It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clone Conspiracy: Royal and Presidential Clones

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Hi Someotherguy,

Thanks for your interest in my experience.

Yes, it's fascinating to me. I'm not doubting that you saw what you saw. Credo Mutwa & the guys at Montauk said they saw similar rept beings. The ones at Montauk even claimed to have worked w/ one. What I'm wondering is if you had the ability to see past some sort of holographic projection, or whether it even bothered to cloak itself like that. I'm wondering if there are other beings like this stalking the streets that appear to be ordinary humans. Just imagine :-o

Was I unconsciously guided there, at that time and place, exactly at the moment where he would stroll by - in order to further pursue my inquiry into the Clone Conspiracy and its potential Alien components, which were otherwise a very secondary consideration ?

I'm a spiritual person and believe the Lord works in mysterious ways. You may well have been shown this thing for some purpose, such as educating people about it as you are now.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
Yes, it's fascinating to me. I'm not doubting that you saw what you saw. Credo Mutwa & the guys at Montauk said they saw similar rept beings. The ones at Montauk even claimed to have worked w/ one. What I'm wondering is if you had the ability to see past some sort of holographic projection, or whether it even bothered to cloak itself like that. I'm wondering if there are other beings like this stalking the streets that appear to be ordinary humans. Just imagine :-o

I'm a spiritual person and believe the Lord works in mysterious ways. You may well have been shown this thing for some purpose, such as educating people about it as you are now.

Hi Someotherguy,

I really thought that those mentioning, or even mumbling the suggestion that reptilians might exist, were either crackpots or hired disinformation agents. Now I see things differently, much like a fellow who wrote a comment to the article which will be linked to in my next post.

Posted By: Steevin Harper On: 3/3/2010

l never took the reptilian information on board personally when l first read David Ickes book The Biggest Secret in early 2000, in fact l went off his work for the next 2 years after being drawn to his work in 1993 concerning secret societies.

The reptilian information he began exposing in that book mentioned lessoned his appeal for me because it was so hard to take on board as in WTF?, but l could see the connection, still l needed some kind of proof for myself personally which maybe other people do too l suppose.

Little did l know l already had the proof sitting right in front of me nightly as from the 29/01/2000 in a situation that l was to find was a set up in late 2002 when that someone sitting in front of me revealed himsellf to me when he shapeshifted, l wont go into the details here at all l find it a waste of time but what a enormous shock to the system it was to be over the next, almost 2 years and aslo what was to be the hardest time in my life.

l know no one else in my position except my twin, as planned.

Thats is all l will say on this post as l see in your writing something that l have recognized with experience, sort of been there done that not for them, never will be.

Attention seeking is what l see in the elite perhaps you should focus all your energies on them and stop wasting your time on the people you are in contact with at the ground level whom you can communicate with as with me here on our level, in the structure of society, l'm sure you'll find something in it but personally no way will you be in contact with them as you have been here with me....good luck.

I can't say whether or not there are actual physical Draconian reptilians such as the one I saw walking at night in a large metropolis. But I am quite positive that there are many of these entities possessing people or just plain shadowing them from another dimension or plane of experience. Until I saw one in the flesh, I thought that they didn't even occupy the same physical space as we do. Now it appears that either there are both types of presence, or that they can move into and out of our 3D dimension.

Maybe it happened to me so that I could add to the testimony about their presence among us ? After all, wouldn't a skeptical non believer be the best advocate to bring light to the matter ? Or maybe that experience was meant to dissuade me from pursuing the matter, much as a Tom Cat would put a scare into a mouse ? If life has taught me anything, it is that they can destroy your body and emotions and mind, but only you can surrender your soul. This is one they'll never get.

GS

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
In her book "The Body Snatchers" Susan Reed describes her personal experience with a Reptilian possessed man. I can vouch for some of what she says, having myself known a person very closely who was likewise possessed and had similar behavior characteristics and influence over others and events. I however had thought it was of a "demonic" nature and not reptilian. However, what she says in describing the Reptilian entities she encountered is very similar to my brief impression of the entity which I crossed paths with at night.

Susan Reed was the pen name for author Jennie Gosbell, who met a most unfortunate fate after being threatened with elimination upon publishing her book. Here is a link to the news item in the Bahamas newspaper The Tribune. You will also want to take a look at the very revealing comments to that article.

Woman's body found in sea is identified

THE body of a woman found floating in the sea behind an apartment complex in Cable Beach has been identified by police.

Jennie Gosbell, 44, of Hertfordshire, England, is believed to have drowned shortly before her lifeless body was discovered by a jet-ski operator on the morning of October 8.

Ms Gosbell was alone on holiday and stayed at various places in New Providence, the last being the Blue Water Resort, Guanahani Village, in Cable Beach.

Police say she went swimming off the resort beach when she drowned. Her body was found floating in front of the Carefree apartment building next door to the Blue Water Resort at around 9.30am.

