It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clone Conspiracy: Royal and Presidential Clones

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I don't think he's having us on either. I believe he believes what he saw and I have no explanation for it.

I'm not questioning his recounting of the event, I just wanted to put forward my views on human evolution as I see them.

There is a lot in this thread and others to get one's head around and I can offer no explanation.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Hi aorAki,

Thanks for your detailed comments. As I mentioned earlier, and I might be grasping at straws, I posted this excerpt in hopes of feedback and to help possibly explain the encounter which I cannot reconcile with what mainstream news or science has offered thus far. Possibly with a highly expected future disclosure of currently secret information, we might know more about what I may have seen.

Originally posted by aorAki
There is no record of a global flood therefore there isn't an antedeluvian Earth. There are physical records of sea-level changes associated with various ice ages.

I cannot say whether there is or isn't a record of a "global" flood in the planetary sense we have become accustomed to. In antiquity there were apparently those capable of perfectly mapping Earth's geography by as of yet unexplained means (there is physical evidence of the maps but no physical evidence of the means used to gather such accurate data so early in history). However others thought the Earth to be something less vast, and mostly encompassing their known horizons. A flood could be perceived as Global in the same way that it might of seemed like THE END OF THE WORLD for those on the morning of September 11th in the World Trade Center?

As far as cyclonic activity goes, I'm unsure about that as I don't know the weather patterns of the past and their relationship to changes in ocean circulation etc.

The climate has been warm and stable at various times,as well as cold and stable, and chaotic....

I honestly don't know where the suppositions about planetary climate come into play here unless the author had some privileged information source stating this. Who knows what the weather was like millions of years ago, when we don't even know more than a few hours ahead of time today.

Right, so we're talking many millions of years. Jurassic and Cretaceous. I guess if there are aliens there is no reason why they couldn't have evolved 'earlier' than us and achieved space flight or what have you and come here back then.

It appears that there is a theory that the Earth was populated by Alien Reptilians who bred dinosaurs before breeding us, because we were a better adapted species to climate change? Hard to swallow, whether true or not.

These deltaic civilisations were inhabited by Annunaki AND humans? So we've jumped through time by many millions of years.

Apparently there is a theory according to which Reptilian aliens have been visiting or alternatively occupying planet Earth at different eras with different agendas, even with different factions vying for power and fighting it out, between themselves or even using humans as canon fodder in their battles.

The home planet of our ancestors was probably also covered with a vapor layer of clouds.

I don't subscribe to this off-world origins theory. It is entirely possible for life to evolve without the input of extraterrestrial forces and for the 'first' lif to form can (could) occur with only basic (cf acidic) rocks and heat and pressure, which experimentally has been shown to give rise to precursor proteins. I, personally, trust the Theory of Evolution for our origins.

I think he is speaking of the home planet of our ancestors as being the Reptilians, who genetically mutated us by hybridization with Neanderthals. I'm not sure, however, if I have not misinterpreted his text.

Originally posted by GetsmartThe idea of humans being elaborated from Neanderthals combined with genetic engineering would need to be substantiated by professionals who have studied the differences in genetic makeup of homo sapiens and his predecessor.

Not predecessor; contemporary. One that, it seems, we also interbred with.

Yes, the latest news is that we mingled and are all hybrids between Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens. Next all they need to do is explain away the reptilian brain and other features which are not distinctly mamallian, by telling us we also "interbred" with Reptilians. If so, I hope that was done in a test tube, because unless you're very kinky nobody would want to get some action from the beast I saw.

I can't question your experience as I have no knowledge of such things other than what you have posted.

I do contest the alien genetic manipulation to bring about humans.

I'd much prefer that you are right, and that we don't have an iota of common DNA with the sort of creature I encountered, who had precious little human about him other than what felt like scorn for our inferior species.

There is no record physically of a global flood, so there was no predeluvian times. That is the realm of myth and fancy. There are no records of dragons other than in the realm of myth and fancy.

Other than the evaporating wreckage of the Roswell crash, there is also no physical record of any UFO's ever having existed. While your conclusions might be accurate, and it could be possible or even likely that there was neither flood nor dragons, it wouldn't be because of the lack of physical proof. Human eyewitnesses are at times relied upon by courts of law to decide capital punishment, even in the absence of physical evidence. This sort of tangible material artifact is exactly that, an artifact. It can be evidence of something having existed, it also can be misconstrued, but its absence proves only that it is absent, not that anything else is true or false.

It is an interesting story, but one I believe to be couched in fanciful claims not at all backed up by physical evidence.

I am open to the idea of 'lost civilisations' being inundated by sea-level rise, given our propensity tolive near the coast due to the bountiful resources available in such locations. Unfortunately, again (and this will be contested no doubt) there is no firm evidence regarding this either.

I happen to agree that the claims in this story seem to be fanciful. Especially due to the fact that they are made as statements of fact, not as speculation about what might have been. But nonetheless I find a number of elements proposed in that account which not only seem to explain quite a few otherwise illogical historical or mythological stories, but also could provide me with a much needed explanation for what I witnessed in this modern day and age. The fact I am "very receptive" to anything which can help explain an experience which deeply shocked me and my general construct of reality doesn't make it true, just by virtue of providing me a convenient answer. That is why I much appreciate your comments here.

I only profess to speak for myself and put forward my ideas. I appreciate this is a conspiracy site and as such there will be extraordinary claims. I do find this topic interesting, as I have said before and I will continue to visit here. I also appreciate the time and effort people have put into this thread as it is obvious there is a lot of work undertaken to bring it forward. This subject is just so foreign to me, to my intuitiveself as well and I felt I needed to state my opinion regarding human origins.

How's that?

Quite the skeptic myself, at least where no logic prevails in official or controversial theories, I can only applaud your reserve. A claim is only a claim. For example, even though I know what I witnessed, it isn't something I'd tend to take at face value had someone else told me my own story. It is too far removed from what I know and what I believe to be possible or logical.

GS

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply GS.
You are right. It IS beyond the realm of that which I am accustomed to.
I don't even pretend to have answers to any questions, just opinions.

However, the reptilian part of the brain we all carry can, in my opinion, be explained by purely evolutionary means.

It does seem as though we live in a bizarre world, though.

Please keep up the good work as evidenced by your efforts so far. I find it fascinating, if somewhat hard to swallow!

