page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan

This is how the leader of an organization acts; block my access to reply
and makes false statements!

Turbo I appreciate your willingness to stand up to Rob's obviously false claims and incorrect conclusions. It's unfortunate that he chooses to act this way when someone disagrees with him. I had hoped he would listen to one of his own but apparently it doesn't matter who you are, you're not allowed to disagree with Rob. That's troubling behavior from the leader of an organization who claims he's trying to find "truth".

What kind of forum is he running over there if he can't accept constructive criticism from one that site's most active members?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 767doctor

As far as FDR anomalies, well, you're barking up the wrong tree if you looking for me to say theres nothing strange about some of the data. I will say that Warrens decode has helped tremendously though. The final four seconds answered many questions that I had(obviously the altitude aspect), but it begs other questions....I'll be the first to admit that.

Jay, I would be interested in further discussion about the data you feel
is not completely valid, as well as more info on the ADC if you will.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by turbofan]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by R_Mackey
Tino, you will lose. You follow the footsteps of Farmer, second guessing and requesting deletes of your work.

Ah, sending you an email stating that I made an error in my work and requesting it be pulled or corrected is simply owning up to mistakes. Continuing to promote the material after you know it is wrong, well that is just plain lying. I feel Turbo's pain.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Ok.. lets get this done now...

“I admire men of character, and I judge character not by how men deal with their superiors, but mostly how they deal with their subordinates, and that, to me, is where you find out what the character of a man is”

Norman Schwartzkopf

(Tino took me in for a few months when a jetblue buddy threw me out in CT...)

Gee...why is nobody surprised at that?

This little Peyton Place just adds gravy to the meatloaf. Balsamo crying foul when one of his foot soldiers dares to question the Prime Directive. Then, like a petty little third-rate digital despot, locks him out, calls him a "traitor" and a "blackmail artist" when all the guy wants is to disassociate himself from faulty "science".

Great entertainment, Cap't Bob. Keep up the hole digging. Eventually you'll reach China and you can start all over again.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Great entertainment, Cap't Bob. Keep up the hole digging. Eventually you'll reach China and you can start all over again.

This is better than WWE Wrestling, or a Soap Opera (As the Props Spin?)

Thank you Rob...really, the most entertainment this Forum has seen. (IMO)

Turbo..come to the dark side, we will forgive you!!!

[edit on 3-12-2009 by ImAPepper]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
Turbo..come to the dark side, we will forgive you!!!

Pepper/Capt Obvious/Throat Yogurt/Mr Herbert,

Blackmail and lies? He's on his way. And you know what? You are the only friends he has at this point in time. Cuddle him well...lol

trebor/Pinch/Will Paisley,

Character is defined by what you do when no one is watching.

I dont expect you'll understand.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by R_Mackey]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Character is defined by what you do what no one is watching.

Dude, spare us. We really do NOT want to know what you do when no one is watching.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Blackmail and lies? He's on his way. And you know what? You are the only friends he has at this point in time. Cuddle him well...lol

He caught YOU lying. Your website is a proven FRAUD. I am quite certain Tino has friends in Canada. Unlike you, his friends are real and not on the internet.

(we see what your "buddies" do to you!) Oh, speaking of that. What did you do that got you trown to the streets by one of you friends?

[edit on 3-12-2009 by ImAPepper]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

You claim "911 Was An Inside Job!".

P4T has NEVER stated that. You jump the gun constantly.

Tino, when are you gonna lead the revolution?

Ummmmm

I will tel lyou myself, Im far from it. Im just an American sticking my neck out for what i believe should be accountability in our govt.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Ok.. lets get this done now... snip.

Wow. LOL

Bob, if you spent half as much time researching as you do attacking people who disagree with you then you might actually get things right once-in-a-while.

But don't listen to me...I'm just a "government loyalist" like Turbo, and anyone who disagrees with the great Bobby Balsamo is just "making excuses for the government".

Obviously getting traffic to your site and selling DVDs is more important to you than the truth or getting the facts right. Perhaps one day you'll learn that it's better to admit your mistakes than it is to carry on as if you are never wrong....however if/when that happens it will be too late. You are already well past the point of redeeming any credibility you might have had.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Mackey

Hey smart guy, the schematic you showed me was not for a 757-200,
and showed no connections for the ADC to the Flight Data recorder
for the data we were discussing.

You even failed to identify the proper schematic when I showed you,
and I was referring to the instruments responsible for supplying the
FDR data.

YOU went off and talked about aneroid, mechanical type altimeters
and you had no clue that device was for stand-by only.

The sad part is, I never stepped foot in a 757 cockpit and know it better than you, especially the data acquisition system.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
Hey smart guy, the schematic you showed me was not for a 757-200,

Hey smart guy, i tried to explain to you that the pitot tube is for one instrument only. It doesnt matter of its a 172, Hawker HS125, 757, or the Concorde.

I did this on Nov 6.

I let you take your lumps after that. And take your lumps you did.

Now i watch you suck on those same lumps. Suck em good Tino as you no longer have any friends at P4T.

You also claim i never instructed you on this system. The above emails prove you are a liar.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by R_Mackey]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
As entertaining as this is, but I think "Rob" Mackey posting personal emails and harrassing other ATS members is perhaps a little off topic and maybe a violation of TOC? Just saying.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by 911files]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files
As entertaining as this is, but I think "Rob" Mackey posting personal emails and harrassing other ATS members is perhaps a little off topic and maybe a violation of TOC? Just saying.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by 911files]

You maybe right John, but this beats the **** out of HBO!

Balsamo seems to enjoy digging his own grave.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join