Murder has been ruled out of the investigation.

Ms Gosbell's mother flew to Nassau from the United Kingdom to identify her daughter's body last week. She returned to England yesterday.

Jennie paid the ultimate price to defend the truth. For unknown reasons, murder was "ruled out of the investigation". Knowing that she had been repeatedly threatened with murder, We owe it to her to take this matter less likely than the Nassau authorities, and to keep this present in our thoughts when reading her testimony. It comes across like a sincere account of a very human experience with quite inhuman entities possessing individuals. She mentions in describing the possessed host that:

"...any human should not get near any of these reptilians. There is their evil nature, and there is no changing it, they are the most evil beings imaginable and they won't think twice about treating anyone in a most evil way."

"Humans and reptilians do not mix. Humans are not equipped to handle their evil power. They are so evil that they will relish anyone's pain, and would inflict it if they could, it's like a thrill to them, pain and the worse it gets the more thrills they get. They are like the eye of a whirlpool of evil, the power at the cenre that is pungent with evil."

"They are what the bible describes as Satan; the worst horror film would not succeed in getting across the intensity of evil that is them."

Here, you will better understand the sense of physical terror that came over me when seeing the one strolling down the center band of my neighborhood boulevard.

"We must understand reptilians are not to be known, they are not part of our interaction that we as humans desire for growth, we mess with reptilians and we end up destroyed. They are not us and not anything we need to understand."

She goes on to describe possession of human hosts by reptilians, and discusses the emotional problems derived from ego.

"Reptilians are aliens with no emotions and experience difficulties in this area when they take over a human. This is particularly the case to novice reptilian hosts... Dracos are their superiors."

"...I believe they are warriors and ths "have to win" trait helps them win over others who are less intent on winning. They will harm themselves if it means they win... Rationality, and they are normally extremely rational, goes out the window... They are prepared to harm their organization in order to win hands down... As they get more superior within the organization they lose this and act purely rational."

She goes on to quote "Branton" who describes a worker in Area 51 talking about a reptilian they had to kill.

"...reptilians hate humankind with a passion. They only want to see humankind dead. The hatred these beings have towards humans is incredible and they will do anything to destroy the human. Held in captivity they will take every possible advantage to kill a human - therefore they had to kill it. This describes this reptilian entity exactly."

In reference to how reptilian entities possess humans and use them as hosts, her book has the following illustration. I can attest to the muzzle slope of the snout which is similar to the one I saw. However, it was "in the flesh" and not some sort of astral projection of a spirit body as in this illustration.

She goes on to further describe one reptilian entity she had contact with.

"Looks up to winged dragons and would want to be likened to a dragon. I assume therefore that they are his superiors. Thinks he is one."

"Says he is expecting a reward from the reptilians of a hybrid body when they first colonise the earth, has described this to me. He said he would be the first lot there."

"There overall plan - they want this planet for themselves. ...The reptilians plan for us is to have us all implanted with a minute device. We will agree to this implant because it will seem better than not having one. In order for us to agree they are currently replacing cash with a card, this card will be made to seem insecure and subject to theft, we will then believe that a small device under our skin a financially better option. The whole world is to be implanted so that native cultures that do not bank are being or will be destroyed."

"The most likely way that the reptilians believe they will implant this device is via an identity card, and this will then be made to seem inconvenient, it will get lost and replacement will be difficult. We will agree to an identity implant as a solution to the problem of lost identity cards. This device will enable the reptilians to kill us and they plan to do this when everyone in the globe is implanted. Ettissh says we will all be killed by electrocution via the implant."

She goes on to describe the Reptilian plan to colonize the Earth with Hybrids.

"After we have been killed they will wait for 10 years and then colonize earth as a hybrid of a human and a reptilian. They are developing this hybrid using human DNA. The hybrid is described here."

Ettissh: "We will kill everyone off and leave it about 10 years for things to rot, so we don't have to deal with it. There will be a few thousand humans left and we'll deal with them. We don't want any humans breeding like rabbits, I guess we may allow some to remain, we are not sure."

So this explains much of the state the world is in today, and that the task of terracing the Dragon is as much our own as it was in ancient times.

GS

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I had also thought that "demons" were reptilians. I thought they were other-dimensional beings that needed a host body to "possess" to exist in this dimension. It seems they may have 3-D bodies of their own, though. I had also thought that they were "priming" Earth for them to inhabit much like one primes aquarium water for tropical fish.

That is pretty chilling that the ultimate goal of micro-chipping might be mass murder. Never thought they'd use it to electrocute people, but I guess i'm just not evil like that.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

That is pretty chilling that the ultimate goal of micro-chipping might be mass murder. Never thought they'd use it to electrocute people, but I guess i'm just not evil like that.

Hi Someotherguy,

I have no idea what their goal is, the best clue I got was the impression of nastiness from the one I saw. That book says one thing, but I have not yet found confirmation, even though we know that they do want to microchip everyone and will use such stratagems to force to accept it.