[edit on 23-5-2010 by aorAki]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Thanks for your encouragement! It isn't hard, it is IMPOSSIBLE to swallow. Only the painfully stinging reality of the experience has me investigating this, a matter which I would far prefer to shrug my shoulders at and say: "Who knows... Whatever!"

I find it very hard to reconcile the entity I was confronted with, because to me it was more than just a visual sighting. Just as when confronted with any danger, your senses are heightened, your focus turns entirely to the threat and blocks out most else. It filled all my senses, even if I fortunately didn't get close enough for smell and touch. If given another chance, there's no way I'd want to do that.

To date all I can find is either fairly 'exotic' theories. One evokes hoards of underground reptilian Earth creatures historically called Devils and supposedly evolved from dinosaurs or abandoned on our planet by their extraterrestrial shipmates from Draco or Sirius, and since living in hiding in a complex of underground cities and tunnels. Another maintains that these reptilians are descendants of an Alien race we used to call our GODS but who are really monstrous slave drivers with high technology and who created us by genetic hybridization and control us through Illuminati henchmen as our leaders while they run the show themselves from the comfort of their control centers set up as a hollow moon base or built below the ocean floor.

Although I may rely less on hard evidence than others do, I still can't find any corroborating evidence for either of such theories. I know what I saw and now realize that this isn't just out of some Sci-Fi fantasy. My preferred more 'scientific' theory would be that it was created by some military black operation laboratory as a mutant superwarrior. Except that it seemed to also be smarter than us, with very strong mental projection which you could sense from afar (unless this impression was conjured up in my mind from the shock of his presence) and I doubt that any lab would create a being which could outsmart its makers.

So I'm pretty much at square one, with only a few unsatisfactory competing theories which so far fail to properly explain how such an entity could walk the city streets, even at night. Maybe one of them is correct, even if unproven. I wish it was all imaginary but, unless I was abducted, hypnotized and brainwashed into imagining such an experience, I seriously doubt anything could seem so very real, at least as much as the other events in life. I had just dropped off my lady, and took only ten minutes to park and walk home. When I got back I am told I was bright red and completely hysterical about what I had just seen.

The only thing I read recently is that IF our whole experience is fictional, like in the film The Matrix, such entities could actually exist just as physically as anything else in this programmed reality we live in, meaning that at any time such beings could be injected by 'whoever' runs the software into our experience of life. That would explain that it was so very real, but that it was so different from anything explainable?

So you can see, whatever the interpretation, my understanding of reality has been deeply shaken and requires elucidation before I can take things in stride.

GS

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
To date all I can find is either fairly 'exotic' theories. One evokes hoards of underground reptilian Earth creatures historically called Devils and supposedly evolved from dinosaurs or abandoned on our planet by their extraterrestrial shipmates from Draco or Sirius, and since living in hiding in a complex of underground cities and tunnels.

JMO, but I tend to doubt that the repts are indigenous to this planet. I tend to think that they are trying to colonize the planet. If they were indigenous, then conditions would already be right for them here. They wouldn't need to "prime the water" by lowering the energy of the planet to better suit them. JMO, of course.

Although I may rely less on hard evidence than others do

You are an eyewitness. That is direct evidence.

The only thing I read recently is that IF our whole experience is fictional, like in the film The Matrix, such entities could actually exist just as physically as anything else in this programmed reality we live in, meaning that at any time such beings could be injected by 'whoever' runs the software into our experience of life. That would explain that it was so very real, but that it was so different from anything explainable?

IMO, this reality is basically a hologram (See "Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot). The thing you saw could have been a holographic projection. It could have been projecting its consciousness into a hologram of itself from off-planet. Just a possibility.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
JMO, but I tend to doubt that the repts are indigenous to this planet. I tend to think that they are trying to colonize the planet. If they were indigenous, then conditions would already be right for them here. They wouldn't need to "prime the water" by lowering the energy of the planet to better suit them. JMO, of course.

The "Nastiness" (my disrespectful nickname for the being) I saw sure didn't feel like it valued our presence. What I don't figure is why, given their manifest physical superiority and technological advantage, they haven't colonized us more directly or more fully. Or maybe we are already more fully colonized than we realize?

IMO, this reality is basically a hologram (See "Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot). The thing you saw could have been a holographic projection. It could have been projecting its consciousness into a hologram of itself from off-planet. Just a possibility.

That is something I hadn't figured, because it unites both visions. One of a physical reality here on Earth which is actually entirely programmable from elsewhere, and second that of an actual physical presence, this time not programmed, but located near our Earth, in a control center in space or otherwise hidden from our view.

This would make the Illuminati Pyramid the illustration of our physical reality surmounted by its controlling All Seeing Eye.

The All Seeing Eye which actually controls All We See !

GS

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Just wanted to add that that thing could have been projecting its consciousness into a real physical body, too.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Author John Coleman claims Zbigniew Brzezinski is the author of the 1970 book, The Technetronic Era (commissioned by the Club of Rome) and that the book is:

"...an open announcement of the manner and methods to be used to control the United States in the future. It also gave notice of cloning and "robotoids," i.e. people who acted like people and who seemed to be people, but who were not."

Please note that Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetroic Era was written by Brzezinski some 40 years ago.

Zbigniew Brzezinski has been credited with selecting Jimmy Carter to become the 39th President of the United States of America, who was apparently changed for a "synthetic robotoid" as can be seen earlier in this thread.

Zbigniew Brzezinski is credited with selecting Barack Obama to become the 44th President of the United States of America, a man "who acts like a person and who seems to be a person, but who isn't ?"

Here is a quote from his book:

"In addition to improved rocketry, multimissiles, and more powerful and more accurate bombs, future developments may well include automated or manned space warships, deepsea installations, chemical and biological weapons, death rays, and still other forms of warfare—even the weather may be tampered with."

"These new weapons could either encourage expectations of onesided, relatively "inexpensive" victory; permit proxy contests that will be decisive in their strategic political outcome but will be fought by only a few human
beings (as in the Battle of Britain) or even by robots in outer space; or simply create such mutual instability that the breakdown of peace will become inevitable, in spite of man's rational recognition of the futility of war."

