It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Here's an interesting article.
Why Isn’t the H1N1 Pandemic Flu Being Investigated as a Designed Bioweapon?

In 2003 Robert M. Krug, writing in the journal Antiviral Research, wrote a landmark report entitled "The potential use of influenza virus as an agent for bioterrorism." Krug said:

Furthermore, it should be possible to introduce mutations into such a recombinant virus so that it is resistant to currently available influenza virus antivirals (M2 inhibitors: amantadine and rimantadine; and NA inhibitors: zanamivir and oseltamivir-Tamiflu and Relenza), and so that it is unlike…. recently circulating human viruses. In fact, several viruses (at one time) … could be generated. The human population would lack immunological protection against such viruses, existing antiviral drugs would not afford any protection, and these viruses could be spread simply by release of an aerosol spray in several crowded areas."

There's lots more at the kink, but I thought that was highly relevant and was unsure if flu could be spread by aerosol. So yes it can it appears.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Have been looking for more reports from neigbouring states.
I found this report in which there is a quote that says main hospital in Minsk Belarus is likened to a scene from war time.
Its dated 4th.November.

crofsblogs.typepad.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by martin3030

www.newsnow.co.uk...

Use the links on the left to pick the country. Hope the link helps.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by martin3030

www.newsnow.co.uk...

Use the links on the left to pick the country. Hope the link helps.

Yes Thanks.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Heres an interesting one.It tells what European countries have done to tackle Swine flu.

www.kyivpost.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hey, is there no more info coming out about this situation? Where did everyone go? I am following questioningall's blog site for updates, google ukraine plague for the exact web address. She has found some interesting insider/alternative media articles, whether they are verifiable is not exact, but again, further insight. Everyone getting some needed sleep here? I hear echoes, echoes, echoes.....

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
news.google.com...

www.newsnow.co.uk...

This is two sites with news from Ukraine on h1n1 out break.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
www.russiaprofile.org...

““Seventeen out of 84 Russian regions have surpassed epidemic levels, although the situation in the regions, where the infection rate first picked up, now seems to be ‘stabilizing’,” Gennady Onishchenko, Russia’s chief medical officer, told Interfax on November 10. In as little as a week the number of officially-registered cases of swine flu in Russia has shot up from 3,122 to 4,560, but the actual number of cases is most likely even higher – doctors making house-calls across the country say that if the patient is not in danger, there is no point in sending tests to the lab, since the treatment of swine flue is similar to what is prescribed during “normal” flu.

In the Buryatia Republic in Eastern Siberia, where 142 cases of A/H1N1 had been confirmed as of November 10, a state of emergency was declared last week. In the neighboring city of Chita, police have been told to fine those not wearing face masks. But the government has so far been careful not to stoke the nation’s panic. “The situation with regard to the spread of flu and acute respiratory viral infections should be considered moderate,” Onishchenko told Interfax. “In our country, 94,000 people die from vascular illnesses every month, from oncologic illnesses – 24,000, and from all infectious diseases, including tuberculosis, 2,600,” Veronika Skvortsova, the deputy health and social development minister said on Russia’s Channel One. The country’s A/H1N1 death toll is comparatively small: as of November 9, there have been a total 19 officially-registered fatalities from swine flu.

Meanwhile, the situation in neighboring Ukraine is much worse. As of November 10, 174 Ukrainians had died from flu and acute respiratory viral infections, and almost 53 thousand people had been hospitalized. A close aid of Ukraine’s out-of-favor president, Viktor Yushchenko, suggested last week that the country’s flu outbreak could disrupt presidential elections, currently slated for January, and delay them until May, Itar-Tass reported. However, Yushchenko was quick to deny this on Sunday.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Hey, is there no more info coming out about this situation? Where did everyone go? I am following questioningall's blog site for updates, google ukraine plague for the exact web address. She has found some interesting insider/alternative media articles, whether they are verifiable is not exact, but again, further insight. Everyone getting some needed sleep here? I hear echoes, echoes, echoes.....

Could you provide a link to questionall's blog, please? I'd like to see it. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Tymoshenko is reporting today that new cases are slowing.
The number of intensive care patients is also said to be down.
But maybe this is because many are suffering at home and do not feel there is the doctors and beds to treat them.
We have heard reports that many are not seeking help early,instead believing that home made remedies and Onions and Garlic will cure them.

