It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
At around 2am last night, 10/26, there was a massive landslide covering both sides of I40 at the NC/Tenn line. Multiple cars are apparently involved. Cars are still lined up at both side of the slide which took out three mile markers, at 10am this morning.
One of my patient's and his wife live near there and just told me about this; they indicated that it is suspected that there are several cars with people inside buried under the ruble. The rocks are huge and weight many tons; the authorities are saying that it will take several months to clear the landslide using high explosives.
FYI

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Doom has struck! Yesterday, oct. 25, with a loud bang, the front differential on my truck blew out.

That's not doom?

Oh, yea and thousands died from various causes.

Predictions are about as useful as a leaky submarine.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

But I AM a level 80 warrior!!!!! Dang good one too, if I say so myself.

It's 10ish am eastern on the 26th. All is quiet (relatively), although I just heard new news on cell phones and brain tumors. I've got too much to do today for there to be a disaster. Laundry, grocery store, nap...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
What about this whole National Emergency stuff?

I guess it could just be coincidence, I am not a believer in all of this doom and gloom 2012 stuff but I would love to be proven wrong

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by van001

Why don't you go away instead? This is the logic here. You are better than this, but insist on injecting your attitude it is a waste.

It isn't everyone else, it's you.

On topic, gas did go up to 2.66$, and in Cali down to 2.99$.

Not to mention Sebelius is assuring that everyone will get the swine flu shot.

Heh, on the evening of the 24th, an ouija board gave three days till the end.
It also said to trust in your friends, and refused to tell me how it worked with a "keep to questions" response. Hee hee! It isn't proof, or anything, but it as well coincided with the 27th-28th window of doom. BUM BUM BUM!!!!

If you have an ouija board or divination technique, you might as well ask. I am glad to smile, I have been sick as a dog from marble dust inhalation, year old Halloween makeup, and a bad booze mix. Add that to the real possibility that we will lose everything, man this sucks...

If people in charge could do their damn jobs we wouldn't even be considering these horrific outcomes.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by GideonHM]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The problem with this site is everyone who wants to comment on stuff does so without knowing exactly what the hell they are talking about.

This applies ESPECIALLY to the "armchair web bot fans" who are interested only in predictions, but don't read the reports, listen to Cliffs interviews, or take the time to understand how the WBP works.

The end result is everytime he posts a date, so bozo goes online and starts a "wait and see club" waiting for the next 9/11-size doom event....even if he never said that would happen!!

If you follow Cliffs work (I download all his interviews and listen to them while I work) then you know how he says over and over and OVER what the limitations are. You KNOW that the bots are picking out words used to describe an event afterward, and not a description of the even from on high.

You also would know that Clif is taking groups of words and putting them together as best as he can based on what seems to work. He admits he doesn't always get the details right even if the archtype descriptors ARE right.

Lets look at his "Flash warning" that started all this:

I just took Cliffs "Flash Warning" and took his words out. Look again:

Heads up! Reality Change Ahead!
-------------------------------------
[lock down/implosion] [planetary financial/banking
system]. [currency trading]
[commodities trading] [digital trading forms]
[suspended]. [banking lock up][inter bank lock downs]
[central banks] [wealth storage clearling houses]
-----------------------------

Now, looking at the above, did that, or did that NOT take place early on October 25th??? The only word that didnt fit is "implosion". The rest can be read many ways, depending on the CONTEXT you put it it. Cliff can't know that a multi-country, multi-bank, multi-trading shutdown will happen in one planned event and a lot of people will get antsy over it. But if you ask me, those words listed above SURE describe the events late saturday night!

Just like the "surprise hurricane" event on Sept 13th. Context changes EVERYTHING, but the words the Bots picked still work.
-------------------------------------------------

The rest of it could easily work out as predicted. It's just that EVERY SINGLE TIME Clif has a date picked, people expect another 9/11.....even when they EXPLICITLY SAY it isn't going to be a massive tipping point event. August 22nd was another example where you guys went nuts and missed the forest for the trees. Just settle down!

Anyway, as I demonstrated above, interpretation is the key. Cliff has no way of knowing if he is right till it happens, but the WORDS were still a "Hit." I think everything is still in play, he just guessed wrong on the meaning of the lockdown.

You people need to relax and learn how the Web Bots works and they will make more sense to you. I understand why Cliff would send out a "Flash Warning" if it looked bad. Better to prepare and not have needed to then let it catch everyone unawares. But it seems people around here won't be happy unless someone tells them the day Nibiru will destroy the planet after the Annunaki crash the stock market while fooling all the Christians with Project Blue Beam with the help of the Illuminati.

It's out-of-the-box fledgling tech, and more than anyone here ever created, so how bout you relax and watch some alien autopsy videos?

[edit on 26-10-2009 by C_Tanner]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

Don't, please. I want you to be right. That this is just our fears getting the better of us, and the economy will correct itself, housing will get better, and all the horrific things stated don't come to pass.

If you truly think thing are ok, then bless your heart. I wish you are right. I really do.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by GideonHM]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by C_Tanner

Yet, you are making the assumption that this 'technique' is being used at all.