It is said that Satan will impose the Mark of the Beast on all of humanity. Are these the Beast, are they what was called Satan ? It very well could be.

Here's a link to another thread where I describe more in detail the fear aspect of my reptilian sighting.

Calling all witnesses of reptilian shape shifting

There was suggested something having to do with those notorious chartoon Ninja Turtle warriors and it is true that there might be something to that modern fictional mythology, possibly coming from people in the know. The one I saw did give off the impression, by his physique, demeanor, stride and posture, of being some sort of super warrior, one bred to kill. That sounds pretty Ninja to me. His head was shaped more like a turtle's head than a snake head. And the skin although a bit scaly seemed leathery and thick like a turtle's. FWIW.

GS

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

There was suggested something having to do with those notorious chartoon Ninja Turtle warriors and it is true that there might be something to that modern fictional mythology, possibly coming from people in the know. The one I saw did give off the impression, by his physique, demeanor, stride and posture, of being some sort of super warrior, one bred to kill. That sounds pretty Ninja to me. His head was shaped more like a turtle's head than a snake head. And the skin although a bit scaly seemed leathery and thick like a turtle's. FWIW.

GS

That description you wrote, really liked it, extremely detailed.. and scary.

If you would imagine their resilience in combat.. how powerful do you imagine them to be? Using fictional pop culture heroes or monsters for reference. Would a 30 round mag from a AK-47 even hurt that thing?

We need a Space Marine chapter to cleanse this world.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
That description you wrote, really liked it, extremely detailed.. and scary.

If you would imagine their resilience in combat.. how powerful do you imagine them to be? Using fictional pop culture heroes or monsters for reference. Would a 30 round mag from a AK-47 even hurt that thing?

We need a Space Marine chapter to cleanse this world.

Hi TheLaughingGod,

My sighting wasn't at all scary until my body started moving me very swiftly, and when I resisted it really started sending me very strong signals. I was scared by this more than by the creature, but then realized that if it was happening it was because of something having to do with that creature. So then I realized that I should have been scared instead of recklessly curious. My curiosity did nonetheless enable me to get a pretty good look at him. I only wish there was a way to replay what is a very vivid memory of that sighting in mental video form. His size was the first mind blower.

The second was his very strange way of walking, with his hind leg lurching forward and all his upper body remaining totally steady and upright without bobbing up and down as we do when we walk.

The third in order of strangeness was his exaggerate tapered waist and very broad shoulders forming a triangle.

Forth his eyes, then struck me with their dark red glow, and I realized that this thing was alive, was not from this world (as I've come to know our world) and was an entirely different being to be reckoned with and not just an odd assortment of unusual physical characteristics I had never before seen.

Fifth, his back bulge gave me a nagging feeling of discomfort, because I kept on staring at that bump and it was very high, almost reaching above the shoulders. It wasn't some sort of back pack because it was so high on his back. It was not a bump at an ordinarily low position, as with hunch backs who have one between their shoulder blades. It actually peaked at its higher part, near the top of his shoulders, and sloped down more gently from its peak to disappear about one quarter of the way down his back.

Sixth in importance was his thick leathery brownish green scaly skin and his sloping facial shape, which you would ordinarily expect to be the most revealing factor of oddity. This was just a surface feature and didn't define his strangeness nearly as much as the rest of the differences.

This being wasn't human, far from it. I can't say what or who it was, other than his seeming to be a willful composed individual, not some remote controlled drone. He knew where he was going and was absorbed in his thoughts as well as tuned into what was going on around him.

I cannot imagine their resilience in combat. Only that I felt that I didn't stand more of a chance than a sparrow against a mountain lion. Weapons and technology can of course change that power discrepancy, but this being had something which really did start to scare me out of my wits when I sensed it: I felt that it could read my mind and see where I was and observe my thoughts and perceptions. That is one heck of a competitive advantage. The only way I would imagine that you could fight against them effectively, without them second guessing your attack plans, would be to send programmed soldiers who don't know what they're about to do until it happens.

Regarding their physical strength and prowess, the one I saw may not be representative of the others. Most accounts I have since read speak of reptilians who are somewhat smaller than this one, and I may have seen one of the warrior caste some speak of, if such entities do in fact exist. All I know is the one I saw. His size was already several men in volume and weight. Plus, he had a musculature which was far more developed than any body builder I have ever seen. This made me wonder if he hadn't been genetically engineered because how could nature make such a freak?

While looking at him and feeling totally powerless, I asked myself that very same question. It made sense, because he didn't seem to be a friendly sort of chap. He was "walking intimidation" and probably far worse if you got to know him. I gaged, sensing his physical strength during his stride and his powerful demeanor and physique, that even 40 men would be brushed aside and pulverized without excessive effort. Ask yourself, how many 5 year old kids would it take to defeat you? Especially if you are a trained martial arts expert? It was pretty much the same contrast with one of our regular Marines.

