you know that the virus that kill more people this year alone back in January and February was not swine flu but regular seasonal flu with 13,000 casualties in those months?

Yes we should be afraid as long as we get news of mutating killer viruses every time somebody dies.

But it was not news about seasonal flu killing people because we are so familiar with seasonal flu, and expect the deaths from infection.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by calohan
So you have a one sided, skewed, sequence manipulated search for H1N1 and only H1N1, done by WHO, which has vaccine makers in their decision and diagnostic strategy meetings, regarding the Ukraine or otherwise. That doesn't seem "fair and balanced" to me.

that's just your personal opinion, not based on any facts. and you know why you can't prove it? because it's hard to prove that all the doctors all over the world, doing tests, are on WHO payroll, especially when they're not.

Dead man - say experts from the hospital in Suwalki - had no other illnesses, and the direct cause of his respiratory failure and, consequently, the death was a new flu.

s-url.info...

i wonder how many deaths H1N1 has to cause before you'll stop spreading BS.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Interesting that right now, everything coming from mutating killer virus is one man, two man and three man or women but when 13 thousand people died in the US during the months of January to April before the flu pandemic from seasonal flu nobody was talking about pandemics seasonal flu killer virus.

Regular flu has killed thousands since January

www.cnn.com...

With news like this we should all be worry about seasonal flu, now how many has died in the US from swine flu? oh, yeah above a littler more than 3 thousands as per CDC statistics

So much for the big pharma and WHO killer virus.

Get a grip people knowledge is power, maybe if we add the seasonal flu deaths with swine flu the numbers will look a lot better and still not enough for a killer mutating virus.

That is why one sided news is not good source of information, statistics points to better understanding of how pandemics happens and what is nothing but propaganda.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

A two-year-old girl in Korea has reportedly contracted the H1N1 virus a second time in just two months, making it the first such case in the country.

According to Yonhap News agency the girl tested positive for the virus in September and made a full recovery but recent tests show she has the H1N1 flu again.

The patient was re-admitted to a hospital in the southeastern city of Gimhae last weekend after suffering from a high fever. Doctors are baffled by the latest case since the body forms antibodies to fight the virus after one infection.

Meanwhile in the U.S. a West Virginia doctor said she also tested positive for H1N1 flu twice, once in August and again in October.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control tested two different specimens from the patient and both came out positive.

Edit to add link to article - here

My question is regarding the comment about the body forming antibodies to fight the virus after infection. If re-infection is occuring in those that should have some immunity then how will the vaccine prevent infection or even re-infection?

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Maya00a]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

i wonder how many times i have to repeat, and when will you check it on your own, that all the 'reported' seasonal flu deaths are ESTIMATES, while all reported H1N1 deaths are laboratory confirmed cases. that means two things. first, real death toll for H1N1 is much higher than reported, and second, they don't want you to panic, that's why they're reporting only confirmed cases. also, how do you think, would they close the only laboratory in ukraine able to do H1N1 tests if they wouldn't know the results in advance? they don't need to do tests for something they know perfectly, especially if not doing such tests will lead people to believe that it's 'just a hype' and as a result, will prevent panic.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Well all I have to do is step out of my door and take a tour in my city, no killer viruses here and not people infected with nothing but regular colds, that is reality, that is what people needs to check, what is true and what is propaganda, I am still to find somebody in my neck of the woods that have or had swine flu yet, but when you check the news media for my area it paints a picture of infected people filling out the area hospitals and long lines of masses waiting for vaccinations.

Its no true at least in my area and neither in neighboring towns.

That is what I trust, my own eyes and my own research.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I have been pretty clear throughout this thread in my meagre posts that I am strongly in favour of taking natural remedies to support our innate immune system as well as using common sense preventative measures.

I cannot help but wonder if there won't come a tipping point, where our bodies simply will not be able to cope anymore with the increasingly deadly and bizarre bugs whose development is fostered and encouraged by the over use drugs and vaccines.

I am beginning to think that our science is going to end up creating a world that is completely out of control, that will have bugs that medicines are completely impotent against, and that our natural defense systems cannot cope with either.

Once we reach that tipping point I could see a rapid expansion in the number of pathogens and their lethality. That would be an extinction event of our own doing. I fear that we are actually approaching that abyss as we sit here typing our arguements.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

I decided a long time ago, when my mother pancreas shot down after taking about 10 prescribed pills a day from various health problems and to counteract the side effects of some of the pill.

She almost die.

Nobody in my family had problems with full blown diabetes no even my mothers mother and her sisters that are very much alive and in their 80s.

Decided at that moment that I will never become another statistic to big pharma, I will not take any prescribe pills but one blood pressure pill that as today has not given me any side effects I used to be on two, and all the ones in the three different rages gave the worst side effects and now I am working steadily for surely into getting off the last one.

Natural medicine works, but it takes patience and time to find the right cocktail of herbs and vitamins that will work with the body, and is not cheap and is not covered by medical bills, at least mine is not.

