It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
hniman #H1N1 Ukraine hosp top 24K - Homorrhagic cluster comments #Swine flu http://(link tracking not allowed)/3FETmW
2 minutes ago from web

Total infections:478,456
Total hospitalizations:24,003
Total deaths:81

Rhiza Labs FluTracker

Holy moly that is a big rise not only in deaths ,(although they have shot up ) but the total infections have nearly doubled in two days( i believe it was at 250.000 two days ago or there abouts). The hospitalizations: 24,003 have risen by approx 10,000 . If these figures are true then that isn't normal is it ? At this rate the whole country will be infected in two more weeks!!

[edit on 4-11-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
What is troubling to me is that even with social distancing we are still seeing a rise in cases. These should start dropping off one would think once all the people that were infected start showing symptoms.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
www.javno.com...

Eighty-six people have died in Ukraine from flu and respiratory infections, the health ministry said Wednesday, in an epidemic the World health Organisation could be largely due to the A(H1N1) virus.

The ministry said that almost half a million cases of flu and acute respiratory infections had been recorded since mid-October in the country of 46 million, while 24,000 people have been hospitalised.

1. acute respiratory infections, they still keep saying this, after 110 pages of thread, whatever kind of acute it is it is its really not a nice thing to get

2. do we see a doubling of the infections since yesterday, wasn't it 250000 and now its almost half a million, a doubling a day can spread to my country very very fast, i would even say that any country could be viable to germs very fast.

3. maybe ukraine has poisened its own people, maybe its the swine flu vaccine doing this as mentioned could be the reason hungary is not suffering from this

4. if it was normal flu it wouldnt make a headline, if it was swineflu as seen until now it would not make roadblocks, people are having acute respiratory infections they are having a nasty time, cant breath if 24000 goes to the hospital it is not just a normal flu you can take at home in bead

5. if there is 2 or more kinds of flu, these two kinds would have some sort of relationship maybe working together or one being dominant or?? any clues? im no expert

just tried to write something on this,

6. how do they know there is nearly half a million people now having flu, are these statistic estimates or direct contacts to sicks, be on phone or by doctor are these real numbers for people having acute troubles with their lungs

7. how big a percentage of the half million has ARI (acute resperatory infection) ?

8. what is the link between the ARI syndrome and the rumours of people dead with very stranged burned out lungs.

9. what is "Serious"...? how can we use our inside information like on page ?? of this thread when inside ATS information provided talks with doctors, saying this is Serious.. serious is a serious word. -is it possible to deduct something at least to that "something" is going on in ukraine!!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
You've got to be kidding me!

I get my post removed that says "I put eco on ignore, it makes the thread more bearable" in response to another member begging the mods to do something about Eco, after HE disrupts the thread for days, and MY post gets removed?? After Eco disrupts the post for days, name calling, and bullying people....and basically hijacking the thread. But MY post gets removed for suggesting another member put Eco on ignore??

Now I wish I would have had a war of Eco with him yesterday instead of putting him on ignore!! Screw this.... ATS has gone downhill. I'm through with this site.

Thanks, mods, for removing MY post suggesting people put Eco on ignore, but not warning Eco about bullying and hijacking the thread.

Hijack successfully accomplished.

(Can't wait to see how long THIS post stays up before IT gets removed.)

Have a nice life, everyone.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hah, got another "news", which is pretty... uhm... ah, just check it by yourself:

wiadomosci.wp.pl...

"Ukrainian milice detained 2 polish citizens in Lviv, that were trying to sell facemasks"

The price of a single facemask they wanted to get was about 10 grivens (3,5zł = approx 1euro); the cost of one facemask in polish pharmacy is ~0,10euro.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Have you guys seen this yet?

Link

This article mentions an IBM memo that their would be an flu pandemic within 5 years, the chance? 100%

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

My thoughts and prayers go with you. Godspeed.

link   
Not good, my room mate just said he has the exact symptoms as me with slight temperature. We have been getting outside the hostel for the last few days for some work. And this happens now...

link   

Originally posted by nikiano

I get my post removed that says "I put eco on ignore, it makes the thread more bearable" after HE disrupts the thread for days, and MY post gets removed?? After HE disrupts the post for days, name calling, and bullying people....MY post gets removed for suggesting pepple put him on ignore??

