It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New FDR Decode

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
reply to post by R_Mackey

No, I'm not bankrupt you idiot...my business went bankrupt.

I still have my business site, and FTP server.

Kinda tough to own two cars (over $50K), and have cash in a bank account when you
are in personal bankruptcy

Maybe you should try accessing my web site some time, and check out
some of the new deals happening this month. Did I tell you, I'm still
in business?

Excellent Tino. Then you have a place to host the manual. Send us a link when its up...

Im sure your customers would love to find your personal drama on your site as well....lol

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Wow, Robbie can do a WHOIS!

Child. Go get a job.

I can't believe what you have become. Must hurt real bad when I showed
you up on the FLT_DECK, and 757 PA?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

reply to post by JFrickenK

Go ahead, be sure to tell them about Rob's documentation stash too!

Will you tell them you gave me your manual while you're at it?

Are you that stupid ? Of course I will tell them. And have my computers confiscated and lose all the other manuals which I have acquired over the years in the process.. But you know that may not be a bad thing because once they begin sorting through the over 3 TB of hard drive space which is filled here they may actually decide to begin a new investigation into the events of 911 based upon what they find.

And yes, I may become inprisoned for the data I possess, but I am not the one threatening to publicly disclose information which can aid any potential terrorist in the future... That honor is ALL yours Tino.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by JFrickenK]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Wow, Robbie can do a WHOIS!

Child. Go get a job.

I can't believe what you have become. Must hurt real bad when I showed
you up on the FLT_DECK, and 757 PA?

Tino, your posts are gonig back.

Be sure to send us a link when you have made good on your threat. Or perhaps post it here on ATS. Hmmm.. maybe JREF will host the link for you too?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JFrickenK
Are you that stupid ? Of course I will tell them. And have my computers confiscated and lose all the other manuals which I have acquired over the years in the process.. But you know that may not be a bad thing because once they begin sorting through the over 3 TB of hard drive space which is filled here they may actually decide to begin a new investigation into the events of 911 based upon what they find.

And yes, I may become inprisoned for the data I possess, but I am not the one threatening to publicly disclose information which can aid any potential terrorist in the future... That honor is ALL yours Tino.

JFK, nothing will happen to you. You arent sharing it publicly nor hosting it for the public.

I personally want to see Tino host the manual on his site!

Oh hey, whats this Tino?

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Now go upload the manual and send us a link.

By the way Tino, after I move all your posts back, I'm thinking of chaning your screename to Tino Desideri. Hmmm...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Wow, this is a good one.... This is even after Tino has been studying the material for a few days...

I've taken screen shots of both links from FAA and Boeing to show the revision and certifcation history.

It would be a good idea for everyone to save copies to their hard drives in the event those pages get "lost".

This is huge news everyone. The FDR mods for FLT Deck were installed as per links, and the circuit uses a
proximity switch which rules out excuses for 'kicked down door', and 'faulty door switch'.

I will explain further with an indepth, simple break down with diagrams that non-techs can comprehend.

Congrats on the find P4T and members. G Bush & Co. have some 'splainin to do!

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Now go upload that Manual Tino and send us the link!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Ok folks,

It's been fun for today. But i have work to do.

If Tino posts the link, be sure to send it to me before alerting the Mods/Admins here that they are hosting a link to confidential information.

And for those out there who think that Tino was our "tech-god"... faaaaar from it.

I cant count how many times i (and many others) told Tino to slow down and read the material. The VSI/ASI fiasco was a GREAT example. I let Tino take his lumps on that one because it seemed we werent getting through to him.

If Tino posts our email exchanges, you'll see.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by R_Mackey]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Just a nice friendly reminder

On Topic is the only way to go

Attacking other members is childish and unnecessary

Let's all try it the ATS Way!!!!

Thank you

Semper

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
That's quite enough Off Topic Banter..

Any more and warnings could be issued

The topic is

"New FDR Decode"

Semper

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Go ahead, be sure to tell them about Rob's documentation stash too!

Will you tell them you gave me your manual while you're at it?

-- Just checking to see if this was on topic.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I know its difficult for you people to understand, but if you usually state or discuss *something* about the opening post's topic, you can usually stay "on topic". Since this isn't *your* board where you can act the rear-orifice that you do, you'll have to play by other's rules.

So....whats the NEXT load of FDR BS that PfT is going to dump on the world?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

I know its difficult for you people to understand, but if you usually state or discuss *something* about the opening post's topic, you can usually stay "on topic". Since this isn't *your* board where you can act the rear-orifice that you do, you'll have to play by other's rules.

So....whats the NEXT load of FDR BS that PfT is going to dump on the world?

First off I know this isn't my board. That is why I have not bothered with my profile since this place is well known for banning people, and I fully expect to join their ranks.

Secondly, The issue of Tino's threatening to make publicly available the documents which may aid future potential terrorists overides any forum rules. ( Or do you disagree with that ? )

Thirdly, I do not know what PFT will discover next... Perhaps you should ask them.

What I do know is that Passenger aircraft of the 757 variety DID have the flight deck door proxy switches installed since the aircraft's serial numbers within the manual are from before and after the one alleged to have been flight 77. When the retrofit to freighter from passnger was completed in 2004 on the aircraft within the manual, those proxy switches and wiring to the EICAS were not removed, neither was the flight deck door.

Edit to add - And you may wish to tell your "evilbiker" buddy to look in the debate forum for his "deleted" post.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Discussing the freighter conversions, versus those airframes originally ordered and built and delivered as freighters, and mentioning that in the context of AAL 77 FDR is a bit off topic, I would think. Or, better...non-sequitor.

What I do know is that Passenger aircraft of the 757 variety DID have the flight deck door proxy switches installed since the aircraft's serial numbers within the manual are from before and after the one alleged to have been flight 77.

Well, there is another thread focusing explicitly on that one aspect of the FDR data --- and has been thoroughly discussed to my satisfaction.

This is about the overall FDR "New" decode, conducted far more accurately than the "fire, aim, then ready?" tactics employed by some others.

The newer, better, more accurate decode shows what most have already accepted, long ago. Only a few on the fringe wish to keep pouncing on unsupported assertions in seemingly ever more desperation to save face...I think I've said that once already.

It comes down to "them" just not being able to say "they" are sorry, and admitting "they" were in error.

This better data presents answers to the biggest red herrings that are constantly brought up, and quickly shot down this latest one...very, very quickly, I might add.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Actually nothing is shot down until Boeing releases the pertinant pages from alleged flight 77's SMM which is in chapter 52 of that manual.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 4-12-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out what FDAU "item" I'm supposed to look up?

Also wondering how a visual error on VSI/ASI translates into my not
knowing how VSI really works as I explained the function without a
diagram. Robbie? Read back a few pages; maybe I'll quote it for you?

Just remember you taught me NOTHING about the 757-200. I found the
stuff myself and talked to Cimino and Kolstad. Don't ever forget that I
exposed you about the aneroid altimeter error.

Now that Rob is busy, maybe we can get back to the discussion about
the FDAU connections. Which item(s) specifically should I look for JFK?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Now that Rob is busy, maybe we can get back to the discussion about
the FDAU connections. Which item(s) specifically should I look for JFK?

Begin with chapter 52 of the SMM ( last page ) Look for the FWD access door proxy switch and work your way back to the FDAU through the various chapters like I did Tino.

*Maybe* if you do that on your own you will realize that it takes time to trace that circuit...

Time which I know you did not have before spouting off.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
This better data presents answers to the biggest red herrings that are constantly brought up, and quickly shot down this latest one...very, very quickly, I might add.

Link please.

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join