It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clone Conspiracy: Royal and Presidential Clones

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This thread has blown my mind, words cannot explain in detail how I am feeling at this moment. This subject is very complicated indeed and will take me a long time do digest it and make sense of it. Looks like I have a long weekend ahead of me. Thankyou OP.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
This thread has blown my mind, words cannot explain in detail how I am feeling at this moment. This subject is very complicated indeed and will take me a long time do digest it and make sense of it. Looks like I have a long weekend ahead of me. Thankyou OP.

Hi Franspeakfree,

Thanks for sharing your impressions. The reason I posted this thread is because a number of things didn't fit normal patterns, and happened to fit patterns we are led to believe cannot be.

It is normal to find people who look a lot alike one another. But it is not normal to find this in fairly common frequency among a single socio-professional class of people spanning different periods.

My first assessment what that there was something unusual worthy of noting, but as I went along detecting unusual similarities, it became obvious that there was something far beyond normal statistical coincidence behind such resemblance.

I would have thought of a "twins separated at birth" program had they been contemporaries, but they were sometimes living at very different time periods. So that theory had to be sent to the closet.

Then I wondered what could produce this, and all I could conclude was some form of genetic replication. While much of the nature of the universe remains a mystery to us and to often erroneous modern science, I couldn't figure out how nature would replicate certain people, and why said individuals would happen to be of Royal Bloodlines.

First it became apparent that nature had be "helped" in this replication process, by some form of reproductive intervention or genetic reproduction using semi or fully artificial means.

Second it was disturbing to note that it was most often people from Royal Bloodlines who had been replicated and placed into positions of political or cultural leadership. This is why there are two threads, one dealing with Royal and Presidential Clones, the other dealing with Stars and Celebrity Clones.

Finally it was no longer a matter of whether this was happening, nor even how it was done technically, which is not the central issue here, but WHO was doing this and WHY?

You will note that there were many posts about it most likely being done by Secret Societies tied to Royal Families. This seemed most logical because these Bloodlines were the ones pooled and sourced for the donor DNA used for the replicants. However, even though they were probably involved, that would be too tidy an answer. And it wouldn't explain a number of other concurrent events.

Lastly, I have come to the conclusion that humanity has been toyed with for a long time by some Alien presence using these Clones to lead our societies as well as control our behaviors. They are most likely instrumented agents of an invading force, our "Keepers" so to speak. And doesn't it feel that way, when you observe the behavior of the political class when they meet in the G20 or hang at the Bilderberg?

What is most disturbing about the Clone Conspiracy is that, no matter how incredible it seems and hard to believe, it is just the tip of the Iceberg revealing far more behind the scenes. It shows just how far THEY have gone to enslave humanity and engineer a false reality in which we live what we imagine are normal lives.

So I am quite sorry for bringing such disturbing news to you and others here reading this thread. It is very uncomfortable to awaken to a grim assessment of our human condition and to realize just what we are up against.

Try to take it in stride, not thinking about it for a while and only coming back to it when it helps make sense of things. It is important to not replace a SET way of seeing things with another static image of a less pleasing reality. I'm sure our world holds many other mysteries which could make this an interesting adventure and not a grim fate. We are awakening, and that's what counts.

GS

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
After a time of absence, I have returned to this thread having

something of substance to contribute to the mystifying phenomenon

I have termed the Royal and Presidential Clone Conspiracy.

BREAKING NEWS * * * BREAKING NEWS * * * BREAKING

NEWS * * * BREAKING NEWS * * * BREAKING NEWS * *

* BREAKING NEWS * * *

The CLONE CONSPIRACY has existed for a considerable time on Earth.

This has been done by ALIENS who have been present among us

periodically. This has been done to subvert our governments and

to assist in our destruction for the final plan, the ALIEN AGENDA

of taking over the entire Earth's surface for their sole use.

Numerous sources have analyzed the nature of this Alien presence

on Earth, and this has intensified since the 1943 PHiladelphia

Experiment opened a wormhole whereby they came in mass to be

eliminated unbeknownst to the general public by events such as the

Bimini Nuclear Tests.

They have been historically invested in Elite and Priestly groups

as well as through Secret Society Cults such as the Babylonian

Brotherhood of the Serpent and its current representation as The

Illuminati.

The US Government since Eisenhower has assisted them and there is

ongoing a competition between loyal Americans and Masonic traitors

in the midst of most Government Agencies and Administrations some

of which are complicit of the Aliens and thus Traitors to Humanity

and the others who are fighting as they can those guilty of High

Treason.

This combat has stepped up as the ALIENS have deceived the Bilderbergers that they would survive the depopulation agenda foisted under the guise of Earth Changes, Armageddon or 2012 doomsday scenarios. We shall see how this plays out, hopefully not from the front seat.

So this explains how CLONES have been used as VESSELS for the Etheral constituants of dimensional DEMONS who are physical Dark Matter entities in another parallel Dimension but who are allied with the Draco Reptilians in the objective of taking over the Earth.

Beware of the CLONES. Only their body is human, they have no souls and they are serving masters bent upon our destruction. Humanity be warned.

GETSMART

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
After a time of absence, I have returned to this thread having

something of substance to contribute to the mystifying phenomenon

I have termed the Royal and Presidential Clone Conspiracy.