"In addition, it may be possible—and tempting—to exploit for strategicpolitical purposes the fruits of research on the brain and on human behavior. Gordon J. F. MacDonald, a geophysicist specializing in problems of warfare, has written that accurately timed, artificially excited electronic strokes "could lead to a pattern of oscillations that produce relatively high power levels over certain regions of the earth. ... In this way, one could
develop a system that would seriously impair the brain performance of very large populations in selected regions over an extended period. . ."

"No matter how deeply disturbing the thought of using the environment to manipulate behavior for national advantages to some, the technology permitting such use will very probably develop within the next few decades."

Source p.28: Zbigniew Brzezinski - Between Two Ages, America's Role in the Technetronic Era

Remember that his last sentence above refers to several decades after 1970. We are 4 decades later, and it can be assumed that the prophecy of a very well informed Zbigniew Brzezinski, who is today President Obama's foreign policy advisor, knew what he was talking about. The following is quoted from p.12:

"Life seems to lack cohesion as environment rapidly alters and human beings become increasingly manipulable and malleable. Everything seems more transitory and temporary: external reality more fluid than solid, the human being more synthetic than authentic. Even our senses perceive an entirely novel "reality"—one of our own making but nevertheless, in terms of our sensations, quite "real."

"More important, there is already widespread concern about the possibility of biological and chemical tampering with what has until now been considered the immutable essence of man. Human conduct, some argue, can be predetermined and subjected to deliberate control. Man is increasingly acquiring the capacity to determine the sex of his children, to affect through drugs the extent of their intelligence, and to modify and control their personalities."

"Speaking of a future at most only decades away, an experimenter in intelligence control asserted, "I foresee the time when we shall have the means and therefore, inevitably, the temptation to manipulate the behaviour and intellectual functioning of all the people through environmental and biochemical manipulation of the brain."

GS

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Here is an interesting theory, being presented by a leading Chord theory physicist who happens to teach at Columbia.

At NYC sci fest, asking 'What if we're holograms?'

"Greene and other "string theorists" are exploring a possible scenario in which people and the world around us are actually a 3-D holographic projection of two-dimensional data that exists outside the accessible universe."

"The event hopes to make science as much a part of our cultural scene as dance or music. In one event, choreographer Karole Armitage has created a dance piece illustrating concepts from contemporary physics."

"The festival's opening night gala, which will honor British astrophysicist Stephen Hawking, includes the premiere of "Icarus at the Edge of Time," an orchestral work by Philip Glass based on Greene's children's book about a journey to a black hole."

"One of the more popular science-fiction scenarios — an alternate universe in which people are transformed to similar but evil or subtly different versions of themselves — is but a remote possibility, he says. Instead, it's more likely that multiple universes exist alongside each other like bubbles in a bubble bath."

"It is almost as difficult to wrap one's head around as the possibility that we are all holograms projected over a distance, unable to detect the illusory nature of our 3-D world — another topic covered by a festival panel."

"Greene's attempt to explain where our consciousness might reside, if we are indeed simply projections, is intriguing and perhaps less than comforting: "It's there, too," he says. "Consciousness is nothing but the physical processes taking place in the brain. ... Consciousness is just another interaction of particles."

We will note something particular, the desire to popularize Science in order to engineer the vision of the masses of what science might be, using conceptual imagery, well-known mass manipulation through music and children's' books to redefine perceptions and bring our thoughts into pace.

What is amusing about Brian Greene is that he compared by the mainstream press to a rock star:

"...wearing a leather jacket that practically exudes old-school, rock-star cool. "

Born in 1963, he was said to be able to multiply 30 digit numbers at age 5 and received tutoring by a Columbia University physics professor at age 12, having already completed the high school curriculum. After a stint at Harvard he became, like Bill Clinton, a Rhodes scholar at Oxford where he got his doctorate.

He wasn't predestined by his father's , Alan Greene, was a high school drop-out turned vaudeville performer, who later worked as a voice coach, composer playing Bass fiddle at Bar-mitzvahs. He can be seen to the right in this film clip, the fellow playing the large Bass Harmonica.

"The Cappy Barra Boys" in Mad About Music

His son Brian, when he's not writing dialog for the TV Series "3rd Rock From the Sun", has taken to changing our very conception of Reality. And true to the family tradition he has organized quite the "Song and Dance Show" of science for dilettantes of all ages. This is how he expects to bring quantum geometry of the multiverse into our daily lives.

So to resume, he is suggesting that NOTHING which we see is actually real, in the physical sense that we think of it today. His premise is that we are living inside a holographic projection, much like the one in the movie The Matrix, which is programmed by some kind of software.

This holds implications for clones, and Non Human entities being here on Earth inside "physical" bodies which according to him are no more physical than our own, i.e. not physical but "holographic". So this might explain some of the underground science exploring this venue, from the 19th century through to the Nazi experimentation on twins, to the current cloning and replacement of celebrities in the public eye, to the use of clones for leadership roles in our current governments.

It also may bear weight on the presence among us of Reptilian or other entities. Explaining very simply the phenomenon of Reptilian Shapeshifting, as simply a glitch in holographic projection, it can also make sense of what we term Aliens appearing amongst us, either in flying saucers or walking the streets. It also might show time travel and space travel through dimensional portals or "Stargates" to be little more than mere access zones to that software programming of reality?

There are distinct implications to his Holographic Multiverse Superstring Theory. Could it be true? Or is his mathematical modelization of Reality being used to mold our minds to a False Theory designed to mislead us and justified by convoluted quantitative analyses in quantum geometry? Are we witnessing the maturing of a new field of Mass Mind Control moving from Edutainment to Vaudevillian Magic tricks ? Close your eyes while I crunch the numbers... drum roll... and... Presto !

IT'S A MULTIVERSE !!!

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

"Greene and other "string theorists" are exploring a possible scenario in which people and the world around us are actually a 3-D holographic projection of two-dimensional data that exists outside the accessible universe."

Yes, I would say we are living in a big hologram, but how do you get a 3D projection from 2D data? And how do all of the other dimensions fit into this? And why does this data exist "outside of the accessible universe?" Wouldn't it have to be a part of this universe if it is composing the hologram? Or are they suggesting that this world is like film projected onto a screen? But even if that is their argument, then the 2D to 3D theory is a problem for me.

"The event hopes to make science as much a part of our cultural scene as dance or music. In one event, choreographer Karole Armitage has created a dance piece illustrating concepts from contemporary physics."

