It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Sorry to say but even the Military is Compartmentalized.

Most military men and women have in fact had experiences with UFO's....

However, I still believe they are tied to the World Governments.

Even if you are serving in the Military, you know damn well you are not privy to all information.

-UFO's are the perfect solution for the world governments right now. It would unite the world, distract the people from who really caused all these problems and so on.

BTW....
Thank you for serving...I'm ole school and understand without a volunteer army we would have a draft...So thank you again!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
reply to post by Boomer1941

yeah how shady is that. the presidents own daughters arent vaccinated yet he declares a national emergency and continues to push the vaccine... what the hell is that? pshhh

Devil's advocate, a lot of people who cannot get the vaccine and want it would bitch if Obama's kids were vaccinated.

Damned if they do and damned if they don't.

They need to give the impression that the same restrictions apply to their children.

Believe it or not there are parents who want their kids vaccinated and it isn't available for them either.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Walkswithfish]

On the other side of this, Obama has declared a National Emergency on Swine Flu, a more fitting example would be if he had his daughters take the Jab on network TV to show the seriousness of this emergency he has declared, he could also get more TV exposure he likes so well.

With regards to this thread and the forecast of some event happening soon, my question is how many know anything at all about the Webbot software and the people involved running it? Some here should do the research and find out what all is involved, there are plenty of interviews of Cliff High and George Ure on the internet explaining the software implemented and what success it's had, they will be the first ones to tell you the software is not infallible nor 100% accurate, this weekend forecast is such an example. Cliff High is just the messenger, the software just gathers the data left on the web in forums like this and many others, so in essence it is "we" who are ultimately responsible for the forecasts. Google the interviews, they're pretty interesting.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by slipknotrules2009

This could be much more true than you realize.

In my world view and belief system,if you forgive or do some good thing you will lose the merit you've earned by ACTION by mere TALKING about it and how great you are,etc.I think there's a reason we're kept apart and afraid to come together,witness these (seeming) unnecessary naysayers.Why do they bother?Make fun of what they're askeered of,perhaps?
TWZ is a Symbolic representation of the TAO.This concept is based on some fairly good assumtions,like it CAN be known.King Wen wasn't random.I CHING is real.The sketchy thing is the conversion,and this is where close observation and comparison and compilation either prove or not,etc.
Remember another symbol of the TAO is the common 'Yin-Yang' circle half black half white,etc.The dots of opposite actually can contain a further little 'yin-yang' whose dots also contain really tiny ones,etc.So likewise there are opposites within structure,counter forces.Like nayspewers,necessary.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by trueforger]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Latvia has fallen meteorite

In the area of the Latvian city Mazsalaca now fallen meteorite crater 20 m wide and a depth of 5 meters, no one was hurt.

ATS THREAD

Oh my with everything that is going on, battles over the Mount in Jerlusalem, now a metorite!

What is comming next.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Day 2 of the timeframe has passed (more or less its 8:30pm est in the us) and the news has slowed down enough where i feel comfortable posting this.

Day 2 window of doom headlines:

online.wsj.com...'s_Most_Popular
147 dead, 500-700 wounded in twin suicide blasts in Baghdad

www.haaretz.com...
Clashes between jews and Palestinians at the Temple Mount

-threats and tension between the Jews and Arabs follow
news.xinhuanet.com...
www.timesonline.co.uk...
www.jpost.com...
www.haaretz.com...

www.google.com...
UN Inspectors arrive and begin to inspect once secret iranian nuke facility in Qom

www.bloomberg.com...
Lender Capmark, one of the largest in the US, files for bankruptcy

www.guardian.co.uk...
War Crimes Trial of Radovan Karadzic Begins..

en.rian.ru...
meteorite hits Latvia; no one injured

www.abc.net.au...
Common Asian currency being talked about at ASEAN summit

Id say there has been a plethora of events these 1st two days that could be considered major world events... to be continued..

