It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
NIMBY, not in my backyard. The local news won't pick this up. They report after the fact and go for ratings. There is no news station that reports immediate information that the public needs, anywhere, ever. Wake up call!

We are on our own, all alone. That's why I found the asen connection so remarkable.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Is something like this possible? This some scary s**t!

[edit on 4/11/09 by CoolMemberOfATS]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolMemberOfATS

This video says it's not available in my country. What is the video about?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Here`s something I found today. "The silence about vaccine deaths in media is due to the confidential contracts with the vaccine manufacturers." Dr. Eric Beeth - A Sweedish General Practioner working in Belgium www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
Here`s something I found today. "The silence about vaccine deaths in media is due to the confidential contracts with the vaccine manufacturers." Dr. Eric Beeth - A Sweedish General Practioner working in Belgium www.rumormillnews.com...

That's interesting. No doubt there are drug companies making billions off of the pandemic.

What if this is the beginning of the worst pandemic in the history of man? And we were there. whoa, stoner flashback. It's funny because there are so many skeptics out there and some of them will probably survive. I will personally hunt them down.

Thank you all for the great links and info, keep them coming.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yep....sounds like a media blackout. After all, if a hemorrhagic pandemic in Ukraine and Eastern Europe isn't newsworthy, what is?

Also, as someone reminded me about 100 pages, ago....we're in an "official swine flu state of emregency", and in a state of emergency, the government can control the media.

Scary. Makes you wonder what else they're not telling us.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

CoolMember, look at the message I got for your video on youtube which I can't see because I'm in the U.S.:

This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions.

Can you please give us a summary of what's said in the video?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Video info:

Those of you who saw the movie may remember that there was a parallel story throughout the movie about the boy trapped in well shaft, and it attracted huge media and public attention. Later on it was shown it as a hoax, the boy was hiding in the barn. Just like our balloon boy hiding in the house. In the same time in the main story line, James (B. Willis; who came from to future) is telling Kathryn that next month people will start dieing from unknown virus. Now balloon boy incident took place in mid October, and now in November we see whats going on in Ukraine, some new type of virus outbreak. I dont know, it might be just some kind of wild coincidence, but somehow i doubt that. Watch and decide for yourself. And take care.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You tube video with some statistics -
www.youtube.com...

link   
reply to post by JustMike

Hey Mike,
I like your posts and appreciate the research on this pandemic info, and say hello to Praha for me! I've never been, but my grandma used to mention Praha, as she was from Slovakia (Bratislava area). Someday I hope to visit my people! : )

from an American

[edit on 4-11-2009 by formernewager]

link   

What? The video says that someone made up the 12 Monkey story in the Ukraine and it's a hoax?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Getting pissed off with the disinformation we are getting from the media, so I sent this message to Sky and ITN:

Does this explain the media blackout regarding the Ukraine swineflu mutation?

www.rumormillnews.com...

Thought the news was for the people, not the government?!

Or can u prove me wrong?

Hopefully they will answer. Everytime I asked the question they never answered. As far as stirring up a hornets nest is concerned? I don't give a sh*t!!!!!

Sorry for my bad French!! I'm Scottish!!!

[edit on 4/11/2009 by stevcolx]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

is there a chance you can DL this video, and post it on ATS for all of us to see?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

yup, im uploading it now

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Thought you guys might be interested in hearing this. A few pages back, a few of us were theorizing whether or not vaccinating a region could make an epidemic happen faster, or make a virus mutate faster.

Well, here in Arizona, the H1N1 flu vaccine just became available last week, I think. Before that, we did not have one patient in my hospital as a flu patient, not did I see any orders for anti-virals here in the hospital where I work.

This week, the week after they started the H1N1 vaccinations in my city, we got patients admitted with influenza. Boy....that was fast.

Was it a coincidence that the flu hit my city about a week after the vaccines were started? Was it a coincidence that we got the first patients on antivirals about a week after the vaccinations started? I don't know. I'm sure the WHO and the CDC would say that we got the vaccine "in the knick of time"....right when flu season started...but my gut is telling me that the vaccinations might have kick started the flu season, instead.

Anyway, all of this made me think....anyone know if Asen said if the H1N1 vaccine was given in his area anytime recently?

EDIT TO ADD:

Just to clarify, it is not unusual to have patients admitted to the hospital for flu during flu season. I'm just questioning the timing of the fact that the first patients don't get admitted to my hospital until the vaccinations got underway.

Also, my hospital could also be an abnormality...I don't know what the statistics are in the other hospitals in the area. They may have had flu patients before the vaccinations started.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
How to embed ATS video?

Edit: Nevermind, i managed. Here you go

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Heres a video for those who haven't seen it befor.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Were these injection vaccines or the spray, Nikiano? Or, as the spray is otherwise referred to by the FDA: Monovalent Vaccine Live, Intranasal.

I'm just curious. Not forming even a hint of conspiracy. Nope. Maybe later.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

is it the h1n1 or is it something much more deadly. 6 weeks ago in the Canadian news paper there was an article about something in a village in china .a virus -the papers used its [-scientific name only -]it stated that the Chinese troops were called in and the village was surrounded -NO ON IS OR WAS ALLOWED IN OR OUT. it only appeared for 1 day and nothing else was reported anywhere in the news -TOTAL BLACK-OUT AND CENSURE.
ANY ONE WANT TO GUESS AT IT -1912 or 1913 flu and there is no cure,remember that they dug up some of the frozen bodies of the plague victims for what germ warfare and it got lose maybe .
and we all have such open BORDERS for HUMANITARIAN reasons ,I WONDER WHO IS GOING TO BE THE UNLUCKY ONE TO BRING HERE TO THE AMERICAS .

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
reply to post by nikiano

Well, you're certainly entitled to your opinion. I don't see how anyone can possibly deny that the term "pneumonic plague" is causing all kinds of confusion and added drama but that's me I guess, always seeing things my own way.....

I'm so glad you cleared that up.

The words 'pneumonic plague' are not causing any confusion at all. The only confusion being created is by you - who are unwilling or unable to allow others to post without making personal attacks.

There is no truth in science - everything is based on data, and analyzed and a confidence factor (probability - percentage) is established.

Truth is for fanatics like yourself, and religious people. The moderators would have saved the entire thread a lot of grief by banning your posting privileges ages ago.

I am not waiting for the WHO to tell me what it is - they are lying assh-les who were very likely involved in creating it. I am not waiting for CNN, Fox or some other 'credible' source to tell me what it is or is not.

I am looking at all the data - and I will personally decide what precautions I will take. Trying to claim you know the 'truth' simply makes you into a religious zealot, and destroys any scientific credibility that you never had to start with.

I feel that I would like to refer to this outbreak as pneumonic plague as frequently and loudly as possible - simply to watch your paroxysmal spasms of denial.

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join