I guess they want to make sure everyone is well-indoctrinated into their paradigm.

"It is almost as difficult to wrap one's head around as the possibility that we are all holograms projected over a distance, unable to detect the illusory nature of our 3-D world — another topic covered by a festival panel."

It's not difficult to imagine that we are holograms. What is difficult is how they get a 3D hologram out of 2D information - & don't take the other dimensions into account.

"Greene's attempt to explain where our consciousness might reside, if we are indeed simply projections, is intriguing and perhaps less than comforting: "It's there, too," he says. "Consciousness is nothing but the physical processes taking place in the brain. ... Consciousness is just another interaction of particles."

Right. Consciousness is just the interaction of particles. LOL! Sorry, but is anyone actually buying this?

What is amusing about Brian Greene is that he compared by the mainstream press to a rock star:

"...wearing a leather jacket that practically exudes old-school, rock-star cool. "

I think we've seen rockstars being used before to promote certain agendas, especially the psycho-chemical warfare agent, '___'. Hey, if rockstars do it, it must be great! They are getting so transparent in their attempts to influence & manipulate people. lol

It also may bear weight on the presence among us of Reptilian or other entities. Explaining very simply the phenomenon of Reptilian Shapeshifting, as simply a glitch in holographic projection, it can also make sense of what we term Aliens appearing amongst us, either in flying saucers or walking the streets.

That's what I was thinking about your rept-guy - that maybe you were seeing thru the holographic projection.

Or is his mathematical modelization of Reality being used to mold our minds to a False Theory designed to mislead us and justified by convoluted quantitative analyses in quantum geometry?

IMO, this could be classic disinfo - some truth mixed in w/ some BS. JMO

Thought you might be interested in some of David Icke's recent info - seems apropos to me.

David Icke Newsletter Preview - 28th May 2010

I have been describing the human body as a biological computer for a long time now and, interestingly, Craig Venter used the computer analogy when he was explaining his work.

He likened his process to booting-up a computer. He said that like a program without a hard drive, DNA doesn't do anything by itself, 'but when the software is loaded into the computer - in this case the second bacterium - amazing things are possible'.

Venter added:

'It is pretty stunning when you just replace the DNA software in a cell and the cell instantly starts reading that new software and starts making a whole new set of proteins, and within a short while all the characteristics of the first species disappear and a new species emerges. That's a pretty important change in how we approach and think about life.'

He would not have realised it, but that is one key way the Reptilian geneticists changed the human species, switched off access to most of our brain capacity, the overwhelming majority of our DNA potential (hence the so-called 'junk' DNA that appears to have no function), and tuned the body-computer into the Moon Matrix, the Reptilian hive mind.

They gave the body new 'software' (information) to read - 'you just replace the DNA software in a cell and the cell instantly starts reading that new software and starts making a whole new set of proteins, and within a short while all the characteristics of the first species disappear and a new species emerges.'

They changed the computer code that the body-computer was reading and thus changed what appeared on the 'screen' - the human form.

Here's a recent interview w/ Bill Ryan talking about the hologram & rept genetic manipulation.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Yes, I would say we are living in a big hologram, but how do you get a 3D projection from 2D data? And how do all of the other dimensions fit into this? And why does this data exist "outside of the accessible universe?" Wouldn't it have to be a part of this universe if it is composing the hologram? Or are they suggesting that this world is like film projected onto a screen? But even if that is their argument, then the 2D to 3D theory is a problem for me.

Hi Someotherguy,

Thanks for a heartening response to what might have seemed to others to be an off topic digression. This theory appears to me to be quite suspect, but not for technical reasons, but rather because I think that Brian Greene is part of the NWO control grid, which has infiltrated science for centuries.

To the point. His background shows mind control manipulation, possibly in the CIA's MK-Ultra's mind control program. At a young age he already had a "handler" stationed at Columbia University, which coincidentally is where he now teaches. His high school classmate, Lisa Randall, was probably also part of this CIA project, she now works at the CERN accelerator defending some similar agenda.

Now, for those who think I'm blowing hot air through the rear, here are the few elements which make me suppose this. First, I grew up in this environment, so I don't need to stretch my antenna very far to sense it. Second, I witnessed a person from start to present evolve in this system, he now teaches nuclear physics and consults for the Rand Corporation, a CIA offshoot. He is known, by friends, relatives and neighbors, to be little short of an academic con artist. He knows enough to obscure the truth and manipulate academic and scientific results or front for covert budgets under false pretenses.

Then, there is the combination of a number of other parameters. He was granted a Rhodes Scholarship, something which is a dead giveaway of CIA subvention, just like Bill Clinton got his when he joined the CIA. He is said to have gone to Oxford. I've known quite a few people who studied there, and have even been very close friends with people who have taught there. When Brian Greene, in his Arizona University conference, mentions Oxford, it is without reverence, reference, emotion, dignity, connectedness, almost as if he were remembering a well known brand that he needed to pronounce correctly.

Given this, and that he is part of the CIA infested Columbia University, which incidentally provided CIA asset Barack Obama with a fake diploma, raised, trained, funded and sponsored by the CIA through their usual network of programs and institutions, given his cultivated rock star look promoted for mass appeal along with his militancy to infect public perceptions of science, along with street fairs and storybooks, I am more than suspicious of his antics in crunching numbers to prove something which is probably deliberately misleading.

I guess they want to make sure everyone is well-indoctrinated into their paradigm.

For this reason it is important that we look beyond these announced theories to see what manifest reality they are trying to obscure our view of.

It's not difficult to imagine that we are holograms. What is difficult is how they get a 3D hologram out of 2D information - & don't take the other dimensions into account.

I think that they're actually trying to keep us in Left Mind mode even when we explore reality out of the box. That way, when we discover that their trumped up pseudo-science - designed to lock down our inquiring mind - is nothing but horse manure, they will still have us locked down: "Newton was wrong, but Greene has got it figured, so I can just go back to remedial math lessons or let him carry the ball for me... duh !"

Right. Consciousness is just the interaction of particles. LOL! Sorry, but is anyone actually buying this?

Apparently this is one of the deadly stealth messages they are trying to promote. Humans have no soul to save, so sell yours now, while we're still buying.