Regarding their resistance to weaponry, it's anyone's guess. Maybe they are even more vulnerable to gunfire than we are, or maybe they are hurt less by it? But the one I saw didn't look in the least worried about any attention he could garner from his height, or about an possible encounter with a police patrol. I cannot explain it. Other than imagine he was assured of complicities among law enforcement.

He was like a triple sized warrior type, with large red glowing eyes and ten times the physical power of anything we can even imagine, not to mention not needing to use weapons given such mental and physical superiority. I'm not a slouch, when it comes to logic or even abstract thinking, but I sensed that I was a mental dwarf next to him. He seemed distinctly higher in the evolutionary scale, if there is such a thing. We are the sub-specious, and they are the Lion King. That pretty much says it all, and maybe better explains the betrayal and complicity of those in power behind the political scene and the surrender of our military.

GS

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
HERE IS A QUOTE FROM Flying Serpents and Dragons by R.A. Boulay.

"In appearance, the serpent-gods were tall, at least 8 to 10 feet [2.5 to 3 meters], and walked on two feet. They had a tail like a reptile, and a tough hide somewhat like a lizard but with a large amount of horny or scaly skin. Their hide was generally lustrous and smooth, somewhat like a chameleon, and probably varied in different hues of green and gray."

"Their natural condition was to go around naked, but they wore clothing such as cloaks as a sign of rank or godship. Because of their need for moisture, they could not stand the direct sun which made their skin dry and uncomfortable."

"Their face was somewhat flat with chin whiskers or a goatee somewhat like a walrus or ibex. They had short horns on their heads which they considered to be a sign of divinity. Humans were repulsive to them because they were hairy, had soft skins and bony limbs. They were particularly upset by man's pungent smells and excretions. The gods did not eat cooked foods at first, but later depended on man to supply these needs. They did not need fires or stoves to keep warm."

"Early man or Adam was not too dissimilar from his creator, except he was smaller, had no facial hair nor horns. He was more agile and dexterous with his hands. He too ate raw food and ran around naked."

"The sons of the serpent-gods, the Nefilim of the Bible, which descended before the Deluge and mated with human women also dabbled in genetic engineering. Many strange and monstrous forms were produced and gave rise to the ancient legends of centaurs, griffins, satyrs, and all the ogres and fabulous creatures of mythology. These were all destroyed by the Deluge, but their memory lingers on in the ancient legends of mankind."

"The patriarchs, god-kings, priests, generals, and other members of the aristocracy which ruled Man before the Deluge and after as well, were also part saurian. They displayed certain characteristics which set them apart from ordinary people - large patches of scaly skin referred to as "the badge of priesthood," and probably had horns and chin whiskers."

Source: Flying Serpents and Dragons

This description and height is a fairly close match to the Reptilian individual which I saw at night in the city streets.

He goes on to explain his interpretation of why we know nothing of this type of being's existence among us.

"A GREAT CULTURAL SHOCK!"

"Mankind is probably not yet ready for the truth. The average man and woman need their fantasies - the myths and religious stories that make life so simple and uncomplicated. Perhaps one of these days we will be shocked into accepting the truth, when our ancestors return to see how their "children" are faring."

"Man has been conditioned for millennia to deny the truth of his ancestry and as a palliative we have developed a convenient form of amnesia."

"We have accepted the interpretation of history propagated by a self-perpetuating priesthood and academia. Nonetheless, the truth can only be delayed so long."

"Eventually Mankind will have to learn the truth about his origins and face the fact that his gods and ancestors were reptiles, truly monsters by any of our current definitions. There will be a great cultural shock as we have never seen before!"

Let's hope that R.A. Boulay is wrong and has got it all backwards. But the being I saw tells me that his account is the one which, so far, comes closest to explaining that encounter. Aside from a Man in Black attack nothing out of the ordinary has happened, and I seldom even see a tall person.

GS

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

HERE IS A QUOTE FROM Flying Serpents and Dragons by R.A. Boulay.

"Early man or Adam was not too dissimilar from his creator, except he was smaller, had no facial hair nor horns. He was more agile and dexterous with his hands. He too ate raw food and ran around naked."

I find what you write interesting, but there is no way I buy that we came from 'Adam'. Early man (Homo...what?...habilis?) definitely had facial hair.

"Man has been conditioned for millennia to deny the truth of his ancestry and as a palliative we have developed a convenient form of amnesia."

I would agree with this. Religion has been a stultifying agent for our development and understanding of our origins.

"Eventually Mankind will have to learn the truth about his origins and face the fact that his gods and ancestors were reptiles

I'm not so sure about gods, personally I consider them to be human constructs to explain the (then) unexplainable natural phenomena. Certainly in our dim and distant past, hundreds of millions of years ago our ancestors would have quite possibly been reptiles.

sis.embl.org...

