It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

u missed the bus several times now... no there hasnt been any nukes, assassinations or the like but there has been several far reaching events so far, see the day 2 rundown on pg. 11 and the very first post on this thread for lists of events....

[edit on 25-10-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janitor From Mars
I find it funny that people are investing so much time and energy into something bad happening.

It makes me laugh.

I'm chalking it up to interesting entertainment, but at the same time my Jeeps gas tank is full, I've withdrawn a few hundred $$ from the bank (I know, I know - "worthless if TSHTF"... yeah, yeah...) and my go bag is packed. Ready to roll if I have to, just in case.

Anyhow. Here's more fuel for the fire from Stratfor.com . I'm going to crash now, get up early to see what happens. Enjoy....

1. Turmoil coming to the Kremlin: Russia's clan wars are about to begin. Catch up on the background and issues here. In particular, watch Finance Minister Alexei Kudrin closely, as he's the one deciding which specific personalities and companies to target. Also keep an eye on any moves and statements by Russian President Dmitri Medvedev and Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, who are laying the groundwork for the potentially monumental changes to the Russian economy, security apparatus and even the Kremlin itself.

2. The continuing U.S.-Russian struggle: This past week U.S. Vice President Joe Biden essentially told the Central Europeans that the United States would support any actions they might take against Russian-backed regimes to their east. We would be stunned if the Russians didn't do something equally interesting and inflammatory in return. One obvious possibility is providing more backing for Iran. Iran is trying to wriggle out of a proposal put forth by the P-5+1 that would see the bulk of the uranium it has enriched shipped out of the country. The bottom line is that whatever actions Moscow takes regarding Iran will be designed exclusively to rattle the Americans.

3. Iran and the IAEA: Iran will try to use this weekend's International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) inspection of its Qom enrichment facility to give the impression that it is still cooperating in the nuclear negotiations, but Israel's patience for Iran's delay tactics is wearing thin. We will have to pay especially close attention to extent to which the Israeli and American reactions diverge in the week ahead.

www.stratfor.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by iabductaliens

Most of us know of Debka, which is usually a speculative news source are often never confirmed. A lot of its news is based on rumours, but there will be some truths within these rumours.

I think the following info could turn out to be true.

www.debka.com...

DEBKAfile's military sources point out that even the UN watchdog visits may lead nowhere, depending on how much access they are allowed to the facilities tunneled deep in a mountain near Qom and how much incriminating evidence was removed in the two weeks since Tehran approved the visit. Some sources in Washington take the existence of this hidden plant as evidence that Iran has got several more secret facilities running - and not just for enrichment but possibly even for covertly constructing nuclear bombs and warheads. Reporting from US sources on Iran's nuclear program tends to be conflicting, fashioned to fit the policy of the moment. For instance, the Qom tunnel hiding place which the US president "first revealed" in Pittsburgh on Sept. 26 was in fact known to intelligence services, including the CIA, as far back as 2004.

I wouldn't be surprised should Israel go to war with Hamas or Hezbollah again, but I doubt there will be such a rush to invade Syria or Iran.

Just as important are continuing tensions between Georgia and Russia, and the Ukrainian elections in Jan 2010.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by john124]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
www.2point6billion.com...

Russia, India to Ditch U.S. Dollar and Return to Rupee/Rouble Trade

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

Russia plans to sell as much as 50 tonnes of gold this year to help plug a budget deficit in the first major bullion sale by its precious metals repository since the fall of the Soviet Union

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

David Milliband backs Tony Blair as First EU President

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Tony Blair?! That is really, really not good.

Not that I trust anyone who would be selected, but this guy should never be in politics at all.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Barack Obama's policy on brink of collapse as Tehran does last-minute nuclear stall

This is an article i found on the Timesonline website in the UK....i am not surprised by this maneuver as everyone here won't be as well...tic toc tic toc

www.timesonline.co.uk...

[edit on 25-10-2009 by sylph16]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
to be honest the 28th doesn't really work for me.
any chance we could move the Doom Window to the 29th?
its a way better day for me but will still get me out of having to figure out a halloween costume.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jiLmtown

I picked Elvira cause i don't have to do my hair

But yeah I will let this pan out till the twenty-eighth then I'm gonna open up my jetburners and
the webbbots. I've had enough doom today after ruining dinner, getting so ill with cramps I had to get a shot (sitting in the ER two hours listening to swine flu suffering kids scream didn't help) then stubbing my pinkytoe.

I hope the DOOM window stays closed though.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Just another update ...

... It not quite October 26th here in Californai, but it is for several other US time zones already. Not special to report ... except ...

... a major sequel to the aforementioned bowel movement. Coudl this is what the whole time-wave zero stuff really is about? Planet-wide digestive synchronization? What if everyone's bowel-movements synchronized planet-wide in the same rythum? Could it simultaneous overload all the septic systems in the world at the same time? A very scary thought indeed.

[edit on 2009-10-26 by EnhancedInterrogator]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
uuuh there was an earth shake here, like 20 mins. ago... and I must confess, the first thought I had was "OMG, the DOOM!"
Then I remembered that I'm in the Pacific's Ring of Fire and that earth shakes are so frequent

Here's already 26th

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I don't really think you can trust any prediction because well...most of the time they are wrong. Plus I believe Timewave Zero, Webbot are all just a big crap of BS. It can predict all it wants but things change everyday.

Ps. It's the 26th. Nothing has happened as of my post.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
i m so over the skepticism.

for me twz is a bit late as the national emergency for H1N1 is already enough to make it real.

i know its just a matter of time, few of it !

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx
I don't really think you can trust any prediction because well...most of the time they are wrong. Plus I believe Timewave Zero, Webbot are all just a big crap of BS. It can predict all it wants but things change everyday.

Ps. It's the 26th. Nothing has happened as of my post.

Don't fret. When the end of October comes and goes and the Earth is still wobbeling in orbit, as always, someone will come up with another date to fearmonger. It always happens here.

It would profit us all if, when in the midst our paranoia binges, we would just take a deap breath and thank God for the beauty around us. Family, friends, good food and lovely flowers, come to mind. Just for a while, mind you. The world does count on us doom and gloomers to keep them balanced ya know?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Seriously, people that are posting "OMG the 25th came and went and nothing happened." Please understand this window is not a prediction as much as it is a watch of things of potential. That means nothing observable may happen but things could be set into motion during the timeframe.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Only thing I have experienced of global significance is I can't get on Google.

The page won't load and it says server time out.

I think the Chinese military hackers are at it again.

What if the world shattering event that is being talked about is that "they" bring the world wide web down?

That would suck.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join