It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Hey, JJay and others who saw the note about calcarea sulphurica:

I just re-read that blurb on calcarea sulphurica, and I noticed I made a mis-type. The write-up she quoted from Dr. Clark's was on sulphuricum acidum, not calcarea sulhpurica. Sorry...just realized my mistake!

I'll post it again, putting the remedies in bold this time:

Following the dictates of classical homeopathy, applicable also to animals, and by crossing the listing rubrics in the Repertories which consider influenza, pneumonia and pulmonary hemorrhage caused by the latter, it is clear that there are only two remedies which could be “highly suggestive” for the treatment of hemorrhagic pneumonia caused by the virus H3N8 in dogs. These two remedies are: Calcarea Sulphurica and Sulphuricum Acidum.

Reading the proving of the single remedies in the medical book of Doctor Clark, only one remedy appears which could be “highly suggestive” and specific for the treatment of hemorrhagic pneumonia caused by the virus H3N8: Sulphuricum Acidum.

Doctor Clark describes in his “Materia Medica” the proving of Sulphuricum Acidum which for similarity can treat: ecchymosis, hemorrhage, influenza, pneumonia, prolonged hemoptysis, cough with hemoptysis, profuse pulmonary hemorrhage and the subsequent collapse. In the Repertories influenza, pneumonia, pulmonary hemorrhage during pneumonia, etc. can be found in the rubrics. Not wishing to re-write a book of homeopathy only in order to indicate the “highly suggestive” homeopathic remedy for the treatment of hemorrhagic pneumonia caused by the influenza virus A which infects human beings dogs also, I would advise anyone who wishes to understand how I identified the remedy, to read the book “SARS, a proposition for its treatment” in which the modus operandi of classic homeopathic medicine is described.

Just for my own personal curiosity, I decided to do a little repetorization myself of the symptoms that have come out of the Ukraine, and this is what I found.

I went to my homeopathic software under hemorrhagic pneumonia and found the following 10 remedies in Reference Works:

baptisia- (source, Knerr)
calcarea sulphurica- (source, Kent)
cantharsis - (Source: Reckweg)
chel (chelidonium) (Source: Knerr)
chin (china) - (Source: Knerr)
crot-h (crotalus horridus) (source: Knerr)
ferr-p (ferrum phosphoricum) (Source: Woodbury)
merc (mercurius) (hemorrhagic pneumonia with suppuration of the lungs (Source: knerr)
sec (secale) (Source: Woodward)
sulph-ac (sulphuricum acidum) (Source: Kent and Knerr)

However, in both Kent's reperatory and the Classic respiratory, there were only 2 remedies under "chest, hemorrhage, pneumonia, after", and that was: Calc-s and sulph-ac.

I then thought of the symptoms that are being reported by the doctors out of Ukraine with the patients with the hemorrhaghic pneumonia, and what was most striking was the suddenness. I typed in the rubric: "generalities: sudden manifestations."

Under that one, there was only 1 remedy that shared both symptoms and that was sulph-ac. Calc-s does not have the rubric "sudden manifestation". This explains why that source picked sulphuricum acidum.

However, if you use different sources, lesser known sources, you'll find the other remedies, too also have symptoms of "hemorrhagic pneumonia" and "sudden manifestations", including:

ferr-p (also a common flu remedy),
crot-h (known for hemorrhaging)
cantharsis

Since ferrum phosphoricum is also a common cold and flu remedy, I'll also put this blurb down from Woodbury about ferrum phosphoricum:

PATHOGENETIC ACTION. Physiologically normal constituent of the blood, enriches it with hemoglobin. Disturbances of iron molecules in muscular structures cause relaxation, resulting in stagnation of blood stream, congestion, passive hemorrhages, constipation, colic; possesses the power of attracting oxygen; found, normally in the blood corpuscles, hair, and in muscles.
CHARACTERISTICS. One of the Tissue Remedies. Iron in general and the Phosphate in particular is the remedy often indicated in the first stages of local and general febrile disturbances and inflammation. Catarrhal affections, local and general congestions, in anemic subjects with pallor and hemorrhagic tendency. Debility with failing appetite in children of anemic or chlorotic type.
First stage of influenza, cold in the head, predisposition to colds, cough, hard and dry, hoarseness, sore throat. Expectoration of pure blood in pneumonia. First stage of otitis media; hemorrhage from any part, hot, bright red in color.
Urinary difficulties, heat, chilliness, pain and fever, incontinence, spurting of urine with cough. Anemia from lack of pure blood, nosebleed, especially in children; wounds of soft parts with inflammation. Night sweats of anemic persons. Restless sleep, anxious dreams. First stage of heart disease, palpitation, rapid pulse, flushed face, articular rheumatism, crick in the back, shoulder; palms hot, rheumatic pains worse from any motion; movement sets up or increases the pain.
HOMOEOPATHIC USES. Acute fevers; colds, otitis media, acute coryza; incontinence of the urine; rheumatism, bronchitis; coughs, pneumonia, hemorrhage from any part, fractures with injury of soft parts; sprains, abscess, boils, carbuncles, chlorosis, or secondary anemia.