The Ancestor's Tale pdf complete

Originally posted by GetsmartLet's hope that R.A. Boulay is wrong and has got it all backwards. But the being I saw tells me that his account is the one which, so far, comes closest to explaining that encounter. Aside from a Man in Black attack nothing out of the ordinary has happened, and I seldom even see a tall person.

GS

I'm not questioning whether you had an odd experience regarding this, I just need to contest the 'creation' of humans by 'aliens' as I consider this to be pure bunkum and the fossil record is more than enough to explain our evolutionary history without invoking unnecessary influences.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by aorAki]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Aoraki, you might be interested in checking out Michael Cremo's research:

Forbidden Archaelogy

Hidden History of the Human Race Pt.1

I knew someone who was getting a PhD in Ancient Orientalism. That person said there are a lot of artifacts in drawers & cupboards no one talks about b/c they don't fit the paradigm. They don't know what to do w/ them, so they just ignore them. So, I would say that we are far from answering all of Earth's mysteries.

Credo Mutwa on Repts:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Yep, I've had a look....but the physical evidence of hominid evolution is there for all to see...now, modern Homo sapiens sapiens has been around for what, one or two hundred thousand years, which is more than enough time for civilisations to come and go, especially when one factors in eustasy, glacial cycles and taking into account how much we have 'developed' culturally and technologically over the last two thousand years plus, so I'm open to older civilisations being highly developed, but as yet there is no physical evidence that would lead me to an alternative theory of human development.

I work in the field of Geology I must add, specialising in palaeontology and sedimentology and thus I feel I have an understanding of the development of the human race and a reasonable understanding of the mechanisms of evolution and hominid evolution.

I have not encountered anything here, or elsewhere yet that is enough to make me change my opinion on this.

I am, however, open to reasonable new evidence, and I do find this thread interesting.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
What about Zecharia Sitchin's research?

Personally, I don't really have a strong opinion about what humans are, where they came from, etc. I just know that there is a lot more going on "behind the scenes" than most people realize. So, I wouldn't be surprised if humans had sprung up on their own via evolution or if they'd been manufactured somehow by splicing genes together. I see both as possibilities & neither one has progressed beyond the status of theory, as far as I'm concerned.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Personally, I don't buy Sitchin's research and in my opinion humans are animals and a natural product of evolution. We are 'cursed' by overactive imaginations regarding the contemplation of our origins while ignoring the physical evidence. Given my field of work this should come as no surprise.

I just wish to reiterate that this is my take on the matter and I don't speak for others.

There is this excellent thread which is sort of the way I feel about our earlier civilisations: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-5-2010 by aorAki]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
Yep, I've had a look....but the physical evidence of hominid evolution is there for all to see...now, modern Homo sapiens sapiens has been around for what, one or two hundred thousand years, which is more than enough time for civilisations to come and go, especially when one factors in eustasy, glacial cycles and taking into account how much we have 'developed' culturally and technologically over the last two thousand years plus, so I'm open to older civilisations being highly developed, but as yet there is no physical evidence that would lead me to an alternative theory of human development.

I work in the field of Geology I must add, specialising in palaeontology and sedimentology and thus I feel I have an understanding of the development of the human race and a reasonable understanding of the mechanisms of evolution and hominid evolution.

I have not encountered anything here, or elsewhere yet that is enough to make me change my opinion on this.

I am, however, open to reasonable new evidence, and I do find this thread interesting.

Hi aorAki,

Thanks for weighing in on this subject. The only reason that I posted this source is because, thus far, it is the only one I have found to date which can explain what I saw. That doesn't mean it is correct, but I am following this path until it either reaches a dead end, merges with another one, crosses a better option or makes me have to backtrack.

Meanwhile, we have right here a perfect example of the incredible force that Internet discussion groups provide, the confrontation with one field of research with another, almost in real time. R.A. Boulay was not an expert in palaentology, but researched cuneiform Sumerian stone tablets. None can excel in every field baring rare Rennaissance Men/Women such as Leornardo da Vinci, who was actually more versed in hermetic secrets and occult knowledge than we've been told.

So your comments are thus highly valued, and we expect to learn more from your reaction to some of the "creative departure" from common lore about these ancient texts provided in the bood Flying Serpents and Dragons. Here are some additional excerpts which might cast more light. I've quoted them because it is often the case that sorting through an entire long bood is too fastidious for most people, but also because it gives an opportunity to discover information outside of the usual clutter of traditional sequential referencing.

From FLYING SERPENTS AND DRAGONs:

IS THERE REALLY A MISSING LINK?

Man is a puzzle in the evolutionary chain. The scientific theories of evolution explain the general course of events that cause life forms to develop on Earth, but evolution cannot account for the emergence of Homo sapiens or modern man.

For almost a hundred years, anthropologists and other scientists have been searching for the so-called missing link, in order to bridge the enormous evolutionary gap that exists between the ape-man or Neanderthal Man and modern man or Cro-Magnon Man.

