It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New FDR Decode

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
So funny, the Warren decode is wonderful, working perfectly, good enough for P4T to send out a press release, mass emailing, troll the web, all in support of the hijacking not happening cause the door was closed. But evidence that it was closed for all 12 flights by the same software.....and suddenly it can't be trusted....what a hoot.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files
So funny, the Warren decode is wonderful, working perfectly, good enough for P4T to send out a press release, mass emailing, troll the web, all in support of the hijacking not happening cause the door was closed. But evidence that it was closed for all 12 flights by the same software.....and suddenly it can't be trusted....what a hoot.

Perhaps one of the P4T supporters here could enlighten us as to why they don't trust the data from the other 12 flights but do trust it for the last one?

It would be one thing if the 12 flights leading up to the hijack showed a series of door openings and mysteriously the last flight showed none....if that were the case we could reasonably conclude that something was awry.

In this case, however, we have no evidence of this value EVER changing in all of the FDR data. It's like a VCR blinking 12:00.

Balsamo is really grasping at straws here and clearly hasn't done his homework.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well, it's morning. A new day. Has anyone come up with a definitive reason for why the alleged FDR recorded the door being CLOSED?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Well, it's morning. A new day. Has anyone come up with a definitive reason for why the alleged FDR recorded the door being CLOSED?

Alleged? Do you accept that this data is from the FDR of flight 77?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

It's still Wednesday here in the states... PFFFT has yet to figure out why, out of the previous 11 or 12 flights...not one pilot had to take a piss...not one flight attendant brought in coffee, food, or any other beverage. The doors never opened...ever.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
[not one pilot had to take a piss...

Irrelevant.

not one flight attendant brought in coffee, food, or any other beverage.

Irrelevant.

The doors never opened...ever.

At this point in time, the alleged FDR data shows that the door was always recorded CLOSED.

This has not yet been explained with a definitive response.

Why was the door always recorded CLOSED, ImAPepper?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files

Spot on! Just what I was thinking.

I can't wait to see their illogical gymnastics as they try to weasel out of that contradiction in their behaviour.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

[not one pilot had to take a piss...

Irrelevant.

not one flight attendant brought in coffee, food, or any other beverage.

Irrelevant.

Neither of those are irrelevant. Both are REQUIRED in order for the data showing the door closed for all 12 flights to be accurate.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by adam_zapple
Neither of those are irrelevant. Both are REQUIRED in order for the data showing the door closed for all 12 flights to be accurate.

Adam, if you think it is relevant, you will need to prove that a pilot got up to take a leak. You will need to prove that they ordered coffee or food from the attendants.

If that is your claim, then the burden of proof is upon you to prove it. You can not just state that a pilot got up for a leak and expect to be believed because you said it.

It is an irrelevant distraction. You're looking for reasons why the door should have been opened, before you have established that the alleged FDR data was correctly recording a correctly wired door!

You're putting the cart before the horse.

You only need to find your excuses for why the door should have been opened, if the alleged FDR data has shown to be correctly recording the door CLOSED, with the door sensor fitted and wired correctly.

Some people here think they may have worked out what the alleged FDR was/not doing recording. Why don't you wait until it has been confirmed? I'm still waiting for an explanation to be confirmed. It seems that with a lot of people working on it, we're probably not far from knowing what the situation is.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Adam, if you think it is relevant, you will need to prove that a pilot got up to take a leak. You will need to prove that they ordered coffee or food from the attendants.

If that is your claim, then the burden of proof is upon you to prove it. You can not just state that a pilot got up for a leak and expect to be believed because you said it.

I'm not claiming that a pilot got up to take a leak or that a flight attendant brought in coffee or food. I have no way of knowing that. My claim is this: IF the data stating that the flight deck door was never opened is true, then none of those things could have happened during any flight recorded in the fdr. Do you agree?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

My claim is this: IF the data stating that the flight deck door was never opened is true, then none of those things could have happened during any flight recorded in the fdr. Do you agree?

Your statement is not technically correct.

The alleged FDR data does not show that the door was never opened. It shows that the door was always recorded CLOSED. There is a difference - think about it.

IF the alleged FDR data is correct and all of the door systems were correctly wired to a correctly working recording system, then it can be concluded that the alleged FDR data showed the door was always CLOSED.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

My claim is this: IF the data stating that the flight deck door was never opened is true, then none of those things could have happened during any flight recorded in the fdr. Do you agree?

Your statement is not technically correct.

The alleged FDR data does not show that the door was never opened. It shows that the door was always recorded CLOSED. There is a difference - think about it.

IF the alleged FDR data is correct and all of the door systems were correctly wired to a correctly working recording system, then it can be concluded that the alleged FDR data showed the door was always CLOSED.

