It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Im actually getting alot of that lately. Server not connected, Internet zaps out pages dont come up. Its a mess, I wanna blame the computer but I think something else is going on.

well Sunday like a Predicted nothing happend except double car bomb but thats not World event news honestly. Now its Monday HAHHAHAHAAHHA nothing as usual.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by calcoastseeker

If this is an engineered event, it wouldn't really serve their purpose to bring down the internet. We would have 100 Million people all have to log off playing online games and go out into the real world. Can you imagine 100 million people walking around thinking they are a level 80 Warrior? lol

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
This really isn't "world event news," but Geocities is closing down today.

geocities.yahoo.com...

I remember making my first cookie-cutter website on there so long ago.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
According to a letter received by George Noory at Coast to Coast, our fine friends at NASA have blocked all satellite feeds of the sun.

I thought I was hearing about a solar flare building up on here somewhere.

At the very least, it's an interesting time to be perousing ATS!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
check this out

www.marketwatch.com...

www.reuters.com...

[edit on 26-10-2009 by pimabread]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by oneiros

According to a letter received by George Noory at Coast to Coast, our fine friends at NASA have blocked all satellite feeds of the sun.

I wonder if that was done because of the recent interest of Nibiru/Planet X?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The banks are a sideshow, a red herring. The answer is to be found in tonight's Mad Men episode. Halloween costumes. Hobs and Gypsies. People who aren't who and what they appear to be. All of it heading for Nov. 22, 1963.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Not sure if it's been said yet, but at 3:25am (central standard time)(dallas), I logged into my Chase account. Everythings seems fine there. Maybe they've finished, or never went down. Don't know, don't care. As long as I have cash I'm happy.

Word to this wise... Leave only enough money in the account to keep it open. Keep the rest in cash in a shoe box. The banks can't take it that way.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I just read on a Chinese forum on which a very famous poster posted some interesting stuff. This poster often posts about alternative history, alternative interpretation of current events and predictions (with some spot-ons and some bull#s), I'm not presenting it as truth or my own theory, I'm also having a hard time swallowing it so take it as you will:

(Posted on 2009-10-26 03:25 PM Beijing Time)

(He put a disclaimer himself, which rarely happens)

***The following are completely bull# and cannot be verified***

News from Diego Garcia: There has been an insurgency within the US military there since a few days ago, organized by some mid-rank officers and soldiers. This happened at least before the time India intercepted the US marine plane*, which carried US military personnel who did not support the insurgency. Also about several dozens of PLA communicators were detained by the insurgents. The news has been blocked out and the US and the world's governments turned a blind eye to this incident because of its high sensitivity: several hundreds of tactical and strategic nuclear weapons are currently in the hands of the insurgents. They also took the control of one of the US weather warfare units and caused several earthquakes in the last few days.

The Pentagon has a very hard time resolving the issue, because many of the US soldiers, while detained and forced by the insurgents, are not in the mood to fight back or are even somewhat sympathy to the insurgency. Many within the US military also vouched for and pressured for peaceful solutions. In addition, the Diego Garcia base is easy to defend but hard to crack, the risk and price the Pentagon has to pay for using force is also too high.

The 'pirates' who hijacked the Chinese cargo ship recently, are actually a decoy, an excuse so that when the Pentagon does decide to use force, there could be an explanation for the casualties of PLA's abducted personnel. Likewise, the PLA Navy's reactions are also not for what it seems. A couple of PLA submarines are now in the water off-coast, keeping the insurgents under surveillance. However the PLA does not directly participate in handling the matter.

From the look of it, it would take some time before it can be resolved.

* I believe he is talking about this incident:
news.rediff.com...