I think we've seen rockstars being used before to promote certain agendas, especially the psycho-chemical warfare agent, '___'. Hey, if rockstars do it, it must be great! They are getting so transparent in their attempts to influence & manipulate people. lol

That is a dead giveaway that his theories are bunk. That is, unless you want to go through life on a giant Acid Trip. Even "Science" is part of the control system in these guys hands, and they'll stoop to anything to condition the population.

It also may bear weight on the presence among us of Reptilian or other entities. Explaining very simply the phenomenon of Reptilian Shapeshifting, as simply a glitch in holographic projection, it can also make sense of what we term Aliens appearing amongst us, either in flying saucers or walking the streets.

That's what I was thinking about your rept-guy - that maybe you were seeing thru the holographic projection.

Actually, I think that the Rept I saw was one of the relatively rare Real Alien Ones running the sick Moon Matrix or whatnot. If you've ever crossed paths with a Grizzly Bear during a nature trek, you'd know that you're actually face to face with a deadly predator. Since other people have seen these bears, and know they're around, nobody will contest that. In my case, it was just as physically real. It was one mean animal. Whatever the tech involved, it was right HERE physically.

IMO, this could be classic disinfo - some truth mixed in w/ some BS. JMO

Thought you might be interested in some of David Icke's recent info - seems apropos to me.

David Icke Newsletter Preview - 28th May 2010

I have been describing the human body as a biological computer for a long time now and, interestingly, Craig Venter used the computer analogy when he was explaining his work.

He likened his process to booting-up a computer. He said that like a program without a hard drive, DNA doesn't do anything by itself, 'but when the software is loaded into the computer - in this case the second bacterium - amazing things are possible'.

Venter added:

'It is pretty stunning when you just replace the DNA software in a cell and the cell instantly starts reading that new software and starts making a whole new set of proteins, and within a short while all the characteristics of the first species disappear and a new species emerges. That's a pretty important change in how we approach and think about life.'

He would not have realised it, but that is one key way the Reptilian geneticists changed the human species, switched off access to most of our brain capacity, the overwhelming majority of our DNA potential (hence the so-called 'junk' DNA that appears to have no function), and tuned the body-computer into the Moon Matrix, the Reptilian hive mind.

They gave the body new 'software' (information) to read - 'you just replace the DNA software in a cell and the cell instantly starts reading that new software and starts making a whole new set of proteins, and within a short while all the characteristics of the first species disappear and a new species emerges.'

They changed the computer code that the body-computer was reading and thus changed what appeared on the 'screen' - the human form.

Here's a recent interview w/ Bill Ryan talking about the hologram & rept genetic manipulation.

That video ROCKS ! After minute 45 he gets into it.
I think these Repts are also behind the Hybrid Royal Clone Conspiracy.

GS

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Here is a similarly "fresh out of the box" recent interview of Jordan Maxell. His initial experience is quite interesting, because it reveals how there is a deep implication of Freemasonry and the Illuminati in the West Coast Beatles inspired Hippie "New Age" Movement. It's really worth a listen:

What is also interesting, in the light of the earlier David Icke interview, where he speaks of Alien intervention and the Reptilian colonization of our Solar System (Saturn is the key word here) as well as many other places in the Galaxy or beyond, is when a channeler speaks to Jordan Maxwell about a message from the Watchers, whose All Seeing Eye apparently captured in full detail his message spoken when talking alone to "those above" while alone in the desert. It is in the first video, start at minute 55 and you'll get the punch line within three or four minutes. I never thought Jordan Maxwell was very attractive, but it sounds like even he would be scared if he could really look into the mirror.

What his experience in the desert, and his friend Paul's experience in the next room with what sounds like a holographic projection of an Alien, makes me wonder to what extent there isn't an intelligent "outside" intervention in Earthly reality. What is likely is that we are here living a most unusual experience, as soon as you start exploring philosophical or mystical aspects of reality. Science itself is at a loss to explain away things which don't make sense so that we can stop asking those "embarrassing questions".

Our holographic light, wavelength, energy, matter matrix is clearly programmed, at least as far as life forces are concerned. Biological life are not what they appear, solid, constant, fixed or substantial. DNA - which is the stuff used for CLONING, is what gives the impedance of the message to be delivered to our interactive living reality of the present and future. How much the informational programming also applies to the inert or - more appropriately stated - soulless aspects of the material world without perception or conscience, is something worth questioning. Does a human or Alien intelligence have access to the design engineering of the Material Universe in which we live? If so, they could make anything "impossible" become possible.

While I started my research thinking that if Aliens exist, I'd probably never know and even less gain insight into who or what is going on here. Investigation into the Clone Conspiracy has brought me to confront several aspects of today's social and political reality which are begging for answers, given that common knowledge as disseminated by education or broadcast by the media are clueless to address such issues.

I personally think that this is purposely in part, given that some who know are either complicit to the Clone Conspiracy and to the other associated measures for total control of Earth's population, or if not this is done inadvertently by people who are themselves clueless to the point of being in denial, and propagating that denial to the best of their ability.

So, to resume, here is my latest take on the Clone Conspiracy and its motives and integration into a wider spacescape, a larger version or our usual experiential landscape.

1. Clones have existed, from time to time, for a number of centuries. Accounts of genetic engineering date back to ancient Sumer, over 6 thousand years ago, and they refer to hybridization of humanity far earlier yet. In far more recent times, in medieval Europe there were tales of Golems who are pretty much what today we would call Clones or Synthetic humanoids.

2. Royal Bloodlines, dating back several thousand years, lay claims to be descendents of God, or demi-gods, hybrid beings born of the association of divine DNA with human DNA. These hybrid beings are what we call Aristocrats, who are "New and Improved" Rulers of humanity. So genetically engineered beings have been our Royal Rulers for eons. They were first designed by hybridization and then selected for this feature. This DNA heritage, associated with a stringent, mandatory and exacting requirements of perpetuation of genetic heredity, have made these bloodliners obsessed with their bloodline, their "quarters of nobility" and their claims of descent from the noblest of lineages.

