It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

ECOPARITY please take what I have to say in consideration you have spent a great deal of time on here trying to bring forth a lot of incredible info o.k? the problem is what do you do when under attack? LISTEN ECOPARITY WE ARE UNDER ATTACK and I FOR one wwill die knowing I give a DAM and will fight like a strong warrior even for some one I DO not even know/ ecoparity you know bull# is here why are doing figures? I Do not understand? and given the situations ECOPARITY those are children and pregnant women getting vaccines and believing ing in ?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BLUESHADOW747

It's an attack, that's right but not what everyone assumes. The real plan is undetectable, takes very few people to keep a secret and will never be discovered.

These people are a hell of a lot smarter than we give them credit for.

I think I've made my position on vaccines crystal clear. Everyone has a right to take them or not. The current vaccines do not have squalene in them like we thought but later ones probably will. They do have mercury but you can get them without it.

Pregnant women aren't even supposed to take aspirin yet they believe it's OK to take a vaccine??? I wouldn't let me mine take it if she was pregnant.

Every twenty years or so we get a pandemic flu, this has been occurring for a very, very long time. Why make something happen that's going to happen anyway? Pandemics kill far more people than any soft kill bio-weapon vaccine can ever hope to match.

...I really need to start that new thread laying out the real swine flu conspiracy, this isn't really the proper place for it.

I've run the alternate theories by some of the top virologists and micro biologists in the World, none of them find any of those theories credible.

There is one point that Pax raised which remains a possibility in Ukraine, a co-infective agent. Which one exactly has yet to be announced (if there is one) but they don't feel too "positive" about a bacterial pathogen being involved. That leaves another virus or a secondary infection involving bacteria.

The two positions which are thought to have mutated in the Ukraine swine flu are ones which make secondary infections more likely which would tie into the high number of pneumonia deaths. Complicating that is the known fact that people in this region end up with pneumonia after having the seasonal flu every year.

Don't forget all the complicating factors, though. Ideal weather for flu, water shortages at the outbreak city (less hand washing), a culture where people rely on home remedies and wait until near death to seek medical attention and a nation that could not afford to compete financially with wealthier countries for a limited supply of vaccine.

There are a lot of reasons why Ukraine was the "perfect" host for an outbreak and once you get that many people sick the mutations and wider outbreaks follow.

Just be happy we didn't see a re-assortment of the virus. (A large mutation which would possibly make the vaccine worthless).

[edit on 10-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLUESHADOW747
hey, got a question for the forum that likes stats and figures instead of the core issues; H ow you going to feel when this s---- hits you and your family, and folks are crunching numbers and stats as opposed to making an impact on the various multiple ways to deal with this and ?

Let me get this straight.

You are scared to the point of panic that this mystery plague is going to come to America and kill you, but you believe it's bacterial in nature??

If it was bacterial, why are you worried about containment?

Serious question -- are you autistic?

I'll just let you slide in the future if you say yes.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity

Just be happy we didn't see a re-assortment of the virus. (A large mutation which would possibly make the vaccine worthless).

Actually, it doesn't take a large mutation to render a vaccine worthless.

This video of the Spanish physician/PhD/nun explains it better than I can:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

I could only hope you would join us here tommrow Wed Nov 11th 209
AT 7:30PM We need some input from you we have been looking for ground zero people Ukraine..

www.blogtalkradio.com...

www.youtube.com...

u tube thefreedomlink

Tkxs!! God Speed .. Be Safe!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

A small mutation could, in theory negate a vaccine to a certain, small percentage but a reassortment mutation has vastly improved odds for doing so.

If I had said "small mutations which never affect vaccines" I could see the point in your post. If you were just as hyper critical of the posters who posit all the various conspiracy theories you seem to favor I wouldn't take it negatively. It looks like only people you disagree with are in need of correction. . .

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Being drunk makes you even less on topic than normal!

get some sleep...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Reminder

Please feel free to use the ALERT function located below every post should you see something you feel the moderators should take note off such as terms and conditions violations.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I reported earlier on the thread that I had written to my local MP Shaun Woodward who is the Northern Ireland minister.
I asked what the UK was going to do to assist Ukraine,and why there was seemingly no reporting of what was going on.

This morning I got a letter on House of Commons headed paper from his London office.

It says that he has writeen personally to David Miliband MP Secretary for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs seeking a response to these questions,and will contact me as soon as he gets a reply.

Just thought I would let UK posters on here know.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Ok, I can see leptospirosis being a culprit, through the water supply. my question is.... is it transmitted person to person and if so, how easily? can someone tackle that? You can even use facts and figures. I understand that if this has been addressed, people get tired of dredging it up, but I can't always sift through five pages of argument.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by butcherguy]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity
Ecoparity is a voice of reason in this thread that keeps us from wandering to far off track. Kudos to Ecoparity.

new topics

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join