It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New FDR Decode

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by R_Mackey
Now i watch you suck on those same lumps. Suck em good Tino as you no longer have any friends at P4T.

I don't "EH"? I guess you were my only "friend" there?

You also claim i never instructed you on this system. The above emails prove you are a liar.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by R_Mackey]

No, YOU DID NOT INSTRUCT ME ON SQUAT. You showed me a black
and white diagram for a Cessna. You continued to argue PA lag with
everyone not even knowing the device which you defended had ZERO
to do with the flight data system.

I showed YOU the proper diagram, and that PA is measured by the ADC
via electronics...not an aneroid altimeter. It's all back in pages 30 and
forward (or thereabouts).

You can clearly see yourself discussing aneroid altimeters which are
only used in standby situations.

You learned that from me, loser.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Mackey

No problem, I wont have to explain that VIRTUAL BASIC, and C+ are not coding languages, and I wont have to explain how FDR's and Frame data works!

I have many contacts in my list that still keep in touch from P4T, here,
and elsewhere. Dennis is not my only one...and don't forget the girl
from Guelph who I'll be talking to/seeing soon!

Who is it that doesn't have friends? Did I have to drive 800 KMs to find
a roof?

Loser.

P.S. I haven't quit seeking the truth, I just care to research it with more
honest and knowledgeable people.

Dennis is not a rat, he actually had nice things to say about you...I guess
until now. Dennis doesn't go around on internet forums posting private
conversations.

Are you three years old?

[edit on 3-12-2009 by turbofan]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
I have many contacts in my list that still keep in touch from P4T, here,
and elsewhere.

Thats great news Tino!

Hopefully you'll also start some real activisim by perhaps starting an organization based on your beliefs that "911 Is An Inside Job!!!"?

Tino, i truly wish you the best. And if you are truly on our side. Step up to the plate.

You have no idea what it means to be the tip of the spear.

I feel you dont want to know. Prove me wrong and perhaps i'll regain some respect for you.

Until then, I predict you will be no where to be found in 1 month. And i will still be taking heat as i have for the past 3 years when i felt, hey, its time to stand up...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I'm not telling her sh#t! You got some nerve asking me to relay messages
after all of this!

Once she hears and reads all of this, she'll never log into your site again.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan

I'm not telling her sh#t! You got some nerve asking me to relay messages
after all of this!

Once she hears and reads all of this, she'll never log into your site again.

So you dont want to help Leslie even though its not coming out your pocket.

Yeah, she'll love that....

I think you are lying. You never met with her. You know damn well Leslie will hate you if she knows i told you i would take care of her needs and you withheld that information.

Tino, we help out each other when in need. Thats why we exist.

Im almost starting to wonder if someone hacked your account and if you're really Tino. You have never been so cold.

If you are Tino... .you're an asshole if you dont let Leslie know help is available.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

If you are Tino... .you're an asshole if you dont let Leslie know help is available.

This is absolutely hilarious! Junior High School at its best!

And Balsamo wants anyone to believe his "organization" is professional and respectable?

LAUGH my freaking rear off!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

And Balsamo wants anyone to believe his "organization" is professional and respectable?

LAUGH my freaking rear off!

My prediction:

Balsamo will claim:

a. was drinking too much (like the night he stated that he wanted to kill Mark Roberts)

or

b. somone hacked his account

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

This is absolutely hilarious! Junior High School at its best!

trebor/Pinch/Will Paisley.

Leslie is one of our mods and a good friend. She hasnt been on the forum or online in weeks. That is unlike her. She lives in Canada near Tino.

I sent her an email with Tino cc'ed because i was worried. This is what humans do when they care for each other.

Tino claims he contacted her and she hasnt been online because her Power Supply failed on her computer. I'm willing to pay for it. Tino is unwilling to pass on that information.

Its called character and being a caring person (not to mention a man). But i wouldnt expect such a person like you to understand. After all, you left your fiance at the altar.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

She lives in Canada near Tino.

And what PFT forum member are you sponging off this month? We were only kidding when we said you were in your mom's basement...or in a tree fort. IT appears we were VERY close to the truth.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I know you want me gone as soon as possible John. But i suppose its up to the mods at this point, yes?

Oh no Capt'n, I don't want you gone at all. I'd just prefer debating the data than reading posts that look like something my 13 year old daughter would write. Show a little maturity.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
And what PFT forum member are you sponging off this month? We were only kidding when we said you were in your mom's basement...or in a tree fort. IT appears we were VERY close to the truth.

Actually, if you read the thread, Im not "sponging" off anyone. Im trying to give people money.

Tino refuses to pass on the information.

By the way Tino, have you kept your promise donate for the pages of the Aircraft MX Manual you received?

Yeah, we know... its not the correct manual and P4T is at fault...lol

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Oh my giddy aunt! I'm sure that in the glorious annals of Truth Movement In Fighting, this world class hissy fit will be duly enshrined on a page of its own. Keep reaching for the stars, guys.

I predict Rob's next sock will be named "Tip-of-the-Spear".

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
Oh my giddy aunt! I'm sure that in the glorious annals of Truth Movement In Fighting, this world class hissy fit will be duly enshrined on a page of its own. Keep reaching for the stars, guys.

I predict Rob's next sock will be named "Tip-of-the-Spear".

lol... i completely agree.. this is why you will never see this BS on P4T... and only limited to ATS and JREF.

In other words, this thread will never see 2000 hits per day. .nor will a JREF thread of the same topic.

(dont get me wrong ATS mods, i know you're watching, and i thank you for letting me have a voice in this argument)

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

In other words, this thread will never see 2000 hits per day. .nor will a JREF thread of the same topic.

Only 2000 hits a day? I run one blog that has had over 20,000 hits a day. Maybe I should link this thread and help out the stats.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Back on topic, here are the possibilities as I understand them, assuming the data provided by warrenstutt.com is accurate.

1. The door sensor was never installed on Flight 77 and the FDR system recorded a default value of CLOSED.

While this is still a possibility in my mind, it seems highly unlikely. They were installing these proximity switches on the cabin doors of converted 757 cargo planes in the early 90's. It would make sense that they would require this on passenger jets. Also, it makes more sense that a default value would be OPEN.

2. The door sensor was broken or somehow malfunctioned.

I don't think this is a possibility. A proximity switch would only record CLOSED if the connection is made. If it cannot measure that connection, then it must report the door as OPEN, regardless of how it was broken or malfunctioned.

3. The FDR system was not recording the correct value from the door sensor.

This is where I am getting into unknown territory, but I find this highly unlikely. If you look at the NTSB validated data parameters, it shows AUTOTHROTTLE DISC as verified, validated, and plotted.

NTSB Flight 77 FDR
Autopilot Study

AUTOTHROTTLE DISC is on the same port and subframe as FLT_DECK_DOOR. See the NTSB DFDAU frame data layout data below, page 431.

NTSB DFDAU Report Flight 77

Perhaps someone with a technical understanding can explain how the AUTOTHROTTLE DISC could report accurate data while FLT_DECK_DOOR did not?

4. The door sensor and FDR system were installed and operating correctly.

This leaves many unanswered questions about the 9/11 commission report and/or the NTSB data/reports.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by solequinox
This leaves many unanswered questions about the 9/11 commission report and/or the NTSB data/reports.

Why? It was not a required parameter and is listed in the "not working" category in the NTSB report.

I'm not even sure why this is an issue. The NTSB put it in the "not working" category, and indeed, the data supports that categorization.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by 911files]

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join