It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I worked as a Network Administrator for 5 years at a bank before I took the job I have now. Here is some info that might help with the bank outage thing.

1. 98% of banks do not work with the fed for anything other than the cash letter that is sent out every day at the close of business. That is what the bank uses to get the interest off the money they have at COB.

2. There are three companies that make the core software for a bank. ITI, Horizon and I can’t remember the other. These do get massive upgrades every year around this time. This is in preparation for the EOY (end of year) book closings. These companies go down during the upgrade at their side and so do the banks. ATM's and all. These companies also push data streams to your banks website. So while the site is hosted by whoever the bank chooses the data isn't present with the upgrades occur.

If you use a big bank like Chase then it's a different story. They are big enough to process everything themselves and shouldn't go down. I know my Chase account was fine all weekend.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Canada begins it's swine flu vaccination program today across the country.
Gas is up.
The wars are still on.
People are starving to death.
People are being enslaved.

If the economy collapses, your paper money is valueless, I wouldn't even bother worrying about money. What hard skills do you have? What skills can you barter with?

People, accept that you will eventually meet your demise. It can come in a million different ways, but it will come.

If you are scared of the natural cessation of your own life, you cannot be helped because your fear is irrational.

stop fearing death. It will come whether you want it to or not.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
There was some rioting around the temple mount in Jerusalem and it was closed to regular access for a while.

Just read that. But there is a lot of end of the world stuff tied to that site.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I for one will be keeping my kids at home with me today !

We've got some work to do in the garden. They will be getting our hands dirty !

The wife however. will be out delivering the mail. Come rain or snow or pending

Doom !

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DantesPeak
Online banking appears to be unavailable all over the world.

articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com...

intresting...visa credit/debit line went down on Friday the 23rd at OnPoint credit union for about 20 mins or so.

Could have been a possible reboot..

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
This is 14 pages of total grasping at air. Nothing has happened, I only hope that all these would be soothsayers go away and quit posting all this utter nonsense. Also, every time a news story comes on and you run and post it on here is just sad.

A legitimate news story or event is something that makes everyone stop in their tracks...not online banking glitches, the same old ancient fueds in the Middle East or a ripple in the South Pacific.

No here has predicted anything that is monumental...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
So here's another weird part to this puzzle;
Every morning I drop in to CNN.com to see what bull their trying to pass off as headline news but also to scroll down to the morning ticker to just see where the markets are. There a small box down on the right & you can click on the US or the Euro or the Asian markets.Well this morning guess what, their front page has been completely redone and the market box is gone. I look around the whole site for an easy way to access the markets. Nope. So on top of all the banks closing down at the same time for maintenance CNN has also done their own maintenance. You can not just go anymore to their front page and see if the markets are tanking or not. I did find this at CNNMoney.com

money.cnn.com...

This week is sure to be strange. Cheers

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Remember though this might not be a huge attack at all but a number of attacks from various factions worldwide or a financial collapse or any other things which result in negative impacts on the world. Chances are it won't even be in the USA. People have to realise that the world doesnt revolve around the USA, and there is actually land across the oceans!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by out west

well the markets havent opened in the US yet as far as i know and fridays market was..

Markets
Dow Jones 9,972.18 -109.13 / -1.09%
Nasdaq 2,154.47 -10.82 / -0.50%
S&P 500 1,079.60 -13.31 / -1.22%
10-year Bond 101 4/32 Yield: 3.48%
U.S.Dollar 1 euro = $1.503 0.002

to add to it about banking issues in the US i thought i might try and guess what, i can't draw any cash out at Halifax at ATM or at the cashier, then when i finally went into the account it said

Account Balance:£3606.87 then it said £2546.78 then £7895.44 then went down to £0.00 then back to normal.. i dunno what the hell is going on.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Detroit house auction flops for urban wasteland

On the auction block in Detroit: almost 9,000 homes and lots in various states of abandonment and decay from the tidy owner-occupied to the burned-out shell claimed by squatters.

Taken together, the properties seized by tax collectors for arrears and put up for sale last week represented an area the size of New York's Central Park. Total vacant land in Detroit now occupies an area almost the size of Boston, according to a Detroit Free Press estimate.

full read here

hmmmm. IF this is true, we're in for a wild ride !!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
did this ariel sharon guy from isreal really wake up?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

if so... any connection with the asteroid?
[edit on 26-10-2009 by onequestion]

[edit on 26-10-2009 by onequestion]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueset
I for one will be keeping my kids at home with me today !

We've got some work to do in the garden. They will be getting our hands dirty !

how sad. stop browsing ATS. stop it.

-----------
new slogan for ATS-
Above Top Secret: welcome ignorance.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I think the idea of ignorance is based off of perception. Mybe they are not so ignorant as to be prepared. Do you not think time is cyclic?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by deadlysponge

There you are ! Do you see how you are ? HAHA !

I grow great things in my garden thanks for the
fertilizer !

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Do you not think time is cyclic?

i think i would rather hear your expert theory on this...

and then dissect all the logical flaws then mock your intelligence.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
According to George Ure's morning blog he's not quite sure who or what the culprit is.
Urban Survival

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
There is nothing to say, other than some IT guy's blog, that ANY of the events relate or point to something BIG that would happen this coming weekend. There's just nothing. At all.

I watch with unbated breath, wishing I'm going to be wrong...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by trueset

yeah, right. whatever you say.

epic fail.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hey I'm not against prophecy, etc. and all that stuff but PLEASE....you could randomly check back, say, 6 months or a year ago, from any newspaper or newsmagazine and put things in that were going on at that time, and say, in effect, 'see, look at all the terrible things that are happening!!!'.

I'm not saying we're not headed for something nasty, but naming dates is rather lame!!!!!

Go back one year, say, through Time magazine's cover stories, and put Oct. 25, 2009 on it.....see what I mean!!!??

So I'm not knocking it, just saying let's use our heads here!!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Well TWZ was spot on for me personally! These last two days have literally been the worst days of my life! Thanks a lot!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join