But it works and once the body is cleaned from prescribed drugs the body just will do what is was naturally born to do, you feel better, look better and feel more in charge of your body.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

you're all underestimating WHO's and NWO's capability to plan in advance. if you're thinking it's a nonexistent threat, you can be sure they knew in advance you will be thinking that, and planned accordingly.

preventdisease.com...
preventdisease.com...

i also trust what i see and hear. and guess what, i'm waiting for news from my friend, because it's not obvious if she'll survive. she didn't want to believe me it can be H1N1, yet it probably is. and doctors don't even know what to do with it, and they are lying to people to prevent panic. they did x-ray of her lungs, told her that everything is fine and prescribed her maximum allowed dose of zinnat 500 - antibiotic used in case of pneumonia. i've told her to go to the hospital, to different doctor, because they didn't tell her the truth. day later she did. they've told her to double that maximum dose of antibiotic, and told her to go home and stay at home, despite the fact they've said that if she would come to the hospital few hours later, she would be dead already. that means two things, they are overwhelmed with the number of patients already, and they don't really know how to treat it. they're not even doing tests, they just don't care.
other story, one woman in poland took her son to the doctor to check what's wrong, and she was told it's just a cold, but that he should stay at home. later director of the school called her and asked why he isn't at school, she was curious why director is asking such question (our schools usually don't panic at all when kids are not showing up at lessons for short periods of time, it's not like in US), and she told her she's asking because there were cases of H1N1 reported in the school. mother of that kid, obviously angry, went to the doctor and asked what is really going on, and you know what doctor told her? 'yes, he has H1N1. we know it's H1N1, but we don't want people to panic.'
my father's co-worker was just fine, and next day he ended up in a hospital with pneumonia. coincidence?

they will do everything to make it look like an overblown nonexisting pandemic, while in reality it may show up to be the exact opposite. lowering your guard is the most stupid thing one can do now.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

Let's say you or your loved one goes to a GP, or worse yet an Emergency Room because they are sick with non-specific symptoms, which is what Swine Flu is all about - you know, fever, sore throat, a cough, some congestion, malaise, generalized aches and pains. These are called "nonspecific" symptoms in medical parlance precisely because although they are "flu-like" they can also be of bacterial (or mycobacterial) origin.

The doctor then diagnoses this must be Swine Flu, on the basis that "there's been a lot of that going on around here". In reality this is how an extremely high number of "Swine Flu" cases are being diagnosed today. So you ask what can be done. He answers that he could try Tamiflu, but its toxic, and even more toxic in children and its results haven't been that great in the strain of "'Flu' going around". By his diagnosis he has now tied his hands behind his back in covering the bacterial possibility, as everyone knows that Flu doesn't respond to antibiotics (although many physicians, the competent ones, break with this, starting antibiotics just to be on the safe side).

So basically this Swine Flu Doctor will treat you or your loved one "constitutionally" meaning the use of agents to bring down the fever, stop the cough, be certain you are hydrated properly, etc.. By doing so, and if it is bacterial, mind you, in many cases that bacterial (or mycobacterial) infection is just going to cook and expand in the body.....the condition getting worse with each passing hour.

Is this good medicine? Would you want yourself treated in such a callous way if you were the victim of what this doctor says is "Swine Flu"? No, certainly you would not. You have a sore throat or tonsillitis yet he refuses to treat you with antibiotics to cover the bacterial possibility. And this without doing a single diagnostic test or culture. Doesn't seem right, does it? Yet it goes on like that, every day.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

I dont understand why this is "news", dont people get the flu sometimes a few times a year? I know ive gotten sick more than once every year, its cold up here. I dont think getting h1n1 once makes you immune to it, you have better defences but in no way are you resistant. If that were the case no-one would ever get sick, also notcie how no-one has "the sniffles" anymore or a cold? Its always the flu or new epidemic, news flash people we all will always get sick do your most for personal hygiene and go about your day, if you try to eliminate every germ/bacteria/flu your going to be taken out by a stiff breeze. We need these things to survive, if half the nuts who thinkt he world is going to be killed off by a flu would take half the amount of time to evaluate the necessities of this theyd learn its a part of evolution. Sure people are going to die, we are all going to die, so you can either live in a bubble for the rest of your life and live to be 80 or you can go out and enjoy this one world and maybe die everyday from the billions of things that can kill us, and even than you may live to 80, seemed to work for every generation before us. Of course there is still the chance you die in the bubble, and "your world" would cease to exist, i die in the real world and baby she keeps going.
Thats just my rant and opinion, feel free to insult/berate/belittle those things also make you tougher

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I will never lower my guard regarding any infectious diseases, I always plan for anything, doctors are always there in case something doesn't seem right, but rather than going to my doctor blindly I am equipped with knowledge.

My sister in Puerto Rico has been in the medical field for over 25 years, she is a radiologist.

Yes in Puerto Rico she works for one of the main hospitals, I get accounts of th swine flu pandemic from her, as PR been a tropical Island the Influenza is new for us unless we travel to the US and get the seasonal flu.

The stories are not new, she and neither of her fellow health care workers has gotten the swine flu vaccine and they have not been forced to take it, she has not gotten the swine flu yet, but the emergency room in the hospital is full of people that complains of the swine flu and that they are infected, Pneumonia infections are not new to PR and we deal with the hemorrhagic dengue fever and regular dengue fever infections, my mother was one of the first cases ever during the 80s she was quarantine for weeks, everybody regardless of swine flu or not has been given tamiflu like Candie as per my sisters account, they have been told to regard anything that is flu symptoms as swine flu.

She and many of the health care workers knows the propaganda and the deceptions but is not in their best interest to go against policies as long as they are not forced to take the vaccine.

Now in PR even the regular flu vaccine is been offered and people are lining up to take it, when seasonal flu is none existent in the Island.

Now who should I trust.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

Yes during the 8os I had the flu twice the doctor called a rebound, the second time I had a nice case of bronchitis to match it, a sinus infection and strep infection.

It does happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join