It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminaughty
Tanner, I wasn't refering to you specifically. But after spending over 3 grand on survival gear to ride out the apocalypse, I have a right to be a little upset when it doesn't manifest. I have spent over a month loosing sleep over this. Time to move on mythinks.

Don't fret. When the end of October comes and goes and the Earth is still wobbeling in orbit, as always, someone will come up with another date to fearmonger. It always happens here.

It would profit us all if, when in the midst our paranoia binges, we would just take a deap breath and thank God for the beauty around us. Family, friends, good food and lovely flowers, come to mind. Just for a while, mind you. The world does count on us doom and gloomers to keep them balanced ya know?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I am stilling holding out that there could be something to TWZ. The part that puzzles me though is that of scale. So the wave graph goes down to a sharp point Monday afternoon and then goes back up.

That it went down is the significant part indicating a chance for increased novelty. My question is how much of a downslide did this point actually represent in the grand theme of things? The wave is fractal. Was this a tiny downpoint in an otherwise level larger picture, or was it really a BIG downpoint?

You can't really tell by just looking at a narrow part of the chart. In other words, if the downpoint was just a little one, then maybe the novelty might be too small to really notice. Who has the larger picture? I sure don't.

There is lots of room here in my learning curve.
Its too early for me to say much about my meditation last night and this morning. So far I'm having a beautiful day. (My 35 yr old Jade plant has burst into bloom for the first time ever.)

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Tanner, I wasn't refering to you specifically. But after spending over 3 grand on survival gear to ride out the apocalypse, I have a right to be a little upset when it doesn't manifest. I have spent over a month loosing sleep over this. Time to move on mythinks.

Yes, please move on (with your life and live it!). Everybody reacts differently to these uncertain times but I believe you may have taken the predictions a little too seriously. No prediction should cause somebody to lose sleep over it. No prediction should cause unwarranted expenditures. I mean this in the most constructive way and am not trying to blame you for anything. The survival gear will still come in handy whether it is a natural disaster who-knows-when from now or not. It is there just in case as everybody should have because nothing in the world is perfect and there is always a chance people will need to relocate unexpectedly. The best way to interpret ANY prediction is to take it with a grain of salt and a hypothetical. Hypothetically, if the major city I live in required an evacuation, do I have what I need? No? Then maybe time to think about preparing!

Take any prediction as a 'warning' and that is all. Use your brain to connect the dots and if you see actual world events unfolding in accordance to a prediction then take necessary action. I do not believe any "out of left field without warning" event can be predicted accurately right now so it is pointless to expect a nuke or something cataclysmic to occur. Just plan and keep your head up and your ears open when any predictions come about. The best any prediction I have seen can do is allow you to identify an event when it occurs a little faster than everybody else. If you are prepared, all the better.

* Edit because something I said came out a little harsh.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by nydsdan]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Thanks for clarifying. But don't worry, you'll get to use your stuff. Take the web bots completely out of it and there is still overwhelming evidence that we are still F***ed. Anyone with 1/4 of a brain can see were heading for a collapse of the system and a revolutionary war. Not to mention TONS of other stuff. I like Cliffs stuff because it lines up nicely with all the other stuff I follow. I think no matter what your predictive poison, we're all in for a real rough ride within the next couple months and way worse beyond that.

Besides, think of your investment as "insurance" as I do. If/when TSHTF, you wont be one of the first casualties.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by C_Tanner]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
morning all...

www.jpost.com...
Syria on Monday accused Israel of desecrating the Aksa Mosque and heaped praise on the site's "steadfast defenders"

www.google.com...
Hundreds of Israeli police patrolled Jerusalem's most volatile holy site on Monday

english.aljazeera.net...
Meshaal urges Arab action

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Meteorite lands in Latvia, creates crater 20 meters wide

A meteorite landed in Latvia’s Mazsalaca on Sunday, creating a crater of about 20 meters in diameter, as the State Fire and Rescue Service's press secretary Inga Vetere told LETA.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DantesPeak
To the above post... my banking website is online, however I can't login to online banking. It says it's unavailable. I assume it's the same for the other sites. Unable to log in.

My bank is up and running A OK

link   
Stock market still tanking...

Nose dive...

We will see I guess.

link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
reply to post by tsloan

Oh, what a shock your gunna get if something bad does happen...it's better to be prepared and in the right mind set IMO...otherwise you'll just be wandering around dazed and confused when something does...*gets cut off*...