So, in addition to sulphuricum acidum, ferrum phosphoricum might also be a good choice for hemorrhaghic pneumonia that comes on suddenly.....if this spreads to your neck of the woods.

If anybody can find any other specific and striking symptoms that is particular to the patients in Ukraine and India (symptoms not common to all patients with pneumonia, but peculiar to this form of pneumonia that is killing peple in the Ukraine and India), post them and I can do another repetorization to try to narrow it down even further.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
Hmmmmm..... So it looks like maybe it was Asen, our OP, who may have brought the disease to Ukraine from India in the first place.

Somehow I missed this one. India is one of the countries that has a major difference in blood types. There is a good size population with type B which is rare in other places. Pakistan has Dr AQ Khan and others who will use technology. Pakistan ISI and AQ work together. India is the US ally to deter Pakistan nukes against us. hmmmmm. Yeah, I see the dots connecting now.
Remember the AQ video with dogs in cages in the desert and then they were sprayed with an agent and died at one of the training camps? But something had to trigger the decision to release biologicals against India. And that would probably be Iran and the exposure of their hidden nuke plant inside a mountain? With one nuke in their arsonal they could be emboldened to release a biological. (yes, Iran and AQ and Saudi work together).

Back to personal levels of red, orange and yellow alert. I am always on red alert... makes for great personal relationships, heh... but I recognize that we have been attacked on many levels and infiltrated in government, military and our resources. Red alert can be exhausting though, so allow yourselves time to cleanse the mind, body and soul.
Good luck. Be safe.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolMemberOfATS
How to embed ATS video?

Edit: Nevermind, i managed. Here you go

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 4/11/09 by CoolMemberOfATS]

[edit on 4/11/09 by CoolMemberOfATS]

(click to open player in new window)

New and updated video
[edit on 8/11/09 by CoolMemberOfATS]

[edit on 8/11/09 by CoolMemberOfATS]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I knew a agent from Armenia who would look for messages in American films and he saw alot of secret messages too. Yes there are parallels. They can be used as tools to help us make decisions. In the Cold War people of the region had to use this special code to stay safe.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Seems theres no latest reports coming from Ukraine news agencies today.
Moldova however is reporting 25 new cases;

www.rferl.org...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Slovakian authorities have also asked Ukraine to stop people from most affected areas from crossing its borders

www.tasr.sk...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
REGARDING THE 12 MONKEYS CONNECTION:

Holy crap...I just watched those scenes from 12 Monkeys.

Also, to add: If I remember correctly, in the movie, the biological agents was let go in an airport, because there were all the "security checks" in place. The guard opened up the suitcase and opened the liquid vials, thus releasing the virus....thus using our own defenses (security checkpoints) against us. This movie was made before 9/11...before all the strict security checks were put into place!

Given this information in 12 Monkeys, and considering and the warning found in the lone gunman episode of the X-files (of planes crashing into the WTC towers before 9/11 happened) I think this is a pretty big find!

Hollywood is either trying to warn us, or passing along hidden messages, or there are a few very psychic screen-writers tapped into the collective unconscious.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Given this information in 12 Monkeys, and considering and the warning found in the lone gunman episode of the X-files (of planes crashing into the WTC towers before 9/11 happened) I think this is a pretty big find!

Hollywood is either trying to warn us, or passing along hidden messages, or there are a few very psychic screen-writers tapped into the collective unconscious.

I think it is more the case that politicians and their business/intelligence cronies aren't snobbish about where they get their ideas from.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by martin3030

Hi Martin, I'd like to confirm your report. Always good to get confirmation in such cases. (BTW I understand you have someone close to this too, who can get information, so I'm saying this mainly for the benefit of readers, rather than only yourself.)

Yesterday's report in the Pravda News Slovakia says:

Chrípka na Ukrajine desí. Slovensko zatvára ďalší priechod

ČTK | 7. novembra 2009 16:24
Slovensko pre chrípkovú epidémiu na Ukrajine od nedele rána dočasne uzavrie hraničný priechod v Ubli. Pre motoristov tak zostane otvorený len priechod vo Vyšnom Nemeckom. Oznámil to v sobotu minister vnútra Robert Kaliňák.