BREAKING NEWS * * * BREAKING NEWS * * * BREAKING

NEWS * * * BREAKING NEWS * * * BREAKING NEWS * *

* BREAKING NEWS * * *

The CLONE CONSPIRACY has existed for a considerable time on Earth.

This has been done by ALIENS who have been present among us

periodically. This has been done to subvert our governments and

to assist in our destruction for the final plan, the ALIEN AGENDA

of taking over the entire Earth's surface for their sole use.

Numerous sources have analyzed the nature of this Alien presence

on Earth, and this has intensified since the 1943 PHiladelphia

Experiment opened a wormhole whereby they came in mass to be

eliminated unbeknownst to the general public by events such as the

Bimini Nuclear Tests.

They have been historically invested in Elite and Priestly groups

as well as through Secret Society Cults such as the Babylonian

Brotherhood of the Serpent and its current representation as The

Illuminati.

The US Government since Eisenhower has assisted them and there is

ongoing a competition between loyal Americans and Masonic traitors

in the midst of most Government Agencies and Administrations some

of which are complicit of the Aliens and thus Traitors to Humanity

and the others who are fighting as they can those guilty of High

Treason.

This combat has stepped up as the ALIENS have deceived the Bilderbergers that they would survive the depopulation agenda foisted under the guise of Earth Changes, Armageddon or 2012 doomsday scenarios. We shall see how this plays out, hopefully not from the front seat.

So this explains how CLONES have been used as VESSELS for the Etheral constituants of dimensional DEMONS who are physical Dark Matter entities in another parallel Dimension but who are allied with the Draco Reptilians in the objective of taking over the Earth.

Beware of the CLONES. Only their body is human, they have no souls and they are serving masters bent upon our destruction. Humanity be warned.

GETSMART

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I recently stumbled upon information which cross cuts the reptilian sighting I mentioned earlier in this thread. Apart from the short tail, which I did NOT see on the individual I observed, the rest is an ALMOST PERFECT MATCH.

Here is a link to the originating thread:

Reptilian Alien Invasion

I find this very compelling for a number of reasons.

1. The dragon type creature I saw had large glowing RED eyes;

2. He had a large hump very high up on his back, behind his neck, which could have been folded up wings;

3. I sensed he had just had a lustful Bloodfest;

I can only say that the person who had this vision was fortunate that his own sighting was not in person. You may want to compare his comments with the description I gave of the Creature I saw on a city street in a major metropolis 3 years ago.

HIS ACCOUNT:

"in real-life the the 'skin'/hide around the eyes was a very reddish color and the eyes were bright blood red, almost appeared as though the eyes glowed with their own luminance, while the cat-eye/reptilian eye pupil was a bright orange-reddish color and about two inches in length...big eyes. The graphic does not do them justice. Inside aquious-humor of the Drakko 'eye', I could see little bubbles. I was eye-ball to eye-ball with one of these individuals, maybe two inches distance. The impression I receive was of a cunning intelligence, very smart and they are highly telepathic. The Drakko was smiling at me, I caught the very clear impression of something to the effect, "I'll catcha later". "

MY ACCOUNT:

"...the top of his back was humped and his upper body was slightly arched forward. I wondered whether he had a backpack under his sweatshirt, but saw that it was too high mounted to be anything hanging on straps. This bump on his upper back made him look slightly slumped forward, yet with such a posture he reached abnormally tall height: he was approximately 9-foot tall which, with his legs straightened, would make him as tall as a one story building. Once he was around 200 feet away it struck me, the small trees next to him looked like bushes – he was so tall that he had changed their scale."

"But upon looking intently at his features, which were not easily distinguished in the bluish haze of neon streetlamps, I noticed that under the cowl of his sweatshirt hood his lower face extended forward as it went down, not receding as customary below the nose. He had what I would term a dominant mouth extending past the nose and reflecting dark greenish brown with a leathery segmented texture. This seemed really strange and I looked above at his eyes set a couple of inches further back from what I can only refer to as his ‘snout’. Covered by the sweatshirt hood, his deep set dark red eyes glowed larger than golf balls. It was then that I suddenly realized… that such a being couldn’t be human… While the rest defied logic, I still didn’t know what to believe. But those EYES were striking, beaming their dark red color and looking around – they were real and a dead giveaway that he was definitely NOT human."

Urban Reptilian Sighting

"...his eyes, then struck me with their dark red glow, and I realized that this thing was alive, was not from this world (as I've come to know our world) and was an entirely different being to be reckoned with and not just an odd assortment of unusual physical characteristics I had never before seen."

"...his back bulge gave me a nagging feeling of discomfort, because I kept on staring at that bump and it was very high, almost reaching above the shoulders. It wasn't some sort of back pack because it was so high on his back. It was not a bump at an ordinarily low position, as with hunch backs who have one between their shoulder blades. It actually peaked at its higher part, near the top of his shoulders, and sloped down more gently from its peak to disappear about one quarter of the way down his back."

"He was like a triple sized warrior type, with large red glowing eyes and ten times the physical power of anything we can even imagine, not to mention not needing to use weapons given such mental and physical superiority. I'm not a slouch, when it comes to logic or even abstract thinking, but I sensed that I was a mental dwarf next to him. He seemed distinctly higher in the evolutionary scale, if there is such a thing. We are the sub-specious, and they are the Lion King."

