It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Yes, the elephant sitting in the room is the publics reaction to the flu "emergency" that has been raised. If people who get the shot start getting sick in large numbers then watch out for the "predicted" run on the bank. People will stop going out and "batten down the hatches". It will start slow at first, then gain speed as time moves forward.

The gloom and doom is possible. But what if things just keep going? Will there be a new doomsday date that "pops" up a week from now?

Lets find out shall we? Time for a shot of rum Yo Ho!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadlysponge

i dont know whats more pathetic now, this site itself, or the **characters** it attracts.

** see: remote viewers, 'contactees' , prophets, online secret agents,
e-ufologists, e-secret government agents, people with 'inside' tips, people with super powers, people who reached enlightenment, people with irrefutable proof on 'X' subject matter.

so sad.

ahem..
and you being a member here fall under which category?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

i know i will get censored but when these predictions fail once again, i am going to laugh, flame, mock, demean, belittle, smirk, and sigh menacingly at all the poor souls who actually pay attention and believe in these fear mongering threads.

--
oh and let me know when WWIII is about to start.

i dont know whats more pathetic now, this site itself, or the **characters** it attracts.

e-ufologists, e-secret government agents, people with 'inside' tips, people with super powers, people who reached enlightenment, people with irrefutable proof on 'X' subject matter.

so sad.

why don't you just take your toys and GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE THEN!!!

[edit on 25-10-2009 by dccarino]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
***The post is so sad.
So I read it.
And spew naysewage.
I don't like it,but I never read the background and can then say,"I dunno..."
Yet condemn roundly,even before the day in question!?!***
So how does this work?You're PREDICTING that a prediction has to be wrong because that is what predictions are,is wrong.Except thine?Timewave is the King Wen Sequence,which is proving to be the TAO,in a systemitized explanation.It's not random.Nor is throwing the I CHING random although it appears to be a complicated way to flip a coin,which is conventionally assumed to be pure chance.And this is THE divide.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

i know i will get censored but when these predictions fail once again, i am going to laugh, flame, mock, demean, belittle, smirk, and sigh menacingly at all the poor souls who actually pay attention and believe in these fear mongering threads.

--
oh and let me know when WWIII is about to start.

so sad.

Aren't you a member here? If you hate this site so much why do you care or even post? you need to GO AWAY!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Violent clashes erupt at Jerusalem's holiest site

JERUSALEM – Israeli police firing stun grenades faced off Sunday against masked Palestinian protesters hurling stones and plastic chairs outside the Holy Land's most volatile shrine, where past violence has escalated into prolonged conflict.

Israeli police, Arabs clash near Jerusalem mosque

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli police stormed Jerusalem's al-Aqsa mosque compound on Sunday, hurling stun grenades at Palestinians who threw rocks at them, in another outbreak of violence at the holy city's most sensitive site.

More fodder for the topic

[edit on 25-10-2009 by GuyverUnit I]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnvrliz
ANYONE GO TO theflucase.com ?????
NURSES ARE SICK/DYING AFTER RECEIVING THE VACC.
PRETTY SCARY.
Lizzy.

I went to that site and it's loaded with reports. On the Drudge Report today there's a link to an article "First Daughters Not Vaccinated Against H1N1", I saw the article this morning and the comment area has been disabled all day, I wonder why...lol

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Boomer1941

yeah how shady is that. the presidents own daughters arent vaccinated yet he declares a national emergency and continues to push the vaccine... what the hell is that? pshhh

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
reply to post by Boomer1941

yeah how shady is that. the presidents own daughters arent vaccinated yet he declares a national emergency and continues to push the vaccine... what the hell is that? pshhh

Devil's advocate, a lot of people who cannot get the vaccine and want it would bitch if Obama's kids were vaccinated.

Damned if they do and damned if they don't.

They need to give the impression that the same restrictions apply to their children.

Believe it or not there are parents who want their kids vaccinated and it isn't available for them either.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
You know i can not understand why this thread is getting so many negative posts the OP has not made any predictions it's just a thread of other people's predictions all in one place.
If nothing happens so what but what if it did i for one do not rule anything out we all can see some strange things are happening right now that we would not of herd about if we weren't here.
TheCoffinman good thread as usual very good read S+F

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
YES coffinman . VERY GOOD THREAD.........

THANK YOU.............

Lets not have a battle of wits with unarmed persons, (meaning the doubters that are posting here)

Ignore them and they will go away.