3. Royal Bloodlines are in fact hybrid humanoids, they are only part human and part Alien. Many of us may have varying fractions of Alien blood in our now tainted DNA, due to the nobility's right to mate at will with anyone's wife or daughter in total impunity and without recourse on her behalf. But fortunately, our bloodline isn't so tainted that we are capable of the sort of inhuman behavior that the Bloodliners are more than ready to engage in. Humanity of sentiment and of behavior is a measure of the quantity of Alien/Human blood in our DNA blend, but it is also a measure of which of these DNA predispositions one wishes to obey and follow. You can be a full bloodliner and resist the Alien urges, using what is human within you to combat the "other". Or you can be only slightly Alien but through a morbid fascination with the Occult and demonic possession surrender the vast majority of your inclinations to inhuman forces.

4. The Aliens who produced these Bloodliners used them as "Buffer Beings", emissaries of sorts. The Royals serve as a cover for a indirect Alien enslavement and control of the rest of humanity. They use deceit, violence, indoctrination, culling, manipulation, taxation, royal decree, and countless other forms of institutionalized illegitimate authority to dominate humanity and dispose of our labor and our resources while dumbing down all but a few elect "initiates" through Bloodline controlled Secret Societies.

5. To further disguise the Alien intervention on Earth, the Royal Bloodlines have produced an offshoot, through selective illegitimate procreation, with entire Hillbilly regions being populated with the genetic by product of Alien DNA, and ensuring through isolation, that his "Bloodline Underclass" becomes inbred and thus creates a STEALTH BLOODLINE group of future Illuminati descendants. Hitler was, in this way, one such example of a "demon possessed" Bloodliner with a fascination for the Occult and an Alien Super Race.

6. The Royals and the Illuminati have created clones of a number of "reference bloodliners" giving what we call here in this thread The Clone Conspiracy.

7. This Reptilian Alien control grid is currently under assault, possibly by some other OFF WORLD beings, a competing Extra-terrestrial group. Humans are now fighting off the forces of Evil, those which go against everything Humanity stands for, and are currently confronting the facts when it comes to Alien intervention through the Royals, the Illuminati and their Military Industrial Complex of Secret Societies and Secret Agencies.

8. There is increasing evidence that we are in a Spiritual War for our SOULS. This has been going on since Aliens intervened in Earthly affairs, taking our souls and piggybacking on our lives. We are currently shaking off the reptilians, revealing their clones and impostor replacements, and combating the sick NWO control matrix woven around us.

GS

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nelletuorg7
I find this thread so enthralling. Thank you, I'm learning so much from this thread. I'm not sure exactly where it was (this is my first post) but there was a post of 2 blonde girls. One loked like an older picture and one modern, I think the 2nd picture was a clone of the first. In the 2nd picture the little girl had almost crossed eyes. This reminds me of something I have been thinking about for a while now. Do you think that Dannilyn Birkhead could be a clone of Anna Nicole Smith? Dannilyn also had that eye problem like the girl in the 2nd picture. I think Dannilyn is a clone of her mother, because the resemblance is just too uncanny. Let me know what you think.

Hi Nelletuorg7,

The rush to research and many pressures prevented me from properly greeting you to the Clone Conspiracy thread earlier. I hope to now correct that oversight.

Regarding your post, while it may be useful to investigate, this thread is more generally dedicated to Royal or Illuminati leaders who are Clones, as well as the general context which might explain why this is taking place.

Here is a link to a discussion group which may be exactly what you're looking for, there are fewer members there, but many of them are quite educated in the fact that doubles are routinely used in the entertainment industry, as a means to control our perceived reality.

Celebrity Doppelgangers

If your really don't want to pursue this matter further there, here is also a link to the "sister thread" right here in ATS's Skunk Section, where they hide away all the smelly stuff.

The Clone Conspiracy: Stars and Celebrity Clones

That thread deals with the specific case of Cloned entertainers and public figures who are not political leaders. This is not because it is that separate a cause, given that Cloning is being used to enhance "outside manipulation" of our Earthly affairs through both our leaders and those who influence our reality perception.

Welcome on board, and enjoy the adventure... into the unknown.

GS

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I believe that Getsmart saw what he said he saw. I suppose it's possible he's having us on, but I don't think so. That's JMO. That being said, if he did see some rept-being, then what is the scientific explanation for it?

Hi Someotherguy,

Thanks for the vote of confidence. It is very hard to speak of such an experience, mostly because it is so shattering. Then there's the obvious "they're all going to think I'm a wacko, so what's the point of telling anyone" syndrome, but that isn't as hard as not being able to explain to yourself, much less to anyone else, what it means.

Here towards the end of the latest Jordan Maxwell video, after minute 1:46:00 you will hear the story of a group of six entire families who encountered one. He was slightly shorter than the one I saw, but was very similar in build. When you hear how they reacted, you'll better understand my physical reaction. Still, I wish I had been able to delve further, but it was very telepathic and I could tell it sure as heck didn't want to be pestered.

They also happened to say something quite similar to what I said. "All we can say is that there's at least one of them". That's all I can testify to myself, but since the one I saw was closer to 9 feet, and they were multiple witnesses to a slightly shorter height, that would make at least 2 of them.

What is very interesting is that theirs was "called forth" at the center of a mystical Occult ceremonial circle where he was invoked, like a Demon. They say he Popped out of nowhere, just like when he arrived at the top of the mountain and later vanished instantly. You can tell from their account that I wasn't mistaken when I assessed these creatures as insurmountable physical contenders we are no match for, without serious technological and/or spiritual assistance.

It very much saddens me that although there has been knowledge of such beings since the beginning of human history, this has been purposely hidden from us to the point that one dare not speak of such an experience. It could be that most won't come forth.

I'm usually scared of little if anything, and couldn't care less about what is thought of me. Yet I waited what amounted to years before telling only a sparing few people who knew me well and are receptive to such notions, only to find them not believe me. Not even a specialist with a UFO website. He offered no comment other than a shrug. That will tell you how hard it is to speak up.

Thank goodness for the anonymous Internet, where you can share with countless others without the burden of either disappointing your friends, alienating most people who know you, and creating a stigma for your family.

GS

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
UPDATE: Possible explanation for the Clone Conspiracy !

I've refrained from posting until I had something valid to contribute. This is not my own insight, but the text of a post from another ATS Member

QUOTED POST by SeekerofTruth101: LINK

"It is no longer necessary, nor something ANY human would look forward to, upon realizing the truth. ANALYSE why, the data is all out there, after all these years, with so much evidences of UFOs for centuries and downed UFOs captured, yet not one word was leaked out?