"I cannot imagine their resilience in combat. Only that I felt that I didn't stand more of a chance than a sparrow against a mountain lion. Weapons and technology can of course change that power discrepancy, but this being had something which really did start to scare me out of my wits when I sensed it: I felt that it could read my mind and see where I was and observe my thoughts and perceptions. That is one heck of a competitive advantage."

"I wasn't frightened by him as much as by the terrified physical dread that came over my bodily senses. It was as though I felt subject to an electrical field, a mental scrutiny with a horrible intensity and equally bad intentions. I was the prey and he was the predator, that was the feeling from my body, that I was food and maybe his dinner. It made no logical sense, but was so overwhelming that I made myself as discrete as possible like an opossum playing dead. Never before having had such a signal from my body, not to mention such a strong one, I paid heed, the adrenalin helping heighten my attention."

Details of Reptilian Sighting

Urban Sighting Details

What I didn't post at the time - wanting to stick to objective testimony - but which I nonetheless did mention my personal impressions in private to another ATS member, was that I had a distinct and clear vision that this Creature had just maimed and killed with relish a group of people in a neighboring apartment. He even seemed to be reeling in pleasure at his cruelty in that "bloodfest".

This strong impression of a CARNIVOROUS PREDATOR enjoying human flesh imposed itself on me in the very presence of the Creature. It happens to coincide uncomfortably with the account of Plutron;s vision and we can only hope he wasn't an advance scout sampling menu offerings in various cities prior to the mothership's arrival.

I only hope that this threat has been anticipated and addressed by the Human Military through their Black Budget Secret Projects and the SDI Star Wars system.

What we lack today is information about survival strategies and close range combat tactics outlining effective weaponry capable of inflicting injury or death on these heinous predators.

Al Bielek aka Ed Cameron is a lead witness in the disclosure of the Philadelphia Experiment who claims to have participated in the Montauk Project's time travel to the year 2137, noting our future history. Had I not seen a real live Draco, I'd scoff at such claims as derisory . But I witnessed first hand such an Alien predator which I narrowly evaded to tell my tale. I can say "they are here" and they are a formidable enemy.

Al Bielek said* that most urban populations perished in the early 21st century, due to wars with aliens and the arrival of particularly carnivorous ones which fancied human flesh. After a few years, the US Army aided by 'Militias' were able to defeat them, once most had been "grist on their table".

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
While the following "intercepted transmission" is probably a pretext to resume what is currently going on here on planet Earth, I find it quite useful given that it ties together quite a few of the loose ends brought up by the Clone Conspiracy thread.

1. It places into persective the ancient historical intervention of UFOs and Aliens on Earth;

2. It points out the grave present Draco Reptilian threat which as a real world eyewitness I can attest is HERE NOW;

3. It shows how the Clone Conspiracy is used by their dimensional demonic allies assisting the physical Dracos;

4. It addresses the issue of human souls being harvested and used as fuel/energy/ by the Dracos;

5. It describes the Alien "Matrix" of controlled reality and manipulated prison planet socialization;

6. It presents their modes of mind control implants as well as thought monitoring technololgy;

7. It integrates the logics of depopulation and soul harvesting to use as amunition of evil against good;

8. It exposes the methods and types of human treason in secret societies, banking and government collaborators;

9. It highlights the Draco's genetic engineering of human hosts and their own Warrier Breed whch I SAW;

10. It reveals their intent to precipitate an End Times war against humanity on Earth and elsewhere;

11. It explains the global network of underground cities built by traitors who will be left to die ;

12. It outlines motives of Bloodline ritual sacrifice, CIA child abduction and underground child breeding for food.

Here's the link which should make for an interesting read:

AN 'ANONYMOUS' SOURCE 'MAY' HAVE
'INTERCEPTED' THE FOLLOWING 'SUBSPACE
TRANSMISSION'

As I noted above, instead of a geniune transmission, I believe that this text emanates from an individual or a group which has serious hidden information about the why's and wherefore's of what is happening as we speak.

Please give at least some aspects of this "item" a moment's consideration as to whether they might make sense. Reality is definitely far stranger than the cotton candy fiction we have been fed complicit scientific and educational elites who also control the media and our access to news and information.

Numerous elements in the text - namely explanations of the invasion and colonization processs from a human point of view - discredit this from being a legitimate Draco communication. However, much of the data precented therein may well be a fairly accurate representation of the facts of the matter: we ARE in a controlled slave society with illusory freedoms,.manipulated institutions, puppet governments, occult power brokers and Alien visition. Connect the dots.

GETSMART

edit on 11-9-2010 by Getsmart because: added 2 items

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I read some darwinian theory that the royal families only reproduced with certain others in genetic blood lines deemed worthy..eventually it was said that they would all be inbred. I'll try and find the source as I know till then its meaningless. Im sure others have heard this too. I highly doubt its clones. Didnt saddam have a series of look a likes ? Im sure others do too. The elite are some what paranoid

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
I read some darwinian theory that the royal families only reproduced with certain others in genetic blood lines deemed worthy..eventually it was said that they would all be inbred. I'll try and find the source as I know till then its meaningless. Im sure others have heard this too. I highly doubt its clones. Didnt saddam have a series of look a likes ? Im sure others do too. The elite are some what paranoid

Hi Q ball,

Thanks for joining the thread. I agree that the very idea of human clones is hard to stomach. First because the media and scientific references tell us it is impossible. Secondly because it compels to confront quite a few ethical and philosophical issues which we already fail to address for ourselves, much less for a world populated by both natural humans and cloned entities of human or modified genetic heritage.