Web bots? Some guy named Cliff (I am asking for an ass chew on this one)?
Why do you think that everyone is using this? Whatever

More info.
14 Americans Dead in Afghanistan in two helicopter crashes. One of the deadliest days in a long time.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DantesPeak

I logged into my banking website just fine.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
stop posting news to see if any of them fulfills the prophecy...I think they were very specific...dollar death, obama assesination or atomic bomb in washington.

my prophecy has fulfill completly....ANY OF THIS WILL HAPPEN.
but i'm still waiting, let's give them a chance, at first it was supposed to happen at 25th october...now it's a "timeframe" from 25th october...yeah right.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
My first post here. Probably will be lurking for a while. But I will say that as a member of the web bot forum, which is only open to those dumb enough to buy the reports (like me), those people are nuts. They are very knowledgeable when it comes to economics, and but exhibit almost cult-like behavior if you suggest that Cliff might actually be wrong.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
You know, something big is eventually going to happen one day. Yet, no one seems to know exactly when that is.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OneDivided

I agree in principle, but if you and your family are in a car at the bottom of a rock pile, that would surely suck.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminaughty
My first post here. Probably will be lurking for a while. But I will say that as a member of the web bot forum, which is only open to those dumb enough to buy the reports (like me), those people are nuts. They are very knowledgeable when it comes to economics, and but exhibit almost cult-like behavior if you suggest that Cliff might actually be wrong.

If you are referring to me, I think my post was pretty clear. nearly all of the words pulled by the Web Bots for Saturday were fullfilled. Cliff is just a person like any other and tries to make sense of the language pulled. It's the not-informed, or half-informed readers who blow up these big doomsday scenarios, not Cliff. I hear he state the limitations nearly every interview he gives. Noone else seems to hear them. You guys seem to want 100% future-viewing psychic accuracy. Well, you aren't going to get that from Web Bots, so move along and keep looking.

If anyone ever bothered to learn about how it works, how it is used, and what the limits are and the expectations, noone would be in here bitching and whining that something didn't come out the way they envisioned it.

And I am not a "cult-like follower"....lots of Cliffs forcasts don't come out they way he wrote them out. But I am a realist and I understand tht noone will ever live up to the 100% accuracy expectations some here have.

It just cracks me up how you spent the first several pages of this thread talking about the very words Cliff forcast, but because he guessed wrong how they would come out, you can't see or accept it.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Nuclear plant in Virginia being shut down for a coolant leak.

snore.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by C_TannerIf anyone ever bothered to learn about how it works, how it is used, and what the limits are and the expectations, noone would be in here bitching and whining that something didn't come out the way they envisioned it.

Well said!!!

I had mentioned this before, people should do the research, listen to the interviews and get some understanding of what the Web Bot software is capable of and it's limitations, too many in here just "Shooting from the Hip".

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Tanner, I wasn't refering to you specifically. But after spending over 3 grand on survival gear to ride out the apocalypse, I have a right to be a little upset when it doesn't manifest. I have spent over a month loosing sleep over this. Time to move on mythinks.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by C_Tanner

Originally posted by Illuminaughty

If you are referring to me, I think my post was pretty clear. nearly all of the words pulled by the Web Bots for Saturday were fullfilled. Cliff is just a person like any other and tries to make sense of the language pulled. It's the not-informed, or half-informed readers who blow up these big doomsday scenarios, not Cliff. I hear he state the limitations nearly every interview he gives. Noone else seems to hear them. You guys seem to want 100% future-viewing psychic accuracy. Well, you aren't going to get that from Web Bots, so move along and keep looking.

If anyone ever bothered to learn about how it works, how it is used, and what the limits are and the expectations, noone would be in here bitching and whining that something didn't come out the way they envisioned it.

And I am not a "cult-like follower"....lots of Cliffs forcasts don't come out they way he wrote them out. But I am a realist and I understand tht noone will ever live up to the 100% accuracy expectations some here have.

It just cracks me up how you spent the first several pages of this thread talking about the very words Cliff forcast, but because he guessed wrong how they would come out, you can't see or accept it.

I see the same type of misconceptions of web bot all the time. The concept intrigues me and I do believe they are right more often than most are willing to accept. The problem is that people do not understand the theory and methodology involved. Instead they think somebody (Cliff) claims to have a magical computer that is predicting the future. That is NOT the case and those who take the time to educate themselves know it.

I think Web Bot is possibly on to something. I think that over time with continued development it could be increasingly accurate too.

Skeptics are looking for a perfect prediction machine. Many of them think, "If it is not perfectly accurate and fully developed, then it is worthless and not worth looking into." My counter is "What technology is perfect out-of-the-gate and does not require development and maturation before becoming great?"

It is like looking at a Tandy computer from the 1980's and complaining that it cannot do 3D rendering. Take it for what it is, and further development will determine if it ever can become what people think it can become. Right now Web Bot is still "a rickety time machine" which is far from perfect but does show some degree of promise.

I have said from the beginning that Oct 26 will seem like just another day. If you look at financial charts a month from now and do not see any trend that started today I will be surprised though.

If some noticeable, high profile event happens today I will be shocked.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Stock market diving at little

down 200 points in less than an hour

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Just joined ATS today because, who else can you talk to about this kind of craziness without looking like a lunatic? Something is bound to happen today, tomorrow and the day after that too. We all need to face it things are going from bad to worse daily and it's not looking like a "change we can believe in" is coming, (not that I believed it anyway but, for those who did) I agree with the previous post about research the web bot and listen to the interviews.

I think it would be better off for them not to give out dates though because you have people waiting for something to happen (like things are not happening already) but, then when a "major event" does not happen you have people doubting, also Cliff does say that it could happen later or early than predicted so you have to take that in to consideration, October is not over yet.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join