The appearance of Homo sapiens happened virtually overnight in terms of the millions of years that evolution required.

There is no evidence of intermediate stages that would indicate a gradual change from Homo erectus, the ape-man, to modern Homo sapiens. While the hominid of the genus Homo is a product of evolution, Homo sapiens is the product of a sudden revolutionary event.

The first being considered to be truly manlike is Australopithecus who existed in Africa some five million years ago. Then it took eons to produce the first primitive man or Homo erectus. About one million years ago he appears on the scene and is called Neanderthal Man.

Then suddenly and inexplicably some 35,000 years ago, a new race of men appeared from nowhere - Homo sapiens or thinking man which we call Cro-Magnon Man. He looked very much like modern man, so much so, in fact, that if he were dressed properly, he could pass unnoticed on the street of any city in America.

The Sumerians who arrived here before Homo sapiens existed provide the explanation of the sudden appearance of modern man. He seems to have been developed through two creative stages. Man was first conceived as a slave worker; at this time, he was mostly reptilian in appearance and nature, probably only one-third mammal.

The second change increased his mammal nature so that he lost his scaly skin and hide and could reproduce himself. He developed soft skin and hair and now required the use of clothing for comfort and protection. This is metaphorically called "the Fall of Man" in Biblical terms.

THE REPTILIAN APPEARANCE OF THE ANCIENTS

The Patriarchs of the Old Testament and the Sumerian antediluvian kings and priests were all part saurian, being the children of the mating of a reptile god and an earthling. This was also true after the Deluge when the kings were also semi-divine.

Probably the best illustration of this duality is found in the person of Gilgamesh. At the beginning of the epic, Gilgamesh is created by the mother goddess as two-thirds divine, being the son of a male earthling and a female goddess. Sargon the Great was also a "changeling" * as they were called, and was the son of a god and a priestess.

* NOTE: The modern equivalent term for "changeling" is "Shapeshifter".

They would definitely have had a reptilian appearance and, in certain respects, visibly reveal vestiges of their origin. This is shown in the adventures of Gilgamesh when, in his venture to the land of Shamash [Prince Utu], he is challenged by the guards at the gates of the mountain stronghold. Gilgamesh is instantly recognized by the saurian guards "as one of us," since "he has the flesh of the gods." He is allowed to pass unhindered since he is one of the aristocracy.

Evidence of man's origin in the serpent-gods was expurgated wherever possible. But where the priesthood had no control over the content of the material, evidence of man's origin comes through clearly.

Elsewhere in world mythology and history, the origin of man is not lost nor is it discounted. In China, the most ancient of books relates how dragons were the benevolent ancestors of mankind and taught him all the arts of civilization. In Hindu literature, the serpent-gods are explicitly mentioned as Man's true ancestors. Elsewhere, the flying serpents, dragons, and the feathered snakes are recorded as our beneficent creator.

The real story of Man's evolution and history is his alienation or estrangement from these origins. Recorded history is the story of the struggle of man to rid himself from the bondage of the children and the descendants of these serpent-gods, who plagued man from the time of the Deluge, about 4000 BC, down to the days of the Hebrew kings or 1000 BC.

CONTINUED...

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
...CONTINUED

WHAT DID THE ANCIENT GODS LOOK LIKE?

The space travelers found our antediluvian Earth much to their liking because it approximated conditions on their home planet. The climate was warm and stable, and more importantly, there was little cyclonic activity.

The carbon dioxide and the moisture level of the atmosphere was high within the cloud canopy. These conditions led to luxurious plant growth and giant animal forms. It was the era of the vegetarian dinosaurs. The coming of the Anunnaki coincided with the end of this period as the Earth began to dry out and the meat-eating dinosaurs and small mammals appeared.

The reptile gods needed moisture and warmth, and it was probably the reason why civilizations were founded at the mouth of great river systems - the Nile delta, the Indus river valley, and the Tigris-Euphrates system. The steady drying out of the climate brought discomfort to the Anunnaki, and they were forced more and more to live in an artificial environment - their orbiting space ship. While on Earth, they lived a great deal of the time in a personal capsule which simulated this artificial environment.

The home planet of our ancestors was probably also covered with a vapor layer of clouds. On such a rather steamy planet, it would be necessary to keep cool, and intelligent life there would likely evolve as amphibious and be at home in water as well as on land. It explains the Babylonian legend of Oannes coming from the sea. * It also explains Enki's residence in a water palace which appears to have been submersible as well.

* NOTE: This also explains the account of Reptilian creatures coming out of the Mediterrannean Sea from Nice to Genoa.

Their space ships would probably contain giant water tanks both for ease of living conditions and for protection from radiation on long space flights. Their form was remarkably adapted to space travel.

Scientists have theorized that the reptile form would be ideal for travel through space on long voyages. Able to hibernate or slow down their metabolism for long periods and immersed in a water or liquid environment, they could thereby survive the perils of space travel which have a deleterious effect on mammal forms.