If you take a moment to sort through some of the eclectic postings in this thread, you will find a number of references to why the Royal and aristocratic Bloodlines have inbred, not just to maintain fortune and influence and of course not to increase their propensity for deformities, rare diseases and birth defects. It has been presumed to be to ensure them a high proportion of Noble Blood, or a high percentage of DNA which is apparently different from that of commoners, and specific to these Bloodlines. Blue blood would be thus DNA which was hybridized or manipulated by Alien reptilians. Take this statement at face value, as preposterous or as logical. Whatever you conclude, there has been a worldwide rule of those with specific Genetic Heritage as the main criterion for dominance over the rest of us cattle, subservient and obedient loyal subjects of their MAJESTIES.

Clones are just an accelerated and customized method of providing a hybrid ruling class which is UNTRACEABLE and thus cannot be massively decapitated as it was during the French Revolution which guillotined many of these Bloodliners. Clone and implant an Illuminati, those designed to become our Stealth Reptilian Hybrid Rulers and it will be harder than ever to resist and effectively oppose the Alien occupation of our planet.

Or, if you prefer, you can find comfort in the fact that most scientific experts will tell you that we are still several decades from being able to Clone a person, and that nobody other than us has ever visited this planet or interfered with our destiny.

Good to have you on board, and enjoy the debate and often off the wall speculation to try to get at the gist of what is going on in this world where close scrutiny proves that the 0fficial Version is usually not the truth.

GS

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

So the inbreeding is confirmed, which could also explain why certain looks have carried over so many generations and not be changed. Howver im not a believer of the reptilian theory, and not sure what you meant by that reference exactly. Ive read before of the royal family being reptilian however from my understanding are you saying that the inbreeding created the reptilian dna?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

So the inbreeding is confirmed, which could also explain why certain looks have carried over so many generations and not be changed. Howver im not a believer of the reptilian theory, and not sure what you meant by that reference exactly. Ive read before of the royal family being reptilian however from my understanding are you saying that the inbreeding created the reptilian dna?

Hi Q Ball,

Inbreeding does tend to carry over looks over generations, sometimes skipping a couple. The facts about genetic heredity aren't really mainstream at this time although there are probably those in the know, as for many other forms of knowledge purposely made occult by occulting them from our view. I know this thread is long, but you may want to skim and pause for a moment on the elements about Reptilians in it. This was something I couldn't buy into, even though I'm pretty open minded and controversial in my orientations. But it was just too "ridiculous" to consider even in passing. Then I was myself witness to one, and this turned the tables on me. I had time to stare at it and examine it in detail at length all the while thinking "but it can't be, no such thing exists!" But it does and it is something I truly wished I could not have to say, but it is anyone's duty to warn others of the presence of such dreadful predators gravely endangering all of humanity.

So check it if you find a moment. I'll be glad to provide any more details you wish or explain any shortcomings you may find in my account. Regarding your question about DNA I cannot vouch for anything not being a scientist or expert in that field. Only there is apparently a vast percentage of junk DNA in humans (over 95%) which is called that simply because nobody knows what purpose it serves. So this is still an area of mystery, whether the truth is being purposely withheld or is just not yet known by anyone. Some theorize that it was "tweaked" by aliens visiting Earth in our ancient history, and the translation by the British Museum in London of recently discovered in Iraq Sumerian Tablets attest that this did happen (their authenticity is open to debate).

Whatever the case, I have discovered many more examples of celebrities and political leaders who very closely resemble people from the past of Royal Blood in a pattern of frequency which cannot allow for simple coincidence or re-edition of commonly found genes in the pool. Some think that there are dominant genes which make people with them become deferred to by others, turning them into dominant people winning castings or elections. Maybe but this is a fairly difficult to explain process whereby people's genes would communicate among each other during social interaction making our choices pre-programmed by genetics without our thoughts or free will having any genuine incidence - not a theory I can adhere to.

I personally think that Bloodlines were established worldwide by some extraneous influence, alien or unknown, and that these lineages have inbred and perpetuated their rule for millenia. Also many of the Illuminati are issue of illegitimate procreation by these same bloodliners and they also crossbreed among themselves gaining similar amounts of Blue Blood (copper rich?) as their Royal relatives. Something is up here, and this ads a strong motivational factor to any cloning of individuals from Royal Stock of former Kings or Queens. Why them, for what exact reason? That is what might be useful to establish or prove inaccurate as the case may be.

Getsmart

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
i allegedly share 99.7+% of the same dna with every human on the planet.

so, isn't everyone at least 99.7+% a clone already?

we are clones.

-et

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Im not a believe of reptillians, where in the thread was the evidence? I would be curious to see it still

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
AN 'ANONYMOUS' SOURCE 'MAY' HAVE
'INTERCEPTED' THE FOLLOWING 'SUBSPACE
TRANSMISSION'

did the anonymous source that "intercepted" that subspace transmission hear it from their shoe?

thanks,
et

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

we are clones.