It's because the truth will make mankind go nuts, for the truth is, we, or at least TPTB, had been dealing with the devil (religious sense) or if you wish to call in another name - slavemasters (non-religious sense).

Can a father lay claim to creating his son through his biological act of reproduction? Many would say yes, but then, who created the father?

No. We humans are only biological robots. Our bodies are our hardware. The software for our body to function still comes from our Creator - a light source or an energy source we call consciousness/soul.

It is this gift of light source that animates our biological bodies over the years and when the human biological robot body starts to rot, such light source/matter escapes back into the cosmos, for matter is eternal.

Today, there can no longer be denial that humans had been fashioned by extra-terresterials, to assist them in colonising the planet and gathering its resources on behalf of them. They are our true Masters, even till today.

We are a slave race, biological reproductive robots which are much more superior to mechanised beings that need servicing and replacements of parts on regular basis, not suitable for minimally equipped colonisers.

Just like human fathers, these extra-terrestrials fashioned us, but they are not our fathers. The gift of life that even animates them came from our Creator, and thus we are actually brothers all in the universe, and should have equality and not treated as slaves.

No brother, no matter how rich and advance he had become, would enslave his kid brother, but would help raise him up to be an equal or better.

Unfortunately, greed runs deep amongst beings, at times supported by vainglory, or by necessities.

Our Creator had sent divine Teachers in human form to guide us away from the path of enslavement through the furthering of greed and evil, but unfortunately, each time the Teacher leaves, the message sent gets corrupted by our True masters, and ended us all enslaved again, serving those religions that seek to free us but manipulated to served the masters.

Even though mankind had been doomed to be dumbed down, kept stupid and as slaves for centuries, however, some humans attained enlightenment and courageously sought to free us all, only to be corrupted again by the masters.

Unfortunately, that spark of freedom burnt brightly, and through it, as well as our natural gift of life which includes intelligence, could not be stopped as we advanced into the present century and became a challenge to our true masters.

What we do not know, we back engineered. But still insufficient to determine our own course for full freedom, as our masters had kept a pack of useless incompetents, enriching them in exchange to run things on their behalf, for should we know who are the true masters and realized their intentions, we will tear them to pieces, being the majority and they, the minority.

They may win with their superior intellect and capability, but in the process would destroy too many slaves which are critical to their production lines.

Thus, they keep puppets in place, and are fully expendable and responsible if the masses decide to kick their butts, but in the end, the masters still rule, for they have an endless supply of ready and wannabe puppets.

There can be no disclosure. Hints and warnings had been sounded out for decades, by even national presidents warning of NWO industrial military complexes and financial service houses.

Even the Vatican, whom finally woke up and tried to tell the truth, was tarnished and warned off for sexual misconduct in its ranks, made to lose its credibility quickly.

The capital of planet Earth is not US. It is in Antarctica, underground.

Nope. There will be no disclosure. Nothing to see here. Move along now......"

This happens to mesh quite well with the phenomena we have observed in the Royal and Presidential Clone Conspiracy and the replacement of many entertainers and celebrities. It also makes sense in terms of its socio-political implications. For it is more than surprising that any power on Earth could have successfully prevented the blossoming of our highest common aspiration, FREEDOM, for thousands of years of human history.

Also, how else can we explain the sighting of a large Alien reptilian, looking like what we could only call "The Devil", perambulating in a major city? To go about his business unimpaired by police intervention implies that he was evidently protected by people at the top of human society. And why would he be, unless he were above our own hierarchy system and one of our Masters?

Today we are witnessing a hardening of the slave system of society, with modern economics serving no other purpose than subjugating the masses and concentrating power into invisible hands. Social organizations of government and corporate governance are not serving the interests of humanity, but those of "something else".

Are these alien masters the mysterious entities who channel their power through secret societies, direct decisions through shadow governments, control our livelihood and lifestyle through anonymous multinational corporations and promote their dominant interests through political lobbies? Perhaps. Since the beginning of our known history it is more than likely that they have directly infiltrated our religions and governments, subverting them for nefarious purposes, using this to structure our society as they deem fit and using institutions and laws to systematically oppress and manipulate mankind.

If these Aliens did in fact manipulate modern man by genetic engineering, turning us into useful tools which maintain themselves, reproduce at no direct cost and rule over one another, that would enable the colonization of Earth at a very low numbers of colonial staff, automating the processes and designing the inmates to become each other's warden. It is a crafty method, a demonic plan which could be easily attributed to the Work of The Devil.

What we must do today, now that we are gaining our own mastery of biotechnology and genetic engineering, is BACK ENGINEER MAN. This is the only way we will be able to revert to our original selves, people who were not cloned or abducted and experimented on, a genuine divine creation of nature which hasn't been tampered with.

We need to restore mankind. Not only our power over destiny granting us access to human fulfillment, but also as far as our biological constitution and genetic potentialities. This is what Scientology purported to do before becoming infiltrated by the CIA obediently obeying their reptilian overlords. It is also what many schools of spirituality have endeavored to pursue. Today we can also approach this path by technical means using scientific advances to study and reconstitute who we originally were.

GS

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
There is further confirmation of this premise in David Jacob's book The Threat. Here is an excerpt:

"All the evidence seems to suggest that integration into human society is the aliens' ultimate goal. And all their efforts and activities appear to be geared toward complete control of the humans on Earth. Indeed, the abductees are already living with the burden of alien visitation and manipulation. It is now possible to discern at least four specific programs that the aliens have put into effect to achieve their goal:

1. The Abduction Program. The aliens initially selected human victims around the world and instituted procedures to take these humans and their progeny from their environments without detection.

2. The Breeding Program. The aliens collect human sperm and eggs, genetically alter the fertilized embryo, incubate fetuses in human hosts, and make humans mentally and physically interact with the offspring for proper hybrid development.

3. The Hybridization Program. The aliens refine the hybrids by continual alteration and breeding with humans over the generations to become more human while retaining crucial alien characteristics. Perhaps humans are also altered over time and acquire alien characteristics.

4. The Integration Program. The aliens prepare the abductees for future events. Eventually, the hybrids or the aliens themselves integrate into human society and assume control."