So please share with us your comments about these passages. The idea of humans being elaborated from Neanderthals combined with genetic engineering would need to be substantiated by professionals who have studied the differences in genetic makeup of homo sapiens and his predecessor.

I'd much rather not agree with this author, but I did happen to witness in person that such entities do exist physically here on Earth (one unit accounted for thus far) and seem quite at home in our midst despite their terrifying demeanor. This does not fit the theory of a short term space visitor but moreso that of a longer term planetary host. Were he an experimental mutation created by the Industrial Military Complex then he wouldn't have been walking around with such assurance. Either a squad or intervention team would have been hot on his trail, or he'd have been slinking along the edges of the street, not taking the middle of the road.

So the idea that there was an ancient, ante-deluvian time of The Gods during which Alien looking entities ruled the Earth makes sense, otherwise, why would such efforts have been made to hide the distasteful truth from us, and why would the traces of Serpents and Dragons have been so fastidiously been relegated to the abstract realm of ancient myths and folklore?

This account is at least partly plausible, and ties in to contemporary research and eyewitness accounts. Some or most of it might be incorrect, but there has to be at least fragments of truth within this rendering of our early history. FWIW.

GS

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

100% Synthetic Artificial Life: ROBOTOIDS

Back briefly on the subject of Cloning, and not WHO is cloning our political leaders and our Hybrid Royal Bloodline families and their illegitimate Illuminati offspring:

It's alive ! Geneticist Craig Venter creates world's first artificial life

"This is the first synthetic cell that's been made and we call it synthetic because the cell is totally derived from a synthetic (gene-bearing) chromosome, made with four bottles of chemicals on a chemical synthesiser, starting with information in a computer," Dr Venter said.

This is found in mainstream civilian mass media sources. This is not the highly protected Above Top Secret black operations research projects hidden away in underground bunker laboratories. Now we can also consider that there are possibly, in addition to our Cloned Leaders, what Dr. Peter Beter called ROBOTOIDS which are "artificial lifeforms".

Robotoid - Wikipedia

Author John Coleman claims Zbigniew Brzezinski is the author of the 1970 book, The Technetronic Era (commissioned by the Club of Rome) and that the book is:

...an open announcement of the manner and methods to be used to control the United States in the future. It also gave notice of cloning and "robotoids," i.e. people who acted like people and who seemed to be people, but who were not.

Please note that Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetroic Era was written by Brzezinski some 40 years ago.

Remember.

Zbigniew Brzezinski has been credited with selecting Jimmy Carter to become the 39th President of the United States of America, who was apparently changed for a "synthetic robotoid" as can be seen earlier in this thread.

Up to his old tricks.

Zbigniew Brzezinski is credited with selecting Barack Obama to become the 44th President of the United States of America, a man "who acts like a person and who seems to be a person, but who isn't ?"

Food for thought.

GS

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
From the latest Message from Matthew - May 19, 2010: George W. Bush clones

17. Everyone knows that he completed two full terms, but very few know what went on behind the scenes. The Bush clone was removed from office according to the agreed-upon plan, but the adversarial faction hadn’t expected the sudden betrayal by the Bush faction, which put in a “new, improved” clone simultaneously with removing some of the individuals who were acting on behalf of Vice President Cheney. Nevertheless, the outcome was that a succession of Bush clones held the office that Cheney clones actually ruled.

19. A natural product of the fierce competition among the various factions were life-threatening situations for the most influential principals in each splinter group, and that gave rise to cloning those individuals so that if an assassination attempt succeeded, a clone would take the place of the person. This also served the Illuminati’s purpose of maintaining the public appearance of continuity of their people in high offices. [If you are interested in the cloning process, that and other information about clones are in “Human Cloning,” Revelations for a New Era.]

www.matthewbooks.com...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I find this thread so enthralling. Thank you, I'm learning so much from this thread. I'm not sure exactly where it was (this is my first post) but there was a post of 2 blonde girls. One loked like an older picture and one modern, I think the 2nd picture was a clone of the first. In the 2nd picture the little girl had almost crossed eyes. This reminds me of something I have been thinking about for a while now. Do you think that Dannilyn Birkhead could be a clone of Anna Nicole Smith? Dannilyn also had that eye problem like the girl in the 2nd picture. I think Dannilyn is a clone of her mother, because the resemblance is just too uncanny. Let me know what you think.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

...CONTINUED
So please share with us your comments about these passages.

WHAT DID THE ANCIENT GODS LOOK LIKE?

The space travelers found our antediluvian Earth much to their liking because it approximated conditions on their home planet. The climate was warm and stable, and more importantly, there was little cyclonic activity.

There is no record of a global flood therefore there isn't an antedeluvian Earth. There are physical records of sea-level changes associated with various ice ages.

As far as cyclonic activity goes, I'm unsure about that as I don't know the weather patterns of the past and their relationship to changes in ocean circulation etc.