-et

Hi Esoteric Teacher,

That is quite true if you consider we are just physical bodies without souls, without a higher spiritual "inner being" beyond and independent of our material body.

Those who consider that we may have something about us, a life essence which is beyond electro-magnetic chemical processes, may consider that there could be significant differences between naturally born individuals and those created entirely in vitro and/or not "invested with a soul", for if not graced by a soul they could be more readily subjected to prenatal and post natal mind control intervention by programmers or handlers.

While these suppositions are not substantiated by scientific studies or formal data, study of the history of mind control will show that the way has been paved for programs with such orientations. Also, if true and known to them, the official scientific establishment would not be in a position to make it known by publication or conferences, due to the implications for those involved who presumably also wield significant power over them, through their political influence gained by said clones.

While we may, as you suggest, all be clones given that our DNA that was "naturally engineered" during our conception process, there may be more to clones than simply aligning their genomes in a given order. On the outer frimges of the clone theory, those who have done extensive scientific research into Alien Abductions report that a recurring theme in abductions is that of reptoid Alien Greys tweaking human DNA and even going so far as removing ovums only to later re-implant fetuses back into their donor mothers, when they aren't simply used as short term carrier wombs for Alien Hybrids who are not even partly their own.

Even if we are, to a large extent, physically defined by Genetic encoding and thus gifted with or deprived of certain potentialities and predispositions, a case can be made for the possibility that we are something more than just our bodies with gel filled craniums - maybe a spirit with yearnings and aspirations, possibly a mind with invention and dreams, sometimes a heart with courage and love?

Here is where the issue of clones becomes problematic. Are they fully like us? Do they have hearts and souls, or are they uncaring robotons, mechanistic technocrats who wield skills and powers only to fulfill an obscure mission, whatever the cost to the world? We may be forced to consider that there might be something gravely and fundamentally different about clones, not because their genes aren't unique original spontaneous creations but mere copies, but because their nature may well be fundamentally "inhuman". Within a perfectly normal looking human body may appear to not have what we could define as normal human characteristics, those which usually define us as unique individuals and testify to our humanity - namely, freedom of thought, boldness of heart, depth of soul.

If clones exist, this begs the question of why on Earth would anyone want to clone people? What control is sought by this, or what other features or benefits are thus pursued?

It can be construed that the very idea of clones is a mere fantasy, a perceived construct based upon coincidental resemblances. For some natural unexplained reason, people just happen to look just like former Royalty and to spontaneously rise to fame and glory. But maybe clones do exist, and inhabit royal castles, presidential palaces or mansions in Beverly Hills or Hyde Park. If they do exist, and walk among us, setting the tone or pointing the way, there are various ways of explaining what may be the case.

Could it be that souls seeking to reincarnate "commandeer" their genes during conception to gain an almost identical appearance as that from a past life? I have not yet found contributing parameters to confirm this hypothesis. And if so, why would former royalty systematically become politicians or entertainers in their next life? There is also the possibility that nefarious military or occult scientists have been experimenting on us, by placing cloned test subjects in real situations thanks to eminent positions within society, while monitoring them methodically throughout their lifetimes. Another possibility is that clones are at this time being used as hosts or "vehicles" for alien visitors - similarly to the process shown in the recent movie Avatar - granting disembodied dimensional spirits or Aliens access to social interactions on physical Earth thus making them become infiltrated pseudo-humans.

There are in my view two main elements which together narrow down the choices. The first is that most of the clones I have been able to detect are in public positions of political or cultural leadership. This would mean that whoever operates the cloning program has the ability to place clones in society in particularly strategic positions liable to effect, through leverage effect of direct power or indirect influence, our societal evolution and our organizing principles and policies - much as do the Trilateral Commission or the Council on Foreign Relations.. This influence, however. does not seem to be to the general benefit of humanity nor for our constructive growth. By that measure one can surmise that this armada of cloned leaders might serve another master than the public good, something still unknown to us yet characterized by an "Inhuman Agenda".

Getsmart
PS. This was not heard on my shoe phone.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Im not a believe of reptillians, where in the thread was the evidence? I would be curious to see it still

Hi again Q Ball,

Neither am I a believer in Reptilians. They aren't much worth believing in. Just like I'm not a believer in horses or in giraffes. In medieval Europe folks used to think that Giraffes were made up inventions, figment of the imagination of those who claimed to have seen them in distant lands. After all, who could believe any animal could have that long a neck? For what purpose? I doesn't make sense. So I never believed in anything so weird and almost stupid sounding as dragon men, Dracos or two legged reptoids, dinosoroids, reptlilian humanioids.

Then I saw one. There is only evidence of this for myself, as I am sure as of the existence of the Earth that what I saw was real. I could see its body, examine its clothing, compare it to numerous objects and buildings, watch it from several perspectives, examine its motion, sense its intentions, perceive its thoughts which were beaming intensely, and experience gripping fear at its menace. It was real. Here's a link to the post above:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

GS

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
For those who are leaning towards attributing the Clone Conspiracy to Government Black Operations involving the Military and Secret Services, here is an interview of former US Navy black ops Aaron McCollum who states at minute 4:30 that the USA has a covert program named OMEGA which runs a number of projects including human clones aka soulless beings, in addition to operating mind controlled human/alien hybrids as well as assembled and fabricated humanoid bio-organisms. Interestingly he also refers to their use of "Pilots" to operate certain controlled humanoids which appear fully human in order to undertake military or intelligence missions remotely, similarly to what was shown in the movie Avatar.