[edit on 25-10-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

I wouldn't count the meteorite as being particularly unusual or groundbreaking. Maybe not a frequent event, but it's not unexpected for chunks of rock to hit the earth every so often.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by john124]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

I included it because since the beggining of man, its been a harbinger of bad events. a sign sorta speak... i included it because it is unusual.. and because it could be a sign...

[edit on 25-10-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
www.haaretz.com...

Following a conflagration of violence at Temple Mount in Jerusalem on Sunday, Hamas political leader Khaled Meshal declared that "Jerusalem's fate will be decided with jihad (holy war) and resistance, and not negotiations."

Clashes between Israeli police and youths armed with rocks broke out Sunday at the Noble Sanctuary/Temple Mount compound, home of the Muslim holy site, the al Aqsa mosque. The confrontation was apparently sparked by radical Jewish clerics' call to their followers to go up to the compound, and by calls by radical Muslim clerics for their followers to defend the site.

Do they ever learn!!! And I mean both Jews and Muslims!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TwilightMage

Cousin It?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NKAWTG

Yep. I've been called Cousin It before, haha.

But that is seriously me.
------
A meteorite hit? Why doesn't that ever happen where I live? I want a radioactive space rock!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
We are 1 hour and 35 minutes into Monday 26th October here in England.

I've had one packet of crisps and have just finished a kit kat chunky. Will be going to bed in approx 10 mins. Looked out of my window 1 minute ago and saw no mushroom cloud or any evidence of alien invasion.

No other news so far.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I've subscribed to this thread and logged in. I never do that.
Everyone here is quoting all the usual websites and not doing their own research. That is very irritating.
Run your own searches on the following sites:

www.bing.com...
www.google.com...
www.google.com...#

In other news, many companies are announcing first quarter fiscal 2010 financial and operating results for the three-month period ended September 30, 2009 before the market opens on Monday, October 26, 2009.

On Oct. 20, DEBKA.com disclosed that Syria, Iran's second ally with an Israeli border, has decided to transfer one-third of its missile stockpile to the Hizballah in Lebanon, topping up its arsenal with 250 medium-range surface rockets that can cover central as well as northern Israel, which was heavily blitzed in the 2006 war.

Operation Juniper Cobra 10 is the current joint exercise between the USA and Israel. Its focus is on missile defense. Patriot missiles have only been deployed to Israel in emergencies and have never before been interoperable with foreign systems (as far as I know). There have been many "Juniper Cobra" exercises, but this is the largest and most complex so far and it was pushed back one week from the originally scheduled start date. If I remember correctly, the length of the "exercise" might also have been extended.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I find it funny that people are investing so much time and energy into something bad happening.

It makes me laugh.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
some world markets right now (26th for them)

Australia ASX 100 -17.90 -0.45% 3,962.90 10/26 12:43pm
Australia ASX All Ords -21.20 -0.44% 4,838.50 10/26 12:43pm
Australia ASX Mid-cap 50 -32.50 -0.73% 4,430.80 10/26 12:42pm

Japan Nikkei 225 -27.36 -0.27% 10,255.63 10/26 9:15am

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

i definitely think something will happen, especially related to the UN in Iran and the palestin/israel stuff.

just wait n see.

Thx for the summing up

typo edit

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Fedge]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by Alethea

the Melchizedek group or "christ class" will come forward to present themselves as the "Sons of god" (in league with the guidance of the aliens/angels)to lead mankind in the rebuilding of a Utopia. That is the real NWO.

So we owe everything to ET, nice one!

[edit on 25-10-2009 by john124]

Not sure what you mean....but this "Utopia" is just another carrot to dangle. Those who buy into the idea will end up in subservience and the reality of it will not be what people had fantasized. It never is.

When the economy, governments, and religions collapse....what's waiting in the wings to take its place is much more strangulating....but the funny thing is....the rope will look like a beautiful ribbon. People will be fooled again.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
still waiting...running out of fritos

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
More.
Many Homeland Security License Plates Stolen
And companies will begin to announce financial results monday morning. There will be announcements throughout the week.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Agh, bad semi karma never mind.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Pillar]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join