The climate has been warm and stable at various times,as well as cold and stable, and chaotic....

The carbon dioxide and the moisture level of the atmosphere was high within the cloud canopy. These conditions led to luxurious plant growth and giant animal forms. It was the era of the vegetarian dinosaurs. The coming of the Anunnaki coincided with the end of this period as the Earth began to dry out and the meat-eating dinosaurs and small mammals appeared.

Right, so we're talking many millions of years. Jurassic and Cretaceous. I guess if there are aliens there is no reason why they couldn't have evolved 'earlier' than us and achieved space flight or what have you and come here back then.

The reptile gods needed moisture and warmth, and it was probably the reason why civilizations were founded at the mouth of great river systems - the Nile delta, the Indus river valley, and the Tigris-Euphrates system. The steady drying out of the climate brought discomfort to the Anunnaki, and they were forced more and more to live in an artificial environment - their orbiting space ship. While on Earth, they lived a great deal of the time in a personal capsule which simulated this artificial environment.

These deltaic civilisations were inhabited by Annunaki AND humans? So we've jumped through time by many millions of years.

The home planet of our ancestors was probably also covered with a vapor layer of clouds.

I don't subscribe to this off-world origins theory. It is entirely possible for life to evolve without the input of extraterrestrial forces and for the 'first' lif to form can (could) occur with only basic (cf acidic) rocks and heat and pressure, which experimentally has been shown to give rise to precursor proteins. I, personally, trust the Theory of Evolution for our origins.

On such a rather steamy planet, it would be necessary to keep cool, and intelligent life there would likely evolve as amphibious and be at home in water as well as on land. It explains the Babylonian legend of Oannes coming from the sea. * It also explains Enki's residence in a water palace which appears to have been submersible as well.

* NOTE: This also explains the account of Reptilian creatures coming out of the Mediterrannean Sea from Nice to Genoa.

I guess that could make sense.

Their space ships would probably contain giant water tanks both for ease of living conditions and for protection from radiation on long space flights. Their form was remarkably adapted to space travel.

"Probably".

Scientists have theorized that the reptile form would be ideal for travel through space on long voyages. Able to hibernate or slow down their metabolism for long periods and immersed in a water or liquid environment, they could thereby survive the perils of space travel which have a deleterious effect on mammal forms.

Yep, that would make sense I guess.

Originally posted by GetsmartThe idea of humans being elaborated from Neanderthals combined with genetic engineering would need to be substantiated by professionals who have studied the differences in genetic makeup of homo sapiens and his predecessor.

Not predecessor; contemporary. One that, it seems, we also interbred with.

Originally posted by GetsmartI'd much rather not agree with this author, but I did happen to witness in person that such entities do exist physically here on Earth (one unit accounted for thus far) and seem quite at home in our midst despite their terrifying demeanor. This does not fit the theory of a short term space visitor but moreso that of a longer term planetary host. Were he an experimental mutation created by the Industrial Military Complex then he wouldn't have been walking around with such assurance. Either a squad or intervention team would have been hot on his trail, or he'd have been slinking along the edges of the street, not taking the middle of the road.

I can't question your experience as I have no knowledge of such things other than what you have posted.

I do contest the alien genetic manipulation to bring about humans.

Originally posted by GetsmartSo the idea that there was an ancient, ante-deluvian time of The Gods during which Alien looking entities ruled the Earth makes sense, otherwise, why would such efforts have been made to hide the distasteful truth from us, and why would the traces of Serpents and Dragons have been so fastidiously been relegated to the abstract realm of ancient myths and folklore?

There is no record physically of a global flood, so there was no predeluvian times. That is the realm of myth and fancy. There are no records of dragons other than in the realm of myth and fancy.

Originally posted by GetsmartThis account is at least partly plausible, and ties in to contemporary research and eyewitness accounts. Some or most of it might be incorrect, but there has to be at least fragments of truth within this rendering of our early history. FWIW.

Unfortunately there doesn't HAVE to be at all. It is an interesting story, but one I believe to be couched in fanciful claims not at all backed up by physical evidence.

I am open to the idea of 'lost civilisations' being inundated by sea-level rise, given our propensity tolive near the coast due to the bountiful resources available in such locations. Unfortunately, again (and this will be contested no doubt) there is no firm evidence regarding this either.

I only profess to speak for myself and put forward my ideas. I appreciate this is a conspiracy site and as such there will be extraordinary claims. I do find this topic interesting, as I have said before and I will continue to visit here. I also appreciate the time and effort people have put into this thread as it is obvious there is a lot of work undertaken to bring it forward. This subject is just so foreign to me, to my intuitiveself as well and I felt I needed to state my opinion regarding human origins.

How's that?

[edit on 22-5-2010 by aorAki]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I believe that Getsmart saw what he said he saw. I suppose it's possible he's having us on, but I don't think so. That's JMO. That being said, if he did see some rept-being, then what is the scientific explanation for it?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join