Screw this. ATS has gone downhill. I'm through with this site.

Have a nice life, everyone.

Thanks, mods, for removing MY post, but not warning him about bullying, thread hijacking or whatever.

Please don't go I for one have enjoyed your posts.I agree this thread has got out of hand , try to rise above it and don't take things too personally.
Like some one else said "people are dying out there "kind of focuses things a little and makes arguments like the ones on this board seem very trivial.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k
Not good, my room mate just said he has the exact symptoms as me with slight temperature. We have been getting outside the hostel for the last few days for some work. And this happens now...

I keep my fingers crossed it's just cold, seasonal flu at the outside...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Asen...Have you had direct contact with people showing symptoms while outside the hostel? Are you starting to get an elevated fever? God speed to you friend as I have been following this thread from page one. Please keep us posted as to how you are doing.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by iggster]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Aqwart

Took some paracetamol before, has not helped with the headache, just gave him some how. Feeling a bit awkward, like drunk. Outside was very cold, spent quite some time in freezing temp. waiting for taxi on multiple occasions. Hope its just a cold.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by iggster

Yes I have been in contact with 2 people with severe cough, one of them a doctor, who had high fever. I talked about him before on the thread. He was the one who needed tamiflu despaately. I had gone with him to get those meds. At one point he and me were without masks. He was in our room also. But he has improved now without Tamiflu.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Thanks to everyone who sent me U2U's and posted posts asking me not to leave, and to not let Eco drive off yet another person.

Ok, I'll stay and do my best to continue to contribute something meaningful when I find more.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983
Have you guys seen this yet?

Link

This article mentions an IBM memo that their would be an flu pandemic within 5 years, the chance? 100%

The headline of same page says, "IBM plan assumptions".

They were assuming a 100% chance for the sake of being prepared. At least, that's how I take it.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Asen you have been brilliant.
Just to say, swine flu (if it is that) does not always come with a fever. So don't think that has to be one of the symptoms.
www.nytimes.com...

[edit on 4-11-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano

I get my post removed that says "I put eco on ignore, it makes the thread more bearable" in response to another member begging the mods to do something about Eco, after HE disrupts the thread for days, and MY post gets removed?? After Eco disrupts the post for days, name calling, and bullying people....and basically hijacking the thread. But MY post gets removed for suggesting another member put Eco on ignore??

*snip*

Definitely do not leave nikiano! Please stay..... it is members like you that keep this thread alive and meaningful.

I almost suggested the very same thing for people to do to save this thread as "eco" has ruined it, never gets off and posts the same nasty ego arguments every third post. He's flooding it.

Mods? This should have been stopped way before you start removing our posts to try to save this thread by advising survival measures like putting the thread flooding members on ignore. Very disappointed.

Asen... before my post is removed...... I want to thank you for alerting us to this and my thoughts and prayers are with you. As for your feeling sick... your heater had stopped, you've been without sleep and freezing... I would expect you not to be feeling real good. Could just be you are run down or possibly getting a cold.

Mods? You cannot say these posts you are removing are not On Topic.... they are On Topic....... the "topic" of this thread has become "Ecoparity" for the past few days. That was allowed to happen while the majority of us want the original topic back.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

I think many have heeded your advice. Those of us following closely have dealt with it in our own way.

Main thing is the people over there and the 'true' dis-ease. I think most know of the nefarious actions by those in power and that that is what has led to this issue.

Those with huge Egos here are placing themselves in front of the true crisis. That says a lot about them.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

No I don't have fever, just coughing and sneezing and bad headache, which won't go away with paracetamol, with a awkward feeling like being drunk...But I guess I am just a bit paranoid with all this happening all around

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

reply to post by unicorn1

No I don't have fever, just coughing and sneezing and bad headache, which won't go away with paracetamol, with a awkward feeling like being drunk...But I guess I am just a bit paranoid with all this happening all around

Best of luck to you. I can certainly understand why you might feel paranoid with all of what surrounds you and all that you've read here. My only advice is to try and keep your symptoms controlled as much as possible in order to avoid being detained. At the same time, prepare as best you can for the possibility that you may be stopped at any number of borders and not allowed to cross. Be well, stay safe, and try to remain in touch.

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join