[edit on 25/10/09 by CHA0S]

WELL GUESS WHAT? IT DIDN'T, IT ISN'T.....Nor has it. You see the diffrence in be prepared and drawing unwanted eyes upon my self for stocking up on crap is a thin line that some of you have taken way beyond the means of common sense. I'll take my COMMON sense approach and pit it against your psyco babble doom and gloom B.S. out look any day hommie....and I'll raise you a "I'll come out just as well if not better than you not looking like or drawing any un-wanted eyes or government peepers.
Here it is the 26th no bombs going off in the morning no white lights...nothing.....just like I said yesterday and last week. But the difference is I'm glad it's a normal day because normal is good.... Un-like some people who wish with all their heart something bad would happen so they can feel vindicated for all the B.S. doom and gloom wolf crying they have done for the last 5 years I have been watching'em spill this non-sense at the drop of every world social event. Let me give some of you little troopers in here a little hint...
"Virial Marketing" You see it works on boards like this cause there are people who take it and run...The new t.v. show Nov. 2nd....."V" I have some good friends in the marketing agency who was hired by the network to promote this, And they are doing virial marketing to promo this ...... CGI ufo stuff on youtube....Some very creative board post right here in this very website.... Get a hold of yourself folks...stop being so dumb in marketing tactics.... I'm surprised some of you don't have a house full of crap you never use cause you seen it on T.V. and pulled the trigger before you thought about buying it.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

OK that Meshaal thing is NOT GOOD.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
We're DOOMED!

Students find problems with Windows 7 upgrade

Microsoft says it is aware of several issues that folks have encountered. Most common is the fact that folks can't easily go from the 32-bit version of Vista to the 64-bit version of Windows 7. That requires a clean installation.

In addition to that issue, Microsoft notes that it is investigating two other errors that folks have been encountering. For some folks, the download hangs at a certain percentage and won't continue or resume.

In other cases, users get a generic unspecified error message. "While not widespread, this issue appears to be caused when one of the downloaded files is incomplete or has become corrupted on the user's computer. "

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by C_Tanner

Thanks for clarifying. But don't worry, you'll get to use your stuff. Take the web bots completely out of it and there is still overwhelming evidence that we are still F***ed. Anyone with 1/4 of a brain can see were heading for a collapse of the system and a revolutionary war. Not to mention TONS of other stuff. I like Cliffs stuff because it lines up nicely with all the other stuff I follow. I think no matter what your predictive poison, we're all in for a real rough ride within the next couple months and way worse beyond that.

Besides, think of your investment as "insurance" as I do. If/when TSHTF, you wont be one of the first casualties.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by C_Tanner]

I rest my case and point on this.....
I guess since that guy rolled 3 grand on his Dooms day pack he just invested his money into a very pricey camping hobbie..hu?..... Common sense people...common sense.....

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Drop the other shoe already! I eat a steady diet of this crap. I scan this and other sites on the net daily. The evidence that something is amiss is overwhelming. You try to prepare for whatever it is mentally, physically, and logistically, but nothing happens.
I saw a pic of Obama somewhere the other day and he was carrying a book titled something to the effect "A Post American World". Just another indicator of what must be going on.
So, if the economy is going to crash, crash already. If there is going to be a North American Union, then do it. It there is going to be a major terror event in the US that will throw the country into chaos, then let it happen. If we are going to have a civil war or social callapse, fine, just let it happen, I'm not getting any younger here.
I don't mean that I want this stuff to happen, but one or all of the above is inevitable. In another 10 or 12 years I am going to be ready for the glue or dog food factory. So let it rain while I still have the strength to open an umbrella.
Seeashrink

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hamas leader Meshaal and Syria are accusing Israel of wanting to destroy Al Aqsa and build a temple.

He is calling on Hamas to break the peace negotiations with Israel.

The sky is falling! AHGHGHGH

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by C_Tanner

I'm in agreement there. I've always stated that even if it didn't fit with your Belief System it was always nice to keep it in the back of your head to eliminate surprise and would have an understanding if it did happen, always better to be Safe than Sorry, also better to be prepared.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Well, if you heard Lindsey Williams, we have 2 years until we are in a Stalinist system and WWIII begins.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Damn, another boring Monday. After all the hype, I expected at least something...

When's the next dooms day to look forward to?

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...
Eleven members of Iran's elite Revolutionary Guards force have been arrested in Pakistan after illegally entering the country, police there say.

this has the potential to be a big event because 8 days ago....

news.bbc.co.uk...
Iran's president has accused Pakistani agents of involvement in a suicide bombing in south-east of the country targeting a group of the elite Revolutionary Guards force.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Well, if you heard Lindsey Williams, we have 2 years until we are in a Stalinist system and WWIII begins.

I heard that, and don't buy it. They are moving waaaaay too fast shredding the constitution right now to put it off for 2 years. Could be disinfo, or the guy telling him this might think that he's living in July, 2007.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Stock market just closed here in Belgium and the banks did really bad. ranging from -7% to -18%. It will be an interesting week.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join