It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLUESHADOW747
reply to post by BLUESHADOW747

there is asite I found before all this happened in ukraine and it lays out that bodybags, guillotines martial law and all that was right around the corner from everyone this bio-engineered -virus is just alinking this is why more people have to be aware and see the operation for what it is it is not just about ukraine tha.s a starting point the hormone levels info was great.

Can you provide the link, please.
Thanks.
3rd line.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by really

YES IT IS AMERICAN HOLOCAUST that is how I accidentally found it and pam schuffer has a lot of info in there very much worth reading if that doesn,t help get back to me i WILL TRY SOMETHING ELSE

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLUESHADOW747
Holy jumping h CHRIST this is like watching a pool game the whole time someone is speculating, calculating and observing and analyzing all the angles schematics and variables not to include the various discussions about how to take a shot someone comes up with their stick HITS the dam ball and dam" the shot is perfect! see any similarities here? or is this a digruntled ex-dr.or wanna practise science and math formula forum / it still comes down to deaths folks plain and simple people are dying it is spreading we don,t want to think about the vastness but sit on your a--itis sure doesn't help anyone there are multiple ways to implement great strategies in this as we could be doing from OBSERVING UKRAINE you catch the keyword observing?no sarcasm just fact/ paul newman had a film cool hand luke stating " what we have here is a failure to communicate

Wow, man. You're wherever you are complaining that we are doing nothing to stop this. If you think you can stop it, please do so and stop complaining to us about us.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by really

THIS IS THE WEB ADDRESS AS IT APPEARS americanholocaust... coming.blogspot.com/2009 _11_01_archive.html hope that gets you there read all the info she has it is incredible and very revealing

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by really

i wish i would back up and see whom i directed this too but it still feels the same read the threads look at the scenario look at what other people posted and never even got a response the thing is too much emphasis on numbers and stats while not alot of people around even knows what has just happened in ukraine I mean are we like trying to help here as a rule or just about threads?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I am sure given the amount of time we may have read the info at site I presented we could probably generate a serious forum and avenues to prepare and save lives as well as a huge awake for a majority more this is incredible it has been how long? the u.s. news i do not think has a clue!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BLUESHADOW747

Here's the correct link
American Holocaust

It's just a blog, from what I can tell. Many fringe blogs exist. Why you think her analysis/opinions are accurate? You do realize she's a bit of a christian fanatic, correct?

[edit on 9-11-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I just posted a thread containing an interview with the Former Health Minister of Finland. She discusses the swine flu, depopulation, the WHO and the elite.
Here it is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

yeah, she runs away on that sector quite a bit but, the really very interestin g stuff is she has blogs that really details specific very informed material that i started checking out especially in military circle and it is all true take a trip and read some of the blogs and info including some of the sites she directs you to. I found some like the Montana stuff and other blogs prior to the oct. blog really amazing but take a look it fits right in with where we are right now. get back tell me what you think

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Another update from Dr Niman. Does not sound good at all.

1918 RBD Polymorphsm in Ukraine H1N1?
Recombinomics Commentary 04:22
November 9, 2009
The recent explosion of H1N1 cases in Ukraine (see map) has focused attention on sequences linked to the outbreak, especially those in the lungs of patients who developed a cytokine storm. This hemorrhagic pneumonia has been described previously in other fatal swine flu infections, but that rapid increase in reported deaths in Ukraine has raised concerns that the virus is transmitting more efficiently, or is replicating at higher levels in lung tissue.

These changes are frequently linked to changes in the receptor binding domain (RBD) in the HA protein. Changes in this domain can affect affinity for receptors and also modify tissue tropism. The recent expansion of seasonal H3N2 with M2 S31N was linked to two changes in or near the receptor binding domain, S193F and D225N.

Recent isolates from Sao Paulo, Brazil, collected from necropsy tissue from fatal cases had two changes at position 225. Two of the isolates, A/Sao Paulo/53845/2009 and A/Sao Paulo/53838/2009) had D225N (see list), the same change seen in seasonal H3N2. Interestingly, the swine H1N1 is a triple reassortant with flu genes from swine, humans, and birds. The human gene is PB1 and it was acquired in swine infected with a human H3N2. The initial isolates had three human genes, the H3 and N2 as well as the PB1. Thus, the prior association of the human PB1 in isolates with human H3,may increase the advantage offered by D225N.

However, two other isolates from Sau Paulo, A/Sau Paulo/53225/2009 and A/Sau Paulo/53206/2009, collected from the lungs of fatal cases, had another change at position 225, D225G. This polymorphism is more widespread and recent isolates have been found in Japan, Italy, and China (see list ). Moreover this polymorphism has been found in two isolates from the 1918/1919 pandemic, A/New York/1/1918 and A/London/1/1919. Thus, in 1918 the H1N1 virus usually had a D at position 225, but some of the later isolates had D225G, which parallels the data from the 2009 swine H1N1 isolates.

These RBD changes in recent isolates from Sao Paulo, as well as the presence of D225G in sequences from 1918/1919 raise concerns that the swine H1N1 is adapting to its human host by acquisition of RBD polymorphisms.