This is a compelling hypothesis, which might be run in parallel to or in competition with possible Alien use of human clones as our leaders. However, we are sorely lacking verified confirming evidence and qualified corroborating testimony.

Here he goes further stating that there are projects run by Grays and by Reptilians also, starting at minute 1:22 and building up steam at minute 1:36:

On a lighter note, at least as long as you are not the one who was experimented on by mind controllers, creating separate alters with different identities and knowledge bases, is the way our unconscious minds can rebel against controllers and find ways to out the programming we have been subjected to. Here is a case in point reported by the mainstream news in which incompetent or otherwise complicit scientists claim is symptomatic of a rare "foreign accent" syndrome - and this despite the claim by the person experiencing the dysfunction that her accent is NOT the main change occurring! Has this ever happened to anyone you know?

English woman develops French accent

GS

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

we are clones.

-et

Hi Esoteric Teacher,

You will note that I again address a second time your very intriguing post, which is deeply philosophical and thus deserves meditation. Here is therefore a second reply which maybe corresponds more closely with the point you were trying to make?

This testimony comes from a fellow who died shortly after speaking to Project Camelot, and he says something quite interesting, that the Alien Grays reincarnate with full memory of their former life, and while unclear it seems possible that this is within a short time lapse: this could be the clue that they are actually "drones" used as hosts for visiting entities. That way they'd be better able to travel in hostile environments and to take risks which we wouldn't in a more precious and unique body which takes considerable time to "grow" in natural conditions. This can be heard at minute 4:00 by clicking the following link:

Project Camelot interview with Mr. X

This also may better explain what we're all doing here. Maybe all people on Earth are concurrently Aliens, simultaneously existing at the same time elsewhere much like in the movie The Matrix? Most of us may have taken on standard human bodies born through natural birthing while a few are here in more controlled conditions similarly to what can be seen in the movie Avatar. If an Alien Gray can die and rapidly return with full memories and consciousness in a similar Alien Gray form, we can assume that either they have some magical mystical power which is beyond description or understanding, or that they are not akin to us in terms of birthing or reincarnation of souls and/or mind consciousness. So it may be a situation where regular Humans are here on the Earth Matrix similarly to those in the movie The Matrix, while other beings are here as Cloned Humans like in the movie Avatar?

The Vampire Matrix feeding on Human Souls

Remote Infiltration of a Planet with Cloned Avatar host bodies

Let us for a moment imagine a sequel to the film Avatar where they will have advanced their program to the extent of having multitudes of host bodies ready for use upon demand. The remote "pilot" would then venture out into the foreign planet in a body which - in the case of Alien Grays - would not be the same as the "natives" (in the case of Earth a human body) but in the form of a fairly resilient biological form which presents a number of useful space travel and environmental resistance factors making them "state of the art" for multipurpose space exploration. If the body being used was destroyed, an engineered process or quick disengagement could enable a pilot's consciousness to return to base fully unscathed and ,without delay or further ado, they could then re-inject that consciousness into a replacement Alien Gray body, to continue it's field mission uninterrupted.

What is interesting for us considering this possibility is not so much explaining who the Alien Grays may be, but more importantly becoming aware that this might be representative - in a more controlled and streamlined manner - of what we all may be undertaking already as incarnated beings coming to life in this existence. Our inner beings might well reside elsewhere and we might need to reconnect with them at regular intervals to maintain our equilibrium, say nightly during a trance dream state? And in parallel, this might also provide clues to better understand the underpinnings of the Clone Conspiracy, which in this light becomes far more logical than when looked at from a traditional mainstream viewpoint.

What is different about Human Clones is that they would be best adapted to a single mission in our own location, that of penetrating and orienting this planet. It is therefore quite possible that just as Aliens may have conducted for a long time space exploration remotely using cloned Grays in order to visit various planets, they may have today stepped up to deeper penetration and infiltration of human society using Cloned Leaders and Cloned Celebrities to take us down their own prescribed pathway.

We can only hope that they are not the ones behind the Georgia Guidestones, and that at least some of their intentions are not against a brilliant and autonomous future for those of use living "normal incarnations" here on Earth as human beings, with souls and consciences.

Georgia Guidestones

I guess it all boils down to what really matters - not who is Alien and who is human, but what is desired to be achieved and what degree of what we call "humanity" meaning compassion, empathy and generosity among entities is brought to task. Killing off several billion beings is NOT anything we could call humane, and there are probably other species or races of humanoids who find this entirely disgraceful as well.

So in a sense you can say that we all are clones, yet I venture to suggest that there is something particular to our higher essence which is far more important than any of the genetic components of our physical bodies which only set a framework for our interaction potentialities in this Earthly existence.

Getsmart

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

you eloquently dabble with some very speculative ideas. i can entertain some aspects of what you choose to share, and i do appreciate your writing style. you put you thoughts together for us in a receptive, and easy to read manner.

i had read and starred your previous response to my post, but could not think of how or what to respond with. i must concede my own ignorance about some aspects of your studies. you are obviously more versed in some of this stuff than i am. i have read your post twice and am still bouncing a few of those ideas around in my head.