[edit on 26-10-2009 by nighinfinite]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by czlong07

NOT in a shoe box!Maybe a little for a thief-bait,but for cash you need a safe bolted down to the floor.Seriously.Especially if you have cleaners or grandchildren visiting.Same for gold,guns and silver.Keep it.In the safe.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by oneiros

I'm very interested in this. What exactly did George say about it? This deserves more attention!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
SOHO ROLL MANEUVER
ON OCTOBER 26TH, 2009, 13:50-23:50 UT

SOHO will perform a special 360-degree science roll maneuver on 26-Oct-09 between 13:50 and 23:50 UT. The roll comprises 10 segments (10 degrees, 8 x 45 degrees, -10 degrees), after which SOHO will be back in its nominal roll attitude.
During the manuever, images and movies will also appear rotated.
The next quarterly 180-degree roll maneuver is scheduled for 7-Nov-09.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

but also when you go to sun images. It says soho is "not in contact"

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Most large financial institutions go off line around 2am to 5am Sunday local time so they can backup their servers and critical files,this happens all the time.
If the servers for several financial institutions are clustered together in the same geographical place,then several institutions will be off line AT THE SAME TIME!!.
However as anyone in IT knows the time to upgrade and/or change out the operating software is right after you do a major backup.
If you could not access a financial institution for more than 8-9 hours then you would have cause for alarm and this fact would most probably be reported by the media(they use banks and such too!!).
So unless there is no access to any financial institution for longer than 8-9 hours I would not worry.
just my 2c

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
well, there were non stop bar fights here all weekend...

little odd for this area.......

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
When I made my daily visit to www.redicecreations.com... I noticed that the solar xrays said "active" which I have never seen it always says "quiet" when I look at it. Probably nothing I just thought it was interesting.

Here is the page for the activity I couldn't figure out how to do a history to see how much xray activity there has been in the past.

www.n3kl.org...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
"Something" happens everyday. I'm sure once the 25th quietly passes, people will point to some mediocre nonevent and claim success, watch.

Yea. Tragedy strikes on a daily basis, and then the world continues on like nothing happened. LOL. Don't believe me? Turn on the news and see talks of murder and war. The average person watches this and is numb to the killing. Why? Because we grow up with horror movies depicting violence so we're used to it (most of us).

You want to see examples of mind control (conditioning)...just look at movies and music. They talk about violence and sex so much it's no wonder America is the way it is. Then you look at communities like the Amish who are peaceful and calm people who are not plagued with so many of the health problems other Americans face. You want sanity? Avoid all movies, all music, and all electronics such as obviously, radios, etc. If you do this, you are sure never to have bad vibes broadcast to you. But sometimes things aren't what they seem either, so just chill and ask for guidance and growth.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Well i got some sites at keep a check on.
This one is really good it gives you everything happening all over the world.
hisz.rsoe.hu...
And this one is the markets of the world.
www.indexq.org...
And if you get paranoid about the sun and SOHO was down you can look here to see if earth is been hit with a solar flare.
Real-time Magnetosphere Simulation
www2.nict.go.jp...
Hope these help out.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I know that people say this all of the time, and I know that it really has no grounding in fact, but has anyone been experiencing insomnia the past night? I have never been this unable to sleep. Every time I begin to sleep, I have short dreams about family members/wife/etc.

I am VERY shaken up about this and I can't get it off my mind. I just felt that I could release it here. Maybe the collective subconscious is affecting me

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
just to add here..... I have just been to my local bank to do my weekly drop and as i was being served i had just finished giving my cash over and asked for a balance and at that min all their computors went down.The lady had said a prompt came up to say it was a national thing.

I live in the UK and barclays is the bank i use. Just to throw this in as it seemed very odd after reading some of the posts from brothers and sisters across the pond..

I'll be keeping an even closer eye on this now. the lady from the bank said she would ring me when they were back up and running

O yeah i went straight outside to use my cards to which it was the same ,no cash,no balance(strange)

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Mabs1982]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
whatever happens today, if it doesn't affect my day, it doesn't count as a "world event" to me. obvoiusly a 9-11 type event will count even if it doesn't affect me directly. I'm home all day...so BRING IT ON!!!!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join