The explosion of cases in Ukraine, and delays in the release of sequences from fatal cases in Ukraine is a cause for increasing concern. Recent accelerations of deaths have been widespread across the northern hemisphere, raising concerns that receptor binding domain changes described above, as well as a third polymorphism at position 225, D225E, (see list) are gaining traction as the swine H1N1 adapts to human hosts.

An update on the Mill Hill sequences and deposit of such sequences at a public database such as GISAID, where Mill Hill recently deposited sequences from Europe, would be useful.

www.recombinomics.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

squiz, thank you for the link. Important stuff. Looks like we may be in for a crazy ride for real and quite soon.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Security council to meet today to discuss whether a state of emergency is needed,and also the possibility of cancelling elections scheduled for January.

en.rian.ru...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

In my opinion the guilty party would NOT use a water based vectoring scheme to infect Ukraine in a biological attack.. My reasoning is this:

This plan has to be 100% fool-proof and untraceable to the perpetrator. I gaurentee you "plausible deniability" is the greatest concern for any plan of this magnitude.

This means no paper trails, no "smoking guns", more importantly, they need the ability to DENY that this is even a biological attack!! If the water was contaminated, it would be proof that a biological attack was taking place...

However, an airborne virus is the perfect vectoring mechanism... Whether its seeded with a few people, or with an aerosol spray. It leaves no real evidence proving what the vector was.. Plausible deniability. Even if people SAW planes flying over, what can they prove? NOTHING. More importantly, if its a virus, then people can argue that its nature, not a bioligical attack at all.

If the infection was bacterial in nature, they would link it to the vector quickly, thus establishing that it was a biological attack... Then the poop would really hit the fan on the political level, and that is the last thing the new world order wants right now.. They want us all worried about a virus.. not worried about a biological attack.

If we were all worried about a biological attack, then we're be worrying about THEM, and they don't want us worried about governments. They want us worried about nature right now.

Well that's my personal opinion on the matter, I realize it's not worth much.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Latest reports show deaths now stand at 155 with 11 more died yesterday.

www.kyivpost.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
It's no use releasing a lethal virus straight up for genocide, the virus would kill it's hosts too quickly and not have the legs to travel. It then may mutate into something more benign for survival purposes.

However a benign strain that can go pandemic. A strain that is prone to mutations in specific genes is a time bomb just waiting to meet up with the right combination and turn nasty. Would be perfect when you think about it, you can blame nature.

However this is obviously a lab virus, the best argument I've heard to this is from Adrian Gibbs. Although he claims accident. I've never heard exactly why the WHO dismissed his research?

Could the silly swine flu actually be the 1918 replica? all signs point to yes.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by squiz]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

ANCHORAGE, Alaska — Suspected swine flu is sweeping a traditional Eskimo whaling village on a remote Alaska island — prompting an urgent medical mission to deliver help.
"Diomede is probably the most isolated place in the United States right now," said David Head, a doctor involved in the effort.

This is very concerning. I'm from Alaska, and I know this part of the country very well. It's very remote. My parents had friends from Diomede. Very odd this would start up there.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Dr. Nimian raises some serious issues. Lets hope WHO releases the sequences soon.

The 1918 strain killed 3% of the world's population. But the world's population was much smaller then, and population density much less. At that time the majority of the population lived in rural areas. Now the majority lives in urban centers, and even those who live in rural areas typically shop at the regional stores, like WallMart in the US, which could become huge vectors for an air born version of the 1918 strain, or some facimile thereof. Hence, the death rate per 1000 could become higher than in 1918, in spite of medical advancements, which are not that effective anyway. But even so, I doubt that it would be that much higher, maybe 10%.

If the intent is depopulation then 3-10% will not meet the objective in any significant way. The stated goal of many depopulation advocates is more on the order of 50-90% reduction. For example, the Georgia Guidestones call for a 500 million world population goal. So I have a hard time seeing how the 1918 strain could met that objective, unless it is but the first stage in a multi-stage plan.

The book of Revelations talks about seven vials, some of which bring about plague and disease. Whether or not those are accurate prophecies remains to be determined, but I wouldnt put it past those behind this hypothetical plan to purposefully develop a model that matches those prophecies. Those who stand at the pinnacle of the socio-economic hierarchy are notoriously savvy when it comes to ancient esoteric doctrines, and like to think of themselves as the agents of Destiny.

The first vial is the one that pertains to "disease" as described as below.

"And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image"

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Angiras]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Any news about the case in Oregon? It can't be long before it is spreading in the US.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Tymoshenko claims flu cases slowing.

www.kyivpost.com...

This is extraordinary considering the figures we have seen-could this be an attempt to block any chances of rescheduling elections for a later date ?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
450 violations recorded as Police inspect drug stores and pharmacies across Ukraine.

www.kyivpost.com...

We had earlier reports of prices being increased by up to 800%.

Its not only drugs either-one report last week told of lemons and onions increasing in price from 0.5 usd per kg to 2.5 usd

new topics

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join