I appreciate your passion for sharing what it is you study and look into, thank you. As for me, i am still defragging my mind and integrating this information as best i can.

thank you so much for that detailed response and those thoughts,
john paul (et)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Hi Esoteric Teacher and thanks for your kind reply.

While you seem to find that I am aware of many things, it is not more true of myself than of anyone else here. We all know a lot, yet some certainties sometimes prevent us from further exploring them. It only takes knocking down one door to open onto entire avenues of exploration which were previously shielded from view.

You are quite correct to state that this thread is highly speculative. Some elements are unusual enough to defy normal explanation, so, while they are speculative, an educated guess is better than not having so much as a clue. Other aspects of this research are exploratory. This means following certain hypotheses as far as they can be stretched to verify whether anything coherent or convergent might emerge. There are numerous competing hypotheses, one of which is even that the entire Clone Conspiracy is only a figment of my imagination. But even if that were true, exploring it has opened onto many interesting perspectives and offered a pretext to investigate the subject of human cloning and inconsistencies in our leadership, in innovative ways.

I have had one distinct advantage, which others may not yet have, that of "knowing" something not by belief or by conviction, but from an experience that I cannot forget. In the early hours of the morning of Sunday November 25th, 2007, between 2:30 and 3:00 AM, I witnessed first hand something which turned my world view upside down. Never would I have given so much consideration to an Alien hypothesis had this not happened, as there isn't much sense to it when we reference our normal mainstream methodical approaches to explanatory theory. Aliens are suspiciously absent from investigative science, except in marginal fields such as Ufology or Conspiracy Theories. This is also why, even in a dedicated Conspiracy Theory Forum such as ATS, this thread was moved by the mods to the even more wacky and wildly speculative Skunk Works section where few people venture.

So, to resume, while deeply traumatic, this experience was an investigative advantage because it validated with certainty for me that something extremely Alien to us - whether of this world or not - IS PRESENT and might be interacting with people in high places who alone are in a position to conceal their presence from public awareness. This established for me a clear connection between our leaders and at least one form of Alien intelligence. From that point on certain ideas which I probably wouldn't have entertained even for an instant went from being unreliable to become a plausible working basis for analysis, leading to observations of what might be taking place behind the scenes. This means that once you know something for sure, you at least have something you deem reliable to build a theory upon, and when this is something fundamentally different you will be able to more readily explore in new directions.

Regarding the Clone Conspiracy it also helped establish for me that human cloning, or at least some form of organized intelligent intervention in human genetics, may have been going on for many centuries, as an Alien level of science and technology would not be dependent on the limits of human science and technology at those times. This has also made it difficult to ignore that if one type of entity could be present among us in undisguised form such as the physical creature I saw, then others could be here to either hidden behind a human appearance of otherwise identifiable as such. This of course complicates the possibilities, but who said things were simple?

If you have a moment to take the time to listen to a statement by Jordan Maxwell, he says something interesting. He was investigating all of this as far back as half a century ago, so while contemporary events were occurring he was considering such possibilities long before the rest of us. He shares with us here his view upon learning of the death of JFK that his assassination was prompted by Alien forces bearing a dark Evil influence on human society at minute 28:20 (he speaks after David Icke in a joint interview):

He then goes on at minute 49:14 to talk about a military situation between us and a Reptile Alien presence which he further explicits at minute 1:07:45. Once again, had I not personally witnessed one such entity I would immediately react and be ticked off by statements such as "we are being ruled by another world, off planet, alien life forms" considering them almost ludicrous, but with what I had to confront I now have to give weight to such conclusions. This is a double edged sword given that what I experienced is utterly in contradiction with everything I had be taught about the world and also with all I had been able to learn on my own. In such cases, either you block it off, considering it a delusion or something too taboo to think about, or you have to somehow integrate it into your body of knowledge. With very little to go on in terms of books or disclosures about this subject, the latter is a difficult task. Just because some explanations could make sense of it all doesn't mean they are accurate or true.

Here is another example of the sort of things I am led to consider as "possibly" valid, and therefore not necessarily fabricated hoaxes, an easy to falsify static space image analysis showing inexplicable craft of inordinate size, with what appears to be light bending technology used to make it stealth - possibly explaining its relatively transparent appearance:

While it might not be genuine, I can no longer discount it as preposterous given that it is less disturbing or unworldly than what I already witnessed at close range in very familiar surroundings, with enough time to discriminate, assess and analyse actively during my close encounter of the 3rd Kind.

GS

edit on 19-9-2010 by Getsmart because: Added explanations to a YouTube link.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Might our Cloned Leaders actually be infiltrators behind enemy lines preparing the field for a landing?