Text in Slovak. My Translation:

Ukraine Stricken by Flu. Slovakia Closes Another Crossing

Due to the flu epidemic in Ukraine, Slovakia is temporarily closing another border crossing in Ubli from Sunday morning. So for motorists the only crossing still open is in Vysne Nemecke. This was announced on Saturday by Robert Kalinak, Minister of the Interior.

(End of translation)

The report goes on to say that the reason for tightening border controls is the still-deteriorating situation in Ukraine.

It concludes by saying that while they have had 12,000 new cases of flu or flu-like illness in the past week in Slovakia, they're not swine flu [A (H1N1)]. They have only recorded a total of about 200 cases of swine flu in Slovakia (ie since the world pandemic began). They then say swine flu may have claimed its first Slovak victim -- but that cannot be confirmed until an autopsy report is ready next week.

That last point about the autopsy is interesting, because it shows they are not working on the assumption that the person died of swine flu, but rather that they believe the person had swine flu but it's not known if that was the cause of death.

And that's an important distinction.

Mike

[edit on 8/11/09 by JustMike]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

well thank you for your post I brought this AMAZING INSIGHT to the post yesterday and some mental job in here going by seattle thought we ought to keep the topics just on ukraine I agree ukraine is the topic however this is a major global issue and cannot understand or begin to understand the depth of why this isn't being taken more seriously and preparing people for a crisis epidemic that could be overturned if handled on a global or national scale

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BLUESHADOW747

The reason is that there are many other threads for that sort of thing: this one IS focussed on the Ukrainian situation, and most would like to keep it that way, as it is extraordinary. Not that your points aren't well-taken, it's that here they are simply a distraction from the issues most of us are discussing and observing here.

So thanks, but keep on topic please.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

no, the ONLY SOURCE of brains on here is YOU seattletruth don't you know?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Lighten up BlueShadow, all Seattle did was suggest that this topic be discussed elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

WHO ? may I ask thinks they have a right to legal mass murder? depopulation gee I don't recall hearing about that or seeing that in a Bible anyone thinking that depopulation is a morally right or answer should consider themselves a GOD

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
I knew a agent from Armenia who would look for messages in American films and he saw alot of secret messages too. Yes there are parallels. They can be used as tools to help us make decisions. In the Cold War people of the region had to use this special code to stay safe.

Here the codes are all in ONE MOVIE.. And Guess what.. the false-flag biological attack IS DONE IN UKRAINE even. Followed by nuclear false flag.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8-11-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

LET ME STATE SOMETHING AGAIN AS WELL AS WHAT OTHER POSTERS HAVE NOTED AS WELL THIS TOPIC AND TOPICS HAVE BEEN ABOUT UKRAINE DOESNT IT OCCUR TO ANYONE THIS ALSO INVOLVES ALL OF US NOT, JUST ISOLATED TOPICS FOR SPECIALTIES THIS IS A GLOBAL AND WORLD EVENT BEING THAT IT MAY HAVE STARTED IN UKRAINE HOWEVER, DOESN.T ELIMINATE OTHER POSTS RE; THE MATTER IN UKRAINE WHY THE H--- WOULD SOMEONE NEED NEW THREADS THERE 15 MILLION NOW?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BLUESHADOW747

Blueshadow, please relax. We got it. Nobody's against you. We all understand this may have global implications. Can we keep the thread on facts and speculation about the facts, please.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
O.K. let me see --- here ," there are movies that warn us and even books that have forcasted all this, I don,t know could be something is up? well I really believe now that the movies told me so; anyways to all the posters that see the reality and the wayUKRAINE is setting the stage while the agenda is being setup hopefully the next movie will show us our options and ways to deal with this on a GLOBAL SCALE

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by really

yeah I am taking a break some of this b.s. on here just reall gets me and creeps me out though talk to you guys later I will look for aliens now!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth

Here the codes are all in ONE MOVIE.. And Guess what.. the false-flag biological attack IS DONE IN UKRAINE even. Followed by nuclear false flag.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by seattletruth]

Ummm I was sortta like wow interesting, until the idiot started spouting off about the triangle flags all over the place...

Flags do that as a matter of simple physics, and hes making it out like they where deliberately made to fall like that, they always do. Not to mention the fact any spire covered building immediately gets his 'look a pyramid' remark... i mean heaven forbid the director used a well known building to give the watcher an idea of where the scenes where taking place in (since when has a Russian dome spire anything like a pyramid?).

Its an interesting connection, but unfortunately i wouldn't trust that videos maker at all and chalk it up to coincidence... but i will give him some benefit with those first few ones in the desert and the compass triangle on the missile they where suspect.

Dont think its got any real connection to the events this thread is about however... only time will really tell.

Hope the poor buggers in the Ukraine pull through it all, what ever and how ever it may be.

new topics

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join