I'm not sure I understand your distinction. If the sensor was working properly and being recorded properly, in what situation could the door be opened during flight without the FDR showing the door as being opened?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by adam_zapple

You need to think about it, Adam.

The door was sampled at 0.25 Hz. It only registers a value once every four seconds.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

reply to post by adam_zapple

You need to think about it, Adam.

The door was sampled at 0.25 Hz. It only registers a value once every four seconds.

So if the data is correct then you agree that the door was not opened for more than 4 seconds during ANY of the flights recorded on the FDR. Is that correct?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So I see no one has been able to provide proof that the cockpit door was open for the hijack, positive ID for N644AA causing damage to the Pentagon, proof for the object from which RA is measuring, proof that the CONFIRMED PA was in error. Not suprised.

Read it and weep boys (and lady
)

Ok folks,

I think we may have squashed the GL arguments once and for all without even using the American Airline MX Manual.

Attached are 3 csv files. You can open them with Excel or Open Office (free on the net). They were copy/pasted from the RO2 decode we performed which you can find here.

Reserved.csv are all the reserved parameters for future use on that aircraft if the Airline wants to hook them up to be recorded at a later date.

Reserved_Spares.csv are all the Reserved Spares.

Some of the above are being recorded as you can see the digits are changing. But some I'm sure are not. Therefore you see a 0. Being that it is under Reserved, clearly some were hooked up as a "nice-to-know" parameter and the heading was never changed in the DFDAU. Those where you see a 0 may be hooked up, or may be grounded which show a zero. But it doesnt matter as they are listed as Reserved.

The last file is the most important.

Comparator.csv shows the recording for the Capt and FO Comparator.

The comparator compares Capt instruments to FO instruments to make sure they are both reading equally, if they arent within a certain tolerance, you get an alert. This is a MASTER WARN. RED with high pitched Bells/Dings!

Note that the Comparator_Fail_FO have empty cells yet the others are recording a digit. The empty cells are due to perhaps a broken line between the sensor and the FDAU.

Conclusion - (Capt Comparator showing a fail notwithstanding as that looks like it may be another smoking gun)

1. If FLT_DECK_DOOR was reserved for future use and not hooked up to record any sensors, you would see it listed with the other reserved parameters as RSVD_FLT_DECK_DOOR

2. If the data was labeled RSVD_FLT_DECK_DOOR, our article would not exist as we would know its a Reserved parameter perhaps for future use and may not be a valid recording.

3. If the FLT_DECK_DOOR was not recording but intended to record sensors. You would see blank cells as you see in the above COMPARATOR_FAIL_FO.

The FLT_DECK_DOOR was recording to the FDR and it was closed. The NTSB/FBI need to explain how a closed door indication provided by their data enabled a hijack to take place on AA77.

Copy/paste this post everywhere a duhbunker is spinning, and then watch him twist in the wind.

Source to download files.
pilotsfor911truth.org...

By the way Tom, 88 parameters were required for aircraft manufactured after 2002. AA77 required 22 parameter groups.

P4T counted all the parameters in the NTSB pdf.
pilotsfor911truth.org...

@767Doctor

Are Delta 757's allowed to fly with a Comparator Fail on the Capt side? Hmmm....

Enjoy your night!

[edit on 2-12-2009 by R_Mackey]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

So if the data is correct then you agree that the door was not opened for more than 4 seconds during ANY of the flights recorded on the FDR. Is that correct?

If everything can be verifiably cheked to show that it was all hooked up, working properly and recording properly, then the alleged FDR data shows that the door was always sensed CLOSED.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

If everything can be verifiably cheked to show that it was all hooked up, working properly and recording properly, then the alleged FDR data shows that the door was always sensed CLOSED.

...meaning that at no time during any of those flights could the door have been opened for more than 4 seconds, is that correct?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by R_Mackey
So I see no one has been able to provide proof that the cockpit door was open for the hijack.....

Bobby and friends over at PFT are the ones making claims about this data so the burden of proof falls on them. Thus far they haven't proven that the door was closed.

All of this drivel about the door never opening is nothing but conjecture and speculation until they provide proof that the sensor was operating how they claim it was and that the recorded data means what they claim it does.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I am no longer supporting the latest P4T claim as there is insufficient documentation to make a conclusive statement.

This does not mean that my view on previous FDR research changes;
simply the connection to FLT_DECK_DOOR cannot be confirmed at this
time.

When the proper manuals come available, I will reassess PilotforTruth's
position and post accordingly.

My view on 9/11 remains the same as I am interested in well researched,
well documented evidence in order to remain honest in my studies.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by turbofan]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
My view on 9/11 remains the same as I am interested in well researched,
well documented evidence in order to remain honest in my studies.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by turbofan]

Found a 1 in that 42 hours worth of data yet?

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join