There is more information about this, but first please allow me to quote an ATS member in another thread who has voiced most eloquently what many of us have had to contend with in these times of change:

Originally posted by wcitizen
"Well - Ov er the last couple of years, I've had to leave behind huge chunks of preconceptions about the world. From being comfortably asleep in worldly matters, I have had to consider the totally unimaginable. I've had to reflect on whether I am in fact being kept in slavery. I've had to learn about the insanity of those leading the world, that the Holocaust didn't happen like they said - it was re-written to fit the nazi Zionist agenda. I've seen that the WTC was an act of civil war by the US Gov against its own people, I've seen people believe the OS despite mountains of evidence as to huge anomalies, I've learned that my country went to war and killed and are still killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people on the basis of a total fiction, played out on the MSM like a Hollywood film. I've had to open my mind to double speak ahd hegelian dialectic. I've had to acknowledge that most of the world is in the grip of murderous psycopaths, I've had to see that the Pope is a satanist, that the POTUS is an impostor, that I don't own the property I spent years working for, that I am being forced to drink poisoned water and poisonous food, that the air I breathe is being sprayed with aluminum and barium,and that I might be michipped without my knowledge and am being bombarded with mind control propaganda and EMF's, and that my government wants nothing better than to kill me and billions of my brothers and sisters, and I have had to consider that those same psychopathic rulers might be alien reptilians.

So - am I shocked that I now hear spaceships might be coming towards the earth. Why would I be?

Either way, it's all part of the wierd and wonderful truths which are emerging!

Even so, the idea of Jesus coming on a spaceship is a bit of a stretch for me, lol!

If there are spaceships coming our way, I hope these extra-terrestrial beings are coming to help, because the good people of this earth are due a bit of support from the other worlds.

If they are bad, the show will soon be over, and that's ok too. I will be on my way out of this lunatic assylum and hopefully on to the better realms that I truly believe in, and where, hopefully, I can have a really good rest in blissful peace. Please, please, just let there be no Zionists there.!!

ps. See y'all there. Time to party!"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Having borne witness to a living breathing kickin' Draco warrior I can attest that they exist, that they are formidable creatures and that the best way I can describe them is by saying:

"Imagine a man-eating 2-legged Dinosaur with an IQ of 2000 and without a trace of conscience?"

For this reason, as well as the ancient Sumerian references to these creatures being the actual Annunaki, "those who came from the Sky to the Earth below", and mocked about with our DNA, they may assume they are our forefathers and that they own us. If the arriving vessels do transport such beings, whether from Nibiru Planet X or some other distant place, a return in mass of such beings on Earth is not something to be anticipated with relish.

Beyond these creatures, which we can only qualify as monstrous, having enough brains to outsmart a super computer the brawn to take on an Abrams tank single-handed, what is more worrisome yet is that they may well have been farming us since the beginning of known human history. Are we - humanity - simply hybrid GMO's in one of their planetary farms? Could George Orwell have known this when he wrote "Animal Farm"?

Here is a statement by Bob Dean who says this in no uncertain terms, explaining the Clone Conspiracy by simple deduction as a mundane part of the ongoing Genetic Manipulation of humanity which has been operated on us by abduction and fertilization for thousands of years. Here it is at minute 3:33.

"Let me tell you what I just learned. I've almost come to the conclusion that the story is so damned big that the government might be right; that the mass of people can't deal with it. How do you tell people that this species, this race that we are all a part of is a hybrid race? That we were genetically created by an extraterrestrial intelligence. How do you tell them that? ... How do you tell them, for example, that this contact and these abductions is... the genetic program is still underway?! That these people are pulled out of their bedrooms and their automobiles at night, and are examined, and samples taken and all, and it is shocking to them, and it is frightening to them, and it's harrowing to them. When they finally have to confront it, and maybe through hypnotic regression they have to deal with it, how do you tell them that that's part of the ongoing genetic development program?"

So this DWARFS the issue of the Clone Conspiracy, after all, if we are all little more than genetically engineered life forms used to harvest crops of souls for whatever unknown purposes? And what does it matter that THEY are approaching in mass when they've already been running this planet further back than we can remember?

At minute 7:30 Bob Dean, ever the cynical recluse, goes further yet:

"You are in a world that isn't at all what you think it is. As I have said many times: you are living, at the moment, inside part of one of the Galaxy's finest, ripest, zoological gardens. And if you think I just told you that you live in a zoo... You do live in a zoo! ...And yes, we are in a 'zoo', and they are in a degree, to an extent, our 'zookeepers'. "

So what we might be observing today in outer space are, from the standpoint of an Earthling mentality, what we would term "Commercial Space Flights" for sensation seeking travelers coming to our Planetary Zoo on a sightseeing trip? Let us only hope that their tour is merely astronomical and not also gastronomical... given that the US meat industry recently started producing cloned livestock for grocery stores.

For entertainment purposes more than to demonstrate anything earth shattering, I add a Clone candidate to the long list.

Colonel Gaddafi and Roman Emperor Macrinus

Macrinus and Lybian Head of State Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi

We will note how this former blacklisted leader of a Rogue State and supporter of international terrorism has become recently quite "politically correct" having presumably fulfilled his agenda of wearing the black hat in the Screenplay called Geopolitics.

Interestingly, we will note the following about Emperor Macrinus:

"Marcus Opellius Macrinus (ca. 165 – June 218), commonly known as Macrinus, was Roman Emperor from 217 to 218. Macrinus was of Berber descent and the first emperor to become so without membership in the senatorial class."

Macrinus in Wikipedia

Colonel Gaddafi, coincidentally also of Berber descent, carries himself in notorious Imperial Style and travels on State Visits with his Bedouin Tent installed outdoors next to his host's Presidential Palace... One will note that when they get their cloning done right, many of the original's manias and personality traits are transposed to the copy.

Getsmart

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join