All sides are saying that elections will go on as normal but its difficult to know for sure at this stage.
restrictions and isolation prevents political activities rallies and campaigns.

Ushenko has today warned of a second wave to be expected.

There was reports of Ukraine needing urgently 7-8 million vaccines to deal with the immediate crisis,whilst Ushenko has asked the WHO to donate 15m vaccines.

www.kyivpost.com...

[edit on 10-11-2009 by martin3030]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

ukraineplague.blogspot.com...
Here is questionalall's blog site.

Following all the various pieces of informations leads me to believe that there is a cover-up going on in Ukraine...ya think? So hope that it is not for the benefit of allowing a possible deadly strain to travel freely across borders, but that's what is feels like.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Much of whats on the blog has been discussed in this thread-Baxter conspiracies,the spraying etc etc.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
If you are looking for info, sherriequestioningall's blog does give you that. If the report concerning what the Ukrainian doctors have to say could be substantiated, that is very scary.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I also asked my OH if she had heard of these reports of helicopters spraying.
She told me she saw it on the TV news about a week ago.
Apparently people were calling and emailing the TV station with reports of a helicopter in Kiev spraying something from the air.
the news channel was;http:tsn.ua... and on the 1+1 channel.

Although it has to be remembered the incidence of fatal cases in Kiev at this point was not as great as Lviv-nevertheless around this time there were lots ill and the state of emergency declared there.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by martin3030]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Following all the various pieces of informations leads me to believe that there is a cover-up going on in Ukraine...ya think?

It very well could be a cover-up. Doesn't everything that is of real concern in the world today seem to involve a certain degree of cover-up (ie - the economy). Who knows? I'm waiting to hear the results of JustMike's meeting with the Doctor today.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
hey everyone news flash yes there is coverups, yes, they have an agenda that is to KILL US ! again wakeup some of these posts are amusing lots of information here and even a prime minister ex- primeminister on video did you folks evev pay attention? I want to know again with all the info news and who said what stuff, how come when you ask this panel what the hell is going on around the world with this everyone goes and hides?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
There's another reason why the Ukraine sequences may not ever be released - money.

If there has been a small mutation in the Ukraine virus the government of the country can prevent the WHO from releasing the sequences because the way it works in international law is the country they come from "owns" them and can patent them for purposes of making money from vaccine companies.

Most countries choose to share the sequences from their populace for the good of science but it does happen that more interesting ones end up patented.

I don't know why but I have a feeling this might be the case with Ukraine's.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BLUESHADOW747

Did you ask that question of everyone recently? Anyway, if it seems people are hiding, I would guess, it's because no one has the answer. Well, rockefeller might, or is it Roth, but he must not be following this thread. I joke, but yeah, it seems most things have a level of cover-up to them. I'm just wasting all your time now, so better stop.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
hey folks some great info has been out lately and has covered the whole agenda everything from what this is to what,s actually in the vaccines, what it does to people, to spraying, to the labs to actual officials and drs. making statements, and in view of all that overwhelming evidence the questions are is there a coverup? can it be sprayed?how many are ill and dying? nothing stating yes we have a vaccine that KILLS people it is being used against us and we are an experiment in ukraine and we have to ALERT the world WHAT IS HAPPENING and try to allow other people the opportunity to do and take forms of action on their behalf. After reading these threads and seeing the responses some even praising " depopulation" and I love the one yesterday; about "GOD jacking off" on the world that was truly nwo , EVIL; my response I don't think some folks here give a rats a-- if people are dying, if the world needs to be better informed, if this is a bio-weapon etc;etc; as long as THEY are not being the target- to hell with the rest of the population, I am starting to get a feel where most of these posts are really going and why!yeah, I may start a new post

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Sunnydee read my next post, and yes I have several times got angry and me along with various posters have been asking this thread some very DIRECT questions lined up with common sense and the real stuff, and check out in the past 20 or so threads the kind of responses me and other posters got! Hell, some people didn.t even get a response! I got lucky some were decent enough to respond with their viewpoint but a lot of the questions NEVER got answered1 It is pretty freaky when the country of ukraine is being ravaged by this dam thing and people on here are talking about being in favor of "depopulation" and things like what are the stats today !

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join