Thanks again !!!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
ALL I know is this: I just came home from Afghanistan (was in the Army) and myself & others have seen some crazy things, regarding UFO's. My company in particular, we mainly "watched" for the Taliban and Al Qaeda. So, we had a lot of sitting around- basically, downtime. My post was at night, in the middle of nowhere. I've always had an "open" mind, but was never convinced that UFO's existed. But, as the sky is blue, I AM COMPLETELY convinced, now. The things I've seen are entirely too complicated to say that the military or civilian companies created these flying machines. In comparison, that would be like saying that cavemen rode around in cars, in prehistoric times.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
You know i can not understand why this thread is getting so many negative posts the OP has not made any predictions it's just a thread of other people's predictions all in one place.
THANKYOU

Really want to know why?

For most of them, they're afraid of the doom and gloom things happening, themselves. They lash out at anyone who says diddly about it. it's the virtual, violent-worded equivalent of putting their hands to their ears and screaming "LALALA! I CANT HEAR YOU!"

The psychology with them is obvious.

This does not apply to all the negative responders, of course, but you can see it working in the lions share of them.

Shoot, what most of them dont realize is that the TMZ isn't predicting any kind of "the end is nigh" crud to begin with. If anything, the opposite. But of course, because they're just lashing out, they'll not take the time to educate themselves as to what any of this really means.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnvrliz

Lets not have a battle of wits with unarmed persons, (meaning the doubters that are posting here)

Ignore them and they will go away.

Thanks again !!!!!

I agree, people need to calm down all the way around. But having doubts in and of itself is not bad. Never take anything at face value, there's always subtleties to everything.

But there's a difference between doubt and skepticism, and abject hostility. There's some people who need to learn the difference, and see themselves for what they're really about.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Keep those predictions coming and we will probally avoid a disaster or Nuke or Ecomony Crash because long as you predict them you will be wrong we will be caught off gaurd when it all comes.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by timtheyankee
ALL I know is this: I just came home from Afghanistan (was in the Army) and myself & others have seen some crazy things, regarding UFO's. ... [snip] ... But, as the sky is blue, I AM COMPLETELY convinced, now. The things I've seen are entirely too complicated to say that the military or civilian companies created these flying machines. In comparison, that would be like saying that cavemen rode around in cars, in prehistoric times.

I sincerely wish you would start a thread and relate to us your experiences in Afghanistan.

I really do think it is important, Tim, and we would all learn a great deal from what you have been through, what you observed, and what you think of it all now that you are home. God bless you.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
floridacommerce.org...

These guys explain that they will no longer use the "old" way of bill paying.

After this weekend they'll have installed a NEW BANKING SYSTEM.

Looks as if all these banks going offline for "maintenance" or "system upgrades" or even simple "error" this weekend are gearing up for paperless paying only.

Strange that this is happening all over the planet at unconnected banks at exactly the same time.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by timtheyankee
ALL I know is this: I just came home from Afghanistan (was in the Army) and myself & others have seen some crazy things, regarding UFO's. My company in particular, we mainly "watched" for the Taliban and Al Qaeda. So, we had a lot of sitting around- basically, downtime. My post was at night, in the middle of nowhere. I've always had an "open" mind, but was never convinced that UFO's existed. But, as the sky is blue, I AM COMPLETELY convinced, now. The things I've seen are entirely too complicated to say that the military or civilian companies created these flying machines. In comparison, that would be like saying that cavemen rode around in cars, in prehistoric times.

Hmm art imitating life imitating art.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I'm not sure what if anything is going to happen in the next few days but I keep seeing signs that something MIGHT happen sooner than later. I keep hearing these commercials on the radio about disaster and there are just signs everywhere that we are being prepared for something. Check out this website that I've heard commercials for in NYC. readynyc.org...
It talks about being prepared for a disaster and having a plan. I know there were a few other signs that I can't recall at the moment but if I get a bunch together I'll start a thread. Also that show on discovery channel the colony doesn't sit to well with me. Just seems a little odd for a reality show especially in these times. If something does happen one can only speculate is it another false flag?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

You are so right in what you say in that post it also goes the other way after all are not the sceptics making predictions about the predictions by saying they will not happen

Me i am on the fence so to speak but i would rather be informed if something were to happen than be ignorant to the possibility a thread is harmless if it's to your dislike you do not click.
Jomina thank's for that

THANKYOU

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join