"...When I first heard of certain alien procedures, they sounded irrational and illogical, but as I learned about alien goals, they have proven to be the opposite. Everything the aliens do is logical, rational, and goal-oriented. With the use of superior technology, both physical and biological, they are engaging in the systematic and clandestine physiological exploitation, and perhaps alteration, of human beings for the purposes of passing on their genetic capabilities to progeny who will integrate into the human society and, without doubt, control it. Their agenda is self-centered, not human-centered, as would be expected from a program that stresses reproduction. In the end it is possible that it will be of some benefit to us, but if we survive as a species, the price for this charity will be relinquishment of the freedom to dictate our own destiny and, most likely, our personal freedom as well."

"Through competent research, many of the abduction phenomenon's challenges have been met, many of its mysteries solved. And one of its aspects has emerged with crystal clarity. The aliens have fooled us. They lulled us into an attitude of disbelief, and hence complacency, at the very beginning of our awareness of their presence. Thus, we were unable to understand the dimensions of the threat they pose and act to intervene. Now it may be too late. My own complacency is long gone, replaced by a sense of profound apprehension and even dread. We know what their behavior means, and now it is imperative to ask what the consequences of that behavior will be for future generations of human society. Perhaps, the answer to that question will not be found until they have completed their agenda, but I do not think that we will have to wait very long. It has taken us more than fifty years, but we have finally learned why the UFOs are here. We now know the alarming dimensions of the alien agenda and its goals."

What is interesting is that by studying the UFO and Alien Abduction phenomenon, this History Professor from Temple University has come to a similar conclusion as our own study observing the use of CLONES as political leaders. There is apparently, according to the author David Jacobs, a widespread pattern of genetic intervention in alien abduction cases. This goes hand in hand with what we've seen here, the flagrant use of Cloned Leaders to infiltrate the higher instances of human society and facilitate an Alien Agenda against the interest of humanity. Here is an account of an abductee from this book:

"The aliens sometimes describe the future after The Change. Courtney Walsh saw what she called a "propaganda film" on a screen about the route to happiness in the future. It began with the removal of a fetus from an abductee. It seems like a screen, but I don't know if it really is. And there's a picture of an embryo, and it's implanted, it's growing, and then it's getting harvested out again.
It feels like a propaganda film, like, "Isn't this good." I get the feeling there's some beings there that want me to watch it. But I'm not really watching it, I have my head in my hands. I'm not really watching it that closely. It's like I hear them saying, "Do you think she watched it? Yes, she watched it. Well, she wasn't really paying attention. No, it doesn't matter, it already took."

"When you look at this film, and you see them removing the fetus, what do they do with it then?

Put it in a little jar. And they move it to a bigger jar, and then they move it to an incubator that's as big as a baby. And it has tubes going into it. And we're watching it, and there are beings taking care of them. But it's like all so rosy and cheery, and the female beings are stroking the babies, and talking to the babies, it's just really happy. And there's a picture of a toddler—baby toddler girl—and you just get the feeling like, "Aren't these fine children? Aren't these good, strong, fine children?"

Do they show them older than that?

"It's just so stupid. It almost seems like they show a couple of these toddlers, and they're smiling, and in behind them files [walks] like several aliens, and it's just so humans, and they have their hands on each other and everybody's happy. It's really stupid, I know. It's just really dumb. And everybody's smiling and they're all dressed in white and they're standing there and you feel like, "Together we're going to achieve" something. Something about "completion, or happiness." I don't even know if this is real. It's just so stupid. It's obviously fake. Even to me at the time. This is trash."

"Allison Reed saw a similar media presentation of what life might be like with the hybrids. She and other abductees were brought into a room with a large screen-like device, and she observed a beautiful park scene with people having picnics and playing ball. Her extraordinary recollection is a profoundly disturbing description of the aliens' plans for a perfect future. I see on this screen, sunshine, happy, good things. Good things. Things are good. Everything about this is good. Everything about it is good."

What kind of an image are you looking at?

"It varies. There's flowers, there's gardens, there's families, there's families interacting. I don't know. I can't tell. I can't tell."

Can't tell what?

"They want us to see this and tell the "thems" from the "us's" and you can't tell. You can't pull out in these family settings like, we have a park and there's a couple families, you know? And there's ball-playing and they're doing some like sparklers and games. I can't tell if there's a family of "thems" or if there's "thems" intertwined within the established families. If they're the same, I cannot, I cannot [tell the difference]."

Is this the point of it? That you can't tell?

"It's like a challenge. "Find for me our creations. Rnd for me, pull, them out of this picture." And I can't."

You mean that's what the point of the picture is?

"There are hybrids there, there are people—I can't even call them hybrids anymore—there are people there that were not brought about through a normal human evolution and here we are. They were brought about in the process of many years of experimentation. "Find where they are. You can't tell the difference."

This may very well be the explanation of the CLONE CONSPIRACY. There may be more clones out their, produced by Alien Hybridization, than we suspect. Is humanity about to be entirely replaced ?

GS

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Here we can listen to Dr. David Jacobs explaining why he believes that Aliens are NOT experimenting with us but have an established, methodical, elaborate and efficient program of human intervention:

We learn from his hypnotic debriefing of abductees that there is a plan which is well advanced to hybridize Alien agents of the Reptilians to penetrate human society. To simplify this concept, it is a plan to give Alien Greys the appearance of humans, so that they can pass for us and live among us undetected, yet retaining their telepathic mind control abilities.

What this means for humanity is very compelling. We are currently under invasion. While there are hundreds of thousands of abduction cases, Dr. David Jacobs believes that those which are reported are only a small minority, those who are more resistant to neurological control which the Aliens use to erase the memory of abductions. Some of us may even have been abducted but don't realize it. The invasion is NOW. The Royal and Presidential Clones are the high level visible tip of the iceberg of massive infiltration of human society. It is time to wake up, before it is too late. Here is a film which explains what situation we are in. It was based on a book written decades ago, with insider information.

Once we awaken to the fact that there ARE other entities out there, and among us, then and only then can we take those measures required to avert the impending danger of the extinction of humanity as we know it. TAKE BACK EARTH !

GS

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Starting at 1:22:00

[edit on 22-6-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

HEY DOES THIS SHOW ILLUMINATI LINK TO ANNA HAYES?

www.geni.com...

let me know your thoughts on this

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